Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 07-May-15, 23:17
Points: 4,349, Level: 27 Points: 4,349, Level: 27 Points: 4,349, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default have you witnessed ?

other people getting beat up ? scissored or beaten by a girl ? i have two stories once when we were kids we were in the middle of town at a park and one of my friends had a argument with a girl , just kids stuff untill she grabbed him by the neck wrapped her arm around it and almost chocked him out , he was almost crying and begging for help i didnt help him thinking if he got beat by a girl i shouldnt help , he ended up on his knees totally beaten .
the second was many years later , i had visited a work colleagues house and was having a chat , him and his wife were having a bit of a joke when she suddenly said , if i get my legs around your neck , then i will beat you ... you have to submit dont you ? ... he looked a bit sheepish and went red and didnt say much , .. she said do you want me to show him ? , meaning me , he said no , she turned to me and said i can make him submit ,he cant get out . i had never mentioned my fetish to him and i was gobsmacked ... looking back it was a real oppertunity missed
The Following User Says Thank You to bremner4 For This Useful Post: