Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 21-Dec-17, 19:44
Points: 5,784, Level: 32 Points: 5,784, Level: 32 Points: 5,784, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Lady Scarlet reviews

At the start of December I was visiting Milan, Italy. While I was there I looked on Wb270 to see if any wrestlers were visiting the city. There were a few but it wasn’t easy to get a session with them as they were busy.
One day when I checked again I noticed a new female wrestler had appeared on wb270.
Here is her profile :
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I sent an email and booked a session with her which was very easy. Communication was great and she asked what kind of session I was looking for.
We agreed on a semi competitive match and also some bondage wrestling.
She said she was new to bondage wrestling and had only done it once but she had been wrestling for quite a few years.

The day of the session arrived and I arrived at Lady Scarlet’s place. It is located in a convenient location for the underground.
When I met her for the first time I was gobsmacked. She looks amazing in her photos but in real life she is like a model. She is extremely beautiful with an amazing physique. She was taller my 5’10 as she was wearing heels. The first thing I saw were these strong thighs. I was thinking this is not going to be a very difficult session so I might have to let her win. However I will need to avoid those legs because they could cause me some problems.

We got prepared for the session and Lady Scarlet asked me if I would like to arm wrestle first. So I agreed and we started with our right arms. As soon as we started I was shocked. I could not budge her arm at all and I was thinking how could this beautiful woman be so strong. We continues for a while but it was a stalemate. She asked if I wanted to try the other arm. I said ok but told her it was my weak arm, she smiled and said this is my strong arm. I was thinking that this could end badly for me. I wasn’t wrong, in less than a minute my arm was slammed down. This should have been a concern but in my mind I still thought she was to beautiful and angelic looking to wrestle.

We got on our knees and took each other’s hands in a test of strength. We were quite evenly matched and I started to push Lady Scarlet back. Next minute she has pulled me towards her very quickly and she is on top of me. I was stunned and not expecting it. Once she has her arms and legs wrapped around you it is difficult to pry them off you. I continued trying to escape but the more effort I used the more tired I became. Lady Scarlet was then able to get me into position for a submission or pin.
I would guess that after about 20 minutes I had submitted 3 times. Her legs and arms are very strong and once they are locked on you it is difficult to get them off you.
After the 3rd submission we went to bondage wrestling. As you can guess I ended up with my arms and legs tied up. It didn’t take Lady Scarlet long as I was quite tired but even if I hadn’t been tired she would have still got me in bondage. While I was in bondage Lady Scarlet enjoyed tickling me as a I am very ticklish.

I walked away from the session thinking ‘Wow’
I really enjoyed the session and I can see that Lady Scarlet really enjoys wrestling. She will take you down with a smile on her face.
I might have been 4 inches taller and 20kg heavier but I was no match for her.
I will definitely see Lady Scarlet when I visit Milan again.

If you have any questions then please feel free to ask.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to markpaulbaines For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Sep-19, 17:23
Points: 2,067, Level: 18 Points: 2,067, Level: 18 Points: 2,067, Level: 18
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Lady Scarlet reviews

New rece?
Old 30-Sep-19, 17:26
Points: 61, Level: 1 Points: 61, Level: 1 Points: 61, Level: 1
Activity: 9.3% Activity: 9.3% Activity: 9.3%

Default Lady Scarlet reviews

Thanks for the input and the colorful story. Not many of us get to watch stills go heads to heads tails to tails. You are blazing the path for the rest of us soon to be microdistillers.