Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 22-Dec-17, 23:01
Points: 5,576, Level: 31 Points: 5,576, Level: 31 Points: 5,576, Level: 31
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Thoughts on the youtube scissor challenges...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerCrushes [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Why are you with her? I understand OLDER guys being stuck with a mate who finds their fetish weird, but they can get those needs met by meeting with session providers. But a young guy who has access to potential partners ANYWHERE IN THE FUCKING WORLD? There is really no excuse for wasting time with a woman with whom you are not largely compatible. It's just flat out laziness.
Thanks - my thoughts exactly. I guess I was too aggressive but this is exactly what I'm thinking so often reading this forum and especially the OP of this thread
Old 23-Dec-17, 22:47
Points: 5,741, Level: 32 Points: 5,741, Level: 32 Points: 5,741, Level: 32
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahoni [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks - my thoughts exactly. I guess I was too aggressive but this is exactly what I'm thinking so often reading this forum and especially the OP of this thread
I can understand where you guy's frustration comes from with posts like this. Again I wasn't really complaining about anything though and my life choices wasnt the topic. But for the sake of conversation On paper, a lot of your points make sense. In a speech its encouraging and thought provoking. But to me and probably most others its the "convenient argument/suggestion" I was talking about. From my POV, my life with my gf is fine. I'm happy with her. I just don't get scissored much. Sure I could up and leave and find someone that will, but off paper life doesn't work that way. I can't sacrifice a great relationship for a possibility that ill find a girl that'll scissor me all the way in Sweden. If im the lazy one im ok with that.
Old 25-Dec-17, 09:03
Producer
Points: 27,518, Level: 72 Points: 27,518, Level: 72 Points: 27,518, Level: 72
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,448 Times in 1,066 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by IWantLegs [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Again I wasn't really complaining about anything though and my life choices wasnt the topic.
Whether intentional or not, your OP came off as a bit of a complaint and you did open the door to the other section by introducing your personal situation to the conversation.

Quote:
From my POV, my life with my gf is fine.
It's so fine that you're online telling a group of strangers 1) that she doesn't indulge this specific desire very often and 2) the reason she doesn't is because she thinks it's weird.

It's great that you're happy with that - and you should be - but your situation can also serve as a cautionary tale to others out there.

Quote:
I can't sacrifice a great relationship for a possibility that ill find a girl that'll scissor me all the way in Sweden.
There's no question that almost every successful relationship will require some big compromises in order to survive. And only you and your partner have any say in that. But my guess is that if scissoring was only "slightly" important to you, it's highly unlikely you would be visiting forums to talk about it.
Old 25-Dec-17, 19:54
Points: 3,385, Level: 24 Points: 3,385, Level: 24 Points: 3,385, Level: 24
Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahoni [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Dude being headscissored is not exactly pedophilia. If you're ashamed of your preferences, that's on you.
And herein lies the biggest problem amongst the posters in this forum. Overcoming their sexually repressed upbringing and the self loathing associated with exploring their fetish. Its really not a big deal, definitely one of the milder perversions, the faster we all stop acting like we are pariahs and outcasts and start just being ourselves and accepting the consequence of it, the better.

Any fetish which becomes all consuming can cause problems. Its not the nature of our fetish itself (female domination) which is the issue, its the management of it. That can apply to any fetish.
Old 26-Dec-17, 21:05
Points: 7,300, Level: 36 Points: 7,300, Level: 36 Points: 7,300, Level: 36
Last Achievements

I've definitely found the different scissor challenges on YouTube interesting. Some are better than others. Some do absolutely nothing for me because you can tell they don't know what they are doing but a few are pretty good. Here's one of my favorites:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

She actually has pretty good technique and some nice muscular legs. She certainly destroys him in the challenge.

It definitely seems to be bringing it into the mainstream. I do wonder how much the participants know about the fetish side of scissoring. I also wonder how much they actually enjoy it. He certainly doesn't like being squeezed but does she like squeezing?

The watermelon squeeze challenges are also pretty cool.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scissorme2tight For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Dec-17, 21:22
Points: 5,741, Level: 32 Points: 5,741, Level: 32 Points: 5,741, Level: 32
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerCrushes [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Whether intentional or not, your OP came off as a bit of a complaint and you did open the door to the other section by introducing your personal situation to the conversation.

It's so fine that you're online telling a group of strangers 1) that she doesn't indulge this specific desire very often and 2) the reason she doesn't is because she thinks it's weird.

It's great that you're happy with that - and you should be - but your situation can also serve as a cautionary tale to others out there.

There's no question that almost every successful relationship will require some big compromises in order to survive. And only you and your partner have any say in that. But my guess is that if scissoring was only "slightly" important to you, it's highly unlikely you would be visiting forums to talk about it.
Brother, you make valid points. But to you and anyone else, i have to respectfully ask to leave my personal life out of any more rebuttals. I know what i meant by including my perspective on the OP and it surely was not to ask for relationship consultation or discuss my life choices. From here on, we can draw conclusions away from the keyboard in this thread. Honestly we'll probably meet again in another thread and we can create a dialogue there.

But if anyone has something relevant to the OP...feel free to join in.
The Following User Says Thank You to IWantLegs For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Dec-17, 23:09
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

On a personal note, I've dated women who were game to experiment with my fetish and I've dated women who felt it was weird and it was one of the things about me they just didn't like. I remember both experiences well. It's not like a lady has to be into my fetish for me to enjoy being in that relationship. I've had good relationships without scissoring and related fetish. It's a big bonus when the lady is into it, but to me, it's not a deal breaker if she's not. I've had several GFs who weren't into it.

Now . . . would I want to marry someone who thought my fetish was weird? - I'd have to think about that cause I'm not sure, but I don't really have a problem going out with someone who didn't share my fetish.