Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 20-Apr-18, 14:35
Post of The Year Winner
Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,227 Times in 360 Posts
Default Queen of the Cousins

Fourth of July was always a great time for the Sanders family, with everyone gathering from every corner of the state to meet at Uncle Jim's sprawling home out in the rolling fields of Western Kentucky. This year there were six aunts and uncles with a total of eight young cousins. There were games all day and at night a bonfire and tons of fireworks.

Jeremy Sanders was really looking forward this year for two reasons; first, it was his 16th birthday in three days and he was getting his drivers license, and second, because with his older cousin Harold off to college, Jeremy was now the unofficial "King" of the cousins because he was the oldest. In a tradition started over ten years ago, the oldest cousin pretty much ran the show as far as all the kids were concerned. He chose what games were to be played, what the rules were, and got to choose up sides for the games, which pretty much ensured the "King" was always on the winning team. Although he knew it was kind of silly, it was something that Jeremy had wanted for years - his turn at the top of the pecking order.

The day went pretty much as he had planned. They had played a ton of games, had a squirt gun fight and now they were indoors in the huge family room resting up as it slowly grew dark enough for fireworks.

Kids were draped over the furniture and on the floor, some on their phones, a few exchanging stories and the rest watching TV. Jeremy looked around and saw his 13-year-old cousin Brittany flipping through the TV channels. He walked over and stuck out his hand. "Gimme. I want to watch WWE."

Brittany scowled and pulled the remote in close to her body. "WWE is stupid. Let's watch a movie."

Jeremy snapped his fingers impatiently. "C'mon, give it up. Don't forget I'm the King."

Brittany made a face. She usually got along with Jeremy but today he had been King of being a Royal Pain in the Butt. "No, I was here first."

Suddenly Jeremy leaned down and snatched it from her before she could react. "Aha!"

Brittany scowled even darker and said, "Jerk!" She hopped to her feet and stomped out of the room.

Jeremy plopped down on the sofa and flipped through the channels until he found WWE. Some of the younger boy cousins watched it with him while the girl cousins gathered in a circle away from the TV. After a while Jeremy got bored. He admitted to himself that Brittany was right, WWE was dumb. He rose to his feet and leaned down to grab his 6-year-old cousin Ronnie by the arms. "You're flying!" Jeremy said, swinging him around in a circle while Ronnie squealed in delight. The younger cousins immediately got excited and began to pester Jeremy for a turn and he obligingly gave them airplane rides and swung them around flinging them onto the big padded sofa.

After about fifteen minutes of this Jeremy was beginning to tire. "Okay, two more, then that's all," he announced. Just then he felt a heavy weight pile onto his back and legs shoot around his waist and lock ankles in front. Jeremy staggered as Brittany grabbed his shoulders from behind and shouted, "Piggyback ride!"

That irked Jeremy. "I decide the games, not you," he said, turning his head to glare at Brittany. She pouted and tightened her legs around his waist. Jeremy was surprised at how strong they felt.

"Oh, come on," she said, "Just once around the room." She didn’t know why she had felt the urge to jump on him. His back was to her when she came back into the room and for some reason she felt the need to show him that she wasn’t to be taken so lightly.

"Get off!" Jeremy ordered, “I’m not your horse.” He reached forward to pry her legs apart but Brittany, letting go of his shoulders momentarily, leaned into him and wrapped her arms around his chest, pinning his arms to his side as she clasped her hands together in front.

"I'm not getting off until you give me a ride," she said, tightening her hold.
Now Jeremy was steaming. The other kids were gathered around and hopping up and down, some of the girls urging Brittany to hang on and some of the boys telling Jeremy to throw her off. Which is exactly what he tried to do. He twisted his upper body and pushed outwards with his arms but she really had a good grip and he couldn't break free, which made him even madder. “Let go!”

Now he began to struggle in earnest, anger giving him strength. He just managed to spread his elbows enough that her arms were up too high on his to keep him pinned. Just as he broke her grip she let go and quickly wrapped her arm around his neck and pulling her body tight against his back.

Enraged, Jeremy sputtered, "Oh you're going to get it now," and started to pry her arm loose from his neck but was having a tough time of it. She was just over five feet tall and a lot smaller than him, but had an amazingly sinewy grip. As he clutched at her forearm he tried with all his might to pull it loose while staggering around in a circle.

“Come on, Jeremy – throw her off!” The boys were shouting.

“Hang on Brittany!” cheered the girls.

Brittany’s arm tightened even more as she locked her wrist with her other hand in what Jeremy recognized was a chokehold. She taunted him, her lips right next to his ear. “Ha! You’re my prisoner!” In the meantime her legs were mercilessly squeezing his waist. He began to have trouble breathing and suddenly realized that he was in a really bad spot – he was in a fight with a seventh-grade girl and she was choking him out!

Summoning up every bit of strength, he finally managed to force his hand between her arm and his neck and lock both of his hands around her forearm, tugging mightily and breaking her hold. He twisted his body and jerked her arm down. Now hanging on by only her legs, Brittany was flung off onto the floor. Jeremy stood gasping, regaining his breath and rubbing his neck where she had almost strangled him. “You tried to choke me out!” Jeremy shouted down to her, “I ought to kick your butt for that.”

Brittany wasn’t through yet. “I ought to kick your butt,” she said. Hopping lightly to her feet she lowered her shoulder and charged, catching him in the midsection in a perfect tackle. Although she wasn’t heavy, the tackle was so well executed Jeremy was flattened. They crashed down in the middle of the room with Brittany on top.

Enraged, Jeremy got his knee up to his chest and pushed, shoving her off. ”Knock it off!” he commanded. Before he could stand up Brittany recovered and dove on him again. She didn’t have a real plan; she was just plain old mad. Mad at being given orders too, mad at being bossed around for years and mad at Jeremy for thinking she was some kind of wimp. She didn’t care if he was bigger and older - she was going to teach him a lesson.
“I’m going to choke you again,” she said grimly.

She had knocked him onto his back and once again he tried to get his knee into position to push but she maneuvered her legs to spread wide, outside of his, and they were lying chest-to-chest with their faces inches apart. He hated her lying on top of him like that, like she was dominating him. Jeremy cursed and twisted to the side, sticking an arm underneath her body so he could backhand her off of him. Before he could finish the move she took that arm and pulled it out to the side away from his body, leaning onto his shoulder and holding on with both hands. Now his upper half was completely sideways and he had no leverage to bridge her off of him. Kicking furiously he managed to get his lower body turned and got up on his knees, knocking her loose.

Now Jeremy rose to his knees facing her but once again she was faster to recover. “You’re really going to get it now,” he said, but no sooner were the words out of his mouth when she tackled him. He thudded to the carpet with her on top again. This time she was able to land higher and straddled his waist with her knees. He reached up to push her off but she snatched his wrists out of the air and leaned her weight forward, forcing his hands to the carpet. “I told you – I’m going to choke you. You’re going to be begging me to let you go.”

“You got him Brittany! You got him!” Brittany’s 12-year-old sister Megan was ecstatic, hopping up and down in excitement.

“No she doesn’t,” growled Jeremy, and using a burst of strength he bridged and she flew up into the air enough he was able to roll out to the side and pull his arms free. He was having a much harder time than he should have; she was strong! He was on all fours when she hit him again.

Now he was gasping for breath. The fifteen minutes of tossing kids in the air combined with fending off her relentless attacks was taking its toll on his endurance. This time he went down head first, his face grinding into the carpet. Brittany flattened her body onto his back, clamped her thighs against his legs and grabbed his wrists again, jerking them downward to his sides. “You can’t stop me,” she said triumphantly.

Jeremy found he couldn’t rise to his knees without using his arms and the way she had them pinned to his sides left him in a bad position. He discovered it was far easier for her to pull his arms downward than it was for him to raise them. He was in the awkward position of being completely under her control, gasping for breath while she kept his arms immobilized and ground her chin painfully into his back between his shoulder blades. He winced in agony as she kept the pressure on.

“Does this hurt?” she said mockingly through clenched teeth, “Is the king in pain?”

There were exactly four boys and four girls. Jeremy, Ronnie, Damon, who was 9, and 11-year-old Mike. They watched in stunned silence as Brittany gradually subdued the older, much-bigger boy, his legs kicking feebly beneath her. The girls, Megan, 10-year-old Trish, and 7-year-old Tina were going crazy. The sight of an eighth-grade girl beating up a boy who was going to be a junior in high school was more than they could have ever imagined. Yet it was happening!

“Make him submit, Brit!” shouted Megan.

Jeremy was stunned himself. What would this look like, he wondered, if a grownup happened to walk by? Could they believe that Jeremy the Jock was getting outwrestled by a girl? He knew he had to do something and do it fast. Stealthily, he moved his left leg as far out to the side as he could, then, he kicked it up and violently to the right.

It worked. Brittany was thrown off of him and rolled away. Hastily, Jeremy struggled to rise to his feet before she could attack but she did it again. Belatedly, he realized that he had been on the ground the entire time, never once managing to stand up where his superior size would work to his advantage. He also realized that he had been on the defensive the entire time too. Her attacks were fearless, and she was far stronger than he had thought. But it was her determination that really caught him off guard. She had no fear of him at all – it was like she expected to beat him!

This time he went backwards hard, his head banging onto the carpet. She was on his chest now, her thighs gripping his ribs, staring down into his eyes as she fought to gain control of his arms. He was exhausted, and in a matter of seconds she had seized his wrists and slammed them down next to his head. He tried bridging, but she was too high up, and it only caused her to slide up higher, until her crotch was jammed up against his chin. Keeping his right arm pinned with her knee, she then picked up his left arm with both hands, twisted it roughly, rose up and trapped it underneath her between calf and thigh. Then she did the same with the right arm, mercilessly twisting it as she did. He was completely immobilized, panting with effort and looking up at her little-girl face.

“Do you give?” Brittany asked him sternly. Jeremy turned his head so he wouldn’t have to look at her and didn’t answer. He was huffing and puffing and trying weakly to buck her off. The way she was sitting on his neck with her crotch forcing his jaw shut made it hard to breathe.

“I told you I was going to choke you,” she said.

Shocked silence filled the room as the boys and girls both realized what they were witnessing; a tectonic shift of power from boys to girls. Ronnie finally broke the silence with an awed, “Wow… Brittany is stronger than Jeremy.”

“No she’s not,” Jeremy replied quickly, his face flushed. “She’s just lucky.” He tried tugging his arms but they were hopelessly trapped by her strong legs.

“Yeah, right,” said Megan, “If you’re stronger then why is she on top? She kicked your butt and how.”

“Yeah, big high-school boy,” Brittany said, brushing her hair to the side. She folded her arms across her barely-developing chest and looked smugly down at him. “Are you ready to admit you lost to a girl?”

Jeremy tried bridging again, a last-ditch attempt, but it was useless. He felt drained and humiliated. “Never,” he croaked, “I can get out of this…”

“I’m waiting,” she said. “Look me in the eye and admit a girl beat you.”

Jeremy shook his head, eyes closed. How was it possible she overpowered him? How was she stronger?

“Hey, Megan,” Brittany said, “Why don’t you go outside and bring some grownups in? They’re probably going to think this is hilarious.”

“No!” Jeremy was frantic, “You can’t!” The thought of his uncles and aunts seeing him like this was unbearable. He would never live it down! And what if Harold heard about it? OMG!

“Great idea,” said Megan, “I’ll be right back.” She trotted out of the room.

“You can’t do this,” Jeremy said desperately.

“Then admit you lost,” Brittany said harshly.

Jeremy squeezed his eyes shut. What a predicament. If he did he would be shamed, but if any of his aunts and uncles saw him pinned by her it would be even worse. He could imagine their expressions when they saw little Brittany sitting calmly on top of him while he kicked and squirmed helplessly - her prisoner. “Never,” he wheezed.

“Don’t give up, Jeremy!” Mike urged, “Don’t let her embarrass you like that!”

“Are they coming?” Brittany asked Trish, who was keeping lookout at the door.

“Yes! It’s Uncle Bob and Aunt Rita!” Trish was hopping up and down in excitement.

“No!” said Jeremy, “You can’t! You have to let me up!”

“No I don’t. I’m going to love seeing their faces when they see me sitting on you.”

Jeremy was frantic. He did the unthinkable – he begged. “Please, please…”

Brittany smiled serenely. “Then say it.”

His will to fight leaked away like a spent balloon. “I submit,” he whispered.

“Look me in the eye and say it.”

Blinking away tears, he looked up at her clear blue eyes. “I submit to you.”

Megan came back inside and joined them. There were no grownups with her. “Psyche!” she shouted.

The girls cheered and Brittany flexed her biceps, comically kissing each one like a pro wrestler. Then she stood up as the girls gathered around her with giddy congratulations. The boys turned away in disgust. Jeremy slowly rose to his feet, arms hanging dejectedly at his sides. He started to shuffle off but was halted by a command from Brittany.

“Not so fast,” she said, “we’re not finished here. Aren’t you forgetting something?”

Jeremy hung his head. How could this day get any worse? “What?” he mumbled.

“You are not the King. You are a lowly commoner and I am the new Queen.”

The girls all laughed and cheered.

“Whatever,” Jeremy said and went to leave again.

“Stop! You must bow and pledge your allegiance.”

“What?”

“Kneel before me!” Brittany stood blocking his way, hands on her hips, a stern look on her pretty face. She didn’t look tired at all, the only sign that she had been in a fight was that the strap from her training bra had slid off her shoulder.

Jeremy looked at her, seeing her clearly for the first time. Although at 170 pounds he probably outweighed her by fifty or sixty pounds, he noticed that parts of her, like her curvy butt, thighs, and upper arms, were at least as big as his, if not bigger. That surprised him. He also thought that if there was ever going to be a time to put her in her place, this was it. He knew he should tackle her and regain his dominance, restore the pecking order once and for all. She was barely out of the seventh grade!

She looked up at his face as though she was reading his mind and he realized with a jolt that she was expecting him to charge her. She was expecting it and not afraid because she also expected she would win. “Come on and try it,” she said, “I want you to. You’re standing up now. Maybe I’ll feel sorry for you and let you win.”

Her arrogance was horrible! Jeremy was furious she was talking down to him and felt like he should charge her and put her in her place. But in the deepest pit of his soul Jeremy finally admitted to himself that if he fought her again he would probably lose. Feeling the lowest he had ever felt in his life he dropped to his knees before her.

“Put your forehead on the ground,” she commanded.

Jeremy hesitated, then did as he was told. He just wanted this day to be over and go off and be by himself. He bent over and placed his forehead to the ground and remained still while she placed her bare foot on the back of his head, pushing his face into the carpet. She left it there a lot longer than necessary, preening and posing as the older boy abased himself before her.

“The King is dead! Long live the Queen!” cheered the girls while the boys looked on glumly.

“Now give me that piggyback ride,” Brittany ordered. Much to his shame, he did as she commanded, trotting around the room with her on his back while she waved regally. Then it got worse.

Megan, 12-year-old Megan, a sixth-grader, blocked his exit and faced him with her hands on her hips. She stared him down and said, “Me next.”

She looked determined.

Edit by admin: This story has been voted the story of the month in [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]. Congratulations, @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]!

Old 20-Apr-18, 17:06
Points: 6,222, Level: 33 Points: 6,222, Level: 33 Points: 6,222, Level: 33
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Queen of the Cousins

Great as always. Well written
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sluger For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Apr-18, 02:55
Points: 4,461, Level: 28 Points: 4,461, Level: 28 Points: 4,461, Level: 28
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Really good stuff. Seems like it's going to be a long night for the boys!
With your writing you do a great job of making us feel like Jeremy should win - if he can only get the right opportunity, or a break in the battle to regroup, but then at the end we realize that maybe he wouldn't have won anyway.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GlennStorm For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Apr-18, 12:27
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

This story had some of my favourite elements. An arrogant and overconfident male losing to a girl who is just discovering herself and how strong and skilled she is. If possible, in future instalments, could you give a bit more description of Brittany and the other girls who decide to fight? Other than her age I didn't see anything to help us picture her. Thank you for another wonderful storyline, though. This one also has fantastic potential.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Apr-18, 16:41
Post of The Year Winner
Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,227 Times in 360 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixfightor [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This story had some of my favourite elements. An arrogant and overconfident male losing to a girl who is just discovering herself and how strong and skilled she is. If possible, in future instalments, could you give a bit more description of Brittany and the other girls who decide to fight? Other than her age I didn't see anything to help us picture her. Thank you for another wonderful storyline, though. This one also has fantastic potential.
, you nailed it. I felt the story was a little thin and now I realize it was not enough description. Thanks!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to boyandy For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Apr-18, 08:13
Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Excellent!!
The Following User Says Thank You to james For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Apr-18, 12:19
Points: 9,208, Level: 41 Points: 9,208, Level: 41 Points: 9,208, Level: 41
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Great story. Hope it continues.
The Following User Says Thank You to 21212998 For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Apr-18, 14:42
Points: 14,592, Level: 52 Points: 14,592, Level: 52 Points: 14,592, Level: 52
Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,275 Times in 315 Posts

My favorite plot Very similar to mbp stories. Continue please!
The Following User Says Thank You to Valeron For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Apr-18, 21:27
Points: 4,474, Level: 28 Points: 4,474, Level: 28 Points: 4,474, Level: 28
Last Achievements

Excellent as always
The Following User Says Thank You to walterthedude For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Apr-18, 22:21
Points: 5,206, Level: 30 Points: 5,206, Level: 30 Points: 5,206, Level: 30
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Fantastic job of having a end to the chapter, but still setting up the next one. Great read!
The Following User Says Thank You to Sicod79 For This Useful Post: