Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 18-May-18, 22:23
Points: 3,860, Level: 26 Points: 3,860, Level: 26 Points: 3,860, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Total Annihilation

(Author's note: I've been writing little stories like this for some time, but I've never had the courage to publish one of them till now. This scene is actually from a complete short novel that I'm writing involving these characters. Tell me what you think. I'm interested in everything you might have to say, good or bad. If you don't want to leave a comment feel free to private message me. Anyway, I hope you enjoy the it!)

I’m standing in front of the change room mirror feeling, for all intents and purposes, like a kid who is about to open his Christmas presents. I’m about to go one on one in yet another wrestling match with my now girlfriend, CrossFit athlete Stacey Wells. I’ve just stripped off my clothes and put on some new black pro style wrestling trunks. I actually had them specially made as Stacey has told me she has a thing for the ‘old school’ look and I like to drive her wild. I can’t wait to see the expression on her face when she sees me in these. My intention is to look like a classic pro wrestler from the 50’s. Her reaction will tell me if I pull it off. I hope I do, as it will throw her game off and I like to win.

I briefly take a moment to look at myself in the mirror as I want to see what I’m bringing to the party and, I’m happy to report, I like what I see. The bodyweight and CrossFit exercises that Stacey has been putting me through (like I said, she’s still my personal trainer) have begun to erase the flab that long hours at the office can create. Already I’m sporting a bit of a six-pack and my shoulders are, to my eyes, boulders of muscle. I raise my arms and perform a double biceps flex in the mirror. I look formidable, if I do say so myself. Oh Stacey, me dear, are you prepared to face the beast you’ve helped create? I can’t wait to see how you handle this gun show. I kiss both of my biceps and perform another flex. Oh yeah, I like what I see.

Why do I enjoy wrestling so much? It’s a question I’ve always asked myself. I didn’t wrestle in any kind of organized way in high school, as I never had the time. I was such a geek, always reading this or studying that. Despite that though I think I’ve always enjoyed a good tussle from the time I was a young boy. Now as an adult I’ve come to believe that it’s truly primal. Deep down, I think all of us have the urge to test our bodies and minds against another human being physically. When we’re kids we would wrestle all the time, just for the fun of it. As we get older though, societal pressures start to take over. Wrestling guy friends becomes “Gay” and wrestling with the opposite sex becomes hopelessly intertwined with sex (although, when I’m wrestling with Stacey, that is, unsurprisingly, often the point.)

Why is it so much fun to have a wrestling match against a woman, and especially your girlfriend? I suspect it’s because the energy has such a different feel to it. When I wrestle other men in the underground wrestling scene I’ve become involved in I love the feeling of competition, the feeling of two bucks smashing their antlers together. That kind of competition has its place, but only leaves me feeling partially fulfilled. When you wrestle a woman it’s typically less intense but you can also enjoy the moment and the experience that much more. The feeling of my male energy clashing with my opponent’s female strength can be intoxicating. When you’re wrestling your girlfriend, it can even be kind of fun to lose. Dominating, being dominated, it’s all part of the game.

I’ve spent long enough in the washroom alone with my thoughts; I don’t want to keep Stacey waiting. It’s Showtime!

I emerge from the change room to find Stacey waiting for me in the middle of the gym by the mats. We’re all alone, which isn’t surprising as this is my mansion. Further, I’ve instructed Jenkins that we are not to be disturbed. Stacey is dressed in booty boy wonder woman inspired gym shorts with matching sports bra. With her thick, muscular thighs and powerful arms she always looks like a super hero, but her outfit definitely adds to the effect. I’m dating my very own Wonder Woman and savouring every moment of it. How many men around the world have dreamed of grappling with, and then subduing (or being subdued), by a female super hero? Well, my dream is about to be made flesh once again. My dick gets a little hard at even the thought of it.

Without saying a word, I walk to the edge of the mat and give her a little wink. She does the same and smiles with a look of determination. I think she likes what she sees as her eyes wander from my bulging trunks to my athletic chest and, finally, to my face. She’s checking me out and I like it. Without even thinking I tense my muscles to generate a little more definition for her viewing pleasure.

“Nice trunks,” she says.

She likes my trunks. Good. I wore them for her.

“Just call me Killer Kowalski,” I reply with a smile.

She laughs at that.

“Well, Killer Kowalski is about to get his ass handed to him tonight,” she states with complete confidence.

“Are you sure about that? There’s a whole lot of man standing in front of you right now. Do you really think you can take me on?”

I replicate the double biceps flex that I had performed earlier in the change room. I hope it looks as impressive as I think it does. However, if she is impressed, she doesn’t give even the slightest hint. Instead, she decides to reply with some trash talk of her own.

“Wonder Woman has no fear of any mortal man, least of all you,” Stacey says through a half sneer. She then performs a double biceps pose of her own, which, to my eyes, puts mine to shame. Her biceps are like baseballs and her forearms are like steel. After granting me a moment to admire her impossibly athletic physique she kisses both of her biceps, Miesha Tate style. She then drops down into a wrestler’s crouch and stares right at me while not betraying a hint of emotion, game face mode activated. I mimic her posture and tense my body for the coming clash. I’m so aroused at this point yet I know I have to keep control of myself or she’s going to wipe the floor with me.

“Are you done posing, pretty boy, or are you ready to wrestle?” she says disdainfully. I actually like it when she taunts me like this. It’s such a turn on.

“Bring it, bitch,” I say defiantly. I knew this would stoke her fire and, whoa boy, was I right! Like an African jungle cat she uses her powerful thighs to launch her body towards me like a missile. I attempt to match her and our bodies collide in the center of the mat in an almost unbelievable display of physical and sexual energy. We grapple for a moment before we settle into a collar and elbow hookup. I think we both like this hold as it allows us to experience our strength being matched up against the other. We’re no longer man and woman, but something much more primitive and primal. I attempt to use my strength to force her back a bit but she responds in kind and returns the favor. She’s so strong and I absolutely love it.

I decide to make the first move by pulling her towards me and then placing her in an aggressive side headlock. She groans a bit as I grind her head into my heaving, muscular chest. She attempts to power out and nearly succeeds, but I’m able to re-establish the hold. I really tense my arms to apply even more pressure to her head in an attempt to prove a point. I’m not fooling around here, and you better be ready. Again she tries to break my hold but again I’m able to maintain it. Pleased with myself, I decide to talk a little trash.

“So, Wonder Woman, you think you’re going to beat me so easily? When you’re facing the killer, you better think again!”

I love talking trash as it adds an added mental battle on top of the physical struggle in which we are currently engaged. I briefly look up in order to get a glance in a nearby wall-sized mirror and I like what I see. Stacey is flexing all of her impressive muscles, including her glutes, hamstrings, and triceps in an attempt to break my hold. I, on the other hand, am controlling this female powerhouse with all of my masculine strength and energy. I like what I see as I’m winning …

… until, suddenly, I’m not.

I’m soon made aware that looking in the gym mirror was a big mistake as it made me lose my concentration for a split second. In my moment of foolish vanity Stacey managed to free her head and lock both of her muscular arms around my waist. Before I knew what was happening I was momentarily lifted into the air before she drove me into the ground while still maintaining the hold. She then shifted her weight to one side so that we both rolled over. In the dizzying confusion she released the grip she had on my waist and locked in a full nelson on me. At the same time I find my legs being pried apart by her flexing, tree trunk like thighs. I couldn’t believe it. With my hands above my head and my legs spread, I was completely helpless. I tried to power my way out of the hold but the leverage was all hers and she was just too strong.

“Call me a bitch, will you?” she almost coos as she flexes her thighs. I can feel the pressure build on my waist, almost like I’m trapped in a muscular vice, which, come to think of it, I am. “You’re going to pay for that comment. I’m going to defeat you completely, no mercy. Total annihilation.”

Total annihilation? What in the hell does she mean by that? I furiously renew my efforts to break the grip she has on me, but it’s no use. She’s in complete control and is utterly dominating me. The only question is, what is she going to do next?

I soon have my answer. She releases one of my arms so that she only has a half nelson on me. I immediately use my free arm to try and break the nelson, but I soon realize that is a mistake. She uses her now free hand to slide down my stomach and places it on top of my trunks. I know she can feel my swollen girth and I’m sure it excites her as much as it does me. Just having her hand rest on top of my engorged cock, even through my wrestling briefs, sends a wave of pleasure through my body. Part of me wants to resist, but the other part wants to surrender to the pleasure.

“Oh, Stacey,” I find myself moaning.

“Total annihilation,” is her cold reply.

Before I know it she jams her hand under the fabric of my briefs and begins to jerk off my swollen cock. The pleasure is almost too much to bear as I feel waves of energy pulsate up and down my body. Cum explodes all over my stomach and whatever energy I had is completely gone. I think Stacey senses this as well as she soon releases the hold she had me in, but it doesn’t matter. I can’t move. I can only lie their in post orgasmic bliss as she wipes the cum from her hand onto my chest. She then stands over me and places one of her perfect feet onto my still heaving chest. Once again she goes into a domineering double biceps pose as she looks down on my now helpless carcass.

“Total annihilation,” she sneers at me, and I have to agree with her. This match has been one of total annihilation, at least this time. But there are going to be others, I promise myself. Oh, Stacey, my dear, there are going to be others.

(Author's note: Well, that's it for now. I hope you enjoyed it! Remember to let me know what you think, I'm really curious. Cheers!)
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to bilbo19 For This Useful Post:
Old 19-May-18, 23:27
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts
Default Re: Total Annihilation

Thread approved.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post: