Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 06-May-17, 23:29
JohnODubhghaill

Default Viper Max reviews

6th May 2017

I'm just back home after an untoppably good session. One of them 'absolute heaven' experiences. I've had some incredible sessions in my time:
  • My first ever session versus Sable of LWS. I'll never forget that.
  • Versus Karina Gotika where she bamboozled me with crazy hold after crazy hold.
  • 2-v-1 versus Jade & Inferno where they tied me up and scared the s**t out of me.
  • Juicy of Wales is also a special wrestler. The realest girl you'll ever meet.

There's definitely others that I should mention but just aren't coming to my mind now. Another one that comes to mind is any of my 3 sessions versus Orsi B. She is as nice a person as I've ever met. Any session with her leaves me smiling for days.

This session with Viper was right up there with the best of my sessions. Viper is so beautiful. For me her body is perfect. I love the fit & light tanned, glowing soft skin combination. I remember looking at her legs when she had them wrapped around me and thinking that I'm the luckiest person in the world to be where I am right now.

I don't write reviews of all my sessions - and I certainly don't write them straight after the session. But I'm absolutely buzzing now. I can't think of anything else I'd rather do.

Here is her Twitter page in case people don't know who she is: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I discovered Viper on twitter. Somebody retweeted a review of one of her "Irish Max Academy" teammates and I made an enquiry. The Max Academy girls ([Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]) are very good are fast and give detailed responses to emails.

We agreed by email that Viper would play the role of a complete bitch. The job she did at this is what has me buzzing so much. She was better than I could have imagined. Better than any girl that I have ever asked to do this before.

I will say that Jade (UK) did one hell of a job at being a bitch the last time I saw her. And I didn't even ask her to be a bitch! She and Inferno tied me up and Jade was absolutely ruthless with me. She punched my arm in the same spot about 100 times in the space of a minute. I was shaking with fear throughout the session and when it ended I was literally thankful to be alive. So I do give Jade 100 out of 100 for roleplaying.

But Viper is another "100 out of 100" girl. There was no pre-session niceness so, although I had asked her to be a bitch, I really wasn't sure how much of her attitude was being put on. And it felt so odd at the end of the session when she started talking normally (not belittling me every time I said something!).

It's hard to find words to capture how good Viper is at roleplaying. For me, good roleplaying/acting means being believable. I find that a lot of girls are either over-the-top (and obviously fake) actors or too shy to play the bitch believably. The weird feeling I got when Viper spoke to me as herself after the session made it clear how good a job Viper had done here.

Another takeaway for me today is my reduced desire to see Jolene Hexx. I've always wanted to wrestle Jolene because I know how good she is at being a bitch, scaring the s**t out of guys, staying in character, etc. I was thinking of flying to Vegas to see her. But now all I want is to see Viper again. Of course I am still a massive Jolene fan - but, for me, Viper is as good, if not better, at roleplaying. I literally can't fault Viper at all here. She absolutely nailed it.

As for what actually happened in the session.....

Viper greeted me in her wrestling outfit/bikini. Needless to say, she looked incredible. In "real life", I would never get to be close to a girl like this. She had some black gloves/supports around her fists. Maybe small MMA gloves, I don't know. I had asked for a beatdown/mix of wrestling and boxing. When I saw these little gloves I got a little scared and regretted asking for boxing. Luckily for most (not all!) of the boxing parts, she did put on big red padded gloves. Viper greeted me in a cold but confident way - telling me to put my bags down, pay her and get changed. I did as she ordered.

I took out a 4-digit code lock and placed it around a cable sticking out from the wall. I was nervous doing this as I hadn't asked for permission to do it. And when she asked me 'what the f**k was I doing' (I think she cursed, I can't remember for sure - but she definitely spoke to me in a pissed off tone), my nerves showed and I was stuttering as I tried to speak. Straight away she picked up the stuttering, imitating me as I tried to speak. I was struggling to get my words out and her mocking me was making it harder. I eventually told her, after multiple demands to "spit it out", that if she could get the code from me, I would give her an extra €100. She said "are you suggesting that without this a session with me would be boring?" but she didn't directly comment on the idea so I wasn't certain that she understood me with all my stuttering. My speaking was so bad that I thought she might have just given up on trying to get the words out of me. I find it embarrassing/humiliating when a girl is so much more confident than me (as Viper clearly was). And when she is calling me out for my mis-steps/mis-speaks, it makes me even more nervous and makes stuttering even more likely.

She then said that we would start with some wrestling and told me to get onto my knees. We started to wrestle and, in no time, she had me in a mounted triangle (her favourite move) with my left arm caught in the triangle. Her speed and strength took me by surprise. I expected the session to be much easier. Before the session I watched a video of Viper vs Bert and, although she beat him comfortably, he did get some submissions from her. Viper then pulled the elbow of my left arm tight behind my head and transitioned to a headscissors. She doesn't know it but this was the most painful part of the entire session. Whatever way she was bending my arm, it was absolute agony. She said something like "your safe-word is RED. Only use it if you feel like you're going to die. If you use it lightly, I'm going to ignore it". I said "ok", trying to be as compliant as possible so that she'd release my arm. She said "what is the safe-word?" and straight away I said "red". She said "ok, we can start now", released me (thankfully) and we went back to our knees. The agony probably only lasted for about 10 seconds but it was the longest 10 seconds of the session. At this point, I could tell that she was the perfect session partner. So capable and so confident.

We continued with the wrestling (two-sided) and boxing (one-sided but I could defend/wrestle) at Viper's direction. Every time I would try to make conversation, Viper would say something like "you talk too much" or mock/criticize my choice of topic or my voice. She made me feel like I was a nuisance and that I was boring the c**p out of her.

I spent the vast majority of the session in submission holds. She used her triangle most often but also used headscissors (front and reverse), full nelson, RNC, headlocks and others. Any rest I got was in a loosely applied hold, usually a headscissors or triangle. Whenever I'd tap, she'd always make me tap at least twice (sometimes 3-4 times) from the hold. Then she'd either move to a new hold or loosen up and tell me to relax/take a break. At first, I would try to escape during these breaks. But I learned not to as it never worked (she would tense up so quickly that trying to escape was pointless) and she would always make me regret it, e.g. she'd make me tap, ignore the taps and up the pressure until I was on the verge of saying "red". There was one time when I decided to say "red" but literally couldn't speak. In terms of hotness, the rest periods turned me on the most. She was putting in no real effort but was still able to make sure that I stayed pinned to the mats. And she would speak so softly to me during the rest periods (sometimes right into my ear, while applying a loose full nelson or RNC). I just found it so sexy for someone so beautiful to be so in control of me.

She got the 4-digit code off me in 4 separate holds where she ignored my initial taps. Every time I gave her a digit, she made me swear on my life that it was a real one. I've played this code game before. Usually when girls take this approach (4 separate holds) I lie to them, as they have no way of knowing if I'm being truthful or not. But the combination of Viper telling me that she would KO me if I was lying (I had specified pre-session that I didn't want to be KO'd) and making me swear on my life was enough to get the truth out of me. I now doubt that she would have KO'd me (as I spoke to her after the session and she is a normal sane person) but, during the session, I was truly scared of her. I knew she was capable of KOing me and she played the bitch so well that I wasn't sure if she would do it or not.

I can't recommend Viper any higher. You get such a good performance for your €220. And I should add that her real personality is as nice, fun and chatty as anyone. The personality switch as soon as the session ended still blows my mind.

Last edited by JohnODubhghaill; 06-May-17 at 23:46.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 08-May-17, 08:08
Points: 6,755, Level: 35 Points: 6,755, Level: 35 Points: 6,755, Level: 35
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Viper Max - 6th May 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnODubhghaill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Juicy of Wales is also a special wrestler. The realest girl you'll ever meet.
Any contact details for her?
Old 08-May-17, 21:51
JohnODubhghaill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Praxiteles [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Any contact details for her?
I contacted her through Twitter:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 09-May-17, 15:56
Points: 94,813, Level: 100 Points: 94,813, Level: 100 Points: 94,813, Level: 100
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,586 Times in 580 Posts

Here are a few pics of her match with Bert for SAW mixed wrestling. She looks like a great athlete.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (250.4 KB, 617 views)
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (241.6 KB, 672 views)
File Type: jpg 3.jpg (239.5 KB, 442 views)
File Type: jpg 4.jpg (217.0 KB, 483 views)
File Type: jpg 5.jpg (252.5 KB, 476 views)
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Grap784 For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Jul-17, 18:02
Points: 889, Level: 11 Points: 889, Level: 11 Points: 889, Level: 11
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%

Default Re: Viper Max reviews

Any new review of her guys? She's in tour now.
Old 14-Jul-17, 18:20
Points: 4,394, Level: 27 Points: 4,394, Level: 27 Points: 4,394, Level: 27
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

just meet Viper last week.
Great wrestling session, lot of fun too be around.
Very strong for her size, scissors is powerful.
Also probably fastest wrestler i've met
and is also great looking, pics do not do her justice
Will defiantly meet her again
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Brian81 For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Jul-17, 02:33
Points: 2,386, Level: 20 Points: 2,386, Level: 20 Points: 2,386, Level: 20
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

Just want to add a tiny bit of my own experience.
I had a great session last week in Dublin with Viper, and I can confirm much of what's been written above. It was a great session. What I can compare it to are 3 preceding wrestling sessions (Arekah Lox, OrsiB and Kaysha Brazil) as well as a variety of dominatrix sessions. The experience was closest to Arekah, although they're not so similar as wrestlers.

I'd actually referred to John's review in my booking. First half of session was fun wrestling, but not actually very mean/hard. That said, Viper is fast, strong, and "long" (tall girl!) and had me handily controlled.

Second half, however, was recalibrated and much "meaner" and more of a domination session. It's credit to her versatility how she switched the style, and she really did get into my head (which is in particular where I'd draw the similarity with Arekah). By the end of it I was absolutely submitted and broken, and finished by asking for (and taking) my first ball-kick. Unlike John's session, she didn't start fully "in character" but did finish in character (e.g. I was bullied as I got dressed, and as I left), which in the circumstance worked well (though if/when sessioning next I'd probably look for a cool-down at the end).

Anyway, just to say, Viper is a tremendous woman to spend time with. Very intelligent and versatile, and good at reading both your body and your mind. I'd absolutely recommend her, and I'm looking forward to doing another session with her in the future.

Last edited by colpyat; 31-Jul-17 at 06:56.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to colpyat For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Aug-17, 19:56
Points: 3,629, Level: 25 Points: 3,629, Level: 25 Points: 3,629, Level: 25
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

As I love facesitting and Viper has such beautiful butt, did she do do that to anyone or
didīt you ask or like it?

Greets Ruudy
Old 04-Aug-17, 21:05
JohnODubhghaill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruudy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
As I love facesitting and Viper has such beautiful butt, did she do do that to anyone or
didīt you ask or like it?

Greets Ruudy
I'm not into facesitting so I don't remember if she used it or not against me. I'm guessing she didn't (as I don't remember it) but I can't say for sure.

I've no idea if she does it or not as we definitely didn't speak about it.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Aug-17, 09:16
Points: 3,629, Level: 25 Points: 3,629, Level: 25 Points: 3,629, Level: 25
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanks John, for your quick response.
But Iīm pretty sure you would remember if she would have been sitting on your face as she has such a great butt

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnODubhghaill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm not into facesitting so I don't remember if she used it or not against me. I'm guessing she didn't (as I don't remember it) but I can't say for sure.

I've no idea if she does it or not as we definitely didn't speak about it.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ruudy For This Useful Post: