Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 03-Feb-14, 18:25
Points: 58,904, Level: 100 Points: 58,904, Level: 100 Points: 58,904, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,548 Times in 242 Posts
Default Re: hardie stories

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragoness' wrestling fan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Man, I hadn't read Hardie's stories in a while. and Well, what I have to say is something I want to state for some time. It's my personal opinion.

While I enjoy some of the stories, such as the the Matches, I dislike the Homian, Games, and Feblib stories. It not that they are badly written, but as a amathur military historian, some of the event that happen in this stories make no sense.

Rather than using traditional amazon (large, tall women,) Hardie using lithe, slender females. Now I know that many people enjoy this type of situration, and it Ok for me personally in a one to one situration, where various "factors" can come to play, but in "army" situration? Come' on!

It also make the the Homians and other male oppenent look like idiots. No army, fantasical or not, would depend on the indivisdual strength of it warrior soley. Forces, that did do that, such as the Celts and Germans, had a crazy habit of bringing their womenfolk around in teh battle feild.

I could go on and on, but I made my point. I just don't like them. I had to invent a little story of amazons just to make me feel better.

can you send us a link to your amazon story ,id love to read it
Old 03-Feb-14, 19:35
Points: 57,559, Level: 100 Points: 57,559, Level: 100 Points: 57,559, Level: 100
Activity: 85.7% Activity: 85.7% Activity: 85.7%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,746 Times in 1,915 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rarrudda [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
can you send us a link to your amazon story ,id love to read it
Oh yeah totally. I love stories about Amazons.

Knowledge of the subject matter can definitely be a bonus. You can be aroused AND educated.
Old 04-Feb-14, 04:36
Points: 5,080, Level: 30 Points: 5,080, Level: 30 Points: 5,080, Level: 30
Last Achievements

Allright, I see if I can find it. It been a while.
Old 18-Feb-14, 13:54
Points: 7,278, Level: 36 Points: 7,278, Level: 36 Points: 7,278, Level: 36
Last Achievements

Thanks! I had totally forgotten the "Chores..." storyline.
Old 18-Feb-14, 14:07
Points: 7,278, Level: 36 Points: 7,278, Level: 36 Points: 7,278, Level: 36
Last Achievements

I agree Iceman ! I've never been a fan of the ballbusting type of story. I much prefer the female to gain dominance by using her wrestling ability. Especially use of her thighs in subduing the male in a series of scissorholds!

Last edited by scissored; 18-Feb-14 at 14:09. Reason: Omitted a word
The Following User Says Thank You to scissored For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Mar-14, 15:51
Points: 58,904, Level: 100 Points: 58,904, Level: 100 Points: 58,904, Level: 100
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

my second favorite bookself in the Valkyrie library is A MAN

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

he had great mixed wrestling stories , too bad he only wrote a few
The Following User Says Thank You to rarrudda For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Mar-14, 17:39
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyuio [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Losing to a Lesbian was always one of my favorites ever
yes losing to a lesbian is one of his greater hits and I luckily found an illustrated version of that story

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rarrudda For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Apr-14, 00:52
Banned
Points: 2,965, Level: 22 Points: 2,965, Level: 22 Points: 2,965, Level: 22
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman75 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I will say that I do like the theme of most of these stories, but I'm not a huge fan of the way that these girls defeat the guys, I always have thought that busting balls, punching them, kicking them, kneeing them, have always been signs of weakness and most of the time, when you do that, it's academic, those are obviously the weak spots of a male's anatomy, and if you do attack them, what kind of power do you really have? Not much, imo, I love it when it's a straight up fight, or a wrestling match, and the girls show their toughness, their superior speed, ability, agility, and yes, superior power, against much bigger opponents. That is why I tend to like MBP, Uplifted, and Beegboy more than I like Hardie's stories. With that said though, Tamed Tearaway was a pretty good read.
I have to totally disagree with you. I love Hardie's stories and I love how the females in his stories win by busting the male's balls. I think that when girls win by attacking the male private parts, that is very erotic and really emphasizes that the girl beat the boy specifically because of their sexes.

Guys try to use their size/strength advantage to win a fight against a girl, so why shouldn't a girl be able to use their advantage...that guys have two vulnerable nuts dangling between their legs and girls do not. Most of the guys in Hardie's stories are bullies and think that they are superior to and can boss around the girls. I love the way they get taught a lesson and get their balls put in their place like they deserve!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bobbyc54321 For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Apr-14, 00:56
Banned
Points: 2,965, Level: 22 Points: 2,965, Level: 22 Points: 2,965, Level: 22
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rarrudda [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
yes the matches are an excellent set of stories, but my personal favorites are chores for the boys, I first read them about 15 years ago, there are 3 stories the first 2 were written by hardie , but the third story was written by another guy C quill, who uses the same characters but adds 2 more young girls, which I find are a little too young, there was a forth story posted by yet another writer, it was on hardies shelf for a very short time but then taken out, (this was probably due to the mild sexual content between the 14 year old paul and aunt Margaret 30s), well amazingly I found this story on the net,

the guy that posted there's stories did not use hardies name on them, all 4 stories are posted one after the other , to go directly to the 4th story scroll down to page 5 were its titles SEQUIL OF SEQUIL TRISEQUIL and that is were the lost 4th story begins

The Chores for the Boys series is my favorite too. Greg and Paul were so cocky at the beginning and they thought guys were superior to girls. I love how they get beaten up and get their nuts busted by their girl cousins because they refused to help with the dishes.

I really liked the first two by Hardie. The 3rd one by C Quill wasn't as good, but the 4th one by the different author was very good also. I remember there was also a 5th one, about Susan busting the boy's father, which was very good, but unfortunately it was on Hardie's shelf for only a few days then taken out.
Old 05-May-14, 17:11
Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,052 Times in 710 Posts

Quote:
yes losing to a lesbian is one of his greater hits and I luckily found an illustrated version of that story

Chronsman and Mick Sloan were the other 2 best writers IMO. I believe Chronsman has passed away. It's a shame, he came out with so many great stories in such a short period of time. Mick Sloan only had a few stories and stopped a decade ago. Another person who was great but only had a few stories the person who wrote these [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Loved Shannon's Karate Conquest, Caitlyn's Triumph, Cassidy's Challenge, an The Bet.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to qwertyuio For This Useful Post:

Tags
ballbusting wrestling