Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 15-Feb-13, 16:38
Points: 6,673, Level: 34 Points: 6,673, Level: 34 Points: 6,673, Level: 34
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default are scissor girls paid?

I always wanted to know how much do you think the wrstling ladies from sites such as svixens, foxes, utopia, etc are paid for doing those clips? I think the guy is not paid....I would do those clips for free.....! just something that goes round my head a lot!
Old 15-Feb-13, 17:08
Banned
Points: 11,882, Level: 47 Points: 11,882, Level: 47 Points: 11,882, Level: 47
Last Achievements

Default Re: are scissor girls paid?

Then you should volunteer...I'm sure they would accept...if you are reasonably good looking
Old 09-Mar-13, 22:53
Points: 4,005, Level: 26 Points: 4,005, Level: 26 Points: 4,005, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jumahe [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I always wanted to know how much do you think the wrstling ladies from sites such as svixens, foxes, utopia, etc are paid for doing those clips? I think the guy is not paid....I would do those clips for free.....! just something that goes round my head a lot!
I would imagine the girls will be paid small amounts but the guys usually do it for nothing(unless of course its their proffession)

I did a Fetish video years back(with my girlfriend then wife)for an English producer and was paid with some excellent photos

as always the men usually are into what is happening and the memorys are enough.

I know like yourself I would do it for free,some of the girls are stunning.
Old 09-Mar-13, 23:16
Banned
Points: 11,882, Level: 47 Points: 11,882, Level: 47 Points: 11,882, Level: 47
Last Achievements

Interesting question.
But I think you'll find the vidbiz people won't want to talk about it.
Ask them sometime how much they pay in residuals to the girls...
Old 10-Mar-13, 09:50
Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53
Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,388 Times in 342 Posts

I've been in two wrestling clips, I didn't get paid and the wrestler was paid just a little more than for a session.
Old 17-Jul-13, 18:31
Points: 4,005, Level: 26 Points: 4,005, Level: 26 Points: 4,005, Level: 26
Last Achievements

[B]without a doubt i do think alot of males would volunteer their services, for these videos including myself on that list.[/B]
Its getting through to do the initial video as most of the companys do seem to use the same faces(male wise).
better the devil you know i would presume..
Old 17-Jul-13, 22:01
Points: 4,774, Level: 29 Points: 4,774, Level: 29 Points: 4,774, Level: 29
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Yeah, I think the girls are paid about the same as a session. As for the jobbers, I get around 100 for a few hour's "work". Nice of the producer to give some gas money, in my opinion.
Old 17-Jul-13, 23:34
Points: 6,183, Level: 33 Points: 6,183, Level: 33 Points: 6,183, Level: 33
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by meh985 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yeah, I think the girls are paid about the same as a session. As for the jobbers, I get around 100 for a few hour's "work". Nice of the producer to give some gas money, in my opinion.
Lol I was about to mention MWUvideo had a section on there site about needing jobbers, then I saw your location lol.

I'm gonna take a shot in the dark here, but do you work for DJ?

Either way, I know at one time his site said they'll pay you, but like other guys here, I'd do it just for the session. I know originally he wanted guys no taller than 5'6", but has since changed it to 6 foot. I guess finding little guys is harder than he thought. Hell I'm 5'6". Seems this would be the only time I could think of a positive for being short,lol.

I actually talked to him about being in a video. I was the right size, but my schedule was fucked up. That was 8 years ago.

Last edited by MixedWrestlingFanBoy; 17-Jul-13 at 23:39.
Old 18-Jul-13, 03:04
Points: 4,774, Level: 29 Points: 4,774, Level: 29 Points: 4,774, Level: 29
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixedWrestlingFanBoy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Lol I was about to mention MWUvideo had a section on there site about needing jobbers, then I saw your location lol.

Either way, I know at one time his site said they'll pay you, but like other guys here, I'd do it just for the session. I know originally he wanted guys no taller than 5'6", but has since changed it to 6 foot. I guess finding little guys is harder than he thought. Hell I'm 5'6". Seems this would be the only time I could think of a positive for being short,lol.

I actually talked to him about being in a video. I was the right size, but my schedule was fucked up. That was 8 years ago.
Yup, you got it in one. Then again, there aren't many companies in NC lol. I feel the pay's a fair way to handle things, since he's got a particular vision in mind for his movies. It's not like those jobbers in grappling girls clips; there's showmanship involved, so you can't just sit back (or press forward) and enjoy the session. But I can respect him wanting to stay in genre, and I might be able to do a more competitive one later on.
Old 18-Jul-13, 04:49
Points: 97,714, Level: 100 Points: 97,714, Level: 100 Points: 97,714, Level: 100
Activity: 47.6% Activity: 47.6% Activity: 47.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,110 Times in 4,078 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by freestylefan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Interesting question.
But I think you'll find the vidbiz people won't want to talk about it.
Ask them sometime how much they pay in residuals to the girls...
Do they offer them residuals? I'm assuming you're talking about a % of sales...

Quote:
Originally Posted by meh985 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yup, you got it in one. Then again, there aren't many companies in NC lol. I feel the pay's a fair way to handle things, since he's got a particular vision in mind for his movies. It's not like those jobbers in grappling girls clips; there's showmanship involved, so you can't just sit back (or press forward) and enjoy the session. But I can respect him wanting to stay in genre, and I might be able to do a more competitive one later on.
DJ would have to pay me a bonus to listen to his bad jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixedWrestlingFanBoy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

He should ask grapplinggirls what their secret is in finding "little guys"