Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 10-Oct-17, 01:28
Producer
Points: 11,759, Level: 46 Points: 11,759, Level: 46 Points: 11,759, Level: 46
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,203 Times in 168 Posts
Default Taylor (Tempest) reviews

By now you've probably seen Taylor bursting onto the NYC scene. She's done a couple vids for my store and also for DoomMaidens and you can session with her at Tempest. Just wanted to say a few things about this girl. Can't say enough how much she impressed me when I got to wrestle her. There are definitely certain people when you wrestle them you can feel a difference in how tight and solid their frame is. You can absolutely tell when the person you're wrestling is a serious athlete outside of wrestling. They feel harder to push, harder to squeeze, just solid all over.

Some people I would put in this category are Mahea, Kaysha, of course Veve and I would add Taylor to that category as well. Though she's newer she's already ramping up her wrestling training and is picking stuff up quick! But even without that, wrestling her felt like a sporting event. She works out a LOT! And she has a serious competitive streak! When you are on the mats with her, you become her sport and she plays to win!

One thing that stood out too was her stamina and endurance. We went at quite a hard pace! It's a pace that plenty have had trouble keeping up with. With her there was no inkling of slowing down in her eyes when we would end a fall. It was just get back up and immediately it was time to play again.

Off the mats she's super friendly and nice. Her accent is indeed very sexy so it's easy to have your mind put at ease. But once she's in her wrestling attire and you see those solid strong athletic muscles and you see her in her game face mode knowing that she is focused and thinking about how hard she's going to wrestle you down, you will know you were in a legit sporting event.

Definitely don't miss the chance to meet and wrestle this girl while you can. She is absolutely amazing and a dream to challenge on the mats.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to HanzVanDerKill For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Oct-17, 06:08
Moderator [D]
Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85
Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,512 Times in 2,397 Posts
Default Re: Taylor (Tempest)

I never believe why people forget to put a link!

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

she is really a cute and strong girl...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ours01 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Jan-18, 03:12
Points: 2,859, Level: 22 Points: 2,859, Level: 22 Points: 2,859, Level: 22
Last Achievements

Default Taylor (Tempest) reviews

Hi, everyone. I hope you all had a happy new year.

I know Taylor has been around for some time, she made some videos with Doom Maidens, you probably know her by now. But I just feel like I should write a review. I had session with her recently when I visited New York. Long story short, she is amazing. If you haven't met her yet, better have a session with her while she is still around. (From what I know, she won't stay long)

Taylor is a very beautiful lady. 5'7'' tall and 145 lbs. Fitness type. Very friendly. She is from Australia, has a lovely accent. And she knows a lot of stuffs, that makes her a great person to talk to.

About my session. I had light/semi type session with her, I basically stayed in defense. Because I had no wrestling experience before, I didn't know how to do a legitimate wrestling move ( didn't want to end up pulling her hairs or landing a punch on her)

She is very strong, of course. And her skills are also pretty good.(at least for me) I am 5'11 and 195 lbs, stronger than her. (I won arm wrestling relatively easily). But she just beat me so hard, made me tap out more than 20 times. She is very fast. For a few times, I had good positions, but she just broke my advantages before I could realize. Her best moves are arm bar, leg scissors and head lock. (I am pretty sure she has more weapons in her arsenal, she didn't use more technique because I am too less-skilled to her) She is a very nice lady.

One thing about her made me so happy was, she could hold back a little bit and match my level, sort of. I don't know it is a common thing for all session wrestlers or it is just her. But she is so good at it. She didn't put me down in 10 seconds (which I am pretty sure she could). Instead, she used more strength and less skills to match me. She acted like she was trying very hard to put me down and she found the best ways to let me resist more. She even let me pin her down once (it was just my brute force over her without any technique). That just made me so happy, because I like the feeling of 'competitive' (don't want the session to be too 'one-sided'). And she didn't slack off either, she put up a decent effort and gave some serious bruises on my arms and my torso. I think it takes some wrestling skills and acting skills to pull that off. It is so great.

I am taking BJJ class right now, and spending more time at the gym. Because I will have another trip to New York to challenge her again.

I highly recommend Taylor.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wonderwoman For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Jan-18, 10:45
Points: 5,175, Level: 30 Points: 5,175, Level: 30 Points: 5,175, Level: 30
Last Achievements

Default Re: Taylor of New York Tempest ( Doom Maidens)

Did you book her through the Tempest site?

When you say she won't stay ;long do you mean in NY? Or doing session?

Thanks

(I am going to be in NY in a few months)
Old 04-Jan-18, 17:46
Points: 2,859, Level: 22 Points: 2,859, Level: 22 Points: 2,859, Level: 22
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebrozac [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Did you book her through the Tempest site?

When you say she won't stay ;long do you mean in NY? Or doing session?

Thanks

(I am going to be in NY in a few months)
Hi,

Yes. I booked her through Tempest's email, the manager Lisa arranged it, coordinated time and everything.

I meant 'doing session' when I said 'I think she won't stay long'. I didn't know that for sure. I just got a feeling that she takes this wrestling session thing as a temporary job more than a long time career. She told me that she didn't know this whole thing until she moved to New York. And she didn't make too many videos.( which she could) So, I would say book her sooner than later.

Thanks
Old 10-Jan-18, 07:19
Points: 10,250, Level: 43 Points: 10,250, Level: 43 Points: 10,250, Level: 43
Last Achievements

I had the pleasure of wrestling Taylor recently, and she is the REAL deal!!

I generally prefer my wrestling partner to not be fluent in BJJ, or maybe just have some basic knowledge of it.

Taylor is extremely similar to Jolie in terms of strength, skill and aggressiveness.
She is raw power that I have not experienced lately, and was not quite prepared for.
She came at me and brought me down in seconds, and I am a 6'0 and 185lbs.
I have wrestled several BJJ experts, but when it comes down to it, I prefer someone with raw strength, agility, aggression and determination - and Taylor has that in spades!
Again, if you ever had the opportunity to wrestle Jolie, Taylor is very similar in wrestling style. Taylor is bigger, and I would say even more aggressive!

It was a fantastic match with a beautiful and smart young woman, and she is not to be missed!
The Following User Says Thank You to Cooper For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Jan-18, 06:34
Points: 13,267, Level: 49 Points: 13,267, Level: 49 Points: 13,267, Level: 49
Last Achievements

A really great girl to session with. Not the most highly technical wrestler...but I believe she is taking grappling classes. She has great cardio, natural strength and a very competitive nature...would definitely recommend.
Old 28-Jan-18, 23:34
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,079 Times in 4,065 Posts

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stymie For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Oct-21, 01:29
Points: 153, Level: 3 Points: 153, Level: 3 Points: 153, Level: 3
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%

Default Re: Taylor (Tempest) reviews

Whatever happened to Taylor? She disappeared from the scene way too soon.
Old 27-Oct-21, 11:51
Points: 11,563, Level: 46 Points: 11,563, Level: 46 Points: 11,563, Level: 46
Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,006 Times in 624 Posts
Default Re: Taylor (Tempest) reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by RvH lll [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Whatever happened to Taylor? She disappeared from the scene way too soon.
As do many have done over the years and without advance notice.

Tags
taylor