Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 27-Apr-19, 03:38
Points: 11,051, Level: 45 Points: 11,051, Level: 45 Points: 11,051, Level: 45
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,162 Times in 1,030 Posts
Default Re: Sydney Thunder reviews

It should be fairly obvious if these girls are advertising "travel" in the city they live in, it's because they're not getting many bookings and they want to draw more attention to their presence. They're not actually going to get a hotel. Sometimes the girl will let you come to her place to do the session, but I wouldn't expect that.

The dungeon thing sounds weird if you're some guy she's never even met. Getting a hotel is an annoying expense, but this isn't a cheap "hobby."
Old 27-Apr-19, 21:59
Points: 7,536, Level: 37 Points: 7,536, Level: 37 Points: 7,536, Level: 37
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanderx [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I asked her about her space in LA and she noted she didn't have a space in LA and that I'd need to rent a hotel. I know of a space that caters to these activities (dungeon) and offered that as an alternative. And she proceeded to say "i'll get back to you" and then did't get back to me or return a pair of texts to her.

That said, I think if you're going to advertise that you're available in a specific locale that you should have the space to host the session.
No disrespect, but as someone who has to travel from Europe to the US, and even long distances within Europe to have some sessions, I canīt really understand how you even donīt want to book a hotel to have a session. You should consider yourself lucky living in an area with so many great sessiongirls

Quote:
Originally Posted by uxiel [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It should be fairly obvious if these girls are advertising "travel" in the city they live in, it's because they're not getting many bookings and they want to draw more attention to their presence. They're not actually going to get a hotel. Sometimes the girl will let you come to her place to do the session, but I wouldn't expect that.

The dungeon thing sounds weird if you're some guy she's never even met. Getting a hotel is an annoying expense, but this isn't a cheap "hobby."
When I setup a session with her, I realized that her profile had disappeared from sessiongirls...only a few weeks later it was back on...so my guess would be that she posted the "travel" to let people know she is back in action.

Anyway, personally I was very glad and felt lucky having the chance to meet her.
Old 29-Apr-19, 19:10
Points: 7,654, Level: 37 Points: 7,654, Level: 37 Points: 7,654, Level: 37
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juvi [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
No disrespect, but as someone who has to travel from Europe to the US, and even long distances within Europe to have some sessions, I canīt really understand how you even donīt want to book a hotel to have a session. You should consider yourself lucky living in an area with so many great sessiongirls

When I setup a session with her, I realized that her profile had disappeared from sessiongirls...only a few weeks later it was back on...so my guess would be that she posted the "travel" to let people know she is back in action.

Anyway, personally I was very glad and felt lucky having the chance to meet her.
No offense taken. I do not mind booking hotel rooms. I've also paid a lot for sessions with specific women. Not long ago there was another woman who sessioned out of OC named Buff Baby Rose. I booked a room for my session with her. When Julie Squeeze was in LA and I lived in OC I also booked a hotel for our session as well.

Perhaps I'm being too persnickety over a trivial thing and maybe I should consider my understanding there. My experience and expectation has been that if a woman says she's available in a location that she has space to hostunless she indicates otherwise. In the case of Buff Baby Rose she made it clear she was outcall only. In the case of Syd, that wasn't made clear hence my displeasure there. I don't begrudge anyone having an awesome time with her.

Tags
domination, muscle worship, overpriced, review, sydney thunder