Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Videos

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 20-Nov-15, 21:42
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts
Default Re: Fight Pulse

FemCompetitor published a nice article about Diana! Here's a link: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Nov-15, 04:15
Points: 6,887, Level: 35 Points: 6,887, Level: 35 Points: 6,887, Level: 35
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikegauger [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It's somewhat difficult to express in a survey, but I like competitive but onesided matches where one girl dominates her oponent dispite his/her best effort - and that the dominant girl enjoys it so much that she's not in a hurry to score pins or submissions. A cat and mouse game.
I kind of agree with the above. However, in a competitive match there is no guarantee that the above will happen since it's not scripted. I think that is a good thing.

I actually like competitive mixed matches where the wrestlers aren't that skilled yet but relying more on strength. I like the smaller girls so a perfect example was Katniss vs Ales. The first half of this match was close but as the fight went on, Katniss wore Ales down and dominated. Very cool match.

Unlike some of the other companies doing competitive mixed matches, you really are trying to produce great matches. Thanks Zweig.
The Following User Says Thank You to ger8 For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Nov-15, 14:45
Points: 22,416, Level: 65 Points: 22,416, Level: 65 Points: 22,416, Level: 65
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,139 Times in 393 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikegauger [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It's somewhat difficult to express in a survey, but I like competitive but onesided matches where one girl dominates her oponent dispite his/her best effort - and that the dominant girl enjoys it so much that she's not in a hurry to score pins or submissions. A cat and mouse game.
Me too!
Old 21-Nov-15, 17:17
TheAller

Quote:
Yup. +1
Old 21-Nov-15, 21:01
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

FW-20: Revana vs Zoe

FW-20 is the second match out of three of our first mini-championship between lightweight wrestlers held on 11th of November, 2015, as announced and detailed in [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]. The winner of this match proceeds to the FINAL to face the winner of the first elimination match ([Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]) in a fight for the title of the first Fight Pulse lightweight champion.... [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Preview photos:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Buy this video in HD quality at Fight Pulse: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Nov-15, 08:58
Points: 14,709, Level: 52 Points: 14,709, Level: 52 Points: 14,709, Level: 52
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,123 Times in 449 Posts

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] .. I notice that you change your procesor payment . CCBILL decline all payments from my country for years. I dint want to buy it from c4s but seems that its only option for me . Thanks

By the way... last pic ,its so awesome
Old 22-Nov-15, 09:03
Administrator
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], thanks mate!
Regarding the decline, I would recommend contacting CCBill on the phone number / email address indicated in the decline email. Some of our customers have resolved the issue with CCBill that way.
But if you don't have time for that, the last match will be up on c4s on Saturday.
Thanks again for all the support since I started Fight Pulse, Zell! I appreciate it very much!
Old 22-Nov-15, 10:09
Aldor

Zoe is fantastic!!
Old 22-Nov-15, 11:02
Points: 14,709, Level: 52 Points: 14,709, Level: 52 Points: 14,709, Level: 52
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,123 Times in 449 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], thanks mate!
Regarding the decline, I would recommend contacting CCBill on the phone number / email address indicated in the decline email. Some of our customers have resolved the issue with CCBill that way.
But if you don't have time for that, the last match will be up on c4s on Saturday.
Thanks again for all the support since I started Fight Pulse, Zell! I appreciate it very much!
@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], already try it months go. They response was they,dont accept credit cards from my country . They allowed open a business but you cant pay. I dont understand this situation.
Old 22-Nov-15, 13:09
Points: 32,386, Level: 78 Points: 32,386, Level: 78 Points: 32,386, Level: 78
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,349 Times in 592 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by zell04 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], already try it months go. They response was they,dont accept credit cards from my country . They allowed open a business but you cant pay. I dont understand this situation.
My country too. Bloody idiots.

Tags
competitive, competitive wrestling, domination wrestling, fight pulse, fightpulse