Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 07-Feb-18, 15:20
Milkas

Default Re: The Rivals

Its great, i would love to see you continue this! I think it would be nice if he would try to turn tables on her, just to get completely humiliated again.
Old 07-Feb-18, 16:39
Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,424 Times in 784 Posts

I love squash matches. I never want to see him ahead. I also don't think he should be Drew (Scissor Vixens) like and call her crazy. I mean she's clearly not crazy as she is brilliant. Crazy takes away her sexuality and you've done a great job with keeping her a normal person.

I also hope he never has sex with her and never mentions how his penis is throbbing over her etc. Like the best part is how much he hates it.
Old 07-Feb-18, 17:02
Points: 7,622, Level: 37 Points: 7,622, Level: 37 Points: 7,622, Level: 37
Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8%
Last Achievements

By crazy, I was implying that she was being overly evil. But by no means is she crazy. He probably will never have sex with her but I love making him attracted to her even though he hates her, he can't control his erections around her, adds to his dilemma
Old 08-Feb-18, 13:41
Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

so rare to get themes kike this, sef my fav, workplace domination featuring established bigshot male beong ruined and huniliated by some new young female. id love to see him forced into helping to groom an even yoinger upstart, some intern or perhaps a former secrrtary, into taking a superior busiiness position over hom as well. could have her train the middleaged out of shape female in thr offkcr how to fight and make him face her to build her confidemcr, tbatd be humiliating
Old 09-Feb-18, 01:46
Last Achievements

Chapter 5

Rob was getting ready for work. He was always checking the time, making sure he would get there before Ashley. She would be there around 9:00 AM, he was making sure he would arrive by 8:30AM to give himself plenty of time. He still could not believe his situation, and was filled with dread about what was to come. His face was still bruised as he was healing from his "mugging." He knew he would be asked about it and was going over his story.

Rob arrived at work. He tried to keep his head down and go right to his office but was stopped by a coworker who of course asked what happened. As Rob went through his prepared story, he wondered how many times he will have to do this today? If he was asked about his "unprofessional conduct" email, he would just say he would rather not talk about it now. As he got to his office, he noticed it looked different, then he noticed there were boxes stacked against the wall. "Oh hi Rob, how are you feeling?" he heard a young female voice saying as he turned around to see a sexy little thing walk into his office. He recognized her but don't think he had ever spoken to her. "I'm Tara," the woman said. Yes Rob thought, Tara, the new girl who started right out of college about a month ago, what is she doing here he thought. "I'm feeling better, thanks, " Rob responded.

"Ashley said you would be here early. She wanted me to tell you that all your stuff is packed and you can take it to your new cubicle outside her office". Rob was confused. Tara seeing his bewildered look, explained "Oh, this is my new office, didn't Ashley tell you?" Rob, not wanting to look stupid, said "yes, I...just didn't know all my stuff would be packed." Tara responded, "Ashley said on Friday that you had been through such an ordeal, it would be nice if a few of us helped you out and packed up your things". Rob could swear he heard a slight chuckle from Tara.

As Rob started bringing his things to his new work station, he couldn't help but think why the fuck would his office be given to someone so new and inexperienced, was she taking his clients too? As he was getting his things settled, Rob noticed coming down the hall was his hated Goddess. She had a confident stride, walking so femininely, one foot in front of the other. Her black heels must have been 4-5 inches, tan stockings, a form fitting black and white dress that came up just above her knees. Very professional but oh so sexy. Once again he had to stop his lust and remember what this woman had done to him.

As she walked by Ashley whispered to Rob, "In my office now worm." Rob dropped everything and followed his supreme owner into her office. Ashley instructed him to lock the door and get over in front of her chair, on his knees. Rob quickly did what he was told. Ashley's office was extravagant, more like a high end hotel suite than an office. First it was excluded, down a long hall away from the rest of the office, only the small assistant cubicle in front. The furniture was mahogany including the desk, it had a large leather sofa, a large open space between the desk and the door and its own bathroom which was just as luxurious. Rob had admired it for years every time he met with his boss to discuss business. He was certain it would be his office someday.

Ashley sat down behind the desk while Rob knelt next to her chair. She turned her chair towards Rob and instructed him to remove her shoes and properly greet his Goddess, which he did, applying soft kisses on her soles. "Good slave" Ashley said, " I'm now going to go over some instructions and rules and you better listen. First, I get in everyday about 9:00 AM, you are to be here at 8:00 AM. I am going to have a sensor installed, you won't know when, could be today, could be next week, but it will tell me when someone comes in my office, and other than the night cleaners, no one should be in here early in the morning other than you. And you never know, I may be early myself, point being, if your pathetic ass is not in here by 8:00AM every morning, and not a second later, then....well, your ordeal at the hotel last week will look like a papercut compared to what will happen to you. Do you understand that slave? " ... "Yes Goddess Ashely" Rob said kneeling with his head bowed.

"Good" Ashley said, as she continued... "So, when you get here early, you should make sure this office is immaculate. If the cleaners missed one crumb under my desk, or anywhere in this office, you are to find it and clean it. My desk is to have a fresh notebook, and three pens, which need to be checked every morning to make sure they all work properly and have enough ink. My desk will need to be polished to perfection every morning as well. I have a bottle of strawberry air freshener, my favorite scent, that will need to be sprayed every morning at 8:55 so it is fresh when I arrive, and finally I want my coffee waiting for me hot at my desk at 9. If I am a few minutes late, you will need to notice and microwave it for me. All I know is that if whenever I happen to get here, if my coffee is not hot at my desk, you may not end up walking for a month."

"Now, as far as the day goes, you will do everything I instruct, normal secratarial duties. At lunch, you will go out and get whatever I request, you will serve it to me on the silver tray that you will find in the hutch by the door, and you will clean it up immediately after. Normally in the mid afternoon, my feet get tired. You will come in and massage my feet. I hope you are good at that, if you are not, you better get good. At the end of the day, you are to fetch my car from the garage, and warm it up. You are to pick me up in front of the building, and drive me home. If I have no use for you in my house, which I probaby will on most days, you can then walk the two miles to the nearest bus stop, and then go home. Now, do I make myself absolutely clear you pathetic worm slave?...."Yes Goddess Ashley" was all Rob could say kneeling at her feet. "Bow to me on your knees" Ashley demanded, Rob had no choice as he complied, while he was on the ground, Ashley took her black heel and stepped on Rob's hand, ensuring she put pressure while Rob winced in pain , laughing the whole time as she glanced down at her defeated rival, immensely enjoying every moment of it.

Last edited by jim1245; 09-Feb-18 at 03:20.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jim1245 For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Feb-18, 02:21
Last Achievements

Chapter 6

Life has been hell for Rob these past few weeks working as Ashley's assistant. She has been piling tons of work on him. Ashley has acquired many new clients and there is alot of paperwork involved that needs to be processed. Rob was just about to take lunch when Ashley dumped another pile on his desk, indicating she needed these by 1:30. Rob protested, informing her he was just about to take lunch, "not today," Ashley said as she went to her office. Walking away in her confident stride dressed in an expensive dark maroon feminine business suit with her usual 5" heels.

This is insane Rob thought. This was the third day in a row he couldn't take a lunch and there was no way he could keep up with this. She needs to hire more help. Being fearful, he approached Ashley's office. He thought, yes she was cold-hearted and sadistic, but as a smart business woman, she should be able to listen to reason. Her door was half way open, he knocked gently. "What is it?" Ashley yelled as she sat on her sofa, legs double crossed while working on her laptop. "uhm,.....Goddess Ashley, can I speak to you?"...... "Quickly", she replied. Rob pleaded his case, he went over how he has been working non-stop but still cannot keep up. He works through lunch and late most days. He suggested if maybe he didn't have to spend an hour every afternoon giving her a foot massage, then he could get more done. He argued that it is hard for him to stay fresh and to give the work the attention it deserves. He suggested more help would enable more things to get processed in a timely manner.

"Oh I'm sorry," Ashley said as she put down her laptop while standing up. Rob could feel himself start to tremble, why is she standing up. "I guess I haven't done enough to keep your motivation up and to keep you fresh, my bad, thank you for bringing this to my attention," Ashley said as she walked toward the door, closing and locking it. Rob immediately knew he had made a mistake coming into her office. As Ashley approached, he slowly walked backwards until he hit the wall and couldn't go any further. Ashley in a playful sarcastic voice said "well what can I do to motivate you?" "Please, I didn't mean......" Rob blurted out, but before he could finish, he felt like he was hit in the gut by a cannonball as Ashley threw a punch so fast to his midsection, even she was amazed at the speed. Rob gasped in pain, which shot through him, rattling his ribs, still healing from a month earlier. Before he could say a word, Ashley threw a series of fast punches on his arm and shoulder which caused him to fall to the ground,.... at the very least to get away from the assault.

Ashley then grabbed Rob's ear and and told him to let's go, as she dragged him across the room. Rob quickly crawling the best he could so she wouldn't rip his ear off. "Lucky for you that I want to keep you here working hard and not in the hospital again. Plus I don't want to mess up your face so you would have to spend the day explaining to everyone how you were mugged again,..... but I feel like I need to drive the point home to you, and really motivate you."....... Rob panicked..... "No, please Goddess Ashley, I beg you, I am motivated." ......Ashley dragged Rob to her desk and ordered him to pull down his pants and put his face to the floor at her feet. Rob obeyed as he had no option, cringing as he could only wonder what is next.

Ashley then adjusted one of her computer screens which showed the view from the camera outside her door. She could see the view down the long hall to see if anyone was approaching her office. Ashley then opened a desk drawer and took out a large wooden hairbrush. She slipped one foot out of her shoe and ordered her subordinate to stick her big toe in his mouth and stay quiet, or this will last way longer than it has to last. Rob obeyed as Ashley, with absolutely no mercy, began pounding on Rob's bare ass with full force. Rob did all he could to stay quiet as the excruciating pain crashed through his backside. His lips guarding his teeth as he knew if he were to bite his Goddess's toe, it could mean a fate he couldn't imagine. As the blows rained down and as the pain grew, he could still taste and smell the sweaty scent of a damp toe which has been encased in light black nylon all day. He couldn't believe the humiliation he was feeling. He swore at that moment, he would do whatever it took to regain his life back. As Rob was trying to collect his thoughts while enduring this torture, he realized this young woman, about fifteen tears younger than him, probably has put him through more pain in the last month than he has experienced in his entire life. He then noticed, she stopped, and was hoping it was over.

"Now slave, look up at me," Ashley commanded,....... Rob eagearly obeyed, anything was better than being down there. ....Ashley put down the brush, to Rob's rerlief. As he looked up into her sky blue eyes, still on his knees, he listened to his supreme boss as she spoke while snacking on an organic peach......."Now, let me explain something to you slave, I have brought in more clients than I ever thought possible, I am making more money than I can count and I need your work to make sure everything gets processed correctly. I know you know this stuff more than anyone I could hire, plus I want to keep all the profits for myself and not have to pay anyone else. So I need you to do whatever it takes to keep up. If that means no more lunches, so be it. Maybe you need to get in here at 5:00 AM every morning, maybe you need to work on weekends. All I know is that you need to do whatever it takes to complete everything I give you. Your job is to get it done, no matter what. My job is to keep on motivating you until it is done. As far as my foot massages are concerned, they keep me relaxed and focused so I can continue to conquer the business world. Also, a being so perfect and superior as me deserves such daily luxuries. So.....are we clear?". "Yes Goddess Ashley.".....Rob said in his dejected tone he has grown accustomed to......."Good". Ashley said, as she made a face and spat out on the floor a piece of the peach she was eating.... "Yukkk, this part is rotten."....."Now remember I need that pile by 1:30 and you already wasted time, you better get to it, unless you need more motivation." With that Rob said he didn't, quickly kissed her feet, pulled up his pants and headed for the door. "Uhm, get back her slave" Ashley spoke in a stern tone." She pointed to the floor where she spat out the rotten peach and ordered Rob to clean it up. Rob quickly turned to get a napkin when Ashley said in a playful voice, "No silly slave, you don't need that, .... with your mouth." Rob looked at Ashley as she smiled pointing to the rotten mess on the floor. Rob knew he had to do as he was told and went back down on his knees, .....and as he grew nauseous, he licked up and swallowed every piece of rotten peach which was mixed with Ashley's saliva, swearing again to himself, he will do whatever it takes to get his life back.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jim1245 For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Feb-18, 16:21
Last Achievements

Chapter 7

It has now been six months since Rob's life got turned upside down and he has been forced into being Ashley's slave. She has had absolutely no mercy on him. She has given him more and more work. He has been in on the weekends. And whenever he is not working, he was usually at Ashley's place cleaning for her. He is in constant fear of her. She is strict and ruthless. One time he forgot to move her sofa while vacuuming. When she discovered the dirt behind her sofa, she stripped him naked, tied his hands up over her bedroom door, took out a whip and whipped him for 20 minutes straight. He remembers screaming so loud he lost his voice.

But what could he do, he has basically no money as Ashley has made him deposit his check directly to her. She has made him sell his house and give her the proceeds. She has rented him a tiny apartment closer to her, but he is usually never there between work and Ashley's house. He has no heat or electric, no cable, no nothing, just a place to sleep. Ashley has given him a small allowance for food and that is it. He has no phone, she took that. He has no options, he couldn't run if he wanted with no money, besides the fear of what could happen if she found him. She had warned him, that if he'd ever tried to escape, she would kill him. And she said, it would be a slow agonizing death. He believed her and didn't dare try to run.

Rob thought about going to the authorities. At this point, he couldn't care less about looking like a pathetic wimp, he just wanted out. But he knew how smart Ashley was. She had his computer and every account he has had. She had mentioned that if he ever told anyone, she would turn it on him so fast before he knew what happened. Then after she was done, if he was not in jail, she would come kill him. So there was no hope whatsoever. No choice but to obey.

And what was worse, he watched Ashley becoming rich. She acquired so many clients and has been making more money than anyone at the company ever has. Plus she also has his salary, all his savings, the proceeds from his house, she has it all. Her place is nice but not overly extravagant. She has mentioned another house she owns, Rob has never been there, but Ashley is there often. She sometimes will instruct him to clean her house from top to bottom while she stays at her other place. Rob was puzzled but he also wanted no part of another house to clean so he was thankful she never brought him there.

Rob pondered his pathetic existence as he always did. He was lying in bed at four in the morning before he had to get ready for work. Another day where he slaves all day for Ashley at the office only to have to go to her house after and do whatever she instructs. Most days he doesn't get home until after ten at night, and the cycle starts again. While laying there, it came to him. There was only one way out and he knew it. He didn't want to admit it to himself, but he knew what he had to do. The only way to ever get his life back was to kill Ashley. After Rob accepted this fact, he got to work thinking of the perfect way. He had to make sure not to get caught, he didn't want to spend the rest of his life in prison, but even worse he thought what if it didn't work and she knew he tried to kill her....there would be consequences worse than anything he could imagine.

It had to be to well thought out. It had to look like an accident. After thinking of several ways, Rob decide on an accidental electrocution. He had some past experience as a part time electrician while he was in college. He knew the perfect place. Ashley's bathroom. There was an old outdated switch on the wall. He had always wondered why she never got it replaced. Whenever she leaves him alone next at her home, he will rig the switch so it kills her.

A few days later, on a Saturday, Ashley informed him he would be spending the day washing all her floors and windows while she was out shopping. This was the perfect time. Rob put a few tools he would need in his pocket and headed over early to Ashleys. When he arrived she was ready to leave. She told him that all his work must be done before she returns that evening or there will be hell to pay. She gave him a playful yet firm smack across his face as she left. "Fuck her" he thought as she left. Rob was more determined than ever.

As soon as he was certain she was gone, he got to work. He killed the power and took apart the switch. He saw the old stripped wires and new this would be perfect. He fixed it so the wires would contact the metal plate so once she touched it she would get shocked. He would also flood the bathroom so there would be water all over the floor. This would kill her for sure. When he was done, he turned back on the power and tested the stitch, it was live! Now he unloosened a pipe so water would fill the bathroom. He then shut off all the lights and left. He figured he would return the next day, discover the accident and call the police. It was perfectly reasonable for him to be there, he was her assistant and was required to bring work stuff to her at home from time to time.

As Rob returned home he he thought about the steps he would take to get his life back. With Ashley gone, he might be able to get back ahead at his company. He knew a lot of people and could talk his way through all the fake crap she made up about his unprofessional conduct. Did he feel bad in the very least....fuck no. She deserved it, she ruined his life for six months, humiliated him daily and took great pleasure in it. All night, Rob could barely sleep. He was so nervous. He was sure it would work, but if it didn't, he could convince her the switch was old and the flooding was an accident. But it had to work, he couldn't live like this anymore.

As morning came, Rob got dressed and was ready to go to Ashley's. He walked to his car while going over his story in his head. As he approached his car a van came out of nowhere and two men grabbed Rob and threw him in. They quickly tied him up and taped his mouth shut. WTF, Rob though, who are these guys. He thought, boy they got the wrong guy cause he had no money. They drove for about a half hour. When they stopped they pulled him out of back and told him to let's go. He was led out of the van into a garage, down a dark hall and into a dark room. They threw him in the room and locked the door. Rob layed there on the ground still tied and mouth taped shut.

Rob had no idea what was going on, what was happening. Is he being robbed, kidnapped, was Ashley dead? He was full of panic and very confused. Hours went by. He didn't know if anyone would come for him. He heard the door unlock. Someone turned on the light. His eyes had to adjust as he been laying in dark for so long. Before he could make out the figure before him, he heard someone speak, and the voice was all too familiar and terrifying........ It was Ashley!!!!!

Last edited by jim1245; 23-Feb-18 at 16:32.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jim1245 For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Feb-18, 22:32
Last Achievements

Chapter 8

Rob's eyes adjusted. He saw Ashley walk in. She wore a pare of short shorts which showed her incrediblely long toned and tan legs. She was barefoot with her toenails painted a hot pink which matched her fingernails. She had on a tight sports bra which exposed her unbelievably chiseled abs. As she walked around the room, she just stared at Rob on the floor with an evil smile. Rob noticed the room, it was completely padded without windows. Even the floor which Rob lay was padded. Ashley began again to speak.

"Oh Rob, Rob, Rob, you incredibility stupid fool. Did you really think you could kill me? Don't you remember how intelligent I am. I thought about this months ago. I analyzed your options and determined your only way out was to kill me. Although I didn't think you had it in you to try. You surprised me. Good for you. ....You see slave, I thought just in case you would try anything, I would have to be ready. So I had tiny cameras installed all over my house and the office. I have been watching you from my phone all along you dumb fuck."

"I bet you are wondering where you are. Well this is my other house, my real house, it is huge, its a shame you won't be able to see it. Oh those two guys who brought you here. They live here with me, they are also my slaves. Although they came to me willingly and weren't forced like you were. I was going to eventually bring you here to serve me as well, but unfortunately now that you tried to kill me, I can't have you living here"

"So what now, well you wanted to kill me so now you will have a chance. We will fight in this room to the death, just you and me." Rob's eyes widened in pure panic, trying to speak but muffled by the tape covering his mouth. "So Rob, here is your chance, if you can kill me, you can walk out of here free once again, never having to worry about me. Think about it this way, if someone told you two people would fight to the death, one being 5'7" and 135 pounds, and also a woman, the other a man who is 5'9" and about 230, who would most people say would win?"........Ashley chuckled...."so you may have a chance, hmmmm, I doubt it". as she laughed louder.

"My slaves know what we are doing and they have been instructed to let you leave unharmed if you do manage in fact to kill me. So let's get started." Ashley untied Rob and ripped the tape off forcefully. Rob couldn't speak, he thought of begging but he knew her too well, it would be useless. "Now take your clothes off, we will fight completely naked.". Rob did as instructed. As Rob was finishing undressing, he watched as Ashley took off her sports bra, and slid out of her shorts and thong. Even in this dire predicament, he still couldn't control his instant erection at the sight before him.

Ashley laughed at the sight of his little member saluting her. "pathetic" she said. Ashley grabbed their clothes, the rope and tape that bounded Rob and brought them to the door. She banged on the padded door, one of her slaves unlocked it and she gave him the clothes and rope. " Now lock us in here until one of us are dead, and remember, if he wins, he is free to go" as Ashley and her slave at the door both laughed together, knowing there was no chance of that happening.

As the door was bolted shut, Rob new he had no escape. Even though he knew it was useless, he fell at her feet and begged like never before. As he babbled and apologized, Ashley just stood there admiring her superiority. "Are you done". she said, as Rob indicated he was, she told him to get the fuck up. As he did, she said " don't worry, I actually have a nice surprise for you at the end, and I will tell you what, I will give you a chance. For two minutes, I will not attack you. You have two whole minutes to come at me and I will only defend myself. Rob thought if he can somehow get her in that time, maybe he had a chance, he had some hope. He began to throw punches, but as usual, she dodged or blocked each one. He tried to grab her by the neck but she effortlessly grabbed his arms and pulled them off her. He tried to quickly go behind her and put his arm around her neck but she was faster and dodged his attempts. "One more minute" she said as she stood there, her divine chiseled and totally tanned body not breaking a sweat. Rob was panting, he was out of breath.

Rob gathered himself, he tried everything but he still had to try with little time he had left. He lunged at her with all his weight thinking maybe he could at least knock her to the ground, but it was useless. Her solid 135 pound frame barely moved as Rob was the one who bound back and fell to the ground. As Rob attempted to get back up, Ashley started to count down "ten, nine, eight......." Rob was terrified, he fell again at her feet and began kissing them and begging. But Ashley kept counting down. As she got to two. Rob quickly got up and ran to the other side of the room. "one....times up" Ashley said in her sadistic tone. Rob was literally quivering in the corner. As Ashley slowly approached, Rob made one final attempt to punch Ashely, she easily grabbed his arm and with one quick motion with her other arm slammed her fist into Rob's jaw, which sent him down immediately. Ashley laughed in delight... "now the real fun begins"

Rob dazed just lay there, there was no use getting up. But Ashely grabbed him by his hair and forced him up. Before he knew it, Ashley began a flutter of fast punches to his belly which caused him to fall back down, unable to breath. Ashley again grabbed her helpless victim by his hair bringing him again to his feet. She pushed him against the corner of the padded room, stepped back, lifted her awesomely sexy leg and delivered about seven lightning fast kicks to Rob's face in about two seconds....her leg still in the air only snapping back and forth at her knee. Her pretty foot with the hot pink toenail polish connecting to its target with deadly accuracy on every kick. Rob immediately fell down after the last kick, knocked out cold.

Ashley dragged him to the center of the room and stood over him. After a minute, she began smacking his face with her foot telling him to wake the fuck up......"you are not getting off that easy" she said. As Rob started to come too, Ashley sat on him, sticking her perfectly firm round as in his face. Rob awakened to Ashley spreading her as cheeks and forcing his face deep into her ass. "Now slave, I want to feel your tongue deep in my ass"......" do it noww!" Ashley yelled out as she slammed her fist down on Rob's stomach. With that Rob immediately obeyed, making sure to go as deep as he could. After enjoying the sensation for about ten minutes, Ashley grabbed Rob's head , pulled it up and extended her legs in a perfect reverse headscissor. Ashley began to squeeze as Rob frantically attempted to remove her legs, without success. "please Goddess Ashley", he begged, but before he could repeat his useless cries, Ashley squeezed harder and he was knocked out again.

Ashley, getting annoyed at her own strength, got off him and began slapping his face again. "wake up!" she said. As Rob again came too, he was completely out of energy and just wanted it to be over."Please Goddess Ashley, please just end this."......Ashley said "beg on your fucking knees and I will consider it." Rob quickly obeyed, begging pathetically at her feet. "All right Ashley said, now for your surprise I promised you". Ashley laid down next to him and pulled him on top of her. " You are so lucky that for the very last thing you ever do will be to fuck me" Ashley laughed as she guided her battered prey inside of her. Amazingly Rob stayed rock hard through the whole ordeal. As he entered his Goddess's warm wet pussy, all the pain subsided as he was overcome with immense pleasure. But before he could enjoy it too long, Ashley whispered in his ear "have you ever seen GoldenEye, I have always wanted to do this" just as Rob was comprehending what was happening Ashley locked her legs around Rob and with all her strength squeezed as hard as she could. The sheer force cause Rob to inadvertently explode his load as he screamed as loud as he could in a pure mixture of pleasure and pain. As Ashley continued to squeeze, she felt bones cracking in between her thighs, after another scream from Rob he lost consciousness as Ashley continued to squeeze, each time harder, she could feel his body go limp as the strength from her legs forced his insides to implode on themselves. There was more screaming but it was from Ashley as she exploded into a mind numbing orgasm as she squeezed the last bit of life out of her victim.

The End
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jim1245 For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Feb-18, 11:48
Points: 2,374, Level: 20 Points: 2,374, Level: 20 Points: 2,374, Level: 20
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%
Last Achievements

Wow! What a finish!
The Following User Says Thank You to jensmvf For This Useful Post: