Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 25-Sep-17, 08:04
Points: 4,053, Level: 26 Points: 4,053, Level: 26 Points: 4,053, Level: 26
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Dominated by Mom, Sister, Aunt, Cousin

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepkick [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Nice photos there.

How old where you two on these pictures?
I was 17, she was 12 almost 13
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WrestlerDom For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Sep-17, 00:12
Points: 11,984, Level: 47 Points: 11,984, Level: 47 Points: 11,984, Level: 47
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,586 Times in 561 Posts

Been dominated by my aunt many times when I was at her house for keeping. Lot's of faceslapping, hair pulling and sitting in corner watching in wall...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to trump55 For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Nov-17, 23:15
Points: 1,424, Level: 15 Points: 1,424, Level: 15 Points: 1,424, Level: 15
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Yes to all four- mom, aunt, cousin, and older sister; just friendly rough-housing, wrestling.

Last edited by figure4woo; 28-Nov-17 at 00:21.
Old 27-Nov-17, 23:37
Banned
Points: 2,977, Level: 22 Points: 2,977, Level: 22 Points: 2,977, Level: 22
Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0%

How do I access the photos? Or have they been removed?

Never mind, I found them.
Old 27-Oct-19, 16:10
Points: 6,886, Level: 35 Points: 6,886, Level: 35 Points: 6,886, Level: 35
Last Achievements

bumped because i find this topic interesting. i used to get schoolgirl pinned a lot by my older sister throughout my childhood. i then realized that i would have actually enjoyed it if the woman sitting on me wasn't a relative, but i still blame her for this specific fetish of being sat on by larger women.
Old 29-Oct-19, 06:03
Points: 14,592, Level: 52 Points: 14,592, Level: 52 Points: 14,592, Level: 52
Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,274 Times in 315 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by i l t t [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
bumped because i find this topic interesting. i used to get schoolgirl pinned a lot by my older sister throughout my childhood. i then realized that i would have actually enjoyed it if the woman sitting on me wasn't a relative, but i still blame her for this specific fetish of being sat on by larger women.
Huh, I used to get schoolgirl pinned a lot by my younger sister throughout my childhood And I don't blame her
Old 30-Oct-19, 15:23
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by V V P [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Huh, I used to get schoolgirl pinned a lot by my younger sister throughout my childhood And I don't blame her
and you just let her win? interesting.
Old 31-Oct-19, 12:07
Points: 14,592, Level: 52 Points: 14,592, Level: 52 Points: 14,592, Level: 52
Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,274 Times in 315 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by i l t t [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
and you just let her win? interesting.
During the early childhood yes, I let her win, but around 12 she caught me up in size, and she could win herself (she is only 1 year younger, and started her growth spurt a little earlier than me), and then she was even a bit taller than me for some time, being able to win earnestly. We wrestled almost everyday, and I felt quite conflicting feelings

It was a fantastic period, until I overtook her finally and became bigger. She lost her fighting desires after that

You can read all the details here if you are interested
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The story isn't finished yet, though, it has so far reached the middle
The Following User Says Thank You to Valeron For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Oct-19, 16:33
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by V V P [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
During the early childhood yes, I let her win, but around 12 she caught me up in size, and she could win herself (she is only 1 year younger, and started her growth spurt a little earlier than me), and then she was even a bit taller than me for some time, being able to win earnestly. We wrestled almost everyday, and I felt quite conflicting feelings
i see. my older sister was 10 years older than me, so it'd be a bit hard for her to lose to me, and she took full advantage of that knowledge. it only stopped being so common when she moved away to college, and the last time she pinned me was when i was 12 and she was 22. at least at that point i put up a bit more of a fight, but i lost anyway =(
The Following User Says Thank You to i l t t For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Dec-19, 06:20
Points: 12,893, Level: 49 Points: 12,893, Level: 49 Points: 12,893, Level: 49
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,564 Times in 340 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghosty108 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hell yeah I wrestled my mom a couple months ago when we were on vacation. But I'm 20 years of age, 124 pounds and 5'9 yeah I know I'm pretty skinny. But that's how she able to win cause she's 39, 5'4 and 185 pounds. She's pretty thick in the thighs and booty area. But she was pretty rough, I was a little tipsy but she pretty much would just lay on top of me, and she would bearhug me and bodyscissors. She would target my ribs and when she wasn't doing that she put me in multiple School Girl pins. She would sit hard on my chest too. I even somehow ended up in a reverse sgp, she loved the fact that her ass was wider than my whole chest. I'm pretty thin so after about 10 minutes I'm numb but she would just hover over me and I actually put both hands on her butt cheeks and tried to hold her up but her weight was too heavy. She always dominates me tho. Like actually today I was laying on the couch and she surprised me when she plopped down on my upper chest, almost my neck. And I couldn't get her off. I tried pushing her she would just bounce back on me or wiggle but before she got off But we didn't wrestle today she just squashed me for a bit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghosty108 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hell yeah I wrestled my mom a couple months ago when we were on vacation. But I'm 20 years of age, 124 pounds and 5'9 yeah I know I'm pretty skinny. But that's how she able to win cause she's 39, 5'4 and 185 pounds. She's pretty thick in the thighs and booty area. But she was pretty rough, I was a little tipsy but she pretty much would just lay on top of me, and she would bearhug me and bodyscissors. She would target my ribs and when she wasn't doing that she put me in multiple School Girl pins. She would sit hard on my chest too. I even somehow ended up in a reverse sgp, she loved the fact that her ass was wider than my whole chest. I'm pretty thin so after about 10 minutes I'm numb but she would just hover over me and I actually put both hands on her butt cheeks and tried to hold her up but her weight was too heavy. She always dominates me tho. Like actually today I was laying on the couch and she surprised me when she plopped down on my upper chest, almost my neck. And I couldn't get her off. I tried pushing her she would just bounce back on me or wiggle but before she got off But we didn't wrestle today she just squashed me for a bit
Wonderful, sexy and real fact. This happened with me too !!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lisane For This Useful Post:

Tags
domination, facesitting, mom, woman