Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 08-Feb-18, 19:42
Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,270 Times in 633 Posts
Default Amrita (Russia) reviews

I just had a great session with Amrita from Russia. I didn’t see any review on her so I guess I will be the first, hoping to promote her business.

Communication was good, and her looks can be described as stunning. She is young, blonde, beautiful face and great body she’s tall about 5-8 and 150 lbs -so she’s definitely not small- but nevertheless she’s HOT. Her personality is very friendly, laughs a lot, and pretty unusual for girls from Russia - she speaks great English so communication throughout the session was fantastic.

We started with Armwrestling, in the right arm it was a fierce battle but I won eventually. In the left arm I won pretty easily. Well, as I learned with previous sessions, armwrestling has zero correlation with wrestling and fighting.

She started easy on me, but then I asked her to be more aggressive and also slap me, kick etc. I think she is quite new on the scene because she tried to figure out why a guy would want to be hit hard, but when I reassured her it was OK - the demon finally was unleashed.

Amrita is one of the hardest hitters I have ever met. She slapped me so hard but told me it was light for her. I didn’t believe her and asked to try hit me harder on my back. That was some devastating hit and I had to take a break and rest for 3 minutes. 7 hours after the session I still feel pain in the exact spot she hit me, She said she can do harder but we both were seriously worried it would hurt my spine so we stopped here. She also kicks and punches very hard and eventually I was getting a serious beatdown. She said she’s aware of her hitting strength because her hands&arms are heavy and she doesn’t use it much in sessions unless someone asks her.

She’s also a good wrestler , her scissors are strong but not as devastating as some other wrestlers such as Viktoria , Tia etc. when I told her that her leg are weak she scissored me hard enough for submission and kept the squeeze after I tapped and released only when I screamed and tapped hard. She also knows her way with chokes, armbars, facesitting.

Amrita has a great sense of humor, acmmodates the clients request and it ended up being a great and a very enjoyable session.

I initially hesitated to go ahead and session with Amrita because I saw no reviews online, but hesitate no more- if she visits your area you should definitely pay her a visit.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Here are some previews from a cl4s store featuring her:

Last edited by Royh; 08-Feb-18 at 19:54.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Royh For This Useful Post:
Old 05-May-18, 14:06
Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1 Points: 7, Level: 1
Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9%

Default Re: Amrita (Russia) reviews

Does Amrita film sessions?
Old 08-Jan-19, 21:10
Points: 2,434, Level: 20 Points: 2,434, Level: 20 Points: 2,434, Level: 20
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Amrita Russia

Hey everyone, hope you all had a great new year. I have just noticed that Amrita from Russia is visiting the UK in a couple of weeks. If anyone has has any experiences with her, I would love to hear about them, strength, communication etc. Thanks
Old 08-Jan-19, 22:08
Last Achievements

Default Re: Amrita Russia

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hey everyone, hope you all had a great new year. I have just noticed that Amrita from Russia is visiting the UK in a couple of weeks. If anyone has has any experiences with her, I would love to hear about them, strength, communication etc. Thanks
Don’t hesitate. Since my first session with her which I reviewed, I met her again in September in Moscow - this time the session took place in Karina Gotika’s spectacular wrestling ring . Amrita is now a beast, and she can deliver some deadly scissors, chokes and other moves . Also very strong core and one of the most beautiful faces on the scene.
Try one of her faceslaps. She’s a devastating slapper, second maybe only to Antscha.
Also communication is great, as I mentioned before she speaks great English .
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Royh For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Mar-19, 21:57
Atanas BG

Salutations, mates!

I contacted Amrita (via ''VK'') and she consented to undertake a trip to Sofia, Bulgaria's capital city (where I am currently residing), in order for us to fulfill our plans for a competitive wrestling session. I can doubtlessly state that she's utterly trustworthy, especially regarding financial affairs, so she won't lead anyone astray. I procured and sent her a sufficient ammount of money, so that she could purchase flight tickets (consequently she sent me a photo of the tickets as proof, although I had no such request). Everything went according to our plan. On the eleventh of March (Monday), after having picked her up from the airport, I took her to her temporary abode. We didn't commence wrestling at once. We took a walk, talked and so on. She is so bloody comely, attractive and fair, and one can't help but notice how abundant the knowledge (history, culture, psychology and linguistics) she possesses is. A spiritual and amiable person, as well. The session itself was miraculous. We wrestled competitively with a few brakes (three hours). I put much effort in it, endeavoured to take the upper hand, yet most times failed. Although I have no wrestling background whatsoever, our session resulted in the recognition of her bodily, spiritual and mental might and wrestling skills and dexterity. She is tall and has developed an amazing strong (and in the same time quite mild) and flexible body. She is also audacious, spry, fast, provocative, challenging, defiant and intelligent. Actually, one needn't be too meticulous to discover, that she is usually also full of tranquility and can't be easily infuriated. If you're granted the opportunity, go ahead! You shan't rue the day you wrestle Amrita.

Post scriptum: This review is to be published on other sites (with slight changes due to requirements, pertaining to the size of my writ), as well. I apologise, if you're compelled to gaze upon on it numerous times. Cheers!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Apr-19, 10:40
Atanas BG

I meant to write: ''amount'' and ''gaze upon it''. Excuse my dumb errors.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Aug-19, 08:28
Last Achievements

I usually do not endorse video clips, don’t think I’ve ever done this here before, but I would highly recommend anyone to spend those 15 bucks and buy the fight between Amrita and Kimbra from Antscha’s video store. Don’t want to spoil anything but I was pretty stunned of how things unfolded there.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Royh For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Sep-19, 13:57
Points: 3,202, Level: 23 Points: 3,202, Level: 23 Points: 3,202, Level: 23
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

During my short visit in Moscow on the first week of September I met Amrita in person for the first time. I have to admit, I was nervous before the session, but she made our encounter very easy.

I had a session with ladies from Moscow Mixed Wrestling Club the day before, where I was told that among them Amrita informally known as "Killer" and that she can be really quick in her wrestling moves. These ladies were not killers, but still I hadn't fully recovered up to the our session with Amrita, so when she attacked me - indeed, very quickly - I decided at first that I asked for too much. But Amrita estimated situation immediately and switched at relatively easy fantasy wrestling domination mode.

I honestly think that even if I were not beaten the day before, our session still would go that course. In fact, I think that holds for majority of not very trained men.

In my view, there are some remarkable things about her.

First, she never did systematically bjj-training, however, her transitions from hold to hold were very smooth. In her words, she just followed her intuition.

Second, she is tall (by women standards) but she doesn't possess sharped body like Nika Wrestler from mentioned Moscow MW Club, and in her words she never did weights training for too long. And yet she is remarkably strong.

She is also very inventive in her holds. Of course, she applied on me a standard toolbox including pins, reverse headscissors and such, but most of her moves very either somewhat unusual interpretation of well-known holds or really unusual ones.

She enjoys dominate wrestling matches, so her opponent who happens to find himself in her pin can also enjoy her charming smile.

Unfortunate, our session was not recorded, so I will attach to this review some shots from a custom video I once ordered from her.

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to alb For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Sep-19, 21:25
Atanas BG

Greetings, mate!

A thousand thanks for enriching us with your informative review and for sharing these astounding and resplendent photos with us. Most generous of you. Many thanks once more!

Take care,

Atanas
Old 12-Sep-19, 19:38
Last Achievements

Great review and awesome pictures. However Amrita can bring brutality and sadism to the session like few others. Try to experience it next time. She’ll only do it if you convince her you can take it, and for good reason. What a beautiful assassin.
The Following User Says Thank You to Royh For This Useful Post: