Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 07-Feb-18, 05:16
Points: 3,284, Level: 23 Points: 3,284, Level: 23 Points: 3,284, Level: 23
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Fists Part 1 (Mixed boxing)

Loved it all the build up the sexual tension, and antagonism and the fact that it was a good brutal back and forth fight between equals awesome!!
Old 07-Feb-18, 15:12
Post of The Year Winner
Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,227 Times in 360 Posts
Default Re: Fists Part 2 (Mixed boxing)

their maniac laughter echoed into the darkness, a small shard of pure light. An unguarded moment of wild, feral happiness amongst the wreckage of the sterile modern world. ……

RogueTrooper - holy crap can you write!
I have to confess; I am not a fan of boxing stories. I've written a lot of stories and tried to introduce it a couple of times, but it's just not me. I also don't like extreme violence, blood, genuine anger - you know, like a real fight. My stories are more of the friendly-tussle sort.
But I had to read your story because you sir, are an artist. That was incredible. It made me want to like boxing more. Thank you for writing that.
Old 07-Feb-18, 22:44
RogueTrooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyandy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
t
RogueTrooper - holy crap can you write!
I have to confess; I am not a fan of boxing stories. I've written a lot of stories and tried to introduce it a couple of times, but it's just not me. I also don't like extreme violence, blood, genuine anger - you know, like a real fight. My stories are more of the friendly-tussle sort.
But I had to read your story because you sir, are an artist. That was incredible. It made me want to like boxing more. Thank you for writing that.
Wow that's some compliment man, thank you. I am grateful anyone even checked out my story let alone enjoyed it enough to leave a comment or offer advice. I can see you've got plenty of stories to your name, I plan to explore them thoroughly when I have some free time on the weekend. Thanks again!
Old 08-Feb-18, 20:43
Points: 3,654, Level: 25 Points: 3,654, Level: 25 Points: 3,654, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Definitely one of the better stories I have read lately. Keeps you guessing. Some suspense, not a blowout of a fight. Very descriptive and colorful. Well done.
Old 21-Feb-18, 19:21
RogueTrooper

OK so I'm just settling down to start mapping out the bones of the next installment from Tara. I wondered what readers might like to see. A prequel? A sequel? A side story?

I purposefully left some story threads hanging to see where I could go....right now I'm leaning towards a FvF fight set after her defeat at Jasons' hands. She's angry and looking to vent her rage.

The real Tara definitely loves fighting other women and she treats it quite differently to how she fights men.

If anyone has suggestions for what they'd like to see in terms of scenario or ooutfits
Old 22-Feb-18, 01:07
Points: 3,319, Level: 24 Points: 3,319, Level: 24 Points: 3,319, Level: 24
Activity: 10.2% Activity: 10.2% Activity: 10.2%
Last Achievements

would love to see another mixed boxing match. possibly a rematch with jason or a different male opponent perhaps? it would be awesome to see her approach her next match with a chip on her shoulder really out to prove something. would love to see her exercise her demons & gain some redemption by knocking her next male opponent out cold. thats just my thought. whatever direction you decide to take it I'm sure it will be great.
Old 22-Feb-18, 03:06
Points: 2,575, Level: 21 Points: 2,575, Level: 21 Points: 2,575, Level: 21
Last Achievements

I would love to see karate/ kickboxing. It’s not often we see different style but I know in your hands it would be done beautifully. I can’t wait to see the next installment. It would be cool to see her in a gi and how Jason or the other person would react

Anyways, can’t wait XD
Old 21-Apr-18, 20:05
Points: 5,462, Level: 31 Points: 5,462, Level: 31 Points: 5,462, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueTrooper [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
‘Thats mah boy, more of that if you’ve got it”
My thoughts exactly.

This is an incredible piece of fight fiction. Tara sounds like a fucking riot. I loved every minute of it, ESPECIALLY the part where he knocks her out and then fucks her. I love the way you use words, too. You did an incredible job of setting the scene and creating a scenario that felt real and relatable. I await your next stories with baited breath.

Tags
mixed boxing