Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 19-Jan-18, 05:04
Points: 4,680, Level: 28 Points: 4,680, Level: 28 Points: 4,680, Level: 28
Activity: 25.0% Activity: 25.0% Activity: 25.0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Desi Desire in California

Thanks. I will keep that in mind but I am a sucker for some good leg holds as Arekah has done to me multiple times.

However, in the video, she could beat Dave in Arm-wrestling so she is strong in the upper body as well.

I still may be able to over power her initially, but I think she will wear me down and with her BJJ skills be able to submit me.

However, I will try to give her a good match (without trying to deliberately hurt her)

If I live, I will report back.
The Following User Says Thank You to ssgenius For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Jan-18, 07:00
Points: 6,813, Level: 35 Points: 6,813, Level: 35 Points: 6,813, Level: 35
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssgenius [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks. I will keep that in mind but I am a sucker for some good leg holds as Arekah has done to me multiple times.

However, in the video, she could beat Dave in Arm-wrestling so she is strong in the upper body as well.

I still may be able to over power her initially, but I think she will wear me down and with her BJJ skills be able to submit me.

However, I will try to give her a good match (without trying to deliberately hurt her)

If I live, I will report back.
You're going to survive just fine. Looking at your old posts, I see you've sessioned with both Scarlett Devine and Rapture. Just figure you are going to need everything you used against those two against Desi. Not having caught up with Desi ( yet ) I'm guessing she could handle Scarlett no problem but her and Rapture would be interesting to see.
Old 19-Jan-18, 14:52
Last Achievements

I was younger and in better shape against Rapture and Scarlet Devine. Thanks
Old 19-Jan-18, 18:17
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssgenius [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I was younger and in better shape against Rapture and Scarlet Devine. Thanks
Are you going to the show she is performing on? I just saw the poster for it and while it does not specifically say who her opponent is, one of the other women listed on the card is Lisa Marie Varon . I think the other two women listed are probably too short to be matched up with Desi in the ring.

If they have Desi matched up against Lisa Marie aka Tara aka Victoria , it should be interesting to see how they have that scripted as far as the winner. Desi might have have enough visibilty now that they have her win.
Old 19-Jan-18, 18:47
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwfan53 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Are you going to the show she is performing on? I just saw the poster for it and while it does not specifically say who her opponent is, one of the other women listed on the card is Lisa Marie Varon . I think the other two women listed are probably too short to be matched up with Desi in the ring.

If they have Desi matched up against Lisa Marie aka Tara aka Victoria , it should be interesting to see how they have that scripted as far as the winner. Desi might have have enough visibilty now that they have her win.
I might make it to that show, time permitting. If Desi is as good, as she appears, this may not need to be scripted for her to win.
Old 19-Jan-18, 19:01
Last Achievements

Quote:
I might make it to that show, time permitting. If Desi is as good, as she appears, this may not need to be scripted for her to win.
It is almost always scripted who wins. How choreographed it is to get to the end point varies on the promotion and the performers. Given Lisa Marie "retired" from WWE and TNA/Impact and appears to have only recently gone back to in ring perfomances and assuming she is Desi's opponent, she might be tagged to lose against Desi.

Desi has appeared as an "extra" on WWE so they are at least interested and they are probably watching her indy performances. She works different promotions in the SW but as a "heel" usually.

If they are matched up up against each other on this card, that could be a fun one to watch in person.
The Following User Says Thank You to nwfan53 For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Jan-18, 21:07
Last Achievements

I had my match with Desi.

It was a slaughter for her.

We wrestled in her hotel room on a mattress spread out.

First impression is that she is very tall but very thin but has some fairly large and strong legs.

After the usual go over the rules, she tells me to go after her. I try to grab her but she essentially grabs me around my neck, pulls me to the ground and then gets her legs around me and squeezes hard. I was tapping within a minute or two.

I tried to pick her up but any attempts at that resulted in her either arm baring me, grabbing my neck or using her legs to keep me in place.

After that, she put on a clinic of putting me in different holds, grapevine, arm bars, head-scissors, other holds that have no name to them etc.

I could overpower her upper body and was overall stronger than her but she had MUCH better cardio and essentially wore me down fairly quickly.

As usual, (for most session girls I have wrestled), I easily defeated her in arm wrestling.

Once she starts wresting, she is very competitive and hates to lose. At the end of the match, I challenged her to get my shirt off while I resisted it.

She aggressively put me in a head lock, pulled me to the ground, got her legs around my mid-section and held me in place. She then started working on one arm, pulling my shirt off of one shoulder and then the other shoulder. She then (while still holding me in place) held it in the air while she waves it around like a trophy and then threw it back on my face all while still holding me down.

I was helpless to stop her from doing that despite my 100 lbs advantage. Talk about physical domination.

Overall, I estimated that I lost by 8-0.

Last edited by ssgenius; 20-Jan-18 at 22:23.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ssgenius For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Jan-18, 21:42
Last Achievements

Quote:
I had my match with Desi.
It was a slaughter for her.
We wrestled in her hotel room on a mattress spread out.
First impression is that she is very tall but very thin but has some fairly large and strong legs.
After the usual go over the rules, she tells me to go after her. I try to grab her but she essentially grabs me around my neck, pulls me to the ground on then get her legs around me and squeezes hard. I was tapping within a minute or two.
I tried to pick her up but any attempts at that resulted in her either arm baring me, grabbing my neck or using her legs to keep me in place.
After that, she put on a clinic of putting me in different holds, grapevine, arm bars, head-scissors, other holds that have no name to them etc.
I could overpower her upper body and was overall stronger than her but she had MUCH better cardio and essentially wore me down fairly quickly.
As usual, (for most session girls I have wrestled), I easily defeated her in arm wrestling.
Once she starts wresting, she is very competitive and hates to lose. At the end of the match, I challenged her to get my shirt off while I resisted it.
She aggressively put me in a head lock, pulled me to the ground, got her legs around my mid-section and held me in place. She then started working on one arm, pulling my shirt off of one shoulder and then the other shoulder. She then (while still holding me in place) held it in the air while she waves it around like a trophy and then threw it back on my face all while still holding me down.
I was helpless to stop her from doing that despite my 100 lbs advantage. Talk about physical domination.
Overall, I estimated that I lost by 8-0.
Given you have faced Desi, Scarlett Devine, Rapture, and Amazon Annie in person ( you lucky dog ), how do you rate them relative to each other as far as opponents in technical difficulty?
Old 20-Jan-18, 22:15
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwfan53 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Given you have faced Desi, Scarlett Devine, Rapture, and Amazon Annie in person ( you lucky dog ), how do you rate them relative to each other as far as opponents in technical difficulty?
Desi is best in technical skills but Rapture has significantly improved from the first time I saw her.

Amazon Annie and Rapture were the strongest physically. Hard to say which one was better. Annie is a little bigger than Rapture but both are very strong !!

Scarlett wasn't quite as strong as the above three mentioned as I had let her put me in in holds but once in there, I had no chance to get out.

All of them had much better cardio than me and would wear me down in time.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ssgenius For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Jan-18, 22:31
Last Achievements

Quote:
Desi is best in technical skills but Rapture has significantly improved from the first time I saw her.

Amazon Annie and Rapture were the strongest physically. Hard to say which one was better. Annie is a little bigger than Rapture but both are very strong !!

Scarlett wasn't quite as strong as the above three mentioned as I had let her put me in in holds but once in there, I had no chance to get out.

All of them had much better cardio than me and would wear me down in time.
Thanks for that input. I think I agree with that without having caught up to Desi .... yet. Amazonie Annie poses a challenge from the viewpoint of being strong enough to overpower you before you have a chance to out wrestle her. Scarlett was no slouch as far as skills but I think she would have problems getting overpowered by Annie or Rapture. Desi is probably skilled enough to hold off Annie and maybe Rapture.
The Following User Says Thank You to nwfan53 For This Useful Post: