Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 14-Jan-18, 08:29
Points: 7,661, Level: 37 Points: 7,661, Level: 37 Points: 7,661, Level: 37
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Trying to write an interactive femdom story, open to requests

I’ve read a lot of wrestling stories on here, and many of them have been wonderful pieces of writing, but none have been exactly what I’m looking for—so I decided to make my own. I’m currently in the process of writing it on CHYOA.

It’s about a new up-and-comer in a fictional erotic fighting league who’s randomly selected to take on the champion in a match for charity, and gets dominated both physically and sexually. I’m doing lots of sexual holds and moves—breast smothers, facesits, stinkfaces, and plenty more—but also emphasizing that she’s in excellent shape and much stronger than him, so that she can easily do as she pleases.

But this is the first piece of MvF fiction (and indeed erotica in general) I’ve ever written, and I want it to be a crowd-pleaser—so I’m taking requests. I want to know what you all want to see in an interactive story; chances are I can fit it in somehow given how many paths I want this to ultimately have.

The only exceptions to this are weird out-there fetishes (scat, farts, vore, etc.) and cruelty or sadism on the part of the woman (she won’t be breaking any bones or trying to destroy his genitals, though some ballbusting is ok). Beyond that, be creative—even if it doesn’t seem like it will fit, I have room for a lot of things, from boxing to submission holds to high-flying pro wrestling moves.

So, what are your thoughts?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Korn For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Jan-18, 08:56
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts
Default Re: Trying to write an interactive femdom story, open to requests

I do like the idea of a skilled female wrestler toying with her male opponent, putting on a wrestling clinic and enjoying the spectacle and showmanship of humiliating him in front of an audience. It is also a good thing to see a fight that is not motivated by hate or rage, but rather just a simple love of wrestling and competitive spirit. Pro wrestling moves will be a great focus, as could submission holds that she locks in and pressures right up until the point he wants to submit, at which time she suddenly releases it and shifts to something else. I also have a great love of facesitting and scissorholds, but I'd understand if that falls into the category of weird fetishes you want to avoid.

I wish you every success with the story, mate, but I hope you know how ambitious the task that you have set yourself will be. Branching stories like the one you are planning can quickly run into tens and hundreds of interconnecting branches. It will take a lot of planning and discipline to do it well, but if you can accomplish it, your story should be something amazing.

Good luck with your first story attempt, mate.
Old 14-Jan-18, 10:25
Points: 2,505, Level: 20 Points: 2,505, Level: 20 Points: 2,505, Level: 20
Last Achievements

Would like to see more mixed fighting on chyoa.com. I don't like extreme violence or fatal matches. I like stories that deal with the aftermath of the fight as well.

The best fighting story on chyoa is by superdeadlyhamattack

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to Vanilla For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Jan-18, 22:26
Points: 6,779, Level: 35 Points: 6,779, Level: 35 Points: 6,779, Level: 35
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

I like theme of very large women (tall, muscled or bbw) overwhelming average-sized, slim/lean guys. I like that you mentioned the sexual-type holds, because they add a layer of humiliation to the spectacle (facesitting particularly). I have written some stories like this but always like to see how others approach it.
Old 14-Jan-18, 22:52
Last Achievements

I’ve discovered that CHYOA has a lot more options for constructing stories than I thought, enough that I can make this into a fun little hybrid of a story and a game. For example, there’s an option to add variables to the story, which I’m taking advantage of quite a bit.

I’m using three variables to track your state throughout the game. Two of them are visible: these are Exhaustion and Humiliation.

Exhaustion is how much you’ve been beaten up and physically dominated over the course of the match; it builds up when you’re getting outboxed, put in submission holds, attacked with wrestling power moves, and so on.

Humiliation is how much you’ve been outfucked and sexually dominated; it (obviously) builds up when she performs a sexual move on you such as a facesit, stinkface, or breast smother, or when she’s just plain fucking you in the middle of the ring.

I’m planning for the finale of the match to come once either stat reaches a certain threshold, signifying that you’re either no longer physically able to fight or that your will to continue is gone and you’re ready to submit.

The third, hidden variable is Respect. This represents the level of, well, respect the Champion has for you. You’re a scrappy underdog who doesn’t really have a chance, and showing grit and determination (for example, by refusing to submit or confronting her head-on even though you know it’s hopeless) can earn her admiration.

Building this up enough unlocks an alternate ending where she offers to let you win in order to boost your career and eventually make you into a worthy opponent to fight against. You can accept this offer or turn it down. If you refuse, you get an alternate-dialogue version of the main ending.
Old 15-Jan-18, 07:59
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

I've never tried creating a story with CHYOA, though I have read through a few wrestling stories made by others. The variables function you mentioned does sound like it has some interesting possibilities. I agree with Vanilla that SuperDeadlyHamAttack's interactive story is the best one I've read, with outstanding depth and description. Ham is just a fantastic writer, period, but the work he put into that story is phenomenal. It has something like 125 chapters! I can't get my mind wrapped around how long that would take to put together.

Thank you for engaging with us as you work all this out, mate. You are certainly building anticipation for your story. I'm really looking forward to seeing how it all comes out.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Jan-18, 20:44
Points: 2,941, Level: 22 Points: 2,941, Level: 22 Points: 2,941, Level: 22
Last Achievements

Would love if you made the names customizable. I've seen it on choya before and it makes it even more fun.
Old 17-Jan-18, 21:09
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Would love if you made the names customizable. I've seen it on choya before and it makes it even more fun.
Already done. I’ve tried to write it so that it works with either normal names or wrestling stage names.
Old 19-Jan-18, 14:49
dude501

This sounds awesome! I don't think there's anything I can add to what you've already said (Your three variables idea sounds brilliant), but you can definitely count me as another person looking forward to reading it when it's ready.

It's not much, but I've made a somewhat similar story on writing.com (link in signature) that you're more than welcome to take a look at, especially if it somehow helps give you a neat idea or two to use in your story.

Thanks for this!
Old 19-Jan-18, 16:54
Points: 18,642, Level: 59 Points: 18,642, Level: 59 Points: 18,642, Level: 59
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,615 Times in 271 Posts

Asian women, not very tall or heavy, but under her clothes she is very muscled, skilled, trained and lethal. She began to be bored to smash easily all the males she fight and she is searchng for a real foe, man enought to give her some cometition, dangerous enoght to make her sweat in a fight before she can defeat him and use him like sextoy. The fight is very even and competitive the first half; Second half began a little uneven and become more ando more uneven. The guy fight back every moment but he end the fight smashed, beaten, raped and tamed.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to muarijun For This Useful Post:

Tags
erotic, femdom, interactive, pro mixed wrestling, sexfight