Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Community > The Forum

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 13-Jan-12, 00:58
rassleme

Default Re: Introductions

Quote:
Originally Posted by deanrebel [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Thanks for the nice welcome. I've always had a great interest in mixed wrestling in all its forms (amateur, submission pro and domination). I've had some session matches, commissioned some videos and written some stories that I am happy to share. Cheers! Dean Rebel (character from Trafford Tanzi)
Welcome Dean, I've seen your handle around Yahoo for years. Read some of your stories and about some of your exploits. We have a nice forum going here with some good particiption by a good number of the members.
Old 13-Jan-12, 20:07
Points: 8,572, Level: 39 Points: 8,572, Level: 39 Points: 8,572, Level: 39
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Hi there

I am into female domination. Im not entirely sure when it all began, perhaps in the Police Academy movie when the female fighting instructor sat on the voulenteer's chest was what made me realise the possibilities.

Since then, I have been known to spend hours looking on youtube and on various fetish sites. I do seem to be quite fussy with what I like though, because Im quite a POV fan but so many of them dont seem to be realistic.

I have paid for a number of sites to do custom videos for me and most of the time they screw it up (lol). When I ask for a pov of a person lying on the floor looking up, they will typically hold the camera about waist height, or at a 45 degree angle. Anyone who has ever had a girl sit on them knows how it looks

I love woman squatting, I love woman looking down at me from above, and as mentioned before, I love POV. I have often felt that it is a weird fetish, but have been realiably informed that there are far far more unusual fetishes out there.
Old 17-Jan-12, 20:33
Points: 5,575, Level: 31 Points: 5,575, Level: 31 Points: 5,575, Level: 31
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Hello there. I'm just another guy into mixed wrestling and femdom. I probably got into if 3 or 4 years ago based on some random clip I saw on youtube, but I always had some form of the fantasy going on. Back in 8th grade, I was on the wrestling team and learned a few of the moves. I remember having fantasies about hot chicks doing some of those moves on me long after leaving the team. Lo and behold, thanks to the miracle of the internet, I can see my fantasies acted out in full resolution!
The Following User Says Thank You to freeflux For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Jan-12, 15:23
madailol

hi all,realy i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this forum
Old 24-Jan-12, 20:26
zintar

Hi,
Zintar here introducing myself to the forum. I have been a fan of mixed wrestling pretty much since my teens, when I first saw ads for films and photos from wrestling companies such as Triumph and Sundance Studios.

I have seen a number of mixed films and videos, and I was able to wrestle a number of women years ago, but sadly none since 2010 I've also made several attempts at producing wrestling videos, but so far I only produced 1 hot girl-girl match, between 2 sexy young and very strong women

As for why I'm into mixed wrestling, I guess it's because I've always been a submissive and I just find strong athletic women very sexy. It can be very exciting to watch a girl defeat a male in a match, and better still to participate in a match and lose (well most of the time anyway).

Anyway, I hope to find some interesting stuff here I would especially like to find suggestions on producing and promoting more videos, and anything on Triumph Studios wrestler Cindy Sears
Old 26-Jan-12, 08:55
kws1963

hi there, male 48 yo, loves to wrestle girls.
Old 27-Jan-12, 19:43
Producer
Points: 2,007, Level: 18 Points: 2,007, Level: 18 Points: 2,007, Level: 18
Last Achievements

Hi,i new member and headscissor videos producer...i would like to propose you my clips and my headscissor story..Thx in advance
Old 27-Jan-12, 19:45
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

Hi, Kastadiva. I assigned you a producer status and moved your topic to the appropriate section. Please post all of your updates in this topic: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 27-Jan-12, 19:53
Producer
Points: 2,007, Level: 18 Points: 2,007, Level: 18 Points: 2,007, Level: 18
Last Achievements

Ok thanks!!!!
Old 28-Jan-12, 16:39
Aristote Vaincuparelle

Hello,
My name is Aristote, a French old guy living in France.
I have been publishing my blog "vaincu par elle" (defeated by her) for 5 years now.
I love strong women defeating men in various situations. I like art, comics (I'm a fan of Eric Stanton, Ichizo, LH-Art and so...), photos, videos, stories.
On my blog I like to promote intellectual discussions, considerations on philosophical issues, social issues, gender issues etc.
Being a teacher, I think that expressing one's ideas the best as possible is a necessity. The quality of language is important for me, as much as the content. For that precise reason, I do not feel comfortable in using my poor English and I write only in French on my blog. Sorry for those who have problems to understand but...
I guess I should meet interesting folks on this forum.
Aristote

Tags
ballbusting wrestling, canada, community, fantasy, introduction, mature dominates young, mixed wrestling, overhead lift, strapon, wrestling