Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 21-Dec-13, 02:59
Points: 13,641, Level: 50 Points: 13,641, Level: 50 Points: 13,641, Level: 50
Activity: 10.0% Activity: 10.0% Activity: 10.0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Wanted to know peoples preferences in fiction

I like a Red Sonja type lady, Xena type, Wonder Woman. The women fed up and have enough of the crap out there. Isis was hot but she really didnt do the physical combat too much.
The Following User Says Thank You to gemini3d For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Dec-13, 03:46
Points: 23,379, Level: 66 Points: 23,379, Level: 66 Points: 23,379, Level: 66
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,877 Times in 368 Posts

I'd say just write about what excites you and people who are into the same thing will really like it. Probably better than trying to appeal to everybody on this board.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to georgejohnson For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Dec-13, 06:43
Points: 933, Level: 11 Points: 933, Level: 11 Points: 933, Level: 11
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

She proved he is at her mercy. She broke him down and now she is going to make him her playtoy he is totally under her control and scared of her and will do anything she wants him to do
Old 21-Dec-13, 07:47
Banned
Points: 16,177, Level: 55 Points: 16,177, Level: 55 Points: 16,177, Level: 55
Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1%
Last Achievements

Good Luck with the fiction.

Last edited by bruce911187; 22-Dec-13 at 18:53.
The Following User Says Thank You to bruce911187 For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Dec-13, 08:07
Points: 61,832, Level: 100 Points: 61,832, Level: 100 Points: 61,832, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 6,517 Times in 1,377 Posts
Smile Re: Wanted to know peoples preferences in fiction

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgejohnson [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'd say just write about what excites you and people who are into the same thing will really like it. Probably better than trying to appeal to everybody on this board.
Totally agree with this post

Surely far better to write about what turns you on and
with your own style and preferences than pander to
other peoples

Thats what I do anyway

If loads of people like it then great

If a few like minded people like it then thats still cool

If no one likes it then Im a weirdo but hey at least I learned something
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lollydx For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Dec-13, 08:41
Points: 57,566, Level: 100 Points: 57,566, Level: 100 Points: 57,566, Level: 100
Activity: 88.1% Activity: 88.1% Activity: 88.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,746 Times in 1,915 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gyakuryona [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Do you prefer the story of a fight to not get too sexually explicit, or do you like sexually explicit stuff?
Not too sexually explicit would be my preference but again, it comes down to context. I tend not to like it when reading about a fight and all of a sudden the author starts shovelling in stuff about the guy popping a boner and even ejaculating in the middle of what is supposed to be a fight. It's like the author feels the need to tell us his own arousal over what he is writing about, when chances are, we get it already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gyakuryona [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Do you like one short stories, or do you like serials that describe later fights by the same character? Or do you not care?
General rule of thumb for me is that if I like the first instalment, I'll read the follow up. Likewise, if I enjoy a story from a particular author, I'll happily read another, differently themed story from them.

Length should be of no issue. A good story is can never be "too long" whereas a bad story can never be "too short".

Quote:
What sort of fights do you like to see most?
Violent street fights. Hand-to-hand combat, fisticuffs, face-kicking, blood and knockouts.

Also like ring or mat fights in front of a large crowd. MMA and mixed boxing stories.

Quote:
Just how humiliating of a scene do you like to have described?
Depends again on the context. If it's a violent street fight, a girl leaving a man bloodied and unconscious on the ground as she proudly struts away could be massively humiliating. Likewise a girl simply out-lifting a guy in a gym and/or showing off her bigger muscles with the guy cowering away feeling small, weak and humiliated...

I think it's important to pursue whatever YOU enjoy writing about and have the most passion for. That way you end up drawing in the folks with similar tastes naturally.

We all have our own preferences but anything and everything can work if a story is well-written with time and effort having gone into it. Ultimately it all comes down to the writing and the descriptions to compliment the scenario.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jiminy For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Dec-13, 20:59
Points: 1,194, Level: 13 Points: 1,194, Level: 13 Points: 1,194, Level: 13

I appreciate the answers. I have seen a lot of very different stories here, I just wanted to get some idea of what everyones tastes are like. If I didn't think that people here frequently had tastes similar to mine I'm not sure I'd want to share what I was doing. It sounds like I'm pretty much with most of the people here.

My idea has a definite science fiction theme to it, and it would be a series of stories. Essentially some people are allowed to compete in a tournament with pro wrestling themed fights, in front of some very powerful aliens whose idea of recreation is gambling on fights. Females are almost totally dominant in their culture and they think ours is silly because men tend to run things in ours. They like pitting our men against women, and they offer big prizes to winners, and crushing humiliation for losers.

The emphasis is on their entertainment, and it's not in our world, so they don't worry much about medical expenses. That said, there won't be any death or excessive injjury.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gyakuryona For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Dec-13, 21:04
Banned
Points: 11,882, Level: 47 Points: 11,882, Level: 47 Points: 11,882, Level: 47
Last Achievements

No, not fetish again! Heaven help us!
The Following User Says Thank You to freestylefan For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Dec-13, 21:08
Banned
Points: 11,882, Level: 47 Points: 11,882, Level: 47 Points: 11,882, Level: 47
Last Achievements

If mixed wrestling is a "sexual fetish"--does that include in high school? If so, should schools be allowing it?
Old 22-Dec-13, 00:06
Banned
Points: 16,177, Level: 55 Points: 16,177, Level: 55 Points: 16,177, Level: 55
Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by freestylefan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
If mixed wrestling is a "sexual fetish"--does that include in high school? If so, should schools be allowing it?
Obviously, High School wrestling isn`t the same kind of wrestling that adults engage in so it`s weak to make that your argument.

Girls wrestle boys in High School because few schools have enough girl wrestlers to form a team.

The few schools that do have enough girls do form girl teams and if wrestling ever becomes popular among young girls then mixed High School wrestling will cease.

As it is, mixed High School wrestling causes sexual responses from some of the boys. That is plainly seen in some of the u tube videos that are popular around here.