Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 22-May-17, 17:40
Points: 3,501, Level: 24 Points: 3,501, Level: 24 Points: 3,501, Level: 24
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Sarah Brooke reviews

Im also waiting on an email from her as well. Thinking of sending another one in a few days
Old 15-Nov-17, 23:22
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,079 Times in 4,065 Posts

Does anyone know what name she used for grapplinggirls videos?

Published on Feb 20, 2017

Sarah is an up and coming Mixed Wrestler and after a shoot for MWU Videos she sat down with DJ, owner of MWU Videos, for an interview.

Last edited by stymie; 15-Nov-17 at 23:35.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to stymie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Jan-18, 18:09
Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,023 Times in 615 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acjedrummer [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Im also waiting on an email from her as well. Thinking of sending another one in a few days
I am currently trying to set up a session with Sarah towards the end of january. So far she has been pretty responsive to my emails. It seems to take her about 24 hours to respond. But by session wrestler standards, 24 hours is practically real time.

I would give her another day, and then try again.
The Following User Says Thank You to Braddogg4345 For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Jan-18, 06:26
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

I had the pleasure of finally meeting Sarah Brooke for a session. I booked a 2 hour session with both me and my wife! That's right, my wife also participated in the session. And needless to say, this is the best session I have done to date.

My first impression of Sarah when she opened the door, was that she is just as beautiful in person as she is her videos. She was small in stature, but her body was solid muscle, and is was evident just by looking at her. She was wearing a tank top which displayed her toned arms and shoulders. She was wearing yoga pants, so I couldn't see how well muscled her legs were, but I later found out in her scissor holds!

Sarah's personality was amazing too. My wife was very hesitant about doing this session. She had never done a session before, so she had a lot of anxiety about it. Sarah's friendly and welcoming persona put my wife at ease almost immediately. 10 minutes into the session, the two of them were chatting like they had been friends for years.

We started our session with Sarah showing my wife how to apply a killer scissor. My wife has strong legs, and has always been good at scissoring, but Sarah's instruction completely upped her game. After a little instruction, and a few attempts, my wife had me tapping like a pro! She even KO'd me in a scissor hold! Sarah also showed my wife how to apply a proper triangle choke, guillotine, figure four scissor hold, and reverse figure four scissors.

I have never done competitive wrestling in a session before, but we decided to try it out. My wife watched as Sarah and I wrestled. I am not a professional fighter, and I have very little fighting experience, so Sarah was able to handle me pretty easily. The first fall lasted all of about 15 seconds. I lunged at her, she thew me in a guillotine choke, and I tapped out immediately. The second fall, I was a little more prepared. She quickly took control once again, but I was able to avoid any choke holds for quite a while. I was even able to turn her over and take an advantage for a little bit. It was short lived though. Eventually I wound up in her scissor hold, and I tapped out. That was the extent of our competitive wrestling. My wife seemed to get a kick out of watching me get beat. It was embarrassing for me, but at the same time, it was a major turn on.

After Sarah showed my wife a few more holds, my wife and I took to the mat for a wrestling match. My wife has no wrestling experience, so it wasn't really competitive. It was more semi-competitive. We were both trying, but we were going about half speed. Sarah was instructing my wife as we grappled. My wife really impressed me, as she was able to control me fairly easily. She also got me to submit once when she put me in a triangle choke.

This was an amazing session. It was almost like a dream to have my wife and Sarah together, kicking my ass. If anyone has seen my posts in the past, they know that my wife has always scissored me, but she never went full force. She was afraid to really scissor me hard. All that changed at this session. My wife got over her fear of hurting me, and she went all out on me, even knocking me out once, and it didn't even phase her. I think I probably tapped about 15 times between my wife's thighs. And here I am three days later, and my jaw and neck are still sore! This session really brought out the sadistic scissor vixen in her.

Needless to say, if Sarah is coming to your town, don't pass up the opportunity to session with her. And if your wife is up for it, bring her too!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_4007.JPG (716.3 KB, 1269 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3855.JPG (762.9 KB, 1166 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_4079.JPG (677.3 KB, 1249 views)
The Following 71 Users Say Thank You to Braddogg4345 For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Jan-18, 03:32
Points: 321, Level: 6 Points: 321, Level: 6 Points: 321, Level: 6
Activity: 11.6% Activity: 11.6% Activity: 11.6%

you are so lucky to have a wife like that.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spader For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Jan-18, 13:57
Points: 4,392, Level: 27 Points: 4,392, Level: 27 Points: 4,392, Level: 27
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Must have been one of the most amazing sessions you ever had
The Following User Says Thank You to Sigtinius For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Jan-18, 01:55
Points: 5,125, Level: 30 Points: 5,125, Level: 30 Points: 5,125, Level: 30
Last Achievements

I am so happy for you. I have followed your posts ever since the Diana the Valkyrie site and the Scissors forum. I know how much you wanted to have a *scissors relationship* with your wife, and you were frustrated. She would scissor you sometimes, but something big was missing in your relationship, like you wished she would *just get it* or understand how important it was to you. Sometimes, I got the impression she perhaps was a bit distant emotionally with the whole scissor thing and kind of resented it a bit. Maybe I am wrong, and if so, I apologize.

Now, she can hurt you, dish it out, and perhaps even use it to punish you, and be okay with it. Again, I am so happy for you. I bet you feel pounds lighter emotionally, because of her new found enlightenment. I hope this continues to the point where you post something like....”be careful what you ask for, it might come true. I am truly afraid of my wife’s legs.”
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tenzin For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Jan-18, 14:33
Points: 7,300, Level: 36 Points: 7,300, Level: 36 Points: 7,300, Level: 36
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braddogg4345 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I had the pleasure of finally meeting Sarah Brooke for a session. I booked a 2 hour session with both me and my wife! That's right, my wife also participated in the session. And needless to say, this is the best session I have done to date.

My first impression of Sarah when she opened the door, was that she is just as beautiful in person as she is her videos. She was small in stature, but her body was solid muscle, and is was evident just by looking at her. She was wearing a tank top which displayed her toned arms and shoulders. She was wearing yoga pants, so I couldn't see how well muscled her legs were, but I later found out in her scissor holds!

Sarah's personality was amazing too. My wife was very hesitant about doing this session. She had never done a session before, so she had a lot of anxiety about it. Sarah's friendly and welcoming persona put my wife at ease almost immediately. 10 minutes into the session, the two of them were chatting like they had been friends for years.

We started our session with Sarah showing my wife how to apply a killer scissor. My wife has strong legs, and has always been good at scissoring, but Sarah's instruction completely upped her game. After a little instruction, and a few attempts, my wife had me tapping like a pro! She even KO'd me in a scissor hold! Sarah also showed my wife how to apply a proper triangle choke, guillotine, figure four scissor hold, and reverse figure four scissors.

I have never done competitive wrestling in a session before, but we decided to try it out. My wife watched as Sarah and I wrestled. I am not a professional fighter, and I have very little fighting experience, so Sarah was able to handle me pretty easily. The first fall lasted all of about 15 seconds. I lunged at her, she thew me in a guillotine choke, and I tapped out immediately. The second fall, I was a little more prepared. She quickly took control once again, but I was able to avoid any choke holds for quite a while. I was even able to turn her over and take an advantage for a little bit. It was short lived though. Eventually I wound up in her scissor hold, and I tapped out. That was the extent of our competitive wrestling. My wife seemed to get a kick out of watching me get beat. It was embarrassing for me, but at the same time, it was a major turn on.

After Sarah showed my wife a few more holds, my wife and I took to the mat for a wrestling match. My wife has no wrestling experience, so it wasn't really competitive. It was more semi-competitive. We were both trying, but we were going about half speed. Sarah was instructing my wife as we grappled. My wife really impressed me, as she was able to control me fairly easily. She also got me to submit once when she put me in a triangle choke.

This was an amazing session. It was almost like a dream to have my wife and Sarah together, kicking my ass. If anyone has seen my posts in the past, they know that my wife has always scissored me, but she never went full force. She was afraid to really scissor me hard. All that changed at this session. My wife got over her fear of hurting me, and she went all out on me, even knocking me out once, and it didn't even phase her. I think I probably tapped about 15 times between my wife's thighs. And here I am three days later, and my jaw and neck are still sore! This session really brought out the sadistic scissor vixen in her.

Needless to say, if Sarah is coming to your town, don't pass up the opportunity to session with her. And if your wife is up for it, bring her too!
Thanks for sharing your experience. I've been following your posts as you were trying to setup the session with your wife. I'm glad it all worked out. I'd love to hear more about your wife's thoughts and impressions about the whole thing.
Old 29-Jan-18, 18:05
Points: 29,220, Level: 74 Points: 29,220, Level: 74 Points: 29,220, Level: 74
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,233 Times in 522 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braddogg4345 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Lucky man.

My wife will hit me with a wodden spoon, that's about it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to marino2 For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Jan-18, 21:02
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by scissorme2tight [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks for sharing your experience. I've been following your posts as you were trying to setup the session with your wife. I'm glad it all worked out. I'd love to hear more about your wife's thoughts and impressions about the whole thing.
Before the session, my wife was hating me! "I dont want to do this", "i cant believe your making me do this", etc. even though she agreed to do it in the first place. I was afraid that my wife was going to be in a bitchy mood, or that she would just walk out of the session.

Once we got in there though, her whole attitude changed. Her and Sarah just seemed to click. They started chatting away like they already knew each other. Sarah was telling us all about how she got into the wrestling/session industry, and about a wrestling company she owned. My wife was basically telling her our back story concerning wrestling and scissors. About how she had knocked me out and how she refused to ho 100% when scissoring for fear of "killing" me.

We started by Sarah putting me in some holds and going full force to show my wife that she wasnt going to kill me. My wife then tried the holds herself. At first she was a little apprehensive about it, but once she got her first tapout in a triangle hold, she seemed to let loose, and didnt really show any concern about "killing me".

As i mentioned in my original review, my wife actually knocked me out in a throat scissor. Once i came to, and remembered where i was, i was scared that my wife would freak out. But Sarah played it cool and explained to her that it happens all the time and its nothing to be wortied about. My wife was fine with it.

The competitive wrestling went very good too. My wife was all about the competitive wrestling, even though she didnt have a clue how to wrestle. She even expressed her desire to beat me. We went about half speed, but when my wife was able to get me to tap, she was really proud of herself. I think she was a little disappointed that she didnt get more submissions from me though. Because even though we went half speed, i was still going to make her work for her submissions!

All in all we were both very pleased with the session. As you can imagine, i was on cloud 9. And my wife was in a really good mood afterwards as well. Neither of us had any regrets about our session.

Added after 10 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzin [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I am so happy for you. I have followed your posts ever since the Diana the Valkyrie site and the Scissors forum. I know how much you wanted to have a *scissors relationship* with your wife, and you were frustrated. She would scissor you sometimes, but something big was missing in your relationship, like you wished she would *just get it* or understand how important it was to you. Sometimes, I got the impression she perhaps was a bit distant emotionally with the whole scissor thing and kind of resented it a bit. Maybe I am wrong, and if so, I apologize.

Now, she can hurt you, dish it out, and perhaps even use it to punish you, and be okay with it. Again, I am so happy for you. I bet you feel pounds lighter emotionally, because of her new found enlightenment. I hope this continues to the point where you post something like....”be careful what you ask for, it might come true. I am truly afraid of my wife’s legs.”
Your pretty spot on. She hates scissoring me, and doesnt keep that fact secret...lol. Hopefully this session has changed her outlook. I dont want to push the issue with her though, so i will just wait and see. I am hoping that i will be able to post a "careful what you ask for" thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigtinius [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Must have been one of the most amazing sessions you ever had
The best by far!

Last edited by Braddogg4345; 29-Jan-18 at 21:01.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Braddogg4345 For This Useful Post: