Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Pictures

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 15-Nov-17, 19:08
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts
Default Re: Instagram photos

gentry, Doc is rightly defending the guideline for this topic which is that no profile links should be shared, and I would expect everybody to follow that if they want to participate in this thread.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 15-Nov-17, 19:30
gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
gentry, Doc is rightly defending the guideline for this topic which is that no profile links should be shared, and I would expect everybody to follow that if they want to participate in this thread.
I understand the rule is in place, but it is ultimately absurd. Each one of these images can be easily found by any member of this forum,they just need to do extra work. If you really wanted to protect someone's privacy (a person who has 2,000 followers for their public profile) you would remove this thread entirely and ban the posting of these public photos.

It's like me posting a public newspaper article but not telling you the source. "Sorry, folks. Find it on your own." If these profiles were private, that's one thing, but they are not.

I couldn't care less about not seeing the link, but just needed to point out this blatant hypocrisy.

Just my .02.
Old 15-Nov-17, 19:52
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by gentry [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I understand the rule is in place, but it is ultimately absurd. Each one of these images can be easily found by any member of this forum,they just need to do extra work. If you really wanted to protect someone's privacy (a person who has 2,000 followers for their public profile) you would remove this thread entirely and ban the posting of these public photos.

It's like me posting a public newspaper article but not telling you the source. "Sorry, folks. Find it on your own." If these profiles were private, that's one thing, but they are not.

I couldn't care less about not seeing the link, but just needed to point out this blatant hypocrisy.

Just my .02.
This thread is viewed by hundreds of members regularly. Disallowing links decreases the likelihood of the owners' accounts being found a hundred times with some images, and makes it almost impossible with others that have been found using unconventional terms or simply stumbled upon. That's good enough to make it a rule.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 15-Nov-17, 20:07
gentry

The quest to make public private. One of history's greatest themes.

I'm not upset at the rule, just the logical fallacy. I dig this site and love your work. Hell, I'll be buying the Akela clip as soon as it comes out (today, right?! I'd give anything to fly there and wrestle her...). Doesn't mean I'm not going to point out the absurdity. Makes me want to post a Jen Selter pic and not tell you where I found it.

No respect lost. We will just have to agree to disagree. Carry on.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Nov-17, 21:03
Points: 37,908, Level: 85 Points: 37,908, Level: 85 Points: 37,908, Level: 85
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 3,404 Times in 235 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gentry [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The quest to make public private. One of history's greatest themes.

I'm not upset at the rule, just the logical fallacy. I dig this site and love your work. Hell, I'll be buying the Akela clip as soon as it comes out (today, right?! I'd give anything to fly there and wrestle her...). Doesn't mean I'm not going to point out the absurdity. Makes me want to post a Jen Selter pic and not tell you where I found it.

No respect lost. We will just have to agree to disagree. Carry on.
It's niether a fallacy nor absured, so I think you're misunderstanding the point.
1) Nobody needs the link to the profile since they already have the picture - who cares where it came from.
2) This is a fetish/sexually driven forum, posting the account just opens the person up to potential harassment from many of the tactless creeps among us.
3) You need to understand the difference in sentiment between public and private. You'll see that even in my last post I named Jessica Penne, but someone like her (or Jen Selter) are public figures - which is completely different and not defined by whether a person's profile is public or not.

The issue can be argued back and forth, but ultimately (and honestly) I don't give a shit about these women's privacy. What I'm concerned about is aforementioned tactless creeps going to her profile and spamming her with comments ("Do another picture of him smelling your feet!"), creeping her out and basically ensuring we never see another photo like it from her again.

So yeah, if for no other reason, don't post links to the profile as it opens up the potential to have our fun ruined by idiots
The Following User Says Thank You to DocBlock For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Nov-17, 21:57
Points: 36,366, Level: 83 Points: 36,366, Level: 83 Points: 36,366, Level: 83
Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 5,549 Times in 720 Posts

Oops, sorry. I wasn't aware of the rule. Sometimes I try to do "homework" on links that people post to be helpful, but I will exclude instragram links from now on.
Old 15-Nov-17, 23:45
Points: 36,366, Level: 83 Points: 36,366, Level: 83 Points: 36,366, Level: 83
Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 5,549 Times in 720 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This thread is viewed by hundreds of members regularly. Disallowing links decreases the likelihood of the owners' accounts being found a hundred times with some images, and makes it almost impossible with others that have been found using unconventional terms or simply stumbled upon. That's good enough to make it a rule.
Zweig, question about the rule--There are a number of other threads on the site were we include links and names ("Black Muscular Goddesses on Instagram", "Muscular women", "Brazilian Muscular Woman" etc). Is there a distinction between those threads and this one? I want to follow the rule either way, just wanted to be clear on where/when it applied. Thanks
Old 15-Nov-17, 23:52
Points: 12,129, Level: 47 Points: 12,129, Level: 47 Points: 12,129, Level: 47
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,608 Times in 141 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by onewaylife [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Zweig, question about the rule--There are a number of other threads on the site were we include links and names ("Black Muscular Goddesses on Instagram", "Muscular women", "Brazilian Muscular Woman" etc). Is there a distinction between those threads and this one? I want to follow the rule either way, just wanted to be clear on where/when it applied. Thanks
I think it's related to the first post by the OP, but does not apply to every threads: PLEASE DO NOT SHARE LINKS TO INSTAGRAM PROFILES

Just look at post #1 on this thread.

Please correct me Zweig if I'm right or not.
Old 16-Nov-17, 00:06
Administrator
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by onewaylife [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yes, the rule only applies to this thread and a couple of others, where most of the content shared are candid photos of normal everyday people. Two other threads are Real Life Victory Poses and Real Life Mixed Wrestling threads.

If a person is a public figure, or is a fitness / strength athlete, or her profile is specially created to attract fans of fitness in general and of female fitness in particular, it's OK to share it.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Dec-17, 23:43
bendo5

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

주짓수
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:

Tags
choke, next door femdom, next door wrestling, real life, real mixed wrestling, sleeper