Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Producers' Corner

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 12-Oct-14, 21:15
Producer
Points: 99,552, Level: 100 Points: 99,552, Level: 100 Points: 99,552, Level: 100
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 11,355 Times in 1,045 Posts
Default Moved

Amazon Annie tried to post this in a new thread for her own personal clips store yesterday, but she had some intense technical difficulties. So, since she's my neighbor, I'm gonna help her out and post this for her here!

Hopefully she will get her forum tech difficulties sorted out soon (her profile is having trouble too - Zweig, she'll be writing to you!), but in the meantime, here's what she was trying to post, plus her little clip promo.

"Hi Everybody!

This is Amazon Annie, and I am new to the forum, but would love to share with you my video store. My store focuses on Lift and Carry, mixed wrestling, size mismatches, wrestling domination, tickle wrestling and other various other topics that I enjoy. I hope you enjoy what I have made!

Thanks so much,
Annie
Amazon Annie's Bodacious Adventures: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
"

Size Mismatch Mixed Domination
Amazon Annie and Frankie
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

In a size mismatch in Amazon Annie's favor, this wrestling match becomes more of a domination session as opposed to an actual competitive match. Franky, 5'4" and 145lbs has a hard time thwarting the much larger and heavier opponent. Annie taunts him playfully throughout the match, using her weight to stay on top. She seems like a very large cat perched upon smaller prey, easily manipulating his body into uncomfortable positions such mounted pins, back-bending holds, the matchbook pin, and body scissors.

Hair pulling, light face slapping, nipple pinching, spanking and tickling is part of the torture that Annie puts Frankie through. If this is not enough, he has to suffer the "Queen of Squeeze's" body and reverse head scissors, breast smothers, grapevines and rear naked choke. If you love size mismatches in favor of the femme, especially when the lady revels in her largeness and loves to terrorize the weaker male, then this is the video for you!

Total running time: 16 minutes
Non-competitive. Domination wrestling.

Produced by Amazon Annie's Bodacious Adventures: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Attached Images
File Type: jpg anniefrankie_LG1.jpg (142.3 KB, 237 views)
File Type: jpg anniefrankie_LG8.jpg (140.6 KB, 126 views)
File Type: jpg anniefrankie_LG11.jpg (146.7 KB, 128 views)
File Type: jpg anniefrankie_LG16.jpg (143.6 KB, 170 views)
File Type: jpg anniefrankie_LG17.jpg (131.7 KB, 163 views)
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to DiabloNYC For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Oct-14, 23:49
Points: 17,150, Level: 56 Points: 17,150, Level: 56 Points: 17,150, Level: 56
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,541 Times in 767 Posts
Default Re: Mixed Wrestling NYC and Doom Maidens

Thanks for the tip on this interesting site. Tomorrow I'll try at your collection of these films.
Old 16-Oct-14, 03:24
Producer
Points: 6,927, Level: 35 Points: 6,927, Level: 35 Points: 6,927, Level: 35
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%
Last Achievements

Default Hello from Amazon Annie!

Hi Everybody!

My name is Amazon Annie, although I am not very tech savvy, I started producing videos on my own! I have a range of videos, from wrestling to lift and carry, as well as some other far out stuff. I will be updating this thread, and hope that you will be interested in what I have to offer. I am always looking for feedback and would love to hear what you have to say! Thanks!

Best,
Amazon Annie
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amazon Annie For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Oct-14, 13:10
Points: 4,987, Level: 29 Points: 4,987, Level: 29 Points: 4,987, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Hi AA,

This vid looks right down my alley, and fairly priced too. However, before I put down my dollars, I'd like to know if it's competitive in the sense that the guy really fights back and not just lie down and let you walk all over him. It's impossible to tell from the 10sec preview on c4s. It's very frustrating when you buy a video that is touted as competitive and turns out to be completely fake. This happened to me most recently with a video from Fight Pulse, which I won't bother to look at again.
So, which one is it?
Old 16-Oct-14, 17:38
Producer
Points: 99,552, Level: 100 Points: 99,552, Level: 100 Points: 99,552, Level: 100
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by warthog [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hi AA,

This vid looks right down my alley, and fairly priced too. However, before I put down my dollars, I'd like to know if it's competitive in the sense that the guy really fights back and not just lie down and let you walk all over him. It's impossible to tell from the 10sec preview on c4s. It's very frustrating when you buy a video that is touted as competitive and turns out to be completely fake. This happened to me most recently with a video from Fight Pulse, which I won't bother to look at again.
So, which one is it?

Hi Warthog.

Although "Size Mismatch Mixed Domination: Amazon Annie and Frankie" was produced for Amazon Annie's store, with description written by Annie, I filmed the video and can answer your question here.

"Size Mismatch Mixed Domination: Amazon Annie and Frankie" is definitely not a competitive video. It is "Non-competitive. Domination wrestling." It is a complete domination, and Frankie is not attempting at all to win, nor is he meant to do so (not intended as competitive).

If you are looking for competitive mixed wrestling, then that particular one is not what you're looking for.

Last edited by DiabloNYC; 17-Oct-14 at 14:10. Reason: Further clarification
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DiabloNYC For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Oct-14, 18:58
Producer
Last Achievements

Default Re: Hello from Amazon Annie!

Hey Everybody!

Woo-hoo, I think I am making progress here! I have a few things that are one my plate. I am working with my friend Azy to create a hero/villain saga.

Azy makes such a great pirate and we started a preliminary video with her as the Villainess who drinks my Amazon Potion and becomes super-hulk-like strong.

The video is on youtube now: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][YOUTUBE]

Tomorrow I will be shooting on a sailboat (It's good to have pirate friends!!), where I will being doing a bondage, and lift and carry with Azy, as continuation of our mismatch rivalry.

But, wanted to share with you something I have already produced in my clips4sale store.

It was with my friend Minxy Li from London and we did a pantyhose, pin style match. We are both wearing cute thong leoatards. It is a semi-competitive, rolling, in the spirit of vintage amateur wrestling, with lots of face sits and breast smothers as pins. The tempo is light hearted, with lots of good natured banter between the sexy Brit and the giggly Annie.

Last edited by Amazon Annie; 17-Oct-14 at 19:05.
Old 17-Oct-14, 23:32
Producer
Last Achievements

Hot off the Press!

I just released my first face sit and scissors video!

Here is the description:

"This is 200lbs crushing on yer face crushing down." Is what Amazon Annie tells her poor male victim as she puts him in a frontwards, head triangle. Annie predominantly facesits Adrian, the man she crushes beneath her large Amazon, black G-thonged leotard. She works him over in reverse school girl pins, with his face snugly tuckered into her derriere. She wiggles into reverse head scissors, playfully swinging her hips back and forth as his head is being squeezed like a cork in a bottle. Easily she moves him into triangles, scissors, facesits and school girl pin in her very sexy, very butt-centric outfit of black gartered hose and sexy thong. She humiliates him with feet in the face, frontward facing school girl victory poses and smooshes him her Amazon breasts. The tone is fun, flirty and sensual, with moments of cell popping scissors and full face butt smothers.

Last edited by Amazon Annie; 17-Oct-14 at 23:39.
Old 17-Oct-14, 23:49
Producer
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Hey Annie. Your link is broken in your last post. I believe this is what you want: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DiabloNYC For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Oct-14, 23:59
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

fixed
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Oct-14, 01:50
Producer
Last Achievements

2-on-1 Mixed Tickle Wrestling
Amazon Annie and Crazy Azy vs Frankie

Crazy Azy and Amazon Annie decide to double team their diminutive friend Frankie in a 2-on-1 tickle torture wrestling match!

Poor Frankie is unable to fend off the two ladies' constant assaults on his more vulnerable tickle spots, as they double scissor him and pin him down. All three have quite a ball, giggling as Frankie alternates between involuntary laughter and scissor-induced groans of pain. These two ladies show no mercy and get quite a thrill out of their sadistic work.

Once Frankie is exhausted from all the tickling, the ladies celebrate their win with a double victory pose.

Video duration: 11 minutes

At Amazon Annie's Bodacious Adventures: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Attached Images
File Type: jpg annieazyfrankietickle_LG2.jpg (147.1 KB, 146 views)
File Type: jpg annieazyfrankietickle_LG3.jpg (139.0 KB, 84 views)
File Type: jpg annieazyfrankietickle_LG6.jpg (150.9 KB, 72 views)
File Type: jpg annieazyfrankietickle_LG10.jpg (129.1 KB, 94 views)
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Amazon Annie For This Useful Post: