Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 21-Mar-18, 17:06
Points: 5,220, Level: 30 Points: 5,220, Level: 30 Points: 5,220, Level: 30
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Greg, the lifeguard, and the red Speedo

I like the genetic potential set up in the story. Great work as usual.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sicod79 For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Mar-18, 17:15
Points: 6,263, Level: 33 Points: 6,263, Level: 33 Points: 6,263, Level: 33
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Yes it is fantasy and thanks it is well written and brings be back to when I was 16.
so there is no sexual context (or contact) other than wrestling. However you made these 2 under the legal age. If Greg was 18 and is 14 then there is something wrong with it even if it is a fantasy. but thank you as I read I can imagine me being in Greg's shoes and his age.
The Following User Says Thank You to wgonzo64 For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Mar-18, 19:01
Points: 3,973, Level: 26 Points: 3,973, Level: 26 Points: 3,973, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pottsville [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hope there is more to come..great story
I can't imagine Amy's dad living under the same roof with a very strong daughter, very strong wife and his mother-in-law...i bet he never wins any arguments...lol
The Following User Says Thank You to Pottsville For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Mar-18, 19:14
Points: 5,209, Level: 30 Points: 5,209, Level: 30 Points: 5,209, Level: 30
Last Achievements

What about Amy's brother? Must not be a picnic for him if she has one?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to andy857 For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Mar-18, 08:37
Points: 17,851, Level: 58 Points: 17,851, Level: 58 Points: 17,851, Level: 58
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,298 Times in 1,523 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wgonzo64 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
If Greg was 18 and is 14 then there is something wrong with it even if it is a fantasy. but thank you as I read I can imagine me being in Greg's shoes and his age.
What about Greg being 16 and Amy is 14? Those are the characters ages as mentioned in the story. I'm not criticising you or endorsing any kind of under age shenanigans, but this story is purely fictional and to be honest Greg is not forcing anything on the younger girl. Hehe... Might not go well for him if he tried, actually. Personally, I don't have any interest in such young girls in real life, but in the context of the story it adds a dynamic where both of them are discovering this wrestling thing together. I just feel that if you don't like it you can always do a replace thing in Word and substitute whatever ages would make you feel comfortable.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Mar-18, 13:48
Points: 6,263, Level: 33 Points: 6,263, Level: 33 Points: 6,263, Level: 33
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixfightor [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
What about Greg being 16 and Amy is 14? Those are the characters ages as mentioned in the story. I'm not criticising you or endorsing any kind of under age shenanigans, but this story is purely fictional and to be honest Greg is not forcing anything on the younger girl. Hehe... Might not go well for him if he tried, actually. Personally, I don't have any interest in such young girls in real life, but in the context of the story it adds a dynamic where both of them are discovering this wrestling thing together. I just feel that if you don't like it you can always do a replace thing in Word and substitute whatever ages would make you feel comfortable.
I agree with you
The Following User Says Thank You to wgonzo64 For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Mar-18, 07:08
Points: 6,028, Level: 33 Points: 6,028, Level: 33 Points: 6,028, Level: 33
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Great story!!! You’re really good with you’re stories!
The Following User Says Thank You to rookie18 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Apr-18, 23:02
Last Achievements

I hope this story will continue?
Old 24-Apr-18, 23:19
Last Achievements

Boyandy. Please continue this story!
The Following User Says Thank You to andy857 For This Useful Post:
Old 14-May-18, 18:18
Post of The Year Winner
Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,231 Times in 360 Posts

When the fall term started Amy's first appearance at the high school hit like a nuclear bomb in the Pacific Ocean, shock waves radiating outwards and eventually reaching every male in the entire school. The summer of lifeguarding had given her an even, golden tan and streaked her long blonde tresses with platinum. She parted it on one side, so a strand of hair fell across her brow, partially shielding her crystal-blue eyes. She only needed a dash of lipstick to highlight her full lips and glittering white smile.

The first day was unseasonably warm and she wore a sleeveless dress that showed off her incredibly toned arms, dusted with fine golden hairs. Her magnificent figure swelled underneath the dress, which was, at Greg's request, brilliant red. Striding easily in low heels, she swayed with a natural athletic gait as she walked up the main entrance to school, heads swiveling as she passed. Compared to the typical freshman girls she looked like something totally different, another far more advanced species.

She looked like a teen Christie Brinkley and she was clinging to Greg's arm.

He was floating as they made their way into school, stunned looks on the faces of his friends when they saw them together. Jeremy had stopped dead in his tracks, his eyes as big as Frisbees when he saw them, his mouth hanging open and gaping like a fish. "You're... you're... you're the lifeguard!" he sputtered.

"Hello, Jeremy," Amy grinned as they passed.

"Dude, get a grip," Greg said.

In the first week of school Greg discovered that his social status had skyrocketed. He went from being an okay guy, moderately good-looking and reasonably personable, to an A-list celebrity suddenly attracting surprising amounts of attention from the upper echelons of high-school society elites. People were laughing at his jokes and clamoring to be included in his rapidly-growing circle of friends. Even senior girls! As school continued well into fall his popularity only continued to increase.

And it was all because of Amy. She was instantly one of the most popular girls in school, if not the most popular. Girls wanted to be like her and guys wanted to be near her, hanging on her every word and clamoring for a word or a smile. But they were wasting their time. She only had eyes for Greg.
It was head-scratching for most of them, in particularly the handsome senior jocks who had gone through their entire lives being chased by girls, only to have the most beautiful girl of all look at them like they didn't exist. She clung to Greg and was by his side whenever possible. They were gossiped about as the most romantic couple ever.

"Dude, what's your secret?" a fevered Jeremy whispered from the next row over in calculus class. "Are you blackmailing her or what? She's crazy about you!"

Greg smiled mysteriously. It was not blackmail that drew Amy to him, but it was a secret. Jeremy would just have to wonder.

One night in late October Greg was at Amy's house doing homework together in her bedroom. Amy's Mom and Dad had seen the way they were together and had gotten to know Greg enough that they trusted him implicitly, looking at each other and nodding. "He's a good boy," they agreed. They even trusted them to study with the bedroom door shut, which was just as well, considering the unusual way in which they normally studied.

This night was typical. Greg was sitting in the middle of the bed. Behind him Amy had her legs wrapped around his waist with her ankles locked. Her arms were wrapped around him in a tight squeeze and her chin was resting comfortably on his shoulder. Greg, with limited use of his arms, was trying to balance a textbook in his lap, his face red and breathing shallowly from the pressure of her grip.

"All right," Amy said lazily, her lips nibbling his earlobe, "what's the answer to number 16?"

"Uhh... g x 4?" Greg said uncertainly.

"Wrong!" Amy said. "For that you must pay!" She tightened her grip and wrestled him sideways onto the bed, where he squirmed ineffectively, the textbook falling aside as he vainly attempted to extricate himself from her grasp.

"Ow! You're crushing me!"

"You should have studied more," Amy said, rolling him over even further, until she had successfully mounted him flat on his back, keeping his arms pinned to his sides with her thighs and brushing the hair out of her eyes triumphantly, gazing down fondly at the struggling Greg.

Greg was laughing and yelping in pain at the same time. "I couldn't! My girlfriend keeps interrupting me."

"Hmmm..." Amy said, lowering her head until their noses were almost touching, "That doesn't sound very nice. What does she do?"

"She keeps beating me up!"

"Can't he fight her off?"

"No..."

"Why not?"

Greg looked up at her sternly. "Are you really going to make me say it again? Come on, man!"

"Say it!" she commanded.

"All right," Greg sighed. "I can't fight her off because she's stronger than I am. There. Happy?"

Amy giggled, dragged a strand of hair into the corner of her mouth coquettishly, and nodded. "Yes. I never get tired of hearing you admit it."

"Now will you let me up?"

"You know the rules. What's the price of your release?"

"One kiss..."

"That's right. Are you ready?"

"Okay."

Amy lowered herself again, gazing deeply into his eyes. Then she shifted sideways, releasing his arms and raised her own arm, flexing until her sizable bicep rose to the surface like the breaching of a powerful whale in the Atlantic. She leaned over and planted the muscle in front of his mouth. "Kiss it," she ordered huskily.

Greg leaned his head forward and pressed his lips against her solid inner arm, loving the combination of soft skin and steely muscle. She held her arm there for long seconds, luxuriating in the feeling of power she felt as electricity shooting up and down her veins, loving the way his eyes closed in pleasure and his hands holding her arm as though it were a sacred object, his face buried in her flesh.

Finally, she rolled off and faced him lying on her side, kissing him gently on the mouth. "That wasn't so bad, was it?"

He shook his head, smiling ruefully. "No. You know how I love your muscles. I just..." his voice trailed off.

"What?"

"Well, I just worry, you know."

"Because you think I'll get bored of conquering you and look for a more challenging opponent? Because your self-esteem might someday suffer? Because you're afraid people will find out how much I adore making you my little homework slave?"

Greg puffed out his cheeks and sighed. "Exactly. All of that. Do you realize how humiliating it would be if everyone realized how much stronger than me you are? How easily you overpower me?"

Amy waved him off. "Pffttt... who cares? This is just between us." She nuzzled him affectionately. "Haven't I told you a million times how special you are? No one has ever revered me the way you do. No one has ever made me feel so special. It’s you, only you."

Greg smiled, and began to kiss her in earnest.

Amy responded, wrapping her arms around him and pulling him in tight against her body.

The school year seemed to rocket by them as if they were watching a carousel speed by in dizzying colors and sounds. There were football games, concerts, dances, parties, and the daily routine of classes. They made new friends and found new places to explore. They zoomed though fall and winter, and in late spring, just after Easter, they revisited the park where they had their first date. Once again Greg found himself underneath her lying on a blanket as she reveled in her dominance over him, feeding him grapes as she sat on top. They were very happy.

Except…

Greg couldn’t help a feeling of dread coming over him at times - Amy had hit a growth spurt. By Christmas she had grown almost two inches. By the time of the picnic she had grown another inch. She was now 5’9” and stood well above the other freshman girls and most of the boys. She had also stayed proportionate, keeping her curves instead of becoming lean. Greg didn’t ask, but he estimated that she probably weighed about 145 pounds and her already-impressive figure had blossomed even more.

This worried him because he hadn’t grown at all. He was still 5’10” and 165 pounds. She was catching up to him and it made him feel small, even though he was fairly typical. He worried that she would think he was wimpy and started a vigorous workout regimen. He managed to gain muscle definition, but not much weight. And he was still nowhere near her in strength. He sometimes felt life was unfair, granting her with so much easily-won power while he struggled. She was a miracle of nature.

The year went on into summer, and just after her 15th birthday school started again and they once again made the walk up to the main entrance hand-in-hand, the couple of the year making their first appearance, Amy dazzling once again in a new red dress that did little to disguise her figure. Only this year she was taller than Greg, and her two-inch heels only accentuated that fact. Greg thought she looked like a beautiful warrior princess. In his mind, he began to call her his Amyzon.

For her part, Amy thought little of it. She adored Greg and his obvious worship of her. She had never felt closer to anybody in her entire life and thought that she could tell him anything and he would not be judgmental or disapproving. He accepted her inside and out and she loved it, feeling warm and secure in his presence. The fact that she now was taller was insignificant.

But not to Greg. The uneasiness grew and in the fall, it came to a head.

They were at a party at Vince Raines house, a really cool sprawling mansion on the edge of the woods. The lights were all on, the music blaring, and the sliding glass doors opened up onto a massive redwood deck overlooking a pond. There was a big crowd on hand and Amy soon found herself surrounded by her gang of female admirers as they huddled in the den gossiping excitedly. Greg wandered outside where there was a good-size fire pit on the other end of the pond. He joined a group sitting around the fire drinking beer. Greg opened one himself and sat on an upright log.

“Oh look, it’s Mr. Amy,” someone said. A few people tittered. Greg frowned and squinted across the fire to see who had spoken, recognizing Zach Downs as the speaker and would-be comedian. Greg had known him since elementary school, but didn’t really consider him a friend. More of a frenemy. Zach was one of those aggressive alpha types who lived and breathed sports, was good-looking and aware of it, and usually had his pick of girls. In high school he had been taken under his wing by the football coach and was now a 6’2”, chiseled 215-lb tight end who had just been offered a full ride to Penn State. All said, despite his abundance of testosterone, Greg thought he had a much-too-high opinion of himself.

“That’s pretty funny,” Greg said drily, taking a sip of beer.

“You think so?” Zach said. “You know what I really find funny is how a geek like you has a girlfriend like Amy. She deserves way better than a booknerd like you.”

The group fell silent, recognizing the rancor in his voice. Greg squinted at him through the smoke and realized he’s probably had a lot to drink. “Don’t you worry about Amy,” Greg said, “She and I are doing just great. You worry about yourself. I hear they have academic guidelines at Penn State. You might actually have to read a book.”

A murmur went up as Zach suddenly rose to his feet and came around the fire to stand over Greg, breathing heavily through his nose. “Think you’re a comedian? Like to make jokes, funnyman?” He was weaving slightly as he stood, alcohol fumes enveloping Greg.

“Oh, chill,” Greg said, sitting erect. Here it comes, he thought.

Zach leaned over and glared into Greg’s face. “You know what? It makes me sick to see a great piece of ass like Amy stuck with a loser like you. She should be going out with me. You can’t handle that much pussy. But when I asked her out she just laughed at me. She laughed!”

Greg stood up. “Fuck off, Zach. Don’t talk about her that way.”

“Or what? What are you gonna do? Read a book about conflict resolution?” He laughed and looked around to see if anyone else appreciated his humor. He then jabbed a finger into Greg’s chest. “Fact is, you’re just going to sit down and shut the fuck up. I’ll talk however I want to talk. And I say Amy’s hot. How is she in the sack? Is she a screamer? And how does a blonde like her look naked – does the carpeting match the drapes?”

Greg hauled off and slugged him in the jaw with a roundhouse right.

Zach staggered backwards, tossed his beer aside and advanced on Greg with hate-filled eyes. “All right, you little fucker. That how you want it?” He dove at Greg with a perfect tackle and took him down to the ground. Greg wheezed as his back slammed onto the grass and Zach’s shoulder crashed into his solar plexus. Zach sat up and hit Greg a glancing blow to the head. Greg tried to buck him off but Zach rose up on his knees and began beating him with his fists all over the head and shoulders as Greg kept his forearms up. Around them a crowd gathered, with a few of Zach’s drunken friends chanting, “Fight! Fight! Fight!”

Greg tried blocking the blows but too many got through, leaving him dazed and groggy. He knew he was doomed if he didn’t get out from underneath him fast. He summoned his strength and grabbed one of Zach’s knees with both hands and shoved, knocking Zach sideways. Greg rolled away and rose up on his knees just in time to see a massive fist headed towards his nose. He ducked just in time and replied with a solid punch to Zach’s stomach. Zach just laughed and Greg knew he was in trouble.

Zach fell on him again, one knee pressing into Greg’s chest and a hand grabbing Greg’s wrist and jerking it to the side so he could better aim his punches. Blow after blow rained down on Greg as he fought to block the punishing barrage. His vision grew hazy and red and there was a loud roaring in his ears.

Then out of the darkness a form flew in and crashed into Zach, sending him hurtling sideways. The two bodies rolled around in the grass as Greg struggled to prop himself up to see what was going on. The crowd gasped as the two figures fought furiously, rolling in and out of the flickering firelight. Greg finally staggered to his feet and lurched forward, squinting to see what was going on. His heart leaped into his mouth. It was Amy.

Dazed, Greg dimly became aware of what was happening. They were both now upright and Amy was cursing like he had never heard her before, succeeding in pulling Zach’s T-shirt over his head and blocking his vision. Furious, Zach pushed her violently away from him and tore his shirt off, revealing his hairy chest and sculpted abs. His hair was mussed, his face red and angry. “You bitch!”

Amy faced him with her fists clenched. “You leave him alone!”

Zach wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. “What’s this, Greg? Your girlfriend fight your battles for you?”

In reply, Amy stepped forward and slapped him across the face so hard he staggered backwards a good fifteen feet. Then, enraged, he charged.

She was expecting it. Instead of backing up, she advanced and suddenly stepped forward and clotheslined him across the neck. He dropped like a stone and Amy was on him. As he shouted incoherently and swung at her ineffectually, Amy straddled his chest and began slapping his face from side-to-side, his head whipping back and forth with the force of her blows. His arms tried to block her but she was merciless, smacking him over and over. The effects of her slaps began to take their effect as she landed hard smacks over and over. His arms went from trying to block her to covering his face in sheer self-preservation. His legs scrambled uselessly to buck her off but she clinched her thighs tighter and held him still. Slowly, she began to take control of the fight.

The crowd fell silent as they realized what they were witnessing. A sophomore girl was beating the crap out of Zach Downs! She was riding him like he was her little bitch and his eyes were watering and his face was beet red!

“Amy, stop-“, Greg staggered towards her but she was oblivious to everything except her intention to beat Zach to a pulp. Finally, Zach mustered a burst of strength and threw her off. He rolled away and rose to his feet, wiping blood away from his battered lip. Amy faced him again, eyes narrowed.

With a muddled roar Zach charged again, malice oozing from every pore. Amy met him head on, seized him in a bear hug, lifted him six inches off the ground and threw him to the grass in a stunned heap. Before he could move, she bent over him and took one of his arms with both hands, twisting it viciously and forcing him to roll over on his stomach. As Zach howled in pain, Amy bent his arm into a hammerlock and holding it with one hand, took him by the hair with the other and jerked him to his feet. She stood behind him and snarled into his ear, “I ought to break this fucking arm,” she said, “How do you think your football career would look then?”

“Please!” Zach yelped, standing on his toes to relieve the pressure, now thoroughly exhausted. “Don’t! You’re killing me!”

Amy pushed him forward, firmly in control, until he was facing Greg. “Don’t you have something you want to say to Greg?” she said, jerking his head back by the hair.

“I’m sorry!” Zach blurted.

“Amy, you don’t have to do this,“ Greg said, but she fixed him with a glance that sent a chill through him and he quickly shut up.

“Oh yes I do,” she said, turning Zach’s face to the side so she could look him in the eye. “He needs to be taught some manners.” She shook his head violently by the hair as he yelped in pain. “Are you ever going to do anything like this again?” she said.

“No!”

“What are you going to do when you see Greg in school again?”

“Nothing!”

“What are you going to do when you see me in school again?”

“Nothing!”

She jerked him by the hair again. “Wrong. You’re going to turn around and walk in the other direction or I’ll kick your ass again. Got it?”

“Yes! Yes!”

Amy gazed at him in contempt then released him, pushing him away while saying, “Get out of my sight.”

Two of Zach’s friends rushed forward and led him away, bruised and bleeding, looking nervously over their shoulders at Amy. The rest of the crowd stood in stunned silence.

Greg looked at her standing in the firelight; her solid legs spread shoulder-width like a colossus. The light from the fire made her shadowy form seem like a statue of a Greek goddess. Her white shorts were a little grass-stained and her sleeveless blouse had become untucked. Her chest was heaving from exertion and adrenaline, her breasts rising and falling, the top button undone. Her hair had come loose from her scrunchie and she paused a moment to fix her hair behind her head, her arms flexing unconsciously as she tied her hair back. The light flickered over her and revealed she didn’t have a mark on her. Greg saw the other people around the fire gazing at her in awe.

Amy looked over at Greg and walked over, her eyes searching his face. “Are you all right, sweetie?”

His voice caught in his throat, Greg could only nod. She wrapped her arm around him and led him towards the house, kissing him gently on the forehead.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to boyandy For This Useful Post: