Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 06-Apr-16, 00:05
Post of The Year Winner
Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,227 Times in 360 Posts
Default Re: Younger sister has her say

HAHAHAHA!
In the words of Delroy Lindo in the movie "Get Shorty",
" You don't know me, you only THINK you know me"....
HAHAHAHA!
The Following User Says Thank You to boyandy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Apr-16, 00:35
Points: 36,001, Level: 83 Points: 36,001, Level: 83 Points: 36,001, Level: 83
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,802 Times in 669 Posts

Still, wonder how this fuck fest will end for everyone.
Old 06-Apr-16, 00:36
Post of The Year Winner
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

HAHAHAHA!
HAHAHAHA!
Old 06-Apr-16, 00:38
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyandy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
HAHAHAHA!
HAHAHAHA!
Umm... I think you copied a post...
Old 06-Apr-16, 01:15
Post of The Year Winner
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Discussion Re: Younger sister has her say

Well okay, Mr. Computer genius...
In the words of Steve Martin; Well excuse meeee...
Old 06-Apr-16, 01:55
Last Achievements

Well Mr. Boyandy, excuse me for pointing out the obvious.
Old 06-Apr-16, 02:20
Post of The Year Winner
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

You're excused.
Old 06-Apr-16, 02:35
Last Achievements

Thank you! Loving the stories btw
Old 06-Apr-16, 14:57
Post of The Year Winner
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanks for the feedback. I think last night my computer was hacked by the Demon Rum...
Old 08-Apr-16, 15:18
Post of The Year Winner
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Lissa was sitting on my chest, pausing to give me a chance to catch my breath. I had done pretty well this time, managing a good five minutes before she finally pinned me to the bed and made me surrender. She looked down between her thighs at my upturned face.

"Have you ever heard of role-playing Charlie?" she asked.

"Yeah, sure. You mean like the fireman and the scared housewife, or the nurse and the horny patient?"

"Not exactly what I was thinking, but kind of."

"What were you thinking?"

"Like pretending to be another person entirely. Not yourself, I mean. Do want to try it?"

"Sure."

Without further notice she leaned back, straightened out her legs and locked them around my neck. She pulled my head tightly in between her legs and grabbed a handful of hair. "Lick me, bitch! Lick until I tell you to stop. I own you, and if you don't do it good enough you're going to start over!" She began humping my face while I flailed about trying to get some air. Her powerful hips ground against me as I struggled. Finally I managed to get a word out.

"Mmmmmffff.... Air! Air!"

She stopped and looked down. "Are you all right sweetie?"

"Yeah," I gasped, "Jesus. What was that all about? I thought you were going to smother me!"

She rolled off and snuggled next to me. "Oh, sorry. I guess I was a little too much into it."

"Who were you supposed to be?"

"I was Nicole and you were Tina."

"Oh. Wow. Is that what it's like between those two?"

"Yeah. I kind of overheard them a few times. Plus, Tina Skypes her all the time, sometimes naked."

"Sounds like true love." I said, hoping it was going to last. Ever since Nicole had become captivated by the bosomy little emo girl, I had dropped off her radar and Tina had stopped threatening to steal Lissa from me. Which was a good thing. Finally, I thought, Lissa and I can settle down to a normal relationship.

Which was why I was little nervous when a couple of weeks later Tina showed up at my door. Once again, she brushed by me and came inside. I looked at her warily. "Hi Tina. What's up?"

She waved a hand at me dismissively. "Relax, Charlie. I'm not here to kick your ass."

"You didn't kick my ass!"

She laughed. "Why pretend? You and I both know I was about ten seconds from making you my bitch. If Nicole hadn't shown up I would have had you barking like a dog."

"Yeah, right." I was bluffing. In fact, the little teenager was right. Much as I hated to admit it, she had indeed proven that there was more strength in that wiry little body than I could handle. I just hoped she wasn't here for a rematch. It was embarrassing to admit that a 22-year-old man was afraid of a skinny 16-year-old girl.

"Anyway, that’s all in the past. Lissa is yours. I just wanted to give you a heads up."

"What about?"

"Well, you know my sisters coming up for a visit over Thanksgiving break."

"I know. Lissa is going to stay with me so you and your sister will have the room. She already told me."

"Yeah, Lissa's a sweetheart. But I wanted to tell you a little something about my sister."

"Yeah?"

"When people used to describe me and my sister you know what they called me?"

"What?"

"The nice one."

I let that sink in. Before we had our truce Tina was about as nice as a rattlesnake, at least to me. How much worse could her sister possibly be?

"Okay. What's that got to do with me?" I said.

Tina rubbed her jaw thoughtfully, though trying to figure out how to say whatever was on her mind. "You see," she said, "the thing is, me and my sister are pretty close. That was the only way we could survive growing up in the middle of all those gangs. Everbody knew that if they fucked with one of us they would have to answer to the other. So we pretty much tell each other everything."

"That's cool. I still don't see how that affects me."

"Well, before I met Nicole, I kind of told her about how I was going to kick your ass, and how I knocked you down with one punch."

"Why would you tell her that? Man!"

"I told you we tell each other everything! Anyway, then I showed her a picture of you that Lissa had and she started... imagining things."

"Like what?"

"Like how it would be so awesome for her to fight you. How it would be so cool for her to beat up a grown man, to make him beg for mercy. She's kind of made it a goal of hers to fight you."

"What! What did I ever do to her?"

"Nothing, like I said. It's kind of unfortunate, and I tried to talk her out of it, but she's stubborn, man. Never seen anyone so stubborn. I just wanted to let you know so you could kind of prepare yourself."

"Yeah, well thanks for nothing."

"All right. I did what I could. Good luck, Charlie."

After she left I thought about what that meant. She didn't say how big her sister was, but with any luck she wouldn't be as tough as Tina.
I guess I would find out.

Thanksgiving week came and I put that trepidation to the back of my mind. I figured Tina was just being overdramatic. Then one day while Lissa was out grocery shopping there was a knock at the door.

I opened it and there stood a miniature version of Tina. Same emo look, same pale skin, but only about 5'4" and 100 pounds, if that. Also not quite a busty. Probably only a C-cup. She looked up at me and said "You Charlie?"

I had to laugh. This girl was a shrimp! If this was Tina's sister I had been worrying for nothing.

"Let me guess," I said, "Tina's sister."

She brushed her dyed black hair out of her eyes and looked up at me. I was a good 7 inches taller. "That's right," she said," I'm Jennifer."

I leaned against the door. "And what can I do for you, Jennifer?" I said.

She suddenly shoved by me. "You can let me in. Unless you want your ass kicked outside where everyone can see you." She looked around the apartment.

I looked at her in amazement. What an attitude! "Look, Jennifer. Tina told me about this bizarre little fantasy of yours. You want to fight me?"

She looked me up and down, sizing me up. "I'm not going to fight you. I'm going to beat the crap out of you. I think it'd be pretty cool to tell my friends I beat up a grown man."

I laughed. "You're killing me! How old are you -15?"

"Fourteen."

"Even crazier! Look, you need to go." I took her by the arm to usher her out the door. She shook off my arm and grabbed my fingers, suddenly and viciously bending them backwards. Taken by surprise I tried to pry her hands off but she stepped back and bent them even further. The angle was so painful I dropped to my knees. Keeping hold of my hand she turned her back to me and pulled my arm between her legs, then clamped her thighs tightly around my arm.

"Fuck! Let go!" I shouted.

Still controlling my arm she reached behind her and wrapped an arm around my neck. With only one free hand I tried to pry my arm loose but she roughly tightened her grip around my neck ad I felt myself choking.

This had all happened too fast. I was on my knees gasping for air and she was coolly in control. Summoning all my strength I pulled her legs back and knocked her to the ground. With one arm still around my neck I found her behind me trying to get a chokehold. I shook from side to side trying to dislodge her. Like a monkey she spun around to sit on top of me, trapping one arm under her thigh. With two hands she grabbed my other arm and forced it to the ground. I couldn't believe I was in this predicament! It was like trying to wrestle a whirlwind!

She was now seated on my chest looking down at me. "Hahahah!" She laughed. "Look at you!"

Furious, I bucked and kicked and managed to throw her, but only for a moment. She spun around and trapped my neck between her legs and squeezed. Her leg muscles were like iron. I rolled from side to side and wound up face down with her sitting on my back, legs outstretched, squeezing my neck until I thought I would pass out. She grabbed both my wrists and pulled my arms out straight behind me. I was completely and totally imprisoned. "Do you give up?" I heard her say.

I thrashed back and forth, expending a lot of energy while she rode on top. No way could I surrender to this munchkin. Back and forth I struggled while she sat on top and laughed. As the minutes ticked by I felt myself growing weaker. Finally I stopped struggling.

In an instant she dropped my arms, unlocked her legs, grabbed me by the shoulder and flipped me over. Before I could react she was sitting on my chest and pinning my arms to the ground. I gave one last burst of energy and tried to throw her off but she gritted her teeth and I felt my arms being forced to the ground. Shame washed over me. Not only had she clearly out-wrestled me, she had just overpowered me as well. She stared down into my face with a smile playing about her lips.

“How many fights you been in, your whole life? Not those Kung Fu fights. I’m talking about those fights where someone was trying to seriously kick your ass.”

I thrashed about more. “I don’t know, … eight, ten?”

“Exactly, “ She said. “ I grew up in Compton. There are black gangs, Mexican gangs, Asian gangs… You know how hard it was to be a young white girl in the middle of all that? I fought two to three times a week for ten years. By my calculations that’s about a thousand fights. You learn early how to pace yourself. Early on, I could not have overpowered you. Five minutes in, you were beat. That’s experience. Something you don’t have.”

She scooted up further on my chest. Her crotch was inches from my face. I stared up into space. “What’s the matter?” She said.

“Do you have to be so close to me?” I said, casting a quick glance at her crotch.

“What’s the matter?” She said, “What are you afraid of? My vagina? My little Bermuda Triangle? Does it frighten you?”

“No.”

“Hahaha. The hell it doesn’t. Maybe I’ll show it to you someday. But not for a while. I’m jailbait.”

“I know.”

“But here’s a little preview.” So saying, she quickly scooted up and sat on my head. I grabbed at her slim little hips trying to throw her off but she captured my wrists and I could hear her laughing as she squirmed to better seat herself. No matter how I struggled I couldn’t stop her. I thought about how terrible it would be right now if Lissa walked in and saw the scrawny 14-year-old completely dominating her boyfriend.

Finally she relented and sat back on my chest. She rested her hands on her knees as she looked down at me. I suppose I could have made one last-ditch effort to throw her off but I was exhausted and she looked totally rested and comfortable. “The minute I saw your picture I knew you would make good boyfriend material.” She ruffled my hair. “You’re cute, you have a good job, a car…. You could even buy beer for me!”

“I have a girlfriend,” I grunted.

“I know. Tina told me I couldn’t mess with Lissa so you’re off the hook. Plus, you live too far away.” She slid down further and placed a hand on either side of my head, so she was looking directly down into my face. “Here’s a little taste of what you’re missing, though.” She stared me in the eye and slowly lowered her face until it was almost touching mine. Then she took my chin with one hand and pressed her lips to mine. I tried turning my head but she gripped me tightly while her tongue filled my mouth. I grabbed her hand to pull it away but couldn’t.

“Ummm….umm…” I protested as she probed my mouth with her tongue. She had full, soft lips that sealed my lips completely. My struggles slowly weakened as the kiss went on and on, minute after minute.

I began to surrender to her mouth. I had never felt such strength, such utter confidence. She released my hand and I found myself responding to her power. I reached up and gripped the back of her neck. She lowered herself onto me and I felt her breasts flattening against me. My breath became labored and she momentarily released me, looking into my eyes. I pulled her head back down hungrily, craving her kiss. She lay completely flat on me and I felt her hands slide under my hips and pull me tightly against her. As if it had a will of its own my body surged against her, completely overcome with desire. I was conscious of only one thing, the hunger for her touch.

Suddenly she pulled back and raised up. Looking down at me she watched me slowly regain my senses, licking my lips and remembering where I was. “Look at you,” she said with a diabolical smile. ”I could make you do anything I want right now.”

I looked at her with half-lidded eyes. “Please,” I said, “Don’t stop…”

She sat up and laughed. “I just reduced you to quivering jello. You would do anything to please me right now, wouldn’t you?”

“Tell me. I’ll do it. Just don’t stop.” I barely even knew what I was thinking. I only knew that she made me want her more than anything.

She rose to her feet and looked down at me. “That’s enough for now. I got what I wanted.”

I looked up at her as she stood over me. “What did you want?”

“I wanted to dominate you physically and mentally, and know that I could do it whenever I wanted. I think I just proved that.”

I rose to my knees. “I’ll do anything you want.”

“I know you will. We both know it. But you need to pull yourself together. Your girlfriend will be home any minute.”

Lissa! Oh my god! I was so overcome with lust I was ready to forget everything I knew. The girl I loved!

Jennifer saw the look on my face and laughed. “I’m leaving now Charlie because I promised Tina. But I’ll be back someday, and when I am we’re going to resume right where we left off.” She went to the door and opened it, turning to me and blowing a kiss as she left.

I realized I was on my knees. What had I become?

Tags
sister, teen girl