Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 21-May-18, 20:15
Points: 6,527, Level: 34 Points: 6,527, Level: 34 Points: 6,527, Level: 34
Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3%
Last Achievements

Default Re: About the humiliation

For me it is humiliation but I want to feel that.
It can be the embarrasment but also when the girl uses her body to keep me and force me to stay even I really have to leave. And if she is smaller it is both.
The Following User Says Thank You to Johnnax For This Useful Post:
Old 21-May-18, 20:25
Points: 23,379, Level: 66 Points: 23,379, Level: 66 Points: 23,379, Level: 66
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,877 Times in 368 Posts

Humiliation is a huge part of it for me. Also at the time I'd begun sessioning, in all my experiences a woman's attraction to a man went way down if she beat him at anything, especially a physical activity.

So when losing to a woman there was a large degree of arousal and shame. Frequent sessions actually make it a bit less shameful and have rearranged my brain in some ways.
The Following User Says Thank You to georgejohnson For This Useful Post:
Old 21-May-18, 21:07
Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,808 Times in 653 Posts

Saying the humiliation aspect is only for 'guys who never quit puberty' is not only wrong, it is rather offensive.

By all means, enjoy what you do for the 'competition' or whatever, but don't lump those who like the thrill of being humiliated into some prepubescent boat.

I have a perfectly 'normal' sex life outside of my fetish, but am happy to admit that the big part of this fetish for me is the thought of being dominated and humiliated.

Unlike many, I'm not particularly into the competitive aspect...I want to lose, and I do lose. I do try, mind, for the most part, but being a non-athletic, physically weak speciment of the human race, I would and do get owned by every girl I session with.

AND I LOVE IT.

I love the thrill of being squeezed into blackness, or made to tap out, then have my face smothered by ass, or forced to kiss feet. Humiliation, Humiliation, Humiliation - give it to me by the bucket load.

That does NOT mean I have not 'quit puberty'.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Subboy2 For This Useful Post:
Old 21-May-18, 21:08
Points: 4,873, Level: 29 Points: 4,873, Level: 29 Points: 4,873, Level: 29
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

When I was younger, all of this gave me an uneasy feeling. It made me almost feel nauseous whereas now, it's more like butterflies in my stomach.

I always felt girls were equal to, or even greater than, boys in most ways but I would have avoided a mixed wrestling match as a youth because of fear of humiliation whereas now I would only avoid it in fear of being noticably aroused by it. I think it was a mix of insecurity and just not really knowing what the emotions meant.

Since girls grew at a younger age, I was used to being smaller and weaker than girls and I did like the experiences I had of getting out muscled by them when those events spontaneously happened. I just wasnt smart enough to seek out those situations because I was too busy feeling weird about them.
Old 24-May-18, 18:41
Post of The Year Winner
Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,227 Times in 360 Posts

LicensetoKill and ManInBlack, I wish I could agree with you. Wrestling with a woman just isn't exciting to me unless there is a danger of being humiliated. A competitive match without the promise of sex at the end just doesn't fill the bill.
Not sure why, but I try to figure it out in my confessional posted to the 'Stories" board..
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

My head was all screwed up, a mixture of embarrassment, lust, pleasure and remorse.
Old 24-May-18, 18:57
Points: 2,901, Level: 22 Points: 2,901, Level: 22 Points: 2,901, Level: 22
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

There are many types of submission and domination. Some people like to feel pain and shame, perhaps because, deep down, they think they deserve it. There are also other people who treat mixed wrestling like a sport and just want a close match against a woman.

For me, it's all about submission and, I think, danger. The ultimate thrill for me would be not knowing whether I was going to make it out of a session alive. I also find athletic, successful or charismatic women attractive.

We all enjoy some kind of rough physical contact with women, but in different ways and for different reasons.
Old 24-May-18, 23:21
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInBlack [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
In my opinion humiliation, emasculation . . . is something for guys who never quit puberty.
Looks like fetish and masochism are for immature people. Pack your stuff, folks! We're done here! Have a good life!
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 24-May-18, 23:26
Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,052 Times in 710 Posts

Anyone who enjoys foot worship, victory poses, and trash talk during matches is into humiliation. Maybe some have never thought about it that way, but why else would something like forced foot worship be arousing?
The Following User Says Thank You to qwertyuio For This Useful Post:
Old 25-May-18, 03:39
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyandy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
LicensetoKill and ManInBlack, I wish I could agree with you. Wrestling with a woman just isn't exciting to me unless there is a danger of being humiliated. A competitive match without the promise of sex at the end just doesn't fill the bill.
Not sure why, but I try to figure it out in my confessional posted to the 'Stories" board..
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

My head was all screwed up, a mixture of embarrassment, lust, pleasure and remorse.
If you read my post again, you'll see that I wrote "when I started". I get the fun of humiliation. It's just, my first fantasy was to meet a woman stronger than me and have her out-wrestle me. It doesn't really work to want to lose, and then be humiliated by losing - at least, my brain can't have it both ways.

But I do enjoy some aspects of humiliation. I discovered at an event that I really liked exhibition and wrestling a lady in-front of an audience. I didn't exactly feel humiliation, cause we'd agreed that I would lose before the match (it was being filmed), but there was something really fun about being beaten in-front of a small audience and on camera.

I totally get the fun of humiliation and I think there's a range of emotions that can get activated participating in this fetish. The only way I know how to put it, is, I don't get humiliated easily. I guess that comes from growing up in a high school where humiliating the smaller kids was a little too common, so, I've kind of developed an immunity to a lot of humiliation, more or less, but I still get it. This gives me an idea for another discussion.
The Following User Says Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 25-May-18, 04:59
Points: 9,048, Level: 40 Points: 9,048, Level: 40 Points: 9,048, Level: 40
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

I've actually only ever wrestled local girls, friends, girlfriends, etc and I've never authentically been beaten. I've tapped to girlfriends in a play fighting sense, but there was really no humiliation with that. I'm looking into booking my first session because I dream about being legitimately bettered by a super athletic opponent.

As far as fantasizing goes, humiliation never used to play a part in it at all until pretty recently. Lately I've been especially into watching videos where there are other girls sitting on the sidelines and watching the match. I find the idea of losing to a girl while another watches to be pretty erotic.

However, I really don't want another man around. I wouldn't like a male ref or someone supervising the match. I'm a little embarrassed about this fetish when it comes to females, but I'd be very embarrassed wrestling in front of a male stranger. I guess I just feel that the women would be more understanding and the men would judge me more.

Added after 10 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
When I started sessioning, I wanted the lady to be better, and I was pretty athletic so it took me a while to find one who was, but I was never embarrassed cause I was looking for women who were my equal or superior.

The only time I felt embarrassment was when I wrestled with a lady I was sure I was going to beat and I lost, and it was in-front of 3 other women. It was a relaxed social setting, not a session, and she was fit, but I should have won. She was just very determined and got me by surprise. Not to take anything away from her, she was very good, but she never wrestled me again cause I think we both thought she got a little lucky and she didn't want to blow her perfect record.
Is there more to the story of this match--how it ended up taking place? Sounds like it could be a pretty good story.

I've been lucky enough to wrestle a lot of girls I've been friendly with back when I was in my teens and early 20's. As I've gotten older though, it's more difficult as girls see right through to the sexual component. That leads to me only really being able to wrestle with girls who also have a sexual interest in me, and they usually end up focusing on that. More than a few times I've gotten really excited for matches with girls I've just begun dating, explained the rules, only to have the girl use every opportunity during the match to advance things sexually. I mean, I'm not really complaining, but I miss the straight up
"I bet I can pin you" matches of my youth.

Added after 20 minutes:

I feel like I'm actually less into humiliation than most, based on the type of videos that dominate the scene. For me, the perfect session would be against an extremely physically attractive and talented opponent who was close to my size. I'm not a huge guy at 5'9", 170, so it's possible to find that type of girl. Zoe from fight pulse comes to mind. Or of course, Petra from DWW.

I would want the match to be as competitive as possible, and extremely enjoyable for both of us. I think I would have a lot of difficulty keeping my mind off of the arousal, but I would be trying to win. For me, being pinned by a girl while truly not being able to get out is my ultimate fantasy. But I also really enjoy the idea of pinning her. I like the idea of playfully frustrating a session wrestler who expects to win, since she wins the majority of her sessions.

So for me, it goes both ways. My favorite mixed wrestling matches ever are the wars from DWW or Fighting Dolls where the matches go back and forth and the decision comes down to the last fall. Luzia's first match with Martin comes to mind. Edita's match with Martin for FD. For me, it isn't the prospect of humiliation that turns me on, it's the opportunity to engage in a hard fought physical battle with a really sexy, extremely talented girl. I legitimately get turned on when I play other sports with girls, but obviously to a lesser degree. I still remember when a really sexy girl I worked with at a summer camp would play soccer with me and once in a while she'd get the better of me. I loved it, but not because I was humiliated--because I was impressed.

Last edited by ChristmasJones; 25-May-18 at 04:59.
The Following User Says Thank You to ChristmasJones For This Useful Post: