Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 12-Nov-17, 06:11
Points: 3,839, Level: 26 Points: 3,839, Level: 26 Points: 3,839, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Defend Your Championship

Taken from here: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

You are waiting just out of the arena in a black robe, dancing from one foot to another. Hailed as an ultimate warrior, you’ve advanced yourself to becoming the champion of the Male Fighting League, defeating all other challengers and maintaining a perfect record. 52 wins. 0 loss...all in knockouts.
Your name is called over the loudspeaker and you enter through the curtains to the echoing cheer of the massive crowd. Thousands have gathered here to watch the ultimate battle.
You jog down the aisle and towards the ring, holding one hand on the upper rope and leaping over to plant yourself in the fighting area.
You raised your arms and the crowd goes wild. Despite your violent history against opponents, you are a crowd favorite.
You de-robe and toss it out of the ring. A few females fight over the piece of clothing. For tonight, you’ve decided to wear camo-colored pants and army boots. You’re shirtless, showing off your muscles to the bloodthirsty crowd.

The announcer then says, “And now, the champion of the Female Fighting League, Chloe SEVERE!!!”
You turn to watch your opponent approach. A beautiful blonde bombshell comes down the opposite aisle wearing a pink robe. She bends under the top rope and enters the ring opposite you, holding eye contact as she removes her robe.
Underneath, you’re surprised to find she is wearing a pink string bikini. She is barefoot and her pedicured feet have bright red painted toes. She smirks as she walks towards you.

You do the same and meet her in the center of the ring. You tower almost an entire foot over her, yet she stares up into your eyes defiantly.
Start again
You try to hold eye contact, but you find her large cleavage distracting and glance down at her perfect breasts.
Chloe smiles as she catches you staring at her tits.
“That’s right, big guy. These girls are what you’re going to lose to.”
She grabs a hold of each of her tits and moves them around for you. The crowd is going wild. You start to feel a pulsing in your groin, which you ignore.
You are starting to get annoyed. “Let’s get on with it then. No more games.”
“Oh I’m all for that, champ. It’s gonna be fun throwing you around in front of so many of your female fans.”
“Fine. Have it your way. It’s going to be fun putting a bitch like you in her place.”
Chloe’s eyes go wide with rage. “What did you just call me?”
You’re already tired of this. Instead of answer, you throw a lighting fast right hook into her exposed midsection.
Your punch connects and causes Chloe to double over in pain and surprise. She stumbles back as the crowd boos at the cheap attack.
Someone rings the bell for the fight to start.
You advance on the already weakened Chloe.
“I called you a little bitch,” you tell her.
She stares up in anger. “Okay you bastard. Anything goes? That’s good with me!”
You and Chloe come together in a flurry of attacks.
Immediately Chloe comes out swinging, catching you by surprise. The female slowly begins driving you back across the ring, completely shocking you.
Punch after punch connects with your face as you stumble backwards, stunned.
You begin throwing wild right and left hooks to force the vixen back, but she dodges and evades. A kick gets you across the face, sending you spiraling into the ropes. You turns just in time to block another kick aimed at your abdomen. Holding her foot in your hand, you reach back to deliver a blow to her face.
Suddenly, Chloe flips backwards, her free leg crashing under your chin and knocking you up, then down to your knees.
She lands perfectly just as you get back to your feet.
“How you doing there, champ?” she asks playfully. She puts her hands on her hips and slightly bends one leg as the crowd cheers.
“You’re nothing!” you mumble. “Nothing but a woman!”
With her hands still on her hips, she kicks out her foot towards your manhood, hitting pay dirt. Blinding pain ripples through your body as the top of her foot connects with your balls.
You immediately gasp in pain and fall to your knees, now at Chloe’s mercy.
“Now we’re both women,” she says.
“Oh god...” you groan. You try to rise but fail, placing one hand on the floor while the other massages your battered balls.
You look up at your opponent. Chloe is staring down at you, bent at the waist, her hands on her hips making a cringing face, mocking your pain.
“You don’t look so good already.”
“My balls...”
She wags a finger and shakes her head with sass. “Those are my balls now.”
You groan again, completely helpless.
“You want to call it quits?” she asks. “I’ll be a little merciful if you do.”
You manage to shake your head “No”.
Chloe looks angered by your defiance. She kicks her foot out, connecting with your face and sending you onto your back.
“You asked for it, tough guy,” she says, grabbing each of your legs in her hands.
She lifts her foot, threatening to stomp onto your balls.
“Wait!” you scream. But it’s too late.
Over and over she slams her pedicured bare foot down onto your manhood, each connection sending a shockwave of pain through your entire body. You can feel yourself starting to drool from the loss of control.
The crowd is cheering louder than you’ve ever heard them. Chloe lets your legs fall to the floor and takes a few steps away.
You remain motionless and spread-eagled.
Chloe puts a finger to her lips and looks at the crowd. The entire arena goes silent at her beckoning. Now there is a stillness in the air. She wants everyone to hear what she’s going to do next.
“Get over here,” she commands.
Fearing more punishment to your package, you use all your strength to get back to your knees and hobble closer to her. At the last second, you lose stability and crash against her bare legs, the only things holding you erect.
“Good boy. Now I want you to show everyone how badly you lost to me. You’re going to kiss my feet.”
You are forced to obey.
You weakly look up at her in frightened confusion. You’ve never had a foot fetish or even been forced by anyone to kiss anything. You look down at her perfect feet.
“Kiss the feet that beat you. Kiss them in front of everyone.”
You try to shake your head.
“Please...” you mumble.
“You want me to punish your balls more, sweet heart? I haven’t even broken a sweat so far. Get down there now...bitch.”
You have no choice. You let yourself collapse at the woman’s feet. She playfully lifts one foot up in your face. Fighting through the pain in your balls, you beginning kissing the foot over and over.
“That’s right. That’s it,” Chloe purrs. “Kiss every toe. Kiss the female feet that destroyed your manhood.”
You can hear the crowd shocked and laughing at you, hobbled on all floor at the feet of the bikini-clad winner. This is impossible. How did this happen? She destroyed me!
Suddenly you begin to feel a pulsing in your groin again. You are getting aroused by your defeat!
You begin to kiss more vigorously. She places her other foot in front of you and you kiss that as well.
“Talk to me,” she commands.
“I’m sorry. Forgive me for defying you.”
“Am I the better fighter?” she asks.
“Yes, entirely. You defeated me. I lost to a girl.”
She uses her foot to toss you onto your back. Now your full-fledged erection stands up, tenting your camouflage pants.
“By to look of that hard cock of yours, I think you lost to a woman...and liked it. Scream that for me!”
“I LOST TO A WOMAN!” you bellow. Your words echo through the silent arena. At this point you’ve lost all will to disobey. The proud warrior you once were has shriveled up into nothing but a defeated slave. All because of the female who beat you.
“Did you like worshipping my feet?” she asks.
You nod weakly, unable to move. You are so aroused. How could she be doing this to you?! You’ve never been defeated or humiliated before.
She giggles. “Well then I’ve got one last embarrassment for you.”
She walks over and stands above you, placing one foot on your chest. Now the crowd screams with satisfaction. The whole place roars. Flashes from the audience’s cameras are going off, capturing your weakest moment.
“Let’s see how long this takes...” she says.
Chloe removes her foot from you chest and reaches down towards your pants, undoing your belt and fly.
Your erection is now completely exposed in front of three thousand fans.
Standing back up, Chloe places her hands back on her hips and puts one foot onto your cock, rubbing back and forth.
The mix of pleasure from your cock and pain from your balls is almost more than you can bear. Never has an opponent destroyed you so thoroughly.
“You like that, tough guy? Who’s your boss?” she asks, still rubbing her pedicured foot up and down your shaft.
“You. You’re the boss.” You can’t believe this is happening. You can’t believe you can’t stop it.
“That’s right. I owed your ass. I crushed your testicles and I could do it again if I wanted. I beat you physically and now I’m going to beat you sexually.”
“No...” you whisper weakly. She laughs at you.
“Yeah, that sounded convincing.” She begins rubbing her bare foot along your shaft faster and faster. “I’m the champion now. I’m the better fighter. I’ve completely emasculated you under my foot. More than that, I did it while getting you hard as a rock.”
Your pulse is quickening as you near climax. You’re getting so close you begin to moan.
“There we go...” she says. Suddenly, right as you were ready to come, her foot stops rubbing and she instantly crushes down on your balls with her heel. You scream, but were so turned on that the shock causes you to orgasm. The mix of pain and pleasure is like nothing you’ve ever experienced.
Chloe uses her toes to aim your cock up onto your chest so your payload covers you. You’ve been completely and utterly shamed by the female champion.
Defeated and exhausted. “Please,” you begin. “Please knock me out.” Tears are streaming down your face.
Giving you a half smirk, Chloe folds her arms under her breasts. She pushes down harder onto your balls, harder than she has before. Your vision starts to blur. You’re too weak to scream. Too weak to do anything. You regret ever daring to get in the ring with Chloe.
“I’m the only champion now.” Her words echo through your incoherent state.
You finally begin to black out, thankfully it’s almost over. Through tear-filled eyes, your final image is Chloe crushing your balls into nothing while her folded arms push up her perfect tits, creating sensational cleavage.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Fake For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Nov-17, 10:47
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts
Default Re: Defend Your Championship

Well, that was certainly a decisive victory. Bet he regrets calling her a bitch now.

Thanks for the story, mate.
Old 14-Nov-17, 00:59
Points: 8,451, Level: 39 Points: 8,451, Level: 39 Points: 8,451, Level: 39
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Cool Re: Defend Your Championship

Wow, I actually created this interactive story and forgot about it. Felt great to revisit. Thanks!

If anybody liked it, I have a few other stories on here, though this one is the only interactive one.
The Following User Says Thank You to glennmennen For This Useful Post:

Tags
mixed wrestling story