Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 14-Dec-14, 02:49
Points: 5,659, Level: 32 Points: 5,659, Level: 32 Points: 5,659, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Nancy Novak

Hey all,

You know, I've been into this whole scene for a while now and Ill always remember some of the first videos or wrestlers i saw. One of them was Robin.. Kristie Etzold was another.. but there was one thats kinda just vanished. Nancy Novak. I know she was 'older' when I first found this stuff online in like 2004. But what happened to her? did she just retire and sorta move on with her life? Or is she still out there as a producer of sorts? I figured the bright people on this board would know more than my hopeless google searches.

Best,
K.J
The Following User Says Thank You to KTJ1990 For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Dec-14, 03:45
Points: 112,379, Level: 100 Points: 112,379, Level: 100 Points: 112,379, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 20,597 Times in 2,527 Posts
Default Re: Nancy

She is pretty much retired since about 2012. She made a brief comeback in the mid 2000's, but hasn't done much since. Her 90's stuff was awesome and she could trash talk awesome. I'll always remember her saying "bye bye pretty face" in a Joan Wise video and then just shoving a girls face up her ass and that girl kicking and flopping and unable to pull her face out! VERY sexy!
The Following User Says Thank You to noface For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Dec-14, 13:24
Points: 14,256, Level: 51 Points: 14,256, Level: 51 Points: 14,256, Level: 51
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,096 Times in 394 Posts

Nancy was one of the best of the "Silver Agers," and one of the single finest ladies I met in this scene. I met her for sessions around 10 times, and video'ed with her (with KANDOR) 2 or 3 times. My first meeting with her was four (!) hours, longest I've ever done in several decades of being a schmoe.

Nancy has CLASS.... a Renaissance Girl. I loved dining and conversing with her, and exchanging jokes, just as much as being "squished" in her irresistible scissors. Her thighs were heaven. I first saw a photo of her in like 1979, courtesy of a well-known scissorMeister at the time, "Bob Davis," his nom de plume in the "WASP" and "SportShape" era. I never dreamed she'd become a regular sessioner with me.

She was a natural in front of a camera, and made filming easy. Her presence fills a room. She has that rare gift of exuding sexuality and style at the same time.

Without getting into specifics, out of respect to this fine Lady, last we were in contact, she's doing fine in NV, expert skier, expert musician, gourmand.

In case you can't tell from the tone of this posting: I DO miss her!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to galaxy advisory For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Dec-14, 18:36
Points: 80,809, Level: 100 Points: 80,809, Level: 100 Points: 80,809, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 10,088 Times in 580 Posts

The word legend often is overused. But, when it came to fetish wrestling, Nancy indeed was a legend.

She was not only an excellent grappler, but also a fine producer and advocate for the fetish and, in her own way, she made it more mainstream.

Nancy was as comfortable wrestling women as well as men. She would wrestle clothed or nude. She called herself the “queen of facesitting” and the “queen of the reverse face sit.” And indeed she was. No one enjoyed queening a man or a woman more than Nancy.

I never met her but did correspond with her. I tried to encourage he to do some CFNF and CFNM matches before she retired, but she was more mainstream, preferring bikini or nude matches.

In her videos for Carolina Catfights, she displayed her excellent skill at trash talking. She taunted one female opponent named Shannon by making her kiss her ass as she commented on how inferior Shannon was. For the same company, she stripped and bound Korey with Korey's own bikini.

Nancy, pushing 60 (or perhaps puling it) announced her retirement a few years ago. She closed her Web site and her Yahoo Group in 2012, I believe.

Despite her sophistication and intelligence, she made a plea on her Yahoo Group that all past material of hers dating back to the 1970s when she owned and wrestled for Video Vortex be erased from the internet.

I remember telling her in an email that her request was impossible to honor and that material of Nancy would exist for many years. Indeed, there are Web sites today selling videos she did for Joan Wise’s Greeneyes and other companies.

I don’t think she was at all ashamed of her fetish wrestling career. But at her age I can understand why she would not want photos of her grinding her ass on another woman’s face floating around. (“Gee, is that you Grandma? You really knew how to apply the old stink face!)

Below are photos and video captures of the great Nancy Novak from my collection.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg A Nancy Novak 1.jpg (59.2 KB, 177 views)
File Type: jpg A Nancy Novak 2.jpg (30.5 KB, 198 views)
File Type: jpg A Nancy Novak 3a.jpg (22.8 KB, 174 views)
File Type: jpg A Nancy Novak 3b.jpg (21.8 KB, 227 views)
File Type: jpg Nan 10.jpg (65.7 KB, 288 views)
File Type: jpg Nancy Carolina Cats 1a.jpg (73.1 KB, 94 views)
File Type: jpg Nancy Joan Wise 2c.jpg (79.0 KB, 214 views)
File Type: jpg Nancy Novak def. Korey.wmv_000012742.jpg (144.3 KB, 138 views)
File Type: jpg Nancy Novak def. Korey.wmv_000025592.jpg (145.0 KB, 100 views)
File Type: jpg Nancy Novak def. Korey.wmv_000106448.jpg (156.5 KB, 149 views)
File Type: jpg Nancy Novak def. Korey.wmv_000288336.jpg (174.3 KB, 120 views)
File Type: jpg Nancy Novak queen of facesitting 2.mpg_000054474.jpg (78.9 KB, 204 views)
File Type: jpg Nancy Novak queen of facesitting 2.mpg_000064082.jpg (78.0 KB, 190 views)
File Type: jpg Nancy Novakdef. Shannon.wmv_000110102.jpg (166.0 KB, 142 views)
File Type: jpg Nancy Novakdef. Shannon.wmv_000608226.jpg (167.9 KB, 127 views)
File Type: jpg Nancy Novakdef. Shannon.wmv_000636762.jpg (147.2 KB, 158 views)
File Type: jpg Nancy Novakdef. Shannon.wmv_000680706.jpg (118.2 KB, 189 views)
File Type: jpg Nancy vs. Hollywood 1.jpg (16.5 KB, 201 views)
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to cigar4u For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Dec-14, 19:15
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,079 Times in 4,065 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cigar4u [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Nancy, pushing 60 (or perhaps puling it) announced her retirement a few years ago. She closed her Web site and her Yahoo Group in 2012, I believe.
Nancy was born in 1947 so pushing 70 is more like it.
Old 16-Dec-14, 05:32
Points: 112,379, Level: 100 Points: 112,379, Level: 100 Points: 112,379, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 20,597 Times in 2,527 Posts

One of my biggest regrets was in the 90's when she was maybe in her early 50's and I was staring but she was just starting doing her nude stuff and her thighs were always OH so awesome and she was so good at trash talking, we were chatting and we were going to do a shoot and it didn't pan out. I would have let her just destroy my face..her thighs were so thick and she knew exactly how to make a face disappear and keep it gone. It would have been a natural with her experience and my love of taking as much in the face as I could. She had just done the Joan Wise video where she gobbled up beautiful Chrissie's face and we chatted that over and she knew that's what I liked! I can't help but think this would have been me for hours!! That would have been a keeper for the archives!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 5.jpg (60.5 KB, 176 views)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to noface For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Dec-14, 05:42
Ignore My Taps
Points: 16,351, Level: 55 Points: 16,351, Level: 55 Points: 16,351, Level: 55
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,719 Times in 291 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cigar4u [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The word legend often is overused. But, when it came to fetish wrestling, Nancy indeed was a legend.

She was not only an excellent grappler, but also a fine producer and advocate for the fetish and, in her own way, she made it more mainstream.

she made a plea on her Yahoo Group that all past material of hers dating back to the 1970s when she owned and wrestled for Video Vortex be erased from the internet.

Below are photos and video captures of the great Nancy Novak from my collection.
You swine.
Old 16-Dec-14, 05:56
Ignore My Taps
Points: 16,351, Level: 55 Points: 16,351, Level: 55 Points: 16,351, Level: 55
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,719 Times in 291 Posts

Quote:

she made a plea on her Yahoo Group that all past material of hers dating back to the 1970s when she owned and wrestled for Video Vortex be erased from the internet.

And posting this reply because I may have for the first time in many years violated the disabusing the other member clause, I am astonished and ashamed that you, cigar4u would rather brandish and polish your own credentials than follow this woman's clearly noted request. We cannot stop everyone from behaving badly, but we can clearly stop ourselves. For whatever reasons, faith, age, remorse, insight, or lack of clarity, this girl doesn't want her session work shared anymore on the internet. Should we respect her wishes, or show that for all others that the walk of shame will be eternal. I see no shame, but let's no make it any harder than it is now for girls to be involved in our mixed wrestling specialties.
The Following User Says Thank You to WrestlingMike For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Dec-14, 10:38
Points: 10,566, Level: 44 Points: 10,566, Level: 44 Points: 10,566, Level: 44
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WrestlingMike [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
And posting this reply because I may have for the first time in many years violated the disabusing the other member clause, I am astonished and ashamed that you, cigar4u would rather brandish and polish your own credentials than follow this woman's clearly noted request. We cannot stop everyone from behaving badly, but we can clearly stop ourselves. For whatever reasons, faith, age, remorse, insight, or lack of clarity, this girl doesn't want her session work shared anymore on the internet. Should we respect her wishes, or show that for all others that the walk of shame will be eternal. I see no shame, but let's no make it any harder than it is now for girls to be involved in our mixed wrestling specialties.
In fairness, you could say that about any copyrighted work. They ask for you not share their videos and pictures, yet it has spread non-stop. Three major studios for mixed wrestling/female wrestling are out of business now, Flamingo Wrestling, Carolina Catfights, and soon DWW. I USE to buy videos from all 3!
The Following User Says Thank You to a1275a For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Dec-14, 19:05
Points: 80,809, Level: 100 Points: 80,809, Level: 100 Points: 80,809, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 10,088 Times in 580 Posts

Gee Wrestling Mike, don’t sugar coat it. Tell me how you really feel.

All joking aside, I respect what you are saying and took no offense by your comments. In my mind, you did not violate the disturbing another member rule by criticizing what I said or did. You have every right to express your opinion, though I think the word “swine” was a little crude under the circumstances.

And I am responding not to start a long-standing feud with you or anyone else. But I am just as passionate as you are with my views and I want to express them. And I believe people can disagree on a subject and still debate in an intellectual way with mutual respect for each other.

Mike, one of my biggest bones of contention are people who seek celebrity status when it benefits them financially -- or for other reasons -- and then, in the next breath, tell the world to respect their privacy.

Whatever privacy Nancy Novak had ended when she willingly shot fetish wrestling videos and images of herself on permanent film, put them on the internet -- or otherwise advertised them for sale -- and then made money off of said enterprise.

I am sure there are mainstream celebrities out there who made terrible movies or recorded horrible songs and wanted to buy back every film and CD on the shelves.

But, certainly, none of them should be foolish enough on the cusp of their retirement to request that such material be completely removed from the market just because they no longer plan to make a buck off of such merchandise.

I feel I am doing nothing wrong now by reposting “historical” photos that Nancy Novak herself produced for the sole purpose of public consumption.
I am not making any money by sharing with the rest of the members of this free message board these photos. So I do not see how I am as you put it “polishing (my) own credentials” by posting this previously published work.

And I definitely do not want to discourage any of today’s young ladies who agree to pose for -- or participate in – fetish wrestling videos from doing so.

But, if any of them indeed are concerned that one day their grandchildren will approach them with a copy of the adult video they willingly made obviously for monetary reasons then maybe they should think twice about putting their image out there in such a manner.

That said, I do not believe that Nancy Novak is haunted by the work she did. She spent much of her adult life sharing and promoting her love of fetish wrestling. I don’t think if she were to read what I wrote or posted she would shed a single tear of regret.

Here are images of some of Nancy’s mixed wrestling matches from the not-to-distant past.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Nan 1.jpg (43.4 KB, 140 views)
File Type: jpg Nan 2.jpg (103.4 KB, 158 views)
File Type: jpg Nan 2a.jpg (94.0 KB, 161 views)
File Type: jpg Nan 2b.jpg (20.8 KB, 137 views)
File Type: jpg Nan 3.jpg (67.5 KB, 183 views)
File Type: jpg Nan 3a.jpg (79.8 KB, 164 views)
File Type: jpg Nan 3b.jpg (51.2 KB, 140 views)
File Type: jpg Nan 3d.jpg (83.0 KB, 156 views)
File Type: jpg Nan 4.jpg (61.5 KB, 118 views)
File Type: jpg Nan 5.jpg (55.3 KB, 171 views)
File Type: jpg Nan 5a.jpg (34.3 KB, 148 views)
File Type: jpg Nan 5b.jpg (36.2 KB, 135 views)
File Type: jpg Nan 5c.jpg (48.1 KB, 168 views)
File Type: jpg Nan 7.jpg (80.4 KB, 173 views)
File Type: jpg Nan 8.jpg (68.0 KB, 359 views)
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to cigar4u For This Useful Post: