Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 13-Jan-16, 21:07
Points: 5,177, Level: 30 Points: 5,177, Level: 30 Points: 5,177, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Confused Unusual / odd occurrences during sessions

What are some real unusual or odd occurrences that happened during a session?
For example, at the beginning of a session I had at Tempest many years ago, both the session wrestler and I began on our knees as the session was supposed to be "light to semi-competitive". I grabbed the wrestler from behind in a bearhug, in which I did not squeeze her. The girl began to push backwards very hard with her legs so I basically just released my grip and moved away as this seemed kind of a forceful and strange maneuver. . Just at that moment that I stepped away, she violently jumped backwards off the mats and landed with a thud on her back severely dazing herself and nearly knocking herself out.
Lisa (the proprietor) came running in and asked what I had done to the poor girl, to which I responded "Nothing". The girl came to her senses and confirmed that I had not done anything and had hardly touched her. The girl confirmed to Lisa what transpired, after which Lisa looked at her astonishingly, and said to her" YOU need to control yourself better or you will not last" I offered to end the session, but after 5 minutes tthe girl insisted on continuing (probably out of embarassment).
The rest of the session proceeded without incident (was pretty good actually). However, needless to say, despite the girl being very pretty and having a good personality, she did not last very long in the business.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to edavid For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Jan-16, 02:54
Temporary group
Points: 5,031, Level: 30 Points: 5,031, Level: 30 Points: 5,031, Level: 30
Last Achievements

Default Re: Unusual occurrences during sessions

I was having a session with Gia, and she was late checking out or didn't put a do not disturb sign up, and the maid came in while she had me in a school girl pin. Luckily she had a suite so the bedroom wasn't right at the entrance, but I got to see how fast she can move.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to skijerk302 For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Jan-16, 11:13
Points: 8,009, Level: 38 Points: 8,009, Level: 38 Points: 8,009, Level: 38
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by skijerk302 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I was having a session with Gia, and she was late checking out or didn't put a do not disturb sign up, and the maid came in while she had me in a school girl pin. Luckily she had a suite so the bedroom wasn't right at the entrance, but I got to see how fast she can move.
I had a similar incident with Addie Juniper only it wasn't a suite so the maid walked in on me pantless while she kicked me in the balls. We laughed after she left. It was in Vegas so I'm sure it wasn't the worst thing that maid has ever seen
The Following User Says Thank You to colton For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Jan-16, 11:35
Administrator
Points: 869,632, Level: 100 Points: 869,632, Level: 100 Points: 869,632, Level: 100
Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,840 Times in 9,936 Posts

A bit relevant: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 14-Jan-16, 16:25
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,427 Times in 1,106 Posts

Not really wrestling, but I heard a story once about a guy and a dom had a face sit session and the Dom had taken some drug or something before the session and she falls asleep while sitting on the guys face, so he's tied up and he can't move her and he can't breath, so he finally bites here cause there's nothing else he can do which wakes her up and she jumps off him. Apparently after a brief conversation they continued with the session and the rest of the session went off without a hitch.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Jan-16, 19:44
Points: 5,177, Level: 30 Points: 5,177, Level: 30 Points: 5,177, Level: 30
Last Achievements

Zweig: that video depicts more of a bad situation (rather than an unusual situation) that took place because the participants clearly had not discussed what was going to transpire. As the saying goes: you know what happens when you "ass-u-me".
Old 14-Jan-16, 23:25
Points: 14,307, Level: 51 Points: 14,307, Level: 51 Points: 14,307, Level: 51
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,096 Times in 394 Posts

I can't begin to list them.... nice thread.....
Each of these has a funny story.
-Heather Fine piledriving me onto a hardwood floor by accident...
-Room Service *several times* barging into rooms while filming...
-Filming with Sandrine Nourry (who COULD make you shriek, friends!) while roommate Gabi had room service checking her internet connection in the next room....
-Aziza Neals cracking up under Mass Muscle Ed's tripod while Dawn Witham and I were goofing on each other during her first video...
-Cynthia (Raven) wearing a black suit and face-sitting Ed, only to have her get up and have an imprint of his face (powdered) on her crotch like the shroud of Turin...
-Sally MacNeil tossing chocolates into the air and catching them in her mouth like a master while filming...
-A neighbor banging on the apartment door because of my screams while being bearhugged by Karla Nelson...
-Sally throwing me out of a storefront door during a vid, in my briefs, with 2 inches of snow on the ground...
... Man I gotta write a book about this!
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to galaxy advisory For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Jan-16, 23:52
Points: 97,743, Level: 100 Points: 97,743, Level: 100 Points: 97,743, Level: 100
Activity: 47.6% Activity: 47.6% Activity: 47.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,113 Times in 4,079 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxy advisory [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I can't begin to list them.... nice thread.....
Each of these has a funny story.
-Heather Fine piledriving me onto a hardwood floor by accident...
-Room Service *several times* barging into rooms while filming...
-Filming with Sandrine Nourry (who COULD make you shriek, friends!) while roommate Gabi had room service checking her internet connection in the next room....
-Aziza Neals cracking up under Mass Muscle Ed's tripod while Dawn Witham and I were goofing on each other during her first video...
-Cynthia (Raven) wearing a black suit and face-sitting Ed, only to have her get up and have an imprint of his face (powdered) on her crotch like the shroud of Turin...
-Sally MacNeil tossing chocolates into the air and catching them in her mouth like a master while filming...
-A neighbor banging on the apartment door because of my screams while being bearhugged by Karla Nelson...
-Sally throwing me out of a storefront door during a vid, in my briefs, with 2 inches of snow on the ground...
... Man I gotta write a book about this!
Zweig needs to interview you, young man!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stymie For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Jan-16, 05:09
Points: 10,250, Level: 43 Points: 10,250, Level: 43 Points: 10,250, Level: 43
Last Achievements

I was doing a session at my hotel with a girl while I was on a business trip, and towards the end of the session, someone slipped a note under the hotel room door.
I picked it up, and it was the wrestler's boyfriend!!!

Apparently, he had followed her to the hotel and was waiting for her outside the door.
I was really creeped out.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cooper For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Jan-16, 14:07
Points: 26,400, Level: 71 Points: 26,400, Level: 71 Points: 26,400, Level: 71
Activity: 73.8% Activity: 73.8% Activity: 73.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,353 Times in 1,836 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxy advisory [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Filming with Sandrine Nourry (who COULD make you shriek, friends!) while roommate Gabi had room service checking her internet connection in the next room....
Can see this one happening, Sandrine in fact wouldn't release me with a simple tap, I had to also be making some sort of yelp for her to be satisfied (she'd told me the session I asked for would be like this). Sadly she wasn't with Gabi at the time, I would've mortgaged something to make a double session with those 2 happen.

An MMA fighter (amateur at the time) arranged for her dinner to come after our session. She kept me around and KOed me with an RNC while the service guy was setting things. I came to, he left, we chatted for about 10 more minutes and I left. Totally would see her again.
Had a session with a lady who used such vicious hip thrusts with me trapped in her head scissors that my face more or less shredded the front of the bottoms she was wearing.
Had a session where she took a cell call (asked for my ok) and talked for about 4 minutes about tax code stuff while trapping me in a prolonged reverse head scissors. Turned out she was a CA, as I also have a finance background I found it to be incredibly hot.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post: