Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 02-Dec-16, 02:51
Points: 12,471, Level: 48 Points: 12,471, Level: 48 Points: 12,471, Level: 48
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,039 Times in 339 Posts
Default Re: Baltimore/DC recommendations

Steele is back in action!
Old 02-Dec-16, 14:00
Points: 10,250, Level: 43 Points: 10,250, Level: 43 Points: 10,250, Level: 43
Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prosperity [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Steele is back in action!
Have you seen her?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BYH [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Steele is a true Amazon, the strongest gal I've ever met. Do a search and my review of her should come up. Depending on what you're looking for, she could be an awesome opponent. Bring your A-game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BYH [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yes. I wrestled her about two months ago near Baltimore.

The good: She is drop-dead beautiful, tall (5-10), athletic, and toned. She is without question the strongest woman I have ever met. She's only 22 and an experienced boxer and kickboxer. She's new to wrestling, and still learning some of the basic moves and holds-- I showed her the grapevine pin and she could have broken both my legs once she learned it-- but she is so strong it may not matter for most guys. If you are in top shape and looking to test your skill and strength against a real Amazon female, she is the one for you. On top of that, she will wrestle in the nude.

The not-so-good: She is expensive, about $400 per hour (for nude wrestling, your cost may vary depending on what you want). You have to host, too, so that may be an extra cost. And, despite both of us being naked, I found the whole experience about as un-erotic as it can get, which is a deal-killer for me. She is a nice gal, but there is not even a hint of sexual gratification or excitement on her part. Instead of getting turned on by pinning and scissoring me, she just got bored.

Miss Steele recently went on a 11-city tour of the eastern US with some other fighting girls. (I am sorry, I don't know the name of the promotion.) As I said, her main sport is boxing, and in the ring I'm sure she would easily KO the average man.

So I would recommend her if you are in shape and looking for a competitive match against a strong woman. But if (like me) you are looking for an erotic experience, I would not recommend.
I think I'll pass.
Old 02-Dec-16, 14:21
Banned
Points: 943, Level: 11 Points: 943, Level: 11 Points: 943, Level: 11
Activity: 8.8% Activity: 8.8% Activity: 8.8%

Quote:
She is a nice gal, but there is not even a hint of sexual gratification or excitement on her part. Instead of getting turned on by pinning and scissoring me, she just got bored.
Do you know anything about women? If a woman is not into you, you don't push her buttons and her mind is not in the right place then whether you are wrestling with her - if even nude - she's not gonna be turned on.

If you know anything about this scene at all then you should at least know that these women do not advertise themselves as call girls so the whole thing is YMMV......at best.

I saw Steele in mid summer and had the exact opposite experience as you.
Old 02-Dec-16, 15:05
Points: 3,328, Level: 24 Points: 3,328, Level: 24 Points: 3,328, Level: 24
Activity: 14.7% Activity: 14.7% Activity: 14.7%
Last Achievements

lol. just read the quote, don't know who's being talked about... but you're paying a woman for sex (or something very sexual) and you're complaining she's not turned on. especially if you're an out-of-shape old dude.
Old 04-Dec-16, 21:14
Last Achievements

Seven looks interesting. Anyone here session with her yet?

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to Prosperity For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Dec-16, 01:24
Points: 10,250, Level: 43 Points: 10,250, Level: 43 Points: 10,250, Level: 43
Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prosperity [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Seven looks interesting. Anyone here session with her yet?

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I emailed her about a year ago. Never did set a session cuz she was staying out in Frederick at the time and I didn't want to make the trip.
Old 10-Dec-16, 01:10
Last Achievements

Unfortunately Steele already has a negative review over deposit theft on Session Girls.
Old 11-Dec-16, 15:51
jw554

Quote:
Unfortunately Steele already has a negative review over deposit theft on Session Girls.
she does not require a deposit
Old 11-Dec-16, 23:47
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jw554 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
she does not require a deposit
Yeah, I cleared it up with her. When she started doing sessions a year ago, she was using an agent. Turns out the agent was pocketing the deposits without her knowledge. This time around she is representing herself.

I had a session with Steele this weekend and I would highly recommend her. I like to do hard semi competitive, and she certainly obliged. Devastating scissors, a powerful grip and a smoking body. Sexy and sensual and she makes great conversation. I will certainly session with her again.
The Following User Says Thank You to Prosperity For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Dec-16, 22:02
Banned
Points: 943, Level: 11 Points: 943, Level: 11 Points: 943, Level: 11
Activity: 8.8% Activity: 8.8% Activity: 8.8%

Quote:
Yeah, I cleared it up with her. When she started doing sessions a year ago, she was using an agent. Turns out the agent was pocketing the deposits without her knowledge. This time around she is representing herself.

I had a session with Steele this weekend and I would highly recommend her. I like to do hard semi competitive, and she certainly obliged. Devastating scissors, a powerful grip and a smoking body. Sexy and sensual and she makes great conversation. I will certainly session with her again.
Seeing her again Dec. 30th. Generally speaking I'm not attracted to African-American women but there are exceptions and she is one of them.
The Following User Says Thank You to cubs_fan For This Useful Post: