Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 24-May-19, 23:37
Points: 437, Level: 7 Points: 437, Level: 7 Points: 437, Level: 7
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Question mark [New Potential Author] Snuff fights?

Hi! I'm writer and roleplayer who's mainly specializing in snuff: underground fight clubs, wrestling, sex fights or even things like mortal kombat and fights with monsters, maledom mostly, ending with snuff\fatalities\death and necro. Stories range from realistic-ish underground fight club stories to fantasy with anthros and monsters.

If I wrote and posted some stories in that kind of genre - are there people interested in it? Would there be any interest in it?

If not I'd appreciate if someone pointed me to a better suited forum or place for this
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wrecksler For This Useful Post:
Old 25-May-19, 07:49
Points: 276,570, Level: 100 Points: 276,570, Level: 100 Points: 276,570, Level: 100
Activity: 99.5% Activity: 99.5% Activity: 99.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 68,236 Times in 6,816 Posts
Default Re: [New Potential Author] Snuff fights?

Why not just post one of your existing works in the Board's Stories forum? Then see what the response is in terms of 'thanks' and comments received.

We're quite a broad church here, but those interested in maledom deathmatches and/or monsters are probably in the minority. So it might be best to start off with a more realistic underground fight - preferably one in which the female doesn't get completely trashed from start to finish.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to verscont For This Useful Post:
Old 25-May-19, 13:26
Points: 437, Level: 7 Points: 437, Level: 7 Points: 437, Level: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by verscont [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Why not just post one of your existing works in the Board's Stories forum? Then see what the response is in terms of 'thanks' and comments received.

We're quite a broad church here, but those interested in maledom deathmatches and/or monsters are probably in the minority. So it might be best to start off with a more realistic underground fight - preferably one in which the female doesn't get completely trashed from start to finish.
Thanks for reply, well, you kind of answered it, that those interested in maledom matches are a minority here, I also got the impression that its mostly femdom forum. Out of all the stories here I only found like 4-8 maledom stories or rather those where males win at all.

I dont think my existing stories would fit fell, was thinking of writing something more fitting the likes of this forum, so likely a two sided fight with some switching but ending in male finally taking the upper hand and then turning into maledom session of revenge Not sure if this is yhe right place though

If you know any forums more fitting feel free to share
The Following User Says Thank You to Wrecksler For This Useful Post:
Old 25-May-19, 15:05
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

Moved to Stories section
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 25-May-19, 15:25
Points: 3,646, Level: 25 Points: 3,646, Level: 25 Points: 3,646, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Snuff, Underground fight clubs... Everything you described about your stories expect for the maledom part sounds JUST like my cup of tea... Would love to see your work nevertheless!