Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 12-Jun-16, 08:20
Banned
Points: 3,237, Level: 23 Points: 3,237, Level: 23 Points: 3,237, Level: 23
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Exclamation Bad experience with Keri Spectrum

tl;dr While the original poster was banned due to creating multiple accounts, the issue with Keri Spectrum is valid. Avoid doing business with her.
Z

Hi guys. Not sure if this thread is appropriate but I am creating this as a form of warning for you wrestling fans.

Last December 2015, I purchased 02 10-min custom videos from keri spectrum. One with Lia Labowe and the other with herself putting a guy to sleep in a triangle choke. So basically I made payment upfront and transferred her 250usd to her paypal. She told me she would have the customs ready and sent to me within a month.

However, after not hearing anything from her in February 2016, I decided to email her again and enquire about the status of my custom videos. Upon waiting more than a day for a response, I send her another email and I do not get a response still. After a few weeks of emailing her almost everyday, she finally replied and claim that my emails have been going into her spam folder and she did not receive it. She also apologise for the delay in sending me my customs, and promised to send it within a week. So I stopped emailing her and waited for her to fulfil her promise but to no avail.

I created a twitter account just to personally stalk her and direct message her there with regards to my customs. She ignored me and blocked me off. Some chaps on twitter started to DM me and asked me if she has scammed me of my money as well. That is when I realised I am not alone in this predicament.

So it is now June 2016, and six months on, I emailed her politely that since she seem to not be able to deliver to me my custom videos, I humbly seek a full refund of the 250usd I transferred to her back in December. Up till now I am hoping every single day of my life that she would either finally deliver her promise or just give me back my bloody money. I am just a student still with no income, and I had to save up months to be able to purchase those custom videos.

I am not sure if anybody else is having this issue with her, cause I read reviews and she seem to potray herself as being very professional in this industry. Or if anyone has ever had a session with her, how was your experience? Hopefully my sharing would serve well for those thinking of sessioning or getting a custom video from her. Just be very careful.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to kalautanak For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Jun-16, 17:19
Points: 4,754, Level: 29 Points: 4,754, Level: 29 Points: 4,754, Level: 29
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Bad experience with keri spectrum

Too bad. People are scum. Thanks for the warning...

Can PayPal help you out? Or the credit card you used to back it?
Old 12-Jun-16, 17:26
Banned
Last Achievements

Yeah its kind of sad, cause she really seems to potray herself as very professional in this business. I guess there are more to things than meets the eye. I am trying to contact paypal about this case and report her to them. Hopefully even if I do not get my money back, they can at the very least manage to expose her and ban her account or something. To prevent her from cheating more people of their money.
Old 14-Jun-16, 23:39
Points: 3,680, Level: 25 Points: 3,680, Level: 25 Points: 3,680, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Terrible to hear. I won't buy any more of her stuff (not that it helps you unfortunately)

A shame because to me Keri is the total package in this game

1. You a leg guy - keri has world class legs
2. You like busty women - keri hits the mark
3. Wrestling skills - she checks that box.

But if she is a scam artist, it offsets the three points....
The Following User Says Thank You to Jimbo66 For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Jun-16, 16:34
Points: 2,964, Level: 22 Points: 2,964, Level: 22 Points: 2,964, Level: 22
Last Achievements

Good to know and surprising since she seems to be the total package
Old 16-Jun-16, 19:10
Points: 13,641, Level: 50 Points: 13,641, Level: 50 Points: 13,641, Level: 50
Activity: 10.0% Activity: 10.0% Activity: 10.0%
Last Achievements

Thanks for the warning/
Old 17-Jun-16, 13:03
Points: 4,744, Level: 29 Points: 4,744, Level: 29 Points: 4,744, Level: 29
Last Achievements

What an unfortunate surprise. If she does this often, it's a good thing she never followed up with my recent e-mail to request a 30 minute custom lol.
Old 21-Jun-16, 05:27
Banned
Points: 1, Level: 1 Points: 1, Level: 1 Points: 1, Level: 1
Activity: 2.6% Activity: 2.6% Activity: 2.6%

Hi kalautanak, I have had a similar bad experience with Keri some time back. Has asked paypal for assistance but it seems that there is nothing much they could do. Also heard that she is a no-show for sessions. Happened to my buddy a couple of months ago. Not sure how she can remain in this business for so long, after robbing us all of our time and money. Such scum deserves to be removed from the face of this Earth.
Old 21-Jun-16, 16:23
Points: 2,404, Level: 20 Points: 2,404, Level: 20 Points: 2,404, Level: 20
Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8%
Last Achievements

Exact same thing happened to me! She was always bad about turnaround time (whereas Carissa M could turn a video around in three days it would take Keri a minimum of three months most times - not sure what the problem is) but this last time has been for even more money than usual and even a longer wait (with still no video to show for it).

Here's the disturbing thing: she asked me at the outset to send money on PayPal using the friends and family option - and that effectively negates all protections PP gives consumers. Essentially it turns your payment into a non refundable gift and PP can't help you. I shouldn't have been so accommodating but I was stupid and trusting; that won't happen again but it's an expensive lesson. The fact that she specifically asked for payment via a non refundable option is troubling though and while I like to try to assume people always mean well, this suggests otherwise.
The Following User Says Thank You to Feedbackdude For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Jun-16, 16:50
Banned
Last Achievements

Hey guys i'm so sorry to hear that some of you have been through the same plight. As some of you have rightly pointed out, I really don't understand how she can remain in this business for so long given her attitude and lack of professionalism. Hopefully this thread serves well as a warning for any other bros whom are considering of engaging her services.
The Following User Says Thank You to kalautanak For This Useful Post:

Tags
keri spectrum, scam