Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 21-Sep-17, 04:28
Points: 2,000, Level: 18 Points: 2,000, Level: 18 Points: 2,000, Level: 18
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Is DWW gone?

You are right, the actual link should be slightly different, here's what a "fixed" link should look like

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Just replace the part after /member/ with the info from the link you get and it should work. I JUST tried this today successfully.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tham [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Interesting info, Hioushi. I will try the same, though I experiment with enough credits for one or two downloads. It was a hassle obtaining a refund through CCBill when my initial attempts failed.

Added after 46 minutes:

Well, Hioushi, that isn't working for me sadly. Just says page not found. I only change the .at to .xxx The rest of the info I keep the same. I've tried going in the direct link and also "start your download", then save link as....are you doing something different?
Old 21-Sep-17, 19:01
Points: 24,503, Level: 68 Points: 24,503, Level: 68 Points: 24,503, Level: 68
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,012 Times in 198 Posts

Indeed, Hioushi has worked it out. The downloads are now functioning perfectly. If you had DWW matches you REALLY wanted, now is the time to grab them before even this back up site disappears. Kudos to Hioushi for the work around!
The Following User Says Thank You to tham For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Dec-17, 20:26
Points: 2,439, Level: 20 Points: 2,439, Level: 20 Points: 2,439, Level: 20
Last Achievements

Well what a great thread, but as usual I have have found a thread late, anyway I thought DWW was great back in the day, I bought many of their vids and DVD's ,however I think it's time for me to move on, and thank goodness fighting dolls and fight pulse are here, personally I think they are every bit as good as DWW was, the girls are so fit and skilled and we have the added bonus of HD these days.

Happy days.
Old 06-Dec-17, 22:33
Points: 11,342, Level: 46 Points: 11,342, Level: 46 Points: 11,342, Level: 46
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,956 Times in 239 Posts

I have just come across this thread and read it for the first time, so thought I would relay my experiences with DWW. I can not recall how I first came to be aware of DWW, but it was at the very beginning of their life, as I had video DWW-001 in my collection. Over the years I bought in excess of 250 videos from them. During that time I had many disagreements with Guenter, and totally agree with the comments made by DC2000 in a previous post regarding his personality and how difficult he could be to deal with.

In about 2005 I was in a position where I was able to start attending live events in Europe and UK. However, I did not get to attend a DWW event in Brno until October 2011, when I arranged to attend with two friends of mine from Europe. We arrived at the hotel in Brno the day before the event and all the regular attendees, which included my two friends, were asking "where's Guenter?", "has anyone seen Guenter?". The next morning when we got to the venue there was no sign of Guenter, and Marek was running the event assisted by a couple of the long time DWW girls. There was no comment made to the paying spectators as to why Guenter was not present or the fact the organisation was from that time on to be known as Fighting Dolls. A couple of the guys who did sessions with the girls did glean a bit of information from comments they overheard, and the impression gained was that it was actually the girls who had revolted about continuing to work for Guenter because they found him just as difficult as the customers.

I only attended one other FD event which was in 2013 because I found the atmosphere at them to be quite unpleasant. Both Marek and a German guy who helped him with the event organisation had zero customer service skills and one got a distinct impression that if you did not speak German and were prepared to spend a lot of money doing sessions you were basically not welcome at the event, despite paying Euro 150 a day to attend.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ian270446 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Feb-18, 17:39
Points: 10,356, Level: 43 Points: 10,356, Level: 43 Points: 10,356, Level: 43
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,226 Times in 425 Posts
Default DWW website finally defunct?

Just wondering if the DWW site is under a different name again. There is an old relic I sponsored there years ago (movies-308 Nina vs Renata B) that I wanted to purchase.

Many thanks

Tags
dww mixed mixed wrestling, luzia