Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Videos

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 10-Dec-18, 15:50
Points: 2,761, Level: 21 Points: 2,761, Level: 21 Points: 2,761, Level: 21
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Skinny girlfriend beats huge bf (RAW Mixed Wrestling)

)

P.S. If "heavyweight female pro grappler" is really big like Gabi Garcia, she most probably beat any man who isn't a pro. Just because her weight and strenght are male not female. :

What is the weight of a pro-wrestler who can win against Gabi Garcia ? I mean "the maximum weight " !
Old 10-Dec-18, 19:18
Points: 17,515, Level: 57 Points: 17,515, Level: 57 Points: 17,515, Level: 57
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,966 Times in 332 Posts

Lol, Ezekiel getting triggered, have you not wrestled a lady before.
Old 10-Dec-18, 20:14
Points: 6,847, Level: 35 Points: 6,847, Level: 35 Points: 6,847, Level: 35
Last Achievements

How about we just agree that this chick is super hot, is a great wrestler, and her boyfriend enjoyed being pinned and scissors by her and leave it alone?
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Newsooner For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Dec-18, 21:36
Points: 4,089, Level: 26 Points: 4,089, Level: 26 Points: 4,089, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Quote:
You can end the debate by rolling with smaller, weaker amateur students at schools that teach freestyle wrestling or jiu-jitsu.
Well, i "rolled" with a girl who's learning combat sambo and who's physically stronger than average girl of her weight. She's amateur (2 years of practicing), and i can say that weight difference did HUGE matter.
But i learn martial arts too, so my example isn't valid. To prove my theory i should roll with a pro grappler. xD

Quote:
What is the weight of a pro-wrestler who can win against Gabi Garcia ? I mean "the maximum weight " !
Lol, obviously he/she should be a pro too and be in comparable weight cathegory to have equal chances.

Added after 31 minutes:

Quote:
that teach freestyle wrestling
Судя по этой ошибке, я предполагаю, что вы тоже русскоязычный. Teach - это не учить в смысле изучать, а в смысле учить кого-то.

Last edited by actoreg; 10-Dec-18 at 21:36.
The Following User Says Thank You to actoreg For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Dec-18, 22:31
Points: 8,148, Level: 38 Points: 8,148, Level: 38 Points: 8,148, Level: 38
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by actoreg [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Well, i "rolled" with a girl who's learning combat sambo and who's physically stronger than average girl of her weight. She's amateur (2 years of practicing), and i can say that weight difference did HUGE matter.
But i learn martial arts too, so my example isn't valid. To prove my theory i should roll with a pro grappler. xD

Lol, obviously he/she should be a pro too and be in comparable weight cathegory to have equal chances.

Added after 31 minutes:

Судя по этой ошибке, я предполагаю, что вы тоже русскоязычный. Teach - это не учить в смысле изучать, а в смысле учить кого-то.

The test is grappling with someone who is smaller, weaker and significantly more advanced then you in freestyle wrestling, jiu-jitsu or a comparable art.
The Following User Says Thank You to ClckwrkOra For This Useful Post:
Old 25-May-19, 08:36
Points: 1,122, Level: 13 Points: 1,122, Level: 13 Points: 1,122, Level: 13
Last Achievements

Awesome work sjw2214, moe and madhat. Anyone got "Mixed Wrestling in the Bedroom" in higher quality?
The Following User Says Thank You to Rawfan720 For This Useful Post:
Old 26-May-19, 01:40
Points: 14,059, Level: 51 Points: 14,059, Level: 51 Points: 14,059, Level: 51
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,048 Times in 141 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClckwrkOra [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The test is grappling with someone who is smaller, weaker and significantly more advanced then you in freestyle wrestling, jiu-jitsu or a comparable art.
I do that almost every week. Skills play their part, but strenght and weight matter A LOT, as well as endurance. If you confront with a guy (or a girl I guess) stronger and more athletic you need a far superior tecnique to overcome his/her resistance.
Old 12-Jul-19, 23:26
Points: 8,148, Level: 38 Points: 8,148, Level: 38 Points: 8,148, Level: 38
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by John3 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I do that almost every week. Skills play their part, but strenght and weight matter A LOT, as well as endurance. If you confront with a guy (or a girl I guess) stronger and more athletic you need a far superior tecnique to overcome his/her resistance.

As I noted, the test involves grappling with someone significantly more advanced in BJJ, freestyle wrestling or a comparable art.
Old 19-Jul-19, 18:40
Banned
Points: 30,653, Level: 76 Points: 30,653, Level: 76 Points: 30,653, Level: 76
Activity: 81.5% Activity: 81.5% Activity: 81.5%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 7,764 Times in 963 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadHat [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Here's a collection of all their videos I could find, in the highest-available quality.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Big thanks to sjw2214, whose posts in this thread are the collection's best source.

If anybody has more or higher quality, please share and I'll add them.

If anybody has [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] in 1080p, in particular, could you share it? I can't access higher than 720p from there, and it does seem to be higher-quality than the versions posted in this thread.
In the 'Mixed Wrestling' video, which she wears a gray regatta shirt, did she says 'twice rear naked choke today' or 'nice rear naked choke today' after the rnc?
Because RNC is really one of my favorite holds, and if there's another on her videos (because I had only seen this one), i'll be looking forward to it right now.
The Following User Says Thank You to IgorWittmann For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Jul-19, 19:26
Points: 1,457, Level: 15 Points: 1,457, Level: 15 Points: 1,457, Level: 15
Activity: 9.3% Activity: 9.3% Activity: 9.3%

Quote:
Originally Posted by IgorWittmann [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
In the 'Mixed Wrestling' video, which she wears a gray regatta shirt, did she says 'twice rear naked choke today' or 'nice rear naked choke today' after the rnc?
Because RNC is really one of my favorite holds, and if there's another on her videos (because I had only seen this one), i'll be looking forward to it right now.
I'm pretty sure it was "Twice with the rear choke hold today". I don't know off the top of my head which others have RNCs in them, but they're all mixed wrestling

Tags
girlfriend, scissors