Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 06-Dec-16, 21:50
Points: 11,984, Level: 47 Points: 11,984, Level: 47 Points: 11,984, Level: 47
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,586 Times in 561 Posts
Default Re: Has anyone here ever had a BAD experience with a Session Wrestler?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ehuls [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
True story: I once saw an add on the internet of an session wrestler in my hometown, which is pretty rare as there usually are none. She also had other adds offering (payed) sex but she was interested in wrestling and had a really athletic body. I got curious and booked a session.

When she opened the door of her house she responded totally surprised "Who are you?". It turned out she was not expecting me for another two hours. But it was not a problem for her and she let me in. She was of course not prepared yet for a wrestling session and while she prepared the bedroom and herself she was talking in an agitated tone to me. She was an eastern-European girl and did not speak English very well, so at first I did not quite understand her, but after a while I got that she was upset because she thought her boyfriend was cheating on her with her best friend.

She got more and more upset while talking about it, eventually asking me what the punishment would be for her in my country when she would murder her boyfriend.

I regret not already leaving at that time. She repeatedly asked me what I would do in such a situation, "You would kill him right?". I already did not feel like wrestling anymore, but went ahead anyway. I payed her the fee but just before we entered the bedroom she got a call and she had an angry conversation with a friend in her own language that I could not understand. While on the phone she also layed down a line of cocaine and snorted. She asked if I wanted some too but I declined.

We finally were on the bed ready to wrestle (not that I really wanted to), when she got another phonecall from a friend. This was in English and I could understand that she was talking about the situation with her boyfriend again. During this phonecall she totally broke down and started crying out loud.

Afther she hung up, she wiped the tears from her face, put on a (fake) smile and told me 'So, now we are ready to wrestle". But I stopped her and took her back to the livingroom, we sat down at the couch while she was crying even more and I tried to comfort her, while she was repeatedly saying things like how much she hated her life. And other things but I did not understand all of it.

Suddenly she stood up, ran into the kitchen, grabbed a big knife and put it onto her flesh. All upset she shouted something that she wanted to cut herself. I immediately ran after her, pulled the knife out of her hand and took her back to the couch.

I felt I was not the right person to be with her right know as I did not know this girl at all, so I asked if could bring her to a friend, or if she could call a friend to come to her, but she refused and said she had no friends.

So I stayed with her at the couch and after 15 or 20 minutes or so she had finally calmed down a bit. She still wanted to wrestle me, I did not wanted to, but she insisted and to be honest it did not seemed like the right moment to ask my money back, although I could of course just have left. The result would have been the same, because I did not enjoy the wrestlingsession at all and she was not very good at it (Although I told her otherwise of course). I had booked and payed for an hour, but after all we wrestled for 30 or 45 minutes, but I was happy to leave. She also offered me sex but that totally felt not right to accept so I declined that too.

Luckily she seemed totally calmed down when I left. She is still offering sessions, but I have no desire to go back..
Pff, what a story bro! I would definently leave the house after hearing those things about murdering her boyfriend and snorting cocaine, those are the type of the persons that I wouldn't trust to scissor me, choke me and all that stuff. Scary as fuck man, but I'm glad everything finished ok (at least for you, we don't know for boyfriend )

EDIT: my hundred post

Last edited by trump55; 06-Dec-16 at 21:59.
Old 06-Dec-16, 23:07
Banned
Points: 16,177, Level: 55 Points: 16,177, Level: 55 Points: 16,177, Level: 55
Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by trump55 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Pff, what a story bro! I would definently leave the house after hearing those things about murdering her boyfriend and snorting cocaine, those are the type of the persons that I wouldn't trust to scissor me, choke me and all that stuff. Scary as fuck man, but I'm glad everything finished ok (at least for you, we don't know for boyfriend )

EDIT: my hundred post
To me it would be exciting, extremely scary which is what would make it such a rush. But he did say the wrestling was a disappointment and my thought is that in most cases a session with a borderline would end up being a disappointment one way or another.

But if you found one that was into choking you Truly frightening thought.
Old 06-Dec-16, 23:28
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce911187 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
To me it would be exciting, extremely scary which is what would make it such a rush. But he did say the wrestling was a disappointment and my thought is that in most cases a session with a borderline would end up being a disappointment one way or another.

But if you found one that was into choking you Truly frightening thought.
Don't know if we understand each other, I ain't said that girls usually choke me or something. I said i wouldn't have thrust in someone who wants to kill and snorts cocaine in positions like scissors, choke and stuff. My idea of session is firstly competetive then semi comp and then last part is fantasy where girls would do holds, pins, hand smother and maybe even chokes. I hope that now it's more clear hehe.

Also, if I was some guy at 80 years old I would risk to have some beatdown session with girl who wants to kill her boyfriend and the girl that just snorted one line of coke.
Old 06-Dec-16, 23:36
Banned
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by trump55 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Don't know if we understand each other, I ain't said that girls usually choke me or something. I said i wouldn't have thrust in someone who wants to kill and snorts cocaine in positions like scissors, choke and stuff. My idea of session is firstly competetive then semi comp and then last part is fantasy where girls would do holds, pins, hand smother and maybe even chokes. I hope that now it's more clear hehe.

Also, if I was some guy at 80 years old I would risk to have some beatdown session with girl who wants to kill her boyfriend and the girl that just snorted one line of coke.
I would have helped the girl figure out how to put a choking headscissor on me just to see what would happen. I wouldn`t have been able to resist taking the risk. I would have turned down the sex though. There aren`t that many session wrestler opportunities where I live so I used to try a prostitute for a scissor session once in awhile. Never had any ambition to have sex with any of them.
Old 06-Dec-16, 23:54
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce911187 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I would have helped the girl figure out how to put a choking headscissor on me just to see what would happen. I wouldn`t have been able to resist taking the risk. I would have turned down the sex though. There aren`t that many session wrestler opportunities where I live so I used to try a prostitute for a scissor session once in awhile. Never had any ambition to have sex with any of them.
I live in small Europe country where wrestling sessions ain't even something that most people would think about it, and we also don't have prostitutes legal. Also I'm still at college and work only to pay the cost of college so I belive I will session more in future after finding right job in my field and have opportunity to travel more.
Old 07-Dec-16, 00:03
Banned
Last Achievements

Quote:
I live in small Europe country where wrestling sessions ain't even something that most people would think about it, and we also don't have prostitutes legal. Also I'm still at college and work only to pay the cost of college so I belive I will session more in future after finding right job in my field and have opportunity to travel more.
Well, book a good session wrestler when you do. Prostitutes are usually a dud.
They lack enthusiasm which is key to having a good session. Girls who like doing it were always the best ones.
Old 07-Dec-16, 00:21
Last Achievements

Quote:
Well, book a good session wrestler when you do. Prostitutes are usually a dud.
They lack enthusiasm which is key to having a good session. Girls who like doing it were always the best ones.
Yes, of course I would always do like that. Prostitute is only if you don't have nothing else possible so you try them.
Old 07-Dec-16, 01:22
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
I know what you mean about wanting to take a risk. I've booked a couple sessions like that. One I knew a lady, we hung out some and I was having a session with another lady she knew, she called the lady I was going to have a session with and asked her to be extra rough with me. I was totally looking forward to it, but the session was pretty much the same as always. She knew ju jitsu so she kicked my but, but not in an extreem way.

I've also booked 2 girl sessions with getting in real trouble in mind, but the 2 girls were too careful.

A third time, against crazy Domina Nia, it was obvious she really wanted to hurt me in a head scissor, but the contest was fun, so I kept going at it with her. I had weight on her and won every fall, but it was really obvious that she would have messed me up and knocked me out if she could have. that was pretty exciting. There's definitely something exciting about being in danger, with the right lady.

Reading your post, you might have let Nia headscissor you. I never liked being head scissored that much. Too painful and I don't like getting knocked out, but I enjoyed the danger of her trying to get me in that hold.
Old 07-Dec-16, 20:48
Points: 4,405, Level: 28 Points: 4,405, Level: 28 Points: 4,405, Level: 28
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Quote:
I want to wrestle with a lady that is enjoying herself (or at least is pretending to do so ;-)), I want the session to be mutual fun, and that clearly was not the case here. I have had a wrestlingsesison before with a girl that was really bad at wrestling, but she was having so much fun and was so passionate in trying that I still liked the session very much. The best wrestling sessions are the ones where you are wondering if the girl you are wrestling is enjoying it even more than you do.
Old 30-Apr-17, 04:13
Points: 1,272, Level: 14 Points: 1,272, Level: 14 Points: 1,272, Level: 14
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Agree Lauren Powers is definitely horrible, she was one of the worst sessions I ever had, all she was worried about was getting her money and getting out.