Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Videos

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 02-Aug-12, 07:58
Vixiebjj44

Default Women Knocking Out Men

*This thread will be dedicated to women knocking out men in competitive combat. Real sports only please. I say real sports to eliminate fantasy headscissor knockouts and things like that. I think there are plenty of other places in the forum for that type of stuff, and I appreciate that some are into that. It also doesn't have to be sanctioned bouts; could be street altercations, sparring, training, etc. Just being real is the theme. Women knocking out men in real combat is a very rare occurrence, but it does happen. With that said, this thread may not grow as quickly as other threads, but I feel that archiving these rare occasions in the forum is necessary*
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Aug-12, 08:32
Vixiebjj44

Default Re: Women Knocking Out Men

Sunshine Fettkether Knocks Out Randy Pittman

Back in 1999, A 24 year old female kickboxer/muay thai fighter named Sunshine Fettkether, 5'8" (147 lbs), took on a 39 year old construction working bar-fighter named Randy Pittman, 5'6" (160 lbs) in Phoenix, Arizona. The mixed kickboxing match took place inside of a cage, and Sunshine knocked Pittman out in the first round. It is also rumored that Sunshine Fettkether did not sleep for two days leading up to the fight due to the large amount of media distractions.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 3.jpg (18.5 KB, 407 views)
File Type: jpg 4.jpg (18.1 KB, 332 views)
File Type: jpg 5.jpg (21.1 KB, 614 views)
File Type: jpg 6.jpg (24.8 KB, 396 views)
File Type: jpg 7.jpg (29.6 KB, 451 views)

Last edited by Vixiebjj44; 02-Aug-12 at 13:29.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Aug-12, 09:05
Points: 13,285, Level: 49 Points: 13,285, Level: 49 Points: 13,285, Level: 49
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Possibly my favourite ever match. Just brilliant to see an arrogant man who thinks he's so tough get totally destroyed by a beautiful young woman and with such ease too!!. Apparently the guy was a "bar brawler" but she made him look like he had never even thrown a punch before - it just goes to show it is all bluff and bluster with most so called tough guys.... he was no match for her superior skill speed fitness and strength...ha ha , what a dick...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pupstar For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Aug-12, 09:12
Last Achievements

I've always liked this one.....
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Pupstar For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Aug-12, 09:14
Vixiebjj44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pupstar [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Possibly my favourite ever match. Just brilliant to see an arrogant man who thinks he's so tough get totally destroyed by a beautiful young woman and with such ease too!!. Apparently the guy was a "bar brawler" but she made him look like he had never even thrown a punch before - it just goes to show it is all bluff and bluster with most so called tough guys.... he was no match for her superior skill speed fitness and strength...ha ha , what a dick...
I agree, I don't think anyone who's witnessed that fight will ever forget it. Stay tuned, I'm working on a couple other posts now..
Old 02-Aug-12, 09:51
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vixiebjj44 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I agree, I don't think anyone who's witnessed that fight will ever forget it. Stay tuned, I'm working on a couple other posts now..
Excellent - I can't wait. Real action all that really appeals to me these days. What is also great about this clip is that it does so much to smash the stereotypes. She beats him by such a huge margin though to be fair it is a complete mis-match. A girl with a quarter of her ability would probably still have beaten this guy. This opens up a whole new world of possibilities if females start to get to grips with their physicality and stop seeing all men as invincible....
Old 02-Aug-12, 10:30
Vixiebjj44

Courtnie Korpela Chokes Brandon Han Unconscious

On December 10th 2011, 28 year old female 3rd Grade Elementary School Teacher Courtnie Korpela, 5'1" (121 lbs), took on 17 year old male High School Student Brandon Han, 5'9" (140 lbs). This was a mixed grappling match that took place inside of a cage located in Waukesha, Wisconsin. It was the last match of the day for both grapplers, and up to this point Courtnie Korpela had yet to win a match in the tournament. Korpela choked her male opponent unconscious in under 2 minutes. This was also not the first time Brandon Han had been choked unconscious in the tournament.

*I'm sure this video has been posted before and probably seen by most, just felt it also had a place in this thread*

~A rematch between these two can be viewed here~

Hotlinks To Advertisement Pages Are Not Allowed.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

*Brandon Han wins but there's no taking away what happened on December 10th, 2011*
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (21.4 KB, 152 views)
File Type: jpg 5.jpg (14.3 KB, 140 views)
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (62.4 KB, 109 views)
File Type: jpeg 4.jpeg (30.5 KB, 160 views)
File Type: jpg 3.jpg (4.2 KB, 79 views)

Last edited by Anubis71; 11-Jul-13 at 14:52. Reason: Hotlinks To Advertisement Pages Are Not Allowed.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Aug-12, 10:44
Last Achievements

Good match - nice to see the guy being a good sport too...
Old 02-Aug-12, 13:26
Vixiebjj44

Melissa Simmons Knocks Out Male Opponent

In 2006, 18 year old High School Female Wrestler Melissa Simmons, 5'9" (158 lbs) stepped into the cage to face a 30+ year old male opponent with measurements of roughly 5'6" (170 lbs) in an MMA fight. The High School Female Wrestling standout pummeled her elder male foe in just two minutes in what has been her only MMA fight to date. She then went on to wrestle collegiately and is currently coaching women's wrestling.

~Melissa Simmons In Female Wrestling Action~
Attached Images
File Type: bmp f.bmp (405.9 KB, 343 views)
File Type: bmp f7.bmp (113.9 KB, 163 views)
File Type: bmp f2.bmp (434.3 KB, 121 views)
File Type: bmp f3.bmp (486.6 KB, 146 views)
File Type: bmp f4.bmp (503.4 KB, 290 views)
File Type: bmp f5.bmp (119.6 KB, 162 views)
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Aug-12, 15:34
Vixiebjj44

Germaine de Randamie Knocks Out Tom Waes

In 2008, 23 year old Dutch Female Muay Thai Kickboxing Phenom, Germaine de Randamie, arrived in Bangkok for a boxing match against 37 year old Belgian Male TV Personality, Tom Waes. The idea had sprung for Waes to train in boxing for three months and then take on the eight time Female Kickboxing Champion in a legitimate four round boxing match for a TV show. This was one of many fights scheduled for an event called "One Night In Bangkok". Waes had a significant weight advantage coming in at 185 lbs to Germaine's 145 lbs; However, the female kickboxer's 5'10" frame gave her 2-3 inches of height on her male opponent as well as a slight reach advantage. After three competitive rounds, the female prevailed. Germaine de Randamie knocked out Tom Waes with a left hook in the fourth round. After compiling an unbelievable 48-0 kickboxing record, Germaine has since transitioned to MMA where she currently stands at 2-2.

~Parts 1 and 2 of the fight~

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 22dk3.jpg (52.5 KB, 305 views)
File Type: jpg germaine1_small.jpg (51.3 KB, 228 views)
File Type: jpg germaine2_small.jpg (43.5 KB, 271 views)
File Type: jpg germaine3_small.jpg (52.6 KB, 266 views)
File Type: jpg 7.jpg (32.2 KB, 211 views)
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post: