Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 17-Jan-18, 16:54
Points: 5,240, Level: 30 Points: 5,240, Level: 30 Points: 5,240, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thumbs up Re: Kayla (Tempest) reviews

I finally managed to meet Kayla in NYC. What can I say? She is certainly up there with the best: Gorgeous, in perfect shape, excellent BJJ skills and she is so much fun to talk to. In fact, I believe she is probably one of the smartest session wrestler out there. So if you are even remotly sapiosexual it will be a huge plus!
We wrestled at Tempest (setting things up took a while...) in nice matted space. The final result was probably around 20-1 in her favour, my only point resulting from one situation where she coached me all the way to the arm lock... Her points came from classic BJJ submissions (as I requested), starting with a gogoplata (!) and thereafter the well known triangles, RNCs, armbars etc.
She never seemed to use much force, so I can't really judge her physical strength (besides the fact that she looks very well trained!) except for one situation when I had mit hand in her RNC and thought I could protect my neck. Well, her pressure increased effortlessly to a very very high level, much stronger than I expected. She got the tap, of course.

I can wholeheartedly agree to all the praise she has received. If you can, go ahead and meet her! I'll certainly try to repeat!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to judolober For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Jan-18, 06:30
Points: 13,267, Level: 49 Points: 13,267, Level: 49 Points: 13,267, Level: 49
Last Achievements

Default Re: Kayla (Tempest) reviews

I have had two sessions with Kayla and she is amazing...beautiful, extremely flexible, deceptively strong and highly skilled. She has very good defence...with her long legs able to follow you and trapping you in her guard. She is also really down to earth and fun to talk to. I highly recommend her for a session.
The Following User Says Thank You to bum8 For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Jan-18, 08:54
Points: 10,250, Level: 43 Points: 10,250, Level: 43 Points: 10,250, Level: 43
Last Achievements

Kayla is gorgeous and very skilled. She is one of the few women who has truly beaten me. (along with Veve and Helen von Mott.)

Kayla is so warm and genuine, and her smile makes me melt.
Her pictures don't do her justice. Much hotter in person.
The Following User Says Thank You to Cooper For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Jul-18, 15:39
Points: 889, Level: 11 Points: 889, Level: 11 Points: 889, Level: 11
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%

She have a new profile on sessiongirls with some new pics. Does anyone had session with her again in these day?
Old 11-Jul-18, 00:01
Points: 5,240, Level: 30 Points: 5,240, Level: 30 Points: 5,240, Level: 30
Last Achievements

Thumbs up Re: Kayla (Tempest) reviews

I did. Email communication was quick and precise, way better than what I experienced with Tempest. The new place in central Manhattan was a pleasant surprise: Felt very private, a large room with soft mats, very clean. The only disadvantage is the next subway station being only a minute away... because that meant I could only enjoy Kaylas company for another minute as we walked there after the session.
About Kayla... what can I say? I’ve praised her before in this thread and our last session was even better! I got to experience a bit more of her role-play and domination skills and the point is: She gets it! She understands exactly what I’m looking for. Very soon the role-play wasn’t so much acting anymore. Instead it was exploring a common interest and a true connection.
Oh yeah, and besides that she is hot as hell, tall, athletic, smart, funny and a BJJ brown belt who trains religiously... basically just what you would expect as the result of a “build-a-session-wrestler” workshop.
So please treat her well! She’s a gem!
The Following User Says Thank You to judolober For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Jul-18, 15:27
Points: 4,897, Level: 29 Points: 4,897, Level: 29 Points: 4,897, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Oh man... I just emailed her.

Tried to set something up with Lisa at Tempest who told me last night Kayla no longer wrestles for her. Lisa has told me in the past that Kayla is never available on Sundays and I’m trying to set something up for the 22nd.

God I hope that has changed and we can do this. Ever since I fell in love with Claire of FD, I’ve wanted to roll with Kayla.

Never done comp/semi-comp before but I think it’s time. I’ve always believed I’m too big and strong to be able to go 80-90% (let alone 100) but this thread leads me to believe I could get up into that zone and still get destroyed by this beauty.

Pleasepleaseplease let her be available!!!

Added after 9 minutes:
Well if nothing else, she’s already responded and informed me she still doesn’t do sundays but we are trying to work something out. Fastest email response ever in this biz.

Last edited by jpjax; 11-Jul-18 at 15:44. Reason: Added content
The Following User Says Thank You to jpjax For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Jul-18, 22:33
Last Achievements

Is Kayla still doing competitive matches? Her SessionGirls profile only list "Semi-competitive."
Old 15-Jul-18, 15:15
Points: 4,542, Level: 28 Points: 4,542, Level: 28 Points: 4,542, Level: 28
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooper [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Is Kayla still doing competitive matches? Her SessionGirls profile only list "Semi-competitive."
I asked kayla and this is what she wrote and gave me permission to post

"Thanks so much for bringing this to my attention. I actually don’t offer competitive due to risk of injury. I over train as it is between jiu jitsu and Crossfit, and my body is not looking for a fight with an unpredictable stranger. No one is riskier than an unskilled man going a hundred percent. I love playful matches, light-hearted sparring sessions, fantasy wrestling, and domination. In general, love getting creative, but I will not respond to any emails that read as sincere challenges. I don’t like the energy attached to that attitude."

Hope this clarifies!
The Following User Says Thank You to booody For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Jul-18, 15:14
Points: 4,897, Level: 29 Points: 4,897, Level: 29 Points: 4,897, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Kayla and I have scheduled a session for late next week and she’s an amazing communicator. I implied that I wanted to feel what it was like to get beaten despite actually trying 100% not to lose, but also made it clear that my goal was to lose and I made it even clearer that I’m overly cautious and am not out to prove anything.

She enthusiastically took the session and said it sounded right up her alley.

Her response to me is a little different from what’s posted above and I’d say the only reason for that is because I went out of my way to over communicate my intentions which clearly made her comfortable with me.

I’ve said it before... we all bitch about the communication from some of these women (and at times it’s justified) but it’s a two-way street.

It’s usually pretty easy to tell from someone’s email if they’re a safe bet.
Old 26-Jul-18, 22:39
Last Achievements

So, it seems she is doing more playful to light semi competitive now??
The Following User Says Thank You to Cooper For This Useful Post:

Tags
kayla, nyc, review