Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 04-Nov-17, 23:33
Points: 7,377, Level: 36 Points: 7,377, Level: 36 Points: 7,377, Level: 36
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: April 1995: Naomi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stacyann [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Poor poor Herman. If your only goal is to survive you will lose and lose badly. Of course you may enjoy yourself...but u simply must try harder to win.
I will take that under advisement, Stacyann. In future, I will make a point of winning conclusively...
Old 05-Nov-17, 01:13
Points: 10,686, Level: 44 Points: 10,686, Level: 44 Points: 10,686, Level: 44
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,148 Times in 183 Posts

Your opponent/opponents may have something to say about that little man.
Old 05-Nov-17, 06:32
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stacyann [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Your opponent/opponents may have something to say about that little man.
Well, I can’t argue with that, I’m sure, but you know what they say — “talk is cheap”, Stacyann...
Old 05-Nov-17, 22:58
Last Achievements

The first time that I remember being knocked loopy was when I was twelve years old. I was playing in a soccer game for my elementary school team and on a corner kick, as I watched the ball coming in towards the net, I reacted and moved towards the ball to set myself up for a header. I never saw what came next, I just remember the impact and the sensation of something smashing into the side of my face. What I learned later was that as I positioned myself, one of the defenders tried a bicycle kick to clear the ball out of the goal mouth. The only problem was that rather than boot the ball, he booted me in the head.

If you’ve never been knocked out, it’s a disorienting experience. Your field of vision collapses — it's almost like an old tube based television turning off — rapidly narrowing into darkness. Coming back to consciousness, you can have all kinds of sensations as I did on that day, but I remember that the world was REALLY bright to the point where it was all just a big white spotlight and there was a squealing in my ears that was painful. I felt nauseous and I could hear a voice speaking to me from the white light that enveloped my field of vision.

“Where are you?”, the voice asked.

“I think I’m on my back”, I remember replying.

I wasn’t really sure where I was and the world was happening in staccato images and sensations. First, I was face down in Naomi’s brand, spanking, new addition, her wrestling ring. The next thought I had was, “How did the mat get up here?”, as it was beyond comprehension for me that it had actually been me who had done a face plant. Then, there were sounds around me as I struggled to get my bearings and I could recall a sharp tug at my hair pulling me up to my feet. I was spaghetti legged and wobbly — but that wasn’t a state that was going to continue in perpetuity — as I felt myself being scooped up and then slammed to the mat.

From somewhere in the fog that surrounded me, a stomp to my midsection came crashing down, causing my to tense up into a quasi-seated position. That was also a temporary state as my next sensation was a kick to the chest, laying me back out onto the mat. Finally, I felt the overall crunch of a really solid body splashing down on top of me and then hooking my left leg while a shin weighed down on my upper chest and a hand pinned down my left wrist.

“1…2…3”

“Fuck you, asshole”, came a voice as the clouds started to clear and I saw Little Nasty roughly pushing herself off of me. That chick was scary, but I have to admit, I was coming around to thinking that it would be kind of entertaining to fuck her. Just maybe I was concussed.

Looking to our corner, Naomi was picking herself off the mat and shaking her head. Across the way, Big Red and Little Nasty were celebrating their first fall victory, although Little Nasty still looked like she was not fully 100%.

As I slowly made my way to the corner, Naomi waited for me.

“What the fuck just happened?”, I asked her, still kind of woozy.

“As you were about to bump off the ropes, the redhead smoked you with a kick to your big, melon head”, Naomi began, “I stepped in to help but before I could get anywhere, the tall one drilled me with a spear. From there, she fed you a couple more shots and then she picked up the midget and slammed her down on top of you for the finish. By the way, the two of you make a really cute couple. I could tell that you were giving her the 'I wonder what you are like in bed' look. I've seen that look before. So has half of Toronto.”

Always the joker. She also had an annoying habit of noticing everything and usually being right most of the time. Still, she did make me REALLY horny pretty much 24/7 and I also REALLY liked her dog.

“We should have won that one”, I muttered.

“Yup”, she replied, “But still time to deal on these bitches, sweets.”

My head was pounding, but the show must go on.

Because we had technically finished the last round, it was up to Little Nasty and I to begin the second. Nasty still looked a little glazed over like a fresh Krispy Kreme, but I was also very definitely not up to my usual, mediocre standards. I’m sure that we both looked supper sluggish as we circled, looking for our openings.

Little Nasty and I slammed together into a clinch. Say what you will, Nasty was a powerhouse and being both short and powerful, she actually had some advantages related to her lower centre of gravity. Sliding under my right armpit, she very expertly used leverage to launch me towards her corner using a arm drag. While I bounced to my feet off the impact with the mat, my momentum carried me further towards the opposing corner and there I was met by punch to the back of my head, courtesy of Big Red AGAIN.

The punch served two purposes; first — it was effective in temporarily stunning me for the moment and — second — as a tool of distraction it yielded even greater benefits. As I turned my head in the direction of Big Red in the corner, Little Nasty came flying in low, driving her shoulders into my stomach and tackling me in the corner turnbuckles.

“Fucking rookie”, the Nasty One taunted as she stepped back and launched a boot into my already compromised belly. Nasty joyously followed with a forearm shiver up under my chin after which she grabbed a handful of my hair as she hopped up onto the second turnbuckle so that she could whisper sweet nothings in my ear.

“Paybacks a bitch — BITCH! — and your problem is that there are two of us!”

“Don’t you mean one and a half?”, I replied with really bad timing for being a wise ass, following a lifelong standard of performance.

Little Nasty smiled and ran her really rough tongue over the side of my face. “You’re funny, but not as funny as watching you get your ass handed to you” and with that, Little Nasty bounced up so that her crotch was right under my chin with her legs snaking around the back of my head — it was not the worst moment in my life when she did that if I had to be honest — but in one swift action the good times ended and she sent me sailing through air yet again, the product of a well-managed Hurricanrana.

As I bounced and rolled with the impact, I turned to look back at our opponents’ corner. Little Nasty was smiling at her handiwork and tagging in her partner. A fresh Big Red stepped over the top rope, looking to lay waste a little longer, last a little longer, kick my ass a little longer, longer with Big Red.

For a tall girl, Big Red was quick on her feet closing the gap between us in only a few steps. Immediately she backed me into the ropes and set herself up to give me yet another Irish Whip across the ring. Given her size, I was sure that she would follow with a big boot to the face and look for the quick, culminating pin, so I knew that I needed to act with a real sense of urgency. As I rebounded off the ropes, I could see Red setting up her move. As her foot came up to meet me, I dove down and rolled, popping up on the other side of her whiff and caromed off the ropes behind her.

As Big Red turned to find me, I was already in motion, catching her with my left arm in a headlock and then driving her down face first into the mat with a Bulldog. Even for a big girl like Red, the physics of that move were significant and while she dealt with the after effects of the impact, I was up and driving a forearm into the jaw of Little Nasty, dislodging her from the ring apron and onto the floor below.

Naomi called to me from our corner and as I turned I saw her ascending to the top rope. I rushed over to our corner and tagged her in with a high five to her upper calf (she had such great legs!) and the moment that she was licensed and legal, Naomi vaulted into the air and landed a decimating Superfly Splash on Big Red who was doing her best impersonation of gum stuck to the sidewalk.

As Naomi pushed herself up — using Big Red’s medium chest as her platform — she lifted her head and let out a loud, euphoric, “Woooooooooo!!” She was obviously feeling primed.

Naomi mounted Big Red and picked up her head using her ponytail as her lever. From there, Naomi laced about six solid right hands into Red’s temple, releasing her opponent to let her head slump to the floor. Naomi then rolled Big Red onto her stomach and then moved towards her legs, taking time to stomp on both of Red’s hamstrings as she went.

Reaching her adversary’s feet, Naomi grabbed Big Red by the ankles and then stood on back of both Red's knees while wedging Red's feet on top of her shins. As Naomi bent over to grasp Big Red’s wrists, her hamstrings and gluteus popped to life in a way that made my happy bits pop to life in tandem. That girl had a bod that was beyond the pale. I could only think thoughts in that moment that involved a number of things which we never discussed during health class in Grade 8 and were still illegal in several states. Mmmmm...good times.

Having fully set up Big Red, Naomi rocked back in one powerful motion, eliciting screams of agony from her opposition as she became fully extended into an elevated surfboard hold. Naomi LOVED watching her rival suffer and as she observed the discomfort she was inducing, she smiled broadly and bit her lower lip with anticipation of submission. Every so often, to enhance the punishment that she was inflicting, Naomi would bend her legs slightly and then violently snap them back to being straight, send shockwaves through Big Red’s back and shoulder. Naomi was in her element and enjoying every moment.

Across the way in the opposing corner, Little Nasty noted her partner’s state of affairs and made the executive decision to send in the rescue operation. Hopping over the ropes with some real gymnastic agility, Nasty had every intent to make it to the middle of the ring in order to impede — or even prevent — Naomi’s destruction of her partner. What Little Nasty just didn’t count on was me wanting to make sure that she never got there. As Little Nasty closed in on Big Red's predicament, it was only at the very last moment that she became aware of me vaulting over Big Red’s suspended body feet first so that I could drive a pulverizing dropkick right into her granite like boobs. Little Nasty pinwheeled to a violent stop near the ropes that left her face down on the mat. As I got up, Big Red’s exposed stomach beckoned me so — trapped in Naomi’s hold — I dropped two hammer fists right down into her unattended breadbasket, driving the air out of her body with a whoosh and a pained yelp.

“That was for the kick in the head”, I reminded her — not that Big Red was hearing anything that moment — she was swimming in a sea of pain without a life preserver. I decided to make my way over to Little Nasty to make sure that the preservation of Red's life wasn't on the agenda for a little while yet.

Being in one place for too long, never suited Naomi, so while her surfboard hold was effective, it wasn’t promoting enough of an effect to garner a submission. As such, Naomi decided to enact her very own cease and desist, rocking her body to the side and slamming BIg Red to the mat as she did so. As agile and athletically as ever, Naomi was right back up to her feet in the same time that it took Big Red to get to her hands and knees. Witnessing her nemesis’ progress, Naomi took steps to prevent any comeback on behalf of her ginger foe — who was moving quite gingerly — driving a soccer style kick right into her ribs, inspiring significantly pointed anguish in Big Red.

On the other side of the mat, I liberally grabbed a mitt full of Little Nasty’s wavy black locks to encourage her to her feet. Once upright, I threw a hand between her legs and scooped her up for yet another body slam in the corner that sent ripples of aftershocks through every part of her body except for her inert bosom. “One more of those babies and it should be closing time for this one”, I thought, as I reached down to bring Little Nasty back up to her feet.

In the meantime, Naomi had also stood up Big Red who was looking a little chewed up beyond optimal freshness. Blasting a foot into Big Red’s stomach yet again, Naomi forced her to double over. As she did, Naomi hooked her arms under Big Red’s armpits and and wove them through until she could clasp her hands together in between Red’s shoulder blades. Naomi’s quads rippled with power as she squatted and then exploded upwards, while vigorously pulling up on Big Red’s arms and then delivering powerful Butterfly Suplex. After crashing into the mat entirely on her back, Big Red wailed pathetically before collapsing back down to a prostrate position.

Back in the corner, it didn’t seem like there was a lot of fight left in Little Nasty and — I have to admit — I relished it as I emphatically grabbed another generous helping of her raven mane. However, just as I was about to bring Little Nasty to her feet, she successfully brought me to my knees by crunching a low blow into my balls. As I dropped to my knees, Little Nasty and I could almost see eye to eye — leading me to think that she was already likely standing. Goddamn midgets.

“This isn’t over”, Little Nasty hissed in a largely nasty voice, continuing, “I’m going to hurt you a lot" — and with that — she grabbed a full helping of scrotum and violently squeezed the boys like they were her personal stress balls. I groaned and returned the favour, snatching up two scoops of snatch. The war of attrition had begun.

Behind me, Naomi had put Big Red into a reverse triangle with her legs and was smothering her opponent out by using her face as a stool while simultaneously trapping Red's legs under her arms and matchbooking the auburn giantess. With that, Red's head was literally jammed right up Naomi's ass. God, why not me?? There was no escape and while Red’s muffled lamentations could not be translated verbatim, the panicked tapping on Naomi’s backside suggested that the score was about to be tied. Naomi couldn’t help herself, giggling with great exaggeration while letting the ass smother go on a little longer; longer with Big Red™, “Are you TAPPING? I can’t TELL. How about I ask the question and we’ll say one tap for ‘No” and two taps for ‘Yes’.”

Big Red began tapping in two tap bursts, rapid fire. Naomi laughed that lovely laugh of her's, “Hang on…I haven’t asked the question yet. Are you ready?”

Two desperate taps.

“Okay, are we giving up, honey?”

“Let her go you bitch”, Little Nasty yelled through gritted teeth as we continued to mangle each other's privates.

Naomi raised and smashed her butt back down into Big Red’s face in retribution.

“Let’s keep quiet in the peanut gallery over there, Half Pint”, Naomi corrected, “NOW, let’s ask again. Are we giving up sweetheart?”

Two taps followed by a Naomi butt smash.

“Are we sure??”

Two panicked taps and another Naomi butt smash.

“Are we really, REALLY sure??” -- Naomi was LOVING this way too much.

More taps and another glorious butt smash.

“Bitch, let go of my boyfriend’s balls, or this chick’s face is going to look like a waffle that's shaped like my ass!”

A double butt smash for dramatic effect followed by Little Nasty releasing her vaunted Scrotal Claw in admission of defeat. I responded by slumping to the mat for a brief rest. I was okay. Honest. Okay...maybe not.

“One last time, are we quitting, girls?”

In unison, Little Nasty agreed and Big Red tapped out two final times. Naomi raised her pristine ass off of Big Red’s face allowing her to gasp in a much need breath of fresh air. Looking down at her victim, Naomi smashed a strong right hand right into Red’s solar plexus, leaving her gasping and writhing in agony as she dismounted so she could walk over to to where I lay. "That's for the spear", Naomi offered with a cold glare over her shoulder.

Dragging me back to our corner by my left ankle, Naomi said, “1-1 bitches. This next one is for ALL the marbles!”

To be continued….

Last edited by HermanDG; 06-Nov-17 at 09:57.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to HermanDG For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Nov-17, 09:19
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

An emphatic thank you for all the butt smothering fun at the end of that fall. I loved that, though I also was wishing that it was me trapped in Naomi's clutches. Thank you for continuing this, mate. I can't wait to see the deciding fall.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Nov-17, 13:29
Banned
Points: 202, Level: 4 Points: 202, Level: 4 Points: 202, Level: 4
Activity: 35.3% Activity: 35.3% Activity: 35.3%

If only fvsf and more competitive as per my screenname. Have more to read but well done and knowing Toronto well an added bonus.
The Following User Says Thank You to femvsfem For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Nov-17, 13:40
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by femvsfem [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
If only fvsf and more competitive as per my screenname. Have more to read but well done and knowing Toronto well an added bonus.
Third fall — coming soon!
Old 18-Dec-17, 02:37
Last Achievements

To say that Naomi was hyped following Big Red’s submission to — essentially — Naomi’s booty would have been vastly understating the obvious. Naomi lived for competitive challenges and the process seemed to always be more fun to her than the actual result, but seeing her glowing smile, it was obvious just how much competition was almost like a drug to her. She was high on life.

“Great work there distracting the midget with your nutsack, sweets”, Naomi joked, “If we can get you doing something other than getting whacked and falling down, we could move on to dessert in the bedroom.”

“Listen, those aren’t the words of teamwork”, I countered, “Tatoo over there is probably just made that Mr. Roark doesn’t let her ring the bell any more on Fantasy Island.”

“Well she’s been ringing your bell, great”, Naomi laughed, “I half think you were enjoying yourself over there. It’s not that unusual for you to lie down for a nap after ‘good times’ like you did just now. Y’know, we could invite her to stay over for Round 4 after — it sounded like she might have ‘The Crippler’ in her bag too.”

“Very funny, sweetheart”, I replied, “I just wish I was half the man that chick is.”

“Me too.”, Naomi countered, ever the comedian.

In the opposing corner, both Little Nasty and Big Red were looking highly irritated, particularly with Naomi. As they whispered amongst themselves, they threw a variety of glares her way, obviously underestimating my — as yet — undiscovered competitive spirit in this affair, while seeming to focus their upcoming game plan to deal with my caramel macchiato flavoured Sweet Baboo.

“It looks like they want to come gunning for you this round, honeybunch”, I warned, “You seem to have touched a nerve with Big Red by using her head as a loofah for your buttocks.”

“Well doesn’t that suck to be her, then”, my golden goddess replied, “She’ll just have to try harder to avoid being my personal lounge chair.”

She really was having too good a time.

Consistent to the previous round, to start the third and final stanza of our recreational epic, Big Red made her way out into the ring as the grappler of choice for the Sessionettes. Looking at her, Naomi paused to kick off her wrestling boots, ahead of joining Big Red in the middle of the ring.

“These are cramping my style”, Naomi told me with a sexy wink, “Now, I’m not just going to be quick, I’m going to be sudden — just like the Wild Samoans, baby.”

With that, Naomi skipped off into the centre of the ring. There was really no way for her bum to EVER look bad.

As Naomi and Big Red circled each other in the centre of the ring, Little Nasty shouted encouragement to her partner. “C’mon Red, show her who’s the pro here!”

Naomi could not resist responding since, as a competitor, one of her major components was an absolute confidence in her own abilities and there was nothing more that she loved than dominating her competition, both man and woman alike.

“Tell you what, midget”, she began, “Once I get done tossing around your partner here, I’ll make sure that she gets a chance to tag you in so that I can smoke your ass too.”

“Keep talking, bitch”, Little Nasty spat back, “We’ll see who is smoking whose ass by the end of this fall!”

Naomi nodded in support of the challenge and picked up her pace as she circled her opponent. Suddenly — with lightning quickness - Naomi made her move, driving in to lock up Big Red in a headlock but finding only air as Big Red slipped under her and executed a masterful Drop Toe Hold, causing Naomi to crash face down into the mat with Big Red in full control of left leg. Before Naomi could get her bearings, her auburn nemesis transitioned into a Step Over Toe Hold which she then optimized by catching Naomi’s right foot and then — after crossing it back over her left ankle — straddling both of her ankles so that she could pin Naomi’s endless legs behind her. Big Red wasn’t finished there. Determined to enhance Naomi’s suffering, she grabbed the toes of her right foot and began bending them back and forth causing Naomi to cry out in pain.

“Looks like you weren’t sudden enough, bitch”, Big Red taunted while grinning at Naomi’s predicament, “You’re pretty tough, but we’re going to make you beg for your mommy.”

“Fuck you, cunt!” Naomi shot back, prompting Big Red to drill her left fist into Naomi’s lower back causing her to arch back in pain. As she did, Big Red grabbed big handful of Naomi’s golden locks and pulled her back even further, bending her into a crescent moon of agony.

Big Red was truly enjoying herself, but over in her corner so was her partner, Little Nasty.

“Once we get done breaking your girlfriend, we’re coming for you asshole!”, she chided while drawing her left thumb cross her throat. I sensed that Little Nasty might be harbouring bad intentions for me. And there I was thinking that we’d made real strides in our relationship during the last fall.

In the middle of the ring, Big Red moved from tormenting Naomi’s beautiful feet to catching her chin with her right hand, allowing her to torque Naomi back even further into the hold with a really devastating Chin Lock. Caught so desperately, Naomi’s chest heaved and she grit her teeth. I hadn’t seen her being held so helpless since so many years ago in that gym under Kelly’s control. While she was in trouble, it was also super sexy to see her being dominated by another woman. Her struggles were giving me a definite boner, which was a bad thing given that the little bike shorts I had on didn’t leave a lot to the imagination.

“Hey princess”, Little Nasty mocked, “Lover Boy is getting his rocks off watching you get your ass handed to you. Maybe we’ll tie him down and let him watch us make a new woman out of you after we kick your ass.”

“I want first dibs”, Big Red responded pausing her chin lock so that she could smack Naomi’s round bum with enough force to leave a red welt and prompt a pained yelp from her, “I’m going to make this little bitch pay for that last fall. She’s going to wish that she’d never pulled that shit.”

Big Red punctuated with a rough tug of Naomi’s mane so that she could re-establish her chin lock with rugged aggression. Underneath her, Naomi was in a world of suffering, straining futilely with all her might, but not having any leverage against Big Red. Little Nasty clapped and cheered her approval in the other corner, relishing the current state of affairs.

The hold must have continued on for several minutes with Big Red intermittently taking advantage of her position to either bounce roughly on Naomi’s ankles to torture her legs or to punch Naomi in her unprotected back in order to soften up her body even further. Naomi could only curse and agonize, but it was obvious that the hold was doing it’s job in wearing on her very heavily. Finally, Big Red seemed to determine that she had damaged Naomi to an acceptable level and after one final, ruthlessly big tug of Naomi’s hair, she smashed her face down into the canvas, thereby stunning her for the moment.

Big Red lifted off, Naomi’s legs which dropped to the mat as she writhed in agony. Having been held in the Ginger Amazon’s hold for so long, Naomi must have had little sensation other than agony all through her legs. As Big Red stood over the Naomi, she drove a vicious stomp into her lower back, causing Naomi to rear up in pain while bringing the back of her right hand to the site of Red’s latest attack in order to soothe the pain that she was feeling.

Naomi’s response was exactly what Big Red had hoped for. As she brought her right hand to her lower back, Big Red caught her by the wrist and tugged at her arm, bringing it into a painful Hammerlock with her right hand hand. With her left hand, Big Red grabbed Naomi’s hair at the top of her head and dragged her to her feet. As Naomi stood, Big Red switched her grip on the Hammerlock from her right hand to her left and as she did, she reached between Naomi’s legs and scooped her up in position for a Body Slam with Naomi’s arm trapped behind her, pausing to disrespectfully pat Naomi’s bum as she held her in position.

“Do it!”, Little Nasty cheered from the opposite corner and with that, Big Red threw Naomi down to the mat, crushing her arm and causing her to shriek in pain on impact from the Body Slam. Before Naomi could get her arm out from under her, Big Red assailed her yet again by stomping down on her unprotected stomach, driving the wind right out of her and causing her mouth her agony without any sound, just a breathless wheezing.

Naomi was in big trouble.

Big Red took a minute to admire her handiwork and chuckle without any hint of mercy. She then grabbed two handfuls of Naomi’s hair and pulled her to her feet. She paused to bring her face close to Naomi’s so that she could look her right in the eyes that were looking almost lifeless from all of the abuse that she had absorbed in the last several minutes.

“Get ready, princess”, Big Red warned, “I’m going to fuck you up right now.”

Big Red furiously hammered her right foot into Naomi’s solar plexus, causing her to double over. As she did, Big Red grabbed Naomi under her ribcage and clasped her hands. Driving down into her feet, Big Red gave a hefty pull until Naomi’s legs were over Big Red’s shoulders and then in one swift, devastating movement, Big Red smashed Naomi’s upper back and shoulders into the mat with a crushing Power Bomb.

On impact, Naomi was virtually out cold and she bounced and spun onto the front of her body with her left foot getting caught on the second ring rope. She was face down and barely moving as Little Nasty squealed with glee. This couldn’t go on, I decided — I needed to step in.

I hopped over the ropes with my eyes on Naomi’s prone form. The only thought in my head was to make sure that she was alright. I was probably being a little over zealous in my concern, however, because as I was taking either my second or third step towards her, I felt my head snap back as Big Red’s foot smashed into the back of my head, right behind my left ear.

The shot drove me into the mat face down only a foot or two from where Naomi lay. While I was a bit stunned, I did manage to get a quick glimpse of Naomi. She was pretty much out of it and trying to pull herself together but definitely not meeting with success. Before I could try to help her, Big Red and Little Nasty were pulling me to my feet.

The Sessionettes pulled me into the middle of the ring and then pulled my arms out wide, as though they were having a little tug of war with me, each clasping one of my wrists in their hands. From there, they began alternating kicks into my stomach. To be honest, I wasn’t sure how many rounds of kicks I endured — they were firing away with brutal rapidity — but after absorbing a ton of abuse, the Sessionettes decided that time was right to move on to other torments, so with each of the two holding an arm, they both karate flipped me in tandem into the middle of the ring where I landed on my back with a heavy thud.

I rolled on landing and tried to make my way to my feet, but only got getting my hands under me when I felt Little Nasty doing her best impersonation of Pelé, driving a kick into my ribs. As I rolled across the ring with the impact, I felt Big Red lifting me to my feet using my hair and a grip on my right wrist. Once upright, she pushed me back into the ring ropes until she bent me over the top rope by pushing her palm against my chin. As she leaned in over top of me, I could feel her position her thigh right thigh between my legs.

“I’m going to love hearing you sing soprano”, Big Red said and as she did, she drove her knee up into my groin, causing me to forcefully double over. She stopped my forward momentum with her hand at my throat and pushed me back to being bent over the top rope again using her chokehold on me.

“We are going to take turns making each of you our little bitches”, Big Red threatened, “I’m going to make you lick my pussy while Agnes fucks your ass like a horn dog in heat.”

“Seriously”, I mustered while still in searing pain from my nether regions, “on top of everything else, her name is Agnes?”

“I may fuck your ass too, now that I think of it”, Big Red replied, clearly not appreciating my very well intentioned line of questioning, “Maybe while Agnes has you licking her asshole.”

Clearly, these girls were fixated with the ass.

With that, Big Red hammered another knee into my balls. It was not a happy time to say the least as I dropped to the mat while feeling like one of my balls was lodged in my throat.

Across the ring, through the tears in my eyes, I could see that Agnes, the Angry Midget had Naomi up and on her feet and was pushing her back into the corner of the ring, with a hand on each of her really fabulous breasts.

“It looks like you were starting to get yourself undressed before, princess”, Little Nasty began, “How about I help you with that?”

With that, Agnes the Angry Midget tore off Naomi’s bikini top, liberating her bionic boobs to run free in the wild. Those things REALLY WERE marvellous. After tossing her bikini top over her shoulder, Agnes — seriously who names their kid that? — ascended to the second turnbuckle, while grabbing Naomi’s hair in both hands so she could use it to bend her back over the top turnbuckle. At the same time, Big Red had me up and was smashing me back into the corner turnbuckle diagonally across from Naomi and Agnes, the Hobbit Queen of the Kingdom of Spite.

“Listen”, I said still smarting from the general remains of what had once been known as my manhood, “I think we got off to a bad start here. I didn’t catch your name at the start of this...”

“Morag”, Big Red interjected.

“More WHAT?!”, I asked incredulously

“Morag, you fucking asshole”, Morag clarified with a high level of pissedoffitude, “It’s goddamn Scottish, DICK.”

“Actually, it’s Herman”, I corrected, “Dick is my brother.”

“Good thing that you have a Dick as your brother, since once we are done with you, you won’t have one between your legs”, Morag the Super Personable Amazon replied, “Was there a point that you were hoping to make there, DICK?”

“Yes”, I began, “Did it hurt your feelings when Naomi was slapping you silly with her butt cheeks?”

“Are you a fucking suicidal comedian, DICK?”, Morag, the Big Red Rassler questioned.

“No, but he sure is funny” came a voice from behind Big Red, just as she took one heck of an uppercut right between her legs.

As Big Red dropped to her knees in front of me, Naomi’s eyes met mine. She was pissed to all hell, but — goddamn!! — that was one beautiful woman.

“Thanks for that, honey”, I offered, “Do you have a preference for your dance partner at this point?”

“I think the midget is more your type”, Naomi countered, “ I think this one and I have need to have a little chat.”

Naomi pushed Big Red into the corner to have a tête-a-tête, I made my way over to Little Nasty who was just starting to pick herself up off the mat.

“Agnes, I think it’s time that you and I had a little chat.”

This really was starting to turn into a night to remember.

To be continued….

Last edited by HermanDG; 18-Dec-17 at 09:16.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to HermanDG For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Dec-17, 06:38
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Gotta give you props for retaining the presence of mind to trash talk with your abusers after the beatdown they inflicted, mate. I like to think I would have had the same resilience, but at the same time I am perfectly fine living vicariously through you here. That being said, Agnes and Morag are really unfortunate names, aren't they?

I'd like to thank you for continuing this story, mate, and give a second thank you for the continued 'ass focus' in this fight. More of that will be most welcome.
Old 02-Mar-18, 00:46
Last Achievements

CHAPTER 09 - She Got Legs and She Knows How to Use ‘Em

By all rights, Morag the Big Red Amazon really deserved better...

With Big Red fully in control of me, Agnes the Angry Elf seemed to have Naomi right where she wanted her. Unfortunately, what she never counted on, was the endless reserves of energy that Naomi always seemed to have at her disposal. With that, as she had scaled up onto the second turnbuckle — likely with the intent to unleash holy hell on Naomi’s noggin — she never really could have predicted the devastation that Naomi was about to unleash via an Atomic Drop right to her vulnerable womanhood, dropping her like a sack of Yukon Gold potatoes.

So even as I could hear Naomi driving barefooted stomp after barefooted stomp into the midsection of Big Red — whom she had neatly propped up in the corner last inhabited by yours truly — Agnes the Spiteful was still laying prone across the ring on the mat, moaning her state of injury and trying to soothe her pummelled poontang. She had been so close, but I guess that is why they say that close only matters in Olympic Curling and hand grenades. Now it was time to pay the piper.

Using Agnes’ messy bun as my handle, I encouraged her to her feet and backed her into the turnbuckles. She looked every part like someone who had a quite the night, mostly at the hands of Naomi. As she slumped back, Agnes spat out a dejectedly rebellious, “Fuck you, you pansy assed asshole.”

“C’mon now Aggie”, I chided, “We are supposed to be having fun here. After all, isn’t that what play time is for?”

“We’ll see who is playing who when everything is said and done”, Agnes shot back.

While Agnes was maintaining a brave front, her partner was getting worked over by Naomi in the other corner. Having softened her opponent up to her liking, Naomi decided to take things to the next level, hefting Big Red up onto her shoulders and then spinning her around like a top. As she did, Big Red let out a long “Nooooooooooooo” before Naomi roughly ended the ride with a Samoan Drop, driving the air out of her victim while driving the back of her shoulders into her abdomen. Naomi popped up victoriously, certain of her pending victory and then grabbed Big Red’s feet so that she could drag her into the middle of the ring.

From where I stood, Little Nasty was similarly near defeat, with her granite like breasts heaving as she struggled to recover. Even though they were a couple of unfeeling boulders, I felt the undeniable urge to do them one final kindness, and so I happily tore off Agnes’s black sports bra, unveiling her boobs like they were the latest Corvette at the Detroit Auto Show. I had to admit, fully out in the open, Agnes’ breasts were a true spectacle, even if they were frozen in place as if they’d made eye contact with the Medusa. Her nipples were perfectly formed little circles that looked like a delectable bullseyes sitting almost dead centre in the mass of her breasts. Glistening with perspiration as they were, they truly looked pretty marvellous.

“Wow, Agnes, those really are a revelation”, I marvelled with a stunned sense of discovery.

“Well get ready for another”, Agnes replied and with that, her legs whipped up around my head, clamping down with a viciously applied headscissor.

Across the way, with Big Red down and seemingly out on the mat, Naomi had chosen to work her final gambit. Effortlessly, the Caramel Conquerer vaulted over the top ropes to the ring apron and then scaled up to the top turnbuckle with ease. As Naomi stood up on the turnbuckle and found her balance, she looked omnipotent and very sexy with her breasts fully bared. Surveying her prey, Naomi let out a loud, “Woooooooo!!” before sinking into her feet and diving out towards Big Red where she lay. As she reached the apex of her flight, one could only imagine the devastating force to come on the backend of her splashdown.

Meanwhile, with Agnes’ legs wrapped around my skull in crushing fashion, my hands reflexively moved up to her thighs in the futile hope of trying to pull them apart. When fully flexed, Agnes’ thighs were as unyielding and granite-like as her breasts had previously seemed to be. There was no sensation other than agony as those incredibly developed gams enveloped me and all sensation of sound around me. It was not a sensation that was destined for permanency, however, as I felt Agnes engage her core and utilize the her strength to twist me around and launch me via another expertly executed Hurricanrana. As I smashed into the mat, I could only think, “Not again!”

With uncanny, almost Swiss watch precision, just as I was landing with a thud, Naomi was re-entering the atmosphere with the intent to lay final waste to Big Red and end the match. Everything from her perspective was going according to plan up until Morag found a way to re-direct Naomi’s landing point from Big Red’s wide open torso to the tops of her shins and knees. Naomi landed with devastating impact — but was on the wrong side of the devastation — rolling off fully winded with an expression of ultimate surprise before slumping back down to the mat in the fetal position while moaning painfully. Going back to well with another Big Splash had proven itself as a disastrous gambit and now Naomi was ripe for the taking.

“That’s it Morag”, I heard Agnes the Angry Dwarf exclaim, “Now finish that bitch!”

Morag brought herself back to her feet with a kip that seemed far too agile for a girl as tall as she was. As she regarded Naomi’s severely compromised, mostly naked form, she smiled cruelly, clearly loving her handiwork.

“Maybe you’re better suited to some less strenuous hobbies”, Morag chided as she closed in on Naomi, “You seem like maybe you should be poledancing or maybe taking part in the odd ‘Hot Body’ contest in what’s left of your little outfit. You should probably leave pro wrestling to us REAL women.”

Naomi was in no condition to argue, especially once Big Red began tugging Naomi to her feet using a generous handful of Naomi’s golden ringlets. Once Big Red had Naomi up to her feet, she wasn’t there for long as Morag easily scooped her up into position for a punishing body slam, pausing at the top to — once again — mockingly tap on Naomi’s round ass before savagely depositing her back down into the mat. As Naomi reeled from the impact, Big Red smirked and then crashed a stomping foot down into her opponent’s unshielded abdominals, leaving Naomi suffering in supereminent agony at Big Red’s feet.

As Big Red was dialling up the punishment on Naomi, Little Nasty was also on the move, running into a cartwheel, followed by a handspring, only to culminate in a summersault that landed a double leg drop across my face and upper torso. The concussive force rocked me into a world of stars and tweeting birds, with Little Nasty resting her diamond hard calves at the points of impact so that she could gloat.

“How’d you like that, asshole?”, Little Nasty queried with a sneer.

Being dazed from the impact, I was literally speechless and barely aware as Little Nasty kicked off her boots, revealing a pair of the most dainty little feet I had ever seen. Those feet were perfect, beautifully arched and well manicured with the cutest little toes. Little Nasty made sure that I got a good look by slapping the sole of her left foot over my mouth, so that she could grind it into my face.

“I’m going to make you wish you’d never set foot in this ring, asshole”, Little Nasty began, “I am going to wear you out and leave you face down in the middle of this ring. You are going to BEG ME to stop and I am going to enjoy every last minute of it.”

With that, Little Nasty roughly shoved away my head with the ball of her left foot and then rolled backwards into a standing position.

On the other side of the ring, Big Red was once again bringing a seriously out of it Naomi to her feet. As the Terra-Cotta Temptress brought the uneasy Naomi to her feet, she pushed her back against the ropes and then strongly whipped the Golden Goddess across the ring into the waiting ring ropes. As Naomi bounced off the ropes in an ungainly manner, Morag brought “More Power” — like a pro wrestling version of Tim “The Tool Man” Taylor — scooping her up and slamming her down in one ballistic, thunderingly effective motion. The Power Slam of Doom sent concussive ripples through the ring using Naomi’s body as the unfortunate conduit.

Naomi’s he’d lolled back and forth as she lingered on the cusp of consciousness. She was completely defenceless as Little Nasty ran towards Big Red so that the Copper-Topped Amazon could hoist her partner way up in the air, allowing her to descend with heightened force on Naomi’s midsection with an Atomic Butt Smash. Without any doubt, had Naomi been showing a stamina bar above the action like in a video game, it would have been exterminated as Little Nasty’s hard and round little ass laid waste to Naomi’s impressive six-pack.

“How’d you like that, bitch?”, Little Nasty taunted, never expecting any reply from her thoroughly FUBAR’ed opponent, while sitting on Naomi’s demolished core and pushing back her chin with the toes of her right foot. “I have an idea for what comes next, and I don’t think you are going to like it.”

With that, Little Nasty sprang to her feet and jumped with light-footed agility through the ropes so she could make her way over to a couple of gym bags just outside the ring near the Sessionettes’ corner. Looking inside, Little Nasty came bounding back into the ring with four sets of handcuffs, holding them proudly in her left hand while she pointed with her right hand to the corner nearest to where Naomi lay more unconscious than anything else.

“Set her up over there, Morag”, Little Nasty instructed, “We don’t want her getting in the way while we give her little piece of man candy over there what’s coming to him.”

Morag the Ginger Amazon pulled a severely disabled Naomi back to her feet and roughly deposited her in the specified corner, underlining the hopelessness of the situation with two piston-like knees smashes into Naomi’s stomach and a punctuating backhanded slap across the right side of Naomi’s face that did little to jar her from her stupefied state. Agnes tossed a set of handcuffs to Morag, who swiftly snapped the first bracelet tightly in place on Naomi’s left wrist. Suppressing any hope for rebellion, Agnes smashed a brutal right hand into Naomi’s stomach while her partner bound Naomi’s left wrist to the top ring rope.

“Nooooooooooooo....”, Naomi trailed off as Morag delivered a punishing knee right into her tawny victim’s privates. As she did, Little Nasty completed her half of the objective by handcuffing Naomi’s right wrist to the opposing top rope in the corner and then drove another knee with terminal velocity into Naomi’s tender vulva as her exclamation. Naomi could barely muster the energy to howl with agony. She slumped in the corner, overwhelmed with suffering.

The Sessionettes high fived each other victoriously and allowed themselves a momentary cackle of what they obviously considered impending victory, not that Naomi — bound into one corner — and myself — still dazed on the mat — really had much hope of offering a compelling rebuttal as to why victory for our opponents was anything other than imminent. “Just wait right here”, Agnes the Angry Elf chortled at an unresponsive Naomi, “Morag and I need to go settle up with your little wifey over there.”

As I laboured to find my feet, the Sessionettes began to move towards me. A reckoning awaited.

To be continued...

Last edited by HermanDG; 02-Mar-18 at 07:18.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to HermanDG For This Useful Post:

Tags
domination wrestling, fem vs fem, femdom domination, interracial domination, mixed battles, pro style hold, sex wrestling, strong black woman, strong blonde beauty, submission wrestling