Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 12-Feb-18, 16:11
Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,424 Times in 784 Posts
Default Amazon Holly reviews

I am a big fan of tall women, so when I saw Amazon Holly on Tempest's website, I was excited. Women over 6ft are rare, so I wanted to book with her as soon as possible.

Setting it up was easy, (but if you don't know the owner as well as I do, provide a recent reference, that will help).

When Holly came into the room, I was floored. She was a towering 6'10 in her high heels and when she took them off, she was
still very tall, at 6'5.

Holly wanted to do some height comparisons, and it gave me a chance to talk with her. Holly is such a fun and interesting woman.She really loves being tall and she is very warm and genuine. I could have spent a few hours just talking to this fascinating young woman.

Then, we started wrestling and I quickly saw that Holly was not someone to underestimate!
I had asked for more of a beatdown, and Holly did some amazing belly punching and slapping.
Her strong legs would squeeze me so tight that I was tapping out in seconds.
She pushed me up against the wall and whispered in my ear what she was going to do to me. It was very hot.

All the while, she was very Dominant and in control. I felt completely safe with her, but at the same time, I was able to let go and lose myself in the moment.

I can't wait to see her again.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to NewYork For This Useful Post: