Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 29-May-15, 11:14
Points: 8,124, Level: 38 Points: 8,124, Level: 38 Points: 8,124, Level: 38
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Do the dominating/session girls have any fetishes?

I think it's also trues to say that though some women enjoy dominating men, their preference for an actual partner/husband is still likely to be a man who 'leads the way'...
Old 30-May-15, 00:53
Points: 9,308, Level: 41 Points: 9,308, Level: 41 Points: 9,308, Level: 41
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgejohnson [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Arekah and Severa. Arekah Lox's nickname is the "Bully" and she really enjoys that. When I'm deep into my "role" she tells me I get a pretty wimpy and pathetic look and she feeds off of it. Severa is the same way. It's ironic since they are both amongst the nicest and most personable girls once the "camera" stops rolling.
When Arekah is NOT in the "Arekah Lox" character, she is very friendly, easy to talk to etc. Before the session, after the session, and breaks in between, she is like that....However, when the session starts, or resumes, she is Arekah "The Bully" Lox. Dominating, trash talking, and completely in control. It's quite the contrast. And she definitely enjoys being "The Bully"...I say that in the most complimentary way. She is IMHO by far the best session wrestler out there.For both of these reasons!

I have also seen Severa, but she was nice all the way through our session, even while crushing me in her triangles and various other BJJ holds. I was pleasantly surprised with how nice she was considering she is a professional Dom. Shocked me to tell you the truth. I was actually really nervous about meeting her! She definitely likes being the dominant person in the room, though.

Last edited by paul0415; 30-May-15 at 00:55. Reason: spelling
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to paul0415 For This Useful Post:
Old 30-May-15, 06:05
Points: 23,379, Level: 66 Points: 23,379, Level: 66 Points: 23,379, Level: 66
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,877 Times in 368 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul0415 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I have also seen Severa, but she was nice all the way through our session, even while crushing me in her triangles and various other BJJ holds. I was pleasantly surprised with how nice she was considering she is a professional Dom. Shocked me to tell you the truth. I was actually really nervous about meeting her! She definitely likes being the dominant person in the room, though.
In my sessions with Severa, I've had semi-elaborate role plays and she really gets into the character and in that context has become really verbally degrading. It's less like bullying, more like stinging arrogance that you can't argue back with.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to georgejohnson For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jun-15, 17:22
jacksantoroso
This message has been deleted by jacksantoroso.