Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 20-Dec-12, 07:08
Vixiebjj44

Default A Wrestler's Nightmare

A Wrestler's Nightmare

"Back in the 7th grade I used to wrestle for my middle school.I wasn't the best wrestler but I wasn't the worst either and I had a fairly good record through most of the season.
Then came the big night we had with a local school who we were big rivals with.I personally wrestled in the 125 pound weight class and about 20 minutes before I was up I found out from my coach that I was going to be in a mixed match with a girl! Never have I been so terrified and chewed so much gum before a match and I considered forfeiting rather then possibly risk losing to her as this was going to be my very first mixed match I'd ever had before,but I figured I'd go out and wrestle anyways because after all,it's a girl so it should be an easy win.
My turn came and we both went out onto the mat and shook hands and after the first minute I knew I was in serious trouble,she turned out to be much better then I expected her to be,she had really good balance and was just amazingly strong for a girl but I managed to make it through the first period.
By the time the second period came around I was already starting to get tired and fading somewhat but I tried to keep my collective,unfortunately I got hit with a headlock that landed me on the mat,after about a minute of being on the ground I was nearing an escape and almost got out of it but got caught in her cradle and ended up getting pinned in the middle of the period and to make matters worse it was in front of the entire school and the crowd went crazy.Never have I been so humiliated in my entire life but unfortunately it didn't end there,still to this day I do get teased although not as bad as it used to be but i'm known at my school as the only boy wrestler who got pinned by a girl..

Later on I found out that she used to be quite an accomplished gymnast,hence the good balance and strength so now I just kind of laugh it off."
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Dec-12, 15:16
Points: 12,472, Level: 48 Points: 12,472, Level: 48 Points: 12,472, Level: 48
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: A Wrestler's Nightmare

Thanks for sharing the experience. I'd just tell the people who teased me to try & go up against her themselves, & if they won, THEN they'd have the right to make fun. Atleast you had the courage to do what most of them wouldn't
Old 20-Dec-12, 20:51
Banned
Points: 11,882, Level: 47 Points: 11,882, Level: 47 Points: 11,882, Level: 47
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Good point.
Old 20-Dec-12, 20:53
Vixiebjj44

This isn't my experience, just a story I came across