Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 31-Oct-16, 19:58
Points: 35, Level: 1 Points: 35, Level: 1 Points: 35, Level: 1
Activity: 2.7% Activity: 2.7% Activity: 2.7%

Default Girls that really enjoy putting boys in pain

I wonder deep down if there are girls that really feel this way? Like they want to hold onto a submission hold a little bit longer than they are supposed too? I have come across some where I have seen this but they are not too common. One of the best examples I stumbled on came from youth wrestling. This girl applies the BANANA SPLIT and this poor boy has to endure the pain for 50 seconds until she releases. He was screaming loud the entire time and people just looked on as the little girl continued to apply the pressure. I have a feeling real damage was done to his groin. Would love to hear from any girls that actually feel this way no matter if it's right or wrong. The video I am talking about you can look up on youtube. It's called EXTREME BANANA SPLIT...
Old 31-Oct-16, 21:14
Points: 6,559, Level: 34 Points: 6,559, Level: 34 Points: 6,559, Level: 34
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Girls that really enjoy putting boys in pain

There is definitely girls this way - hell my gf genuinely enjoys giving me pain! Although it's backfired as now she knows I enjoy scissors and encourage so she just wants to bite me and give me dead legs
But yes, she gets pleasure and turned on by hurting me. I'm not sure if she gets turned on by hurting me or by knowing I'm getting turned on by her actions actually
Old 31-Oct-16, 21:45
flameallday

It seems fun in theory but it's quite easy for something like that to go wrong. That being said, I love it when girls do it correctly. My current gf loves trapping me in a grapevine because she can force my legs apart slowly until she hears me submit. Other times when she gets me into a pin or lock, she tickles me while I am helpless to fight back(I am extremely ticklish), forcing me to submit faster than I normally would. Even after I do, if she's feeling sadistic enough, she continues on.
Old 31-Oct-16, 21:51
Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,626 Times in 947 Posts

My wife will maintain a hold long after I submit msuch as a headscissors, when she is feeling ornery
Old 31-Oct-16, 22:41
Points: 19,379, Level: 60 Points: 19,379, Level: 60 Points: 19,379, Level: 60
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,922 Times in 561 Posts

I have met several, both in and outside the session world.........Believe me, they are a lot more common than you would probably think. I don't think a female is any more or less likely to be a sadist than a male and it can manifest at a fairly early age. While it's fun to know they are out there it isn't always fun to run into one.........In wrestling terms I would say it is not necessarily the girl who headscissors you until you submit but rather one who will routinely keep you in a hold way beyond the point where you are in submission to where you have been begging and literally in tears for an extended period, savoring every second of your suffering. They also might do things like deliver unexpected and unwanted full force kicks to various parts of your body. I have had women admit to me that they have tried to break men's necks with their legs in the past and would honestly wouldn't mind killing someone if they knew they could get away with it.........Crazy stuff! I would not recommend hooking up with a girl who you have suspicions may be a true sadist.......Only the most hardcore among us can deal with such women.
The Following User Says Thank You to 11blockhead62 For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Oct-16, 23:54
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

In my experience, very few people are comfortable inflicting real pain on others, women included, even when I asked them to, people tend to be careful (on average, not everyone). - and maybe 11blockhead is just better at meeting women like that than me, who knows, but this is just my experience.

I had one GF who enjoyed testing my limits and going as hard as she could and it was great. The funny thing about her was that she had the personality of a nun. She was the least likely, you would think if you met her, but most willing to cause pain. Most were pretty uncomfortable with it or generally disinterested in the idea. On this one, I wouldn't even call her a sadist, just more playful and wiling to explore that aspect of my interest.

In my experience with Doms and Wrestlers too, more often I'm the one who tells them "you can hold a few seconds past tap", then they are likely to do it on their own accord. One wrestler I knew, wanted to put me in a headscissor and not let go and when she wasn't able to do that, she scratched my face, but she was a bit of a psycho. I'd heard similar stories about her ignoring guys limits laid out before the session. (Domina Nia) - she might still have a website up. She seemed to have some true sadist in her, and she was a pretty good wrestler, but the entire package was more of a turnoff. I don't care for face-scratches. They're too visible.
Old 04-Nov-16, 18:41
Points: 3,753, Level: 25 Points: 3,753, Level: 25 Points: 3,753, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Wonder Woman Re: Girls that really enjoy putting boys in pain

I certainly had a GF that took pleasure in holding a hold beyond submission until I was yelling at her to let go- she seemed to find the added humiliation a turn on. I think her favourite was to facesit and then pinch my nipples far longer than I could stand- some of my begging she would record and play bacjk to me later. Bitch but I loved her
The Following User Says Thank You to eomer888 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Nov-16, 19:15
Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,626 Times in 947 Posts

My wife loves to get me in a figure four leglock, and then keep raising her body up so that ot puts pressure on my knees, and will not leet up until she is good and ready and sure I learned my lesson
Old 05-Nov-16, 17:12
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by eomer888 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I certainly had a GF that took pleasure in holding a hold beyond submission until I was yelling at her to let go- she seemed to find the added humiliation a turn on. I think her favourite was to facesit and then pinch my nipples far longer than I could stand- some of my begging she would record and play bacjk to me later. Bitch but I loved her
Wish I could find a lady like that. I've looked.
Old 06-Nov-16, 04:59
Ignore My Taps
Points: 16,351, Level: 55 Points: 16,351, Level: 55 Points: 16,351, Level: 55
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,719 Times in 291 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11blockhead62 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
While it'sterms I would say it is not necessarily the girl who headscissors you until you submit but rather one who will routinely keep you in a hold way beyond the point where you are in submission to where you have been begging and literally in tears for an extended period, savoring every second of your suffering.
Yeah, I've been looking for the match to take me beyond the point in submission to begging and literally in tears for an extended period.

Tough to find, within my fair rules, and perhaps I am too hard a give for a female, even an experienced strong one, for most.
I remember last year in an exceptional head lock that I felt my jaw in such distress that I could feel one of my lower teeth cracking. I didn't give though.

Of course years earlier I lost part of a tooth in a match, just spit it out and continued.

Good times.