Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 18-Oct-16, 03:14
Points: 3,518, Level: 24 Points: 3,518, Level: 24 Points: 3,518, Level: 24
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Re: best wrestler for REAL comp match custom video

Quote:
Originally Posted by pattyfan2007 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Lara (alphacatz) and Veve come to mind. Oh, and also Severa from San Diego. She is a BJJ black belt and 6'5 185 lbs
Lara looks amazing and fit, I just watched the promo and I'd hardly call it competitive unless of course they just showed the best bits. He hardly puts up a fight.
Old 18-Oct-16, 04:47
Points: 5,496, Level: 31 Points: 5,496, Level: 31 Points: 5,496, Level: 31
Last Achievements

AJ from Alphacatz does not usually do fully competitive videos, due to injury risk to the girls and himself. Lara has wrestled for other producers. She has three videos on wrestling-movies.com where she takes on and demolishes two other tough looking girls. Of course, these are female and not mixed wrestling videos. But she does look really strong and skilled. You can email the owner of Alphacatz and ask whether he will do a full comp custom video for you.

Or you can ask Severa, she is real big and tough and handling 99% of men should be no problem for her.
Old 18-Oct-16, 10:15
Banned
Points: 4,677, Level: 28 Points: 4,677, Level: 28 Points: 4,677, Level: 28
Activity: 18.5% Activity: 18.5% Activity: 18.5%
Last Achievements

Arekah Lox. Her raw strength is freakish.
Old 18-Oct-16, 21:09
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,427 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldozer1986 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Maybe you're too "severe" saying this. I can't agree literally with this expression. Yes, there are surely exagerations about many ladies and under several points of view but we can't lump them all together. I mean, maybe I'm the wrong person for this topic since I'm used to say only the pure facts but I found a lot of sincere people here writing accurate and objective considerations... Anyway man, at the end, come on let it go, it's a part of the "game" sometimes
and some of it is honest perception. one guy about 160 lbs might get tossed around silly by Venom but another guy, same weight, might hold his own against her, maybe even win. There's a huge variation in what an "average guy" means.

Mallory Sin is one lady I wrestled who I felt just silly-overmatched against, where it wasn't even a contest, it was just her owning me, and I had the feeling that she could beat any guy unless he was really well trained, but I met a guy at a shoot who said he beat her and I'm sure I gave him a shocked look cause in my mind, she was unbeatable unless the person was really well trained. He was obviously fairly well trained and fit, but I was still taken aback. I probably shouldn't have been. He had 20 lbs on her, he studied ju jitsu so if I'd thought about it, it shouldn't have been surprising, but in my mind, I'd put Mallory's abilities so high on a pedestal that I believed very few men could beat her.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Oct-16, 10:33
Points: 5,039, Level: 30 Points: 5,039, Level: 30 Points: 5,039, Level: 30
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestling47 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
For anyone that has been involved in a real bjj match you can easily see that 99% of matches are fantasy, fake or scripted. The only videos ive see are some vintage ones and maybe a few recent ones with rapture and veve.

Who would be best for offering such a match, and easily win. Biggest problem is getting an honest guy that didnt just want to lay there and isnt overweiht. It would also be good if she was big and strong enough to effortlessly throw and roll him around the mats with ruthless aggression.either way, she would easily destroy him despite his efforts

That Dixie girl would have been perfect if still in the business, but in any case im not fussed if they are muscular as long as they have a fem face and fem voice.

I thought about severa but our communications were difficult.
lucrecia, jasmine mendez, takaji all amazons but curvy rather than strong.
Veve despite size would definitely be an option

Just wondering if anyone has ideas to which wrestlers could do it.

In Germany it was Julia Chokes 22 aged from Berlin a very,very strong and real BJJ Girl she is crush so many guys all ages easy.she always look for gyus in real bjj fight for her Videos but she is so strong and to real for some guys.
Old 19-Oct-16, 18:28
Points: 3,518, Level: 24 Points: 3,518, Level: 24 Points: 3,518, Level: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by marle82 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
In Germany it was Julia Chokes 22 aged from Berlin a very,very strong and real BJJ Girl she is crush so many guys all ages easy.she always look for gyus in real bjj fight for her Videos but she is so strong and to real for some guys.
Crap, these girls are awesome. Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to wrestling47 For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Oct-16, 13:10
Points: 5,039, Level: 30 Points: 5,039, Level: 30 Points: 5,039, Level: 30
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestling47 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Crap, these girls are awesome. Thanks
Yes,Julia Chokes is beat you down really
Old 24-Oct-16, 23:22
Points: 5,549, Level: 31 Points: 5,549, Level: 31 Points: 5,549, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by marle82 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I would say Karina Gotika would be a great candidate, she creamed Julia.
Old 25-Oct-16, 06:39
JohnODubhghaill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I would say Karina Gotika would be a great candidate, she creamed Julia.
Did she? I bought and watched a Karina v Julia video and Julia did just fine. I agree that both Julia and Karina are great candidates.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Oct-16, 18:29
Moderator [D]
Points: 7,721, Level: 37 Points: 7,721, Level: 37 Points: 7,721, Level: 37
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

I didn’t watch this video but I did session both girls.
They have comparable skills but Julia has a weight advantage of about 25 #.