Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 26-Apr-15, 17:00
Points: 6,183, Level: 33 Points: 6,183, Level: 33 Points: 6,183, Level: 33
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Custom shoot gone wrong (or 'too right')

Quote:
Originally Posted by ed209 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks for the post. This is pretty sobering. Makes me hesitant to do a session.
Eh, I'd say most girls are pretty laid back and wouldn't want to REALLY hurt the guy. If for no other reason, so they won't get in too much trouble.

When I asked a girl to KO me, she had me hold my arm up and squeezed till it dropped. Of course I had the option to tap, but I chose nap. ( I'm so cleaver)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MixedWrestlingFanBoy For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Apr-15, 17:30
Points: 3,328, Level: 24 Points: 3,328, Level: 24 Points: 3,328, Level: 24
Activity: 14.7% Activity: 14.7% Activity: 14.7%
Last Achievements

Yeah, I get that, but a lot of things could go wrong, whether it's what was described in this thread or even the reported stories of guys having a broken rib or something like that.

Although I enjoy many of the videos I've seen, I wonder if I'd actually enjoy a session or if I'd just get pissed off or something.
The Following User Says Thank You to ed209 For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Apr-15, 19:14
Banned
Points: 11,882, Level: 47 Points: 11,882, Level: 47 Points: 11,882, Level: 47
Last Achievements

If you go in for this stuff, you really are crazy.
If you don't care about yourself--think of the other people who will have to pay for your bizarre "fantasy," or whatever it is.
Old 26-Apr-15, 19:47
Points: 11,984, Level: 47 Points: 11,984, Level: 47 Points: 11,984, Level: 47
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,586 Times in 561 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinobiVega [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I second trump55's post. And I'd go further to say I wouldn't be surprised many of them in that situation don't even care what happens to their victim, only what will happen to THEM should death happen to ensue.

"Oh shit, oh my God! Please don't die on me you pathetic son of a bitch, I can't to jail! Wake up goddamn you >_< "
I could really imagine this man!

We live nowdays in a let's say feminist world were many new girls are getting into all that fetish/BDSM scene and like to dominate on guys really much and they also get paid so that's a great thing for them from both corners.

There are so many guys who have bizzare fetish but also there are many girls that have huige power and wretsling experience and can injury even a strong guy with ease if something pissed them off. I have read many times how many girls broke someones rib, for example Yasmin. For me even a pro girl like her who have experience and should be reliable of her power shouldn't use that power and even tell that on her site how she broke someones rib. That's an instant turn off for me no matter how sexy and strong she is beacuse health is on first place!
So guys be aware of whom do you sessioning and in what condtions.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to trump55 For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Apr-15, 01:57
Points: 19,379, Level: 60 Points: 19,379, Level: 60 Points: 19,379, Level: 60
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,922 Times in 561 Posts

I have never heard of anybody being killed during a wrestling session and if it has happened I would assume we would have heard about it. I guess my fantasies go far beyond most other guys in that I can't think of a better way for my life to end when the time comes than to succumb to a woman's leg power. While I think it is extremely unlikely, I always know deep down that death or serious injury is a possibility during a session and for me that definitely adds to the excitement. Cindy is a great girl but like many others among us having a few drinks (I never said we were polluted) increased her aggressiveness. She definitely has a bit of a mean streak and I love her for that. This stuff isn't for everybody..........in fact the average guy would probably think he was dying after ten seconds of a strong girl's headscissors. I have been hurt before by girls and I never wanted any apologies.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 11blockhead62 For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Feb-16, 19:25
Points: 14,178, Level: 51 Points: 14,178, Level: 51 Points: 14,178, Level: 51
Last Achievements

Thank you very much AJ, your OP and Peter's informed reply are just as useful as one can be. I am truly sorry that you went through that. Whatever people here ask for, don't listen to us, don't release the video if you don't feel like it, and cushion yourself to the level of security that you think you need.

I have also had one scary moment when my wife was choking me, and didn't realize that I was out - which I should never have been, I like to feel that she could KO me, but don't want to be actually KOed. Fortunately for me, we are still doing the chokes, but it has certainly made me extra careful. The two things I took with me are :

- When in the slightest doubt about your sensations, tap out first and think afterwards.

- If after a choke you feel that you are still not 100%, say it ! With us it happens after my wife choked me, released me, and slowly started to choke me again before I had fully recovered. I was still dizzy and not concentrating on what was happening to me. Until then, she always asks me to confirm that I have recovered (which I think is sexy anyway).

In your case, I think that the presence of a third person (the camera guy) should make it pretty safe, but it is clear that the person should be better informed about how blood chokes work.

Finally, as I mention in another thread, some of your videos are great enough that KOs are not needed at all. What we need is for you to continue your great work, not to risk your life.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Raoul Fulgurex For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Feb-16, 04:52
Points: 5,159, Level: 30 Points: 5,159, Level: 30 Points: 5,159, Level: 30
Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11blockhead62 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I have never heard of anybody being killed during a wrestling session and if it has happened I would assume we would have heard about it. I guess my fantasies go far beyond most other guys in that I can't think of a better way for my life to end when the time comes than to succumb to a woman's leg power. While I think it is extremely unlikely, I always know deep down that death or serious injury is a possibility during a session and for me that definitely adds to the excitement. Cindy is a great girl but like many others among us having a few drinks (I never said we were polluted) increased her aggressiveness. She definitely has a bit of a mean streak and I love her for that. This stuff isn't for everybody..........in fact the average guy would probably think he was dying after ten seconds of a strong girl's headscissors. I have been hurt before by girls and I never wanted any apologies.
Actually it has happened, I remember a session girl posting about it here. As a medical professional I will tell you that scissors later on in life are extremely dangerous. You build a lot of plaque in your carotids over your life.. the squeezing of these can and will break those plaques off giving you a massive stroke/death. Be careful and live healthy.
Old 17-Apr-17, 01:58
Points: 4,868, Level: 29 Points: 4,868, Level: 29 Points: 4,868, Level: 29
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Sorry but i would love to see this video, i havent buyed a single video in my life but if this would be released i would buy it for ANY price

Last edited by Gefrid; 17-Apr-17 at 02:07.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gefrid For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Apr-17, 02:12
Points: 13,217, Level: 49 Points: 13,217, Level: 49 Points: 13,217, Level: 49
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11blockhead62 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I am pretty sure that Jennifer Thomas posted on here that an older man she had a session with died. It was not a result of her choking or scissoring him though. It was a muscle worship session and he had a stroke, and died a couple days later in the hospital.

Last edited by sarge0068; 17-Apr-17 at 02:27.
Old 17-Apr-17, 15:26
Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Interesting side story, a few years ago a gal at my office challenged all the guys to see who could simply lift a light weight office chair off the ground while leaning forward with their head touching the wall and standing over the chair. Not a single male could do it, including a guy who does triathlons and another guy who played D1 college football. Yet every woman in the office could lift the chair easily from the same position. To me it proved that women are genetically equipped with a stronger core, and in most cases I think the average woman has at least as strong of a lower body, if not stronger than a male their weight.

Thus I think people can vastly underestimate the power and perhaps danger of a scissor hold as happened to AJ. I had my first real session this past weekend with Vanessa Vilano and I have to say I massively underestimated how strong and how badly she could of wrecked me with both her choke and scissorholds if she wanted to. She's a true pro so she was watching me very closely to make sure she didn't squeeze past a choke out, but frankly I had to tap before it ever got to a "knock out."

In the heat of our passions many of us guys fantasize about torture of asphyxiation in the hands (or legs) of a badass woman, but ultimately when i'm in that moment it's a different story. Its still incredibly hot, but more so in hindsight looking back on it. For me personally I'm going to stick with the more playful stuff and not go for the hard core KO business. What I really dig is being overpowered and held down, that hits my hot button nicely without the "oh shit this is what dying must feel like" vibe. Just my .02.
The Following User Says Thank You to Stirlingbloomingdale For This Useful Post:

Tags
blackout, choke, dangerous, knockout, real ko