Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 20-Apr-18, 19:41
Points: 2,439, Level: 20 Points: 2,439, Level: 20 Points: 2,439, Level: 20
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Raven (Mancherster) reviews

Hi Mate,

I had a super wrestling session with Raven at Pippas wrestling premises in Manchester back in February, she is certainly a very skilled wrestler and she overpowered me in every way, no matter how I tried to escape her holds.

A super nice Lancashire Lass too.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Womenrule For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Apr-18, 21:55
Points: 170, Level: 3 Points: 170, Level: 3 Points: 170, Level: 3

Cheers mate,

I'm back next week for another session with Lisa.
Then might have to check out Raven, see how many times I tap against her
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Purple Ronnie For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Mar-19, 00:30
Points: 1,542, Level: 15 Points: 1,542, Level: 15 Points: 1,542, Level: 15
Last Achievements

I've just booked a session with raven in May looking forward to it,I'm sure she's gonna humiliate me
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Andybus For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Apr-19, 01:00
Session Wrestler
Points: 6,448, Level: 34 Points: 6,448, Level: 34 Points: 6,448, Level: 34
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andybus [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I've just booked a session with raven in May looking forward to it,I'm sure she's gonna humiliate me
See you soon.
The Following User Says Thank You to raven For This Useful Post:
Old 09-May-19, 21:50
Points: 1,542, Level: 15 Points: 1,542, Level: 15 Points: 1,542, Level: 15
Last Achievements

I've just had a session with raven and I have to say it was the best wrestling experience I've had.on my arrival at the Manchester wrestling factory I met pippa lvinn and I had a warm reception to ease my nerves and also meeting raven.The session took place in the matted room,raven dressed in a purple catsuit and boots wasted no time in putting me in difficult positions with her well looked after physique.raven has a really great sense of humour and we were laughing together at some of the positions,we got ourselves into we even tied each other up and various times which I really enjoyed and I think raven secretly did.raven is gorgeous in all aspects ,I felt so at ease and hope to do it all over again very soon,thank you raven for a fantastic hour uh oh xx
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Andybus For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Oct-19, 02:32
Points: 1,740, Level: 16 Points: 1,740, Level: 16 Points: 1,740, Level: 16
Last Achievements

Had my first ever mixed wrestling session with the wonderful Raven today. And what a way to start. Raven's approach was kind, caring and largely centered around hospitality; however her face sits and pins were nothing of the sort. The woman has a fantastic bottom and knows how to use it. Our session was largely light semi-comp wrestling with a focus on facesitting/smothering pins and a few humiliating domination sections such as stinkfaces in the ring. It really felt like wrestling with a dear old friend which is absolutely what I was looking for. She also gave me a lot of helpful pointers on what to expect from mixed wrestling sessions and how to find the session that would best suit me; since I was a ball of hellish nerves with no idea what I really wanted out of it. . After the session, Raven even bought me a coffee after our walk back to the station too! All in all could not have asked for more. If you're even considering a session with Raven you had best stop considering and start emailing Pippa to get that deposit sorted. Even if I was to never have a mixed wrestling session again, Raven is most certainly someone I would jump at the chance to call a friend. What a great gal!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Kornringfinger For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Oct-19, 14:49
Post of The Year Winner
Points: 33,829, Level: 80 Points: 33,829, Level: 80 Points: 33,829, Level: 80
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,810 Times in 504 Posts

Hi Kornringfinger,
Your review is spot on ! As you say " It really felt like wrestling with a dear old friend" . That really sums up the Raven experience.

She is so friendly and easy to get on with, and really seems to enjoy sitting my face as much as I enjoy being sat on by her!

Mind all of Pippa's girls (& Pippa of course) are great fun ...I really feel part of the family at the Manchester Wrestling Factory.

(some photos of Raven taken last week ...)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Image24.jpg (65.5 KB, 171 views)
File Type: jpg Image9.jpg (94.5 KB, 956 views)
File Type: jpg Image23.jpg (62.6 KB, 158 views)
File Type: jpg Image28.jpg (70.7 KB, 175 views)
File Type: jpg P1040401.jpg (101.9 KB, 159 views)

Last edited by al-uk; 15-Oct-19 at 23:42.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to al-uk For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Oct-19, 22:34
Session Wrestler
Points: 6,448, Level: 34 Points: 6,448, Level: 34 Points: 6,448, Level: 34
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andybus [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I've just had a session with raven and I have to say it was the best wrestling experience I've had.on my arrival at the Manchester wrestling factory I met pippa lvinn and I had a warm reception to ease my nerves and also meeting raven.The session took place in the matted room,raven dressed in a purple catsuit and boots wasted no time in putting me in difficult positions with her well looked after physique.raven has a really great sense of humour and we were laughing together at some of the positions,we got ourselves into we even tied each other up and various times which I really enjoyed and I think raven secretly did.raven is gorgeous in all aspects ,I felt so at ease and hope to do it all over again very soon,thank you raven for a fantastic hour uh oh xx
Thank you for the nice write up, glad you enjoyed it, hope to see you again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kornringfinger [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Had my first ever mixed wrestling session with the wonderful Raven today. And what a way to start. Raven's approach was kind, caring and largely centered around hospitality; however her face sits and pins were nothing of the sort. The woman has a fantastic bottom and knows how to use it. Our session was largely light semi-comp wrestling with a focus on facesitting/smothering pins and a few humiliating domination sections such as stinkfaces in the ring. It really felt like wrestling with a dear old friend which is absolutely what I was looking for. She also gave me a lot of helpful pointers on what to expect from mixed wrestling sessions and how to find the session that would best suit me; since I was a ball of hellish nerves with no idea what I really wanted out of it. . After the session, Raven even bought me a coffee after our walk back to the station too! All in all could not have asked for more. If you're even considering a session with Raven you had best stop considering and start emailing Pippa to get that deposit sorted. Even if I was to never have a mixed wrestling session again, Raven is most certainly someone I would jump at the chance to call a friend. What a great gal!
Thank you so much for the write up I really appreciate it and I'm glad you enjoyed yourself.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to raven For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Nov-19, 21:02
Points: 4,857, Level: 29 Points: 4,857, Level: 29 Points: 4,857, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Hey everyone,

I was thinking of booking a session with Raven and she sounds great and friendly, which is what we all want. I've heard and read a lot about her wrestling skills and facesitting however I was wondering how her scissors were? When I book a session, I will want a full hour of scissors and got curious if someone could shed a light on them. If anyone can let me know that would be ace! I'm sure they are tight and lethal! ��
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mike Adams For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Nov-19, 08:40
Points: 2,187, Level: 19 Points: 2,187, Level: 19 Points: 2,187, Level: 19
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Her scissors are certainly lethal head or body. I have sessioned with her twice this year and I do recommend her. She has also got other quite deadly holds to.
I'll let you find that out for yourself.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to arras For This Useful Post: