Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 14-Oct-16, 20:28
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,427 Times in 1,106 Posts
Default Re: can a women knock out man with ass/breast smothering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stev10 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Also regarding ass smothering, I once wrestled a woman who put down two double mattresses on the floor to wrestle on. At on point I found my head trapped between the two mattresses and she was on top of me in a reverse facesit.

I thought I could enjoy the facesiting for a bit and then just power my way out but didn't plan on the walls of the mattresses stopping any sideways movement of my head. I could spin around on the spot, which I did, but she just stayed on top of me and it got very uncomfortable and quite claustrophobic.

As well as being slightly smothered by her ass, her pelvic bones were digging into my face, something I hadn't encountered before and it was really painful. Also probably from her fighting to keep her balance the facesitting was pretty much full weight.

I was trying my best to unseat her and get free but the mattresses just kept me in place and her ass just became too smothering. I was getting really worked up and couldn't get out of it.

With the amount of energy I was exerting whilst being smothered under her ass,
I has reached that point where I thought it was tap out or pass out. At the time I didn't enjoy the experience at all, I felt completely dominated and really annoyed that the mattresses had played their part in creating a claustrophobic environment in which to get a little panic on. Looking back now it was amazing but at the time I wasn't happy to get "owned" like that.
I've never experienced the mattresses but I have at times experienced the pelvic bone pressing against my face, not the nice soft ass, and I share your non-enjoyment of that. What made it worse was the lady didn't seem to care about my not liking it. Oh, shed get off when I tapped but there was very little, "lets see how we can make this more fun for you", her attitude was more "take it or leave it".

I'm not sure what it was, cause she'd sat on me before with no pelvic bone pressure, and mostly it's not a problem but one session it came up more than once. Not a wrestler, just a large Dom, about 6'1, maybe 170 lbs, a fun smother most of the time. Mistress Meyhem.

As to knocking someone out - the original question. I have little doubt that it's possible if the lady is sufficiently more skilled or bigger/stronger. 2 people of equal strength/ability, I think they'd have a tough time getting a knockout that way.
Old 15-Oct-16, 05:18
Banned
Points: 3, Level: 1 Points: 3, Level: 1 Points: 3, Level: 1
Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7%

Japanese girl AMRITA told me that it's not possible to KO someone with ass/breast. It takes times more than 5 minutes
Old 15-Oct-16, 10:02
Points: 75,682, Level: 100 Points: 75,682, Level: 100 Points: 75,682, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 6,751 Times in 631 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

As to knocking someone out - the original question. I have little doubt that it's possible if the lady is sufficiently more skilled or bigger/stronger. 2 people of equal strength/ability, I think they'd have a tough time getting a knockout that way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mariakanellis2016 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Japanese girl AMRITA told me that it's not possible to KO someone with ass/breast. It takes times more than 5 minutes

Because of the time required it would be very difficult in a wrestling scenario unless the woman was much bigger, stronger, heavier etc. In a bondage scenario it's easy. All that's needed is the determination.
Old 15-Oct-16, 11:39
Moderator [D]
Points: 7,721, Level: 37 Points: 7,721, Level: 37 Points: 7,721, Level: 37
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillver [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Because of the time required it would be very difficult in a wrestling scenario unless the woman was much bigger, stronger, heavier etc. In a bondage scenario it's easy. All that's needed is the determination.
It’s the opposite.
If I am relaxed I can hold my breath for over two minutes before it gets uncomfortable but in a competitive session when I am short of breath already it lasts only seconds.
And the lack of air is weakening me quickly too.

From my experience I can confirm what stev10 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] and marcopolo [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] said.
I came close to tap in a breast smother two times before I could move my head enough to get some air: First time by Arekah Lox and second by this [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register].

To knock somebody out by ass smother it is more difficult unless the girl is much heavier than you or two girls are working together.
But it is possible.
Once Viktoria had me in a reverse face sit somehow fixing my had and controlling my arms. I was unable to move my head and had to tap.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ManInBlack For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Oct-16, 12:16
Points: 7,009, Level: 35 Points: 7,009, Level: 35 Points: 7,009, Level: 35
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Wow, that German lass has an amazing figure on her!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInBlack [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It’s the opposite.
If I am relaxed I can hold my breath for over two minutes before it gets uncomfortable but in a competitive session when I am short of breath already it lasts only seconds.

From my experience I can confirm what stev10 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] and marcopolo [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] said.
I came close to tap in a breast smother two times before I could move my head enough to get some air: First time by Arekah Lox and second by this [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register].

To knock somebody out by ass smother it is more difficult unless the girl is much heavier than you or two girls are working together.
But it is possible.
Once Viktoria had me in a reverse face sit somehow fixing my had and controlling my arms. I was unable to move my head and had to tap.
Old 15-Oct-16, 19:02
Points: 75,682, Level: 100 Points: 75,682, Level: 100 Points: 75,682, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 6,751 Times in 631 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInBlack [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It’s the opposite.

But it is possible.
You may get desperate for air quickly but it takes time to smother out. A guy frantically struggling to get free so he can breathe may well succeed. A bound guy who knows he's about to smothered isn't as calm as you think and at any rate it doesn't matter. It's only a matter of time.
Old 17-Oct-16, 07:10
Points: 8,317, Level: 39 Points: 8,317, Level: 39 Points: 8,317, Level: 39
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

The only breast smothers I've been into have been my wife's. Ranging from her pre-pregnancy firm A-Bs to her breastfeeding C-Ds back to overweight soft B-Cs and to post-weightloss flappy As.

She's very afraid of hurting me and gets very nervous at the slightest sign of asphyxiation, thus, she has always released me promptly. Anyway, except for her actual shape (which is great, BTW, but the breasts have been sucked away by the diet) I've been unable to breathe more than once and had to fake being fine to remain breast smothered, but she could have asphyxiated me had she kept the hold.

This is not a blood choke in which the brain shuts down in seconds like in a syncope, but keeps getting enough blood to remain alive. In airway chokes you get asphyxiation: the CO2 and acidity of your blood surge and that's what causes your brain to panic. Your blood keeps circulating, but it cannot give oxygen to the tissues, you may start to get lung edema, the electrolyte changes may lead to a cardiac arrest. It takes many minutes. And the worst part is that it does not resolve immediately after releasing the hold: It may take many more minutes until your blood gets rid of the CO2 and takes back enough O2 from the lungs. In the meanwhile, your life is still in jeopardy.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixed For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Oct-16, 13:36
Banned
Points: 11,607, Level: 46 Points: 11,607, Level: 46 Points: 11,607, Level: 46
Last Achievements

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Clear example. From 00:30 fully out of air
The Following User Says Thank You to bongo001 For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Oct-16, 16:15
Points: 6,378, Level: 34 Points: 6,378, Level: 34 Points: 6,378, Level: 34
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements

Believe, it can be done. Certainly when the woman is stronger than her opponent. She doesn't even have to have big breasts. For example, I know a guy who always wrestled full competitive, who was knocked out by Lethal Veronica with a breastsmother.
It might be hard at the beginning of a session, but when one is winded and not that strong anymore, it's certainly possible. I think women like Antscha can also do it by smothering with their ass, but I haven't seen or heard proof of that yet.
Old 19-Oct-16, 01:33
Points: 2,073, Level: 18 Points: 2,073, Level: 18 Points: 2,073, Level: 18
Last Achievements

it is possible. i got knocked out several times.

once my younger female cousin smothered me with her ass unconcious, while the three others fixed my head with their feet.
when i woke up, her brother sat on my face teabagging me.
their favorite smother is two or more feet fixing my head, one heel deep in my mouth then nose pinching with toes or hands. till ko.
beeing choked out is crazy too.
i can tell you stuff
The Following User Says Thank You to Feetcliff For This Useful Post: