Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 11-Jun-17, 03:45
Points: 7,612, Level: 37 Points: 7,612, Level: 37 Points: 7,612, Level: 37
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Lilly - Teen boy gets wrecked by younger neighbor girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiojojoca [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
wow incredible story.
do you plan to continue? if yes, it would be nice to see lilly humiliating him in front of his girlfriend and maybe beat her too haha
congratulations excellent job
I'm cool with the half of it, beating him in front of his girlfriend, but instead of beating her up, maybe seduce her and steal her from him.
Old 11-Jun-17, 13:47
Points: 11,366, Level: 46 Points: 11,366, Level: 46 Points: 11,366, Level: 46
Last Achievements

Quote:
wow incredible story.
do you plan to continue? if yes, it would be nice to see lilly humiliating him in front of his girlfriend and maybe beat her too haha
congratulations excellent job
I think I might, but I can't say when that's going to be the case yet. I'm really glad you liked it and took the time to write the comment.

Also thanks iceman75 for your continued interest in my work.
Old 12-Jun-17, 02:03
Points: 3,901, Level: 26 Points: 3,901, Level: 26 Points: 3,901, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman75 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm cool with the half of it, beating him in front of his girlfriend, but instead of beating her up, maybe seduce her and steal her from him.
actually I think i would like both hahaha lilly beat and humiliate both of them comparing their bodies, and then seduces and steal the girl from him haha
Old 24-Dec-17, 23:02
Points: 2,921, Level: 22 Points: 2,921, Level: 22 Points: 2,921, Level: 22
Last Achievements

WOW. that's all i can say: WOW!

i just found this place friday and these stories by accident and your stories are my favorite so far but this story is so good. "mary" is close second, but lily tops her. i really really want to see more of her or some other young muscle girl bully of yours. keep up the awesome stories!

edit: if you're looking for a sequel idea agreed the girlfriend sounds like a good lead. it could be like his girl calls and says she wants to come by/he tries to get her not to come by but she ends up coming by anyway he's protesting so lily doesn't come by/of course lily does and long story short he ends up having to wait on her in front of an increasingly confused and annoyed girlfriend who keeps asking him just to kick the brat out/somehow it ends up where he ends up working out girlfriend doesn't know about lily's muscles or strength yet maybe girlfriend asks to see him work out because she finds it sexy and lily sort of laughs after he finishes a set leading to her lifting the same weight he did 2x or 3x more reps. then she just outlifts him. somehow this all leads to her fighting (both of them????) and it would be so cool if she shows off her muscles when she does by just tearing her shirt or sweater or whatever open (she has a bra or small top on underneath) and starts flexing her ripped big hard muscles at them with a grin. story could even be from the girlfriend's head to make it different!

Last edited by scarletspider; 24-Dec-17 at 23:15.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to scarletspider For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Dec-17, 14:38
Points: 5,206, Level: 30 Points: 5,206, Level: 30 Points: 5,206, Level: 30
Last Achievements

Excellent work. Keep it up!
The Following User Says Thank You to Sicod79 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Jan-18, 18:57
Last Achievements

Lilly - Teen party gets crashed by younger girl

The basement was dimly lit by the artificial light of naked lightbulbs hanging down from the ceiling and swaying lightly in the air. The room had been unused for years, before Tyler had developed an interest in building up muscle on his teenage body and had convinced his parents to refurnish it into a home-gym, which he had started to use religiously fully intent to build his body into the best and strongest he possibly could.
Right now beads of sweat were forming on Tylers forehead, as his breath rattled, and slowly dripped down his skin. He had not even touched a weight in the last two days.

Dressed in a white shirt and wide shorts he was merely standing in the basement weight room holding a soft white towel over one arm, while he held a plastic bottle of clear cooled water in the other hand, and watched the house owner crank out one rep after another on the bench-press. The huge weight was steadily being pushed up and down with metallic creaks and clanking noises. Since the inception of the basement gym the bar had never been as heavily loaded as it was now. Not even close to it.

This house owner was of course not Tylers mother or father. That was all too apparent from the fact that the girl pumping iron was four years his junior.
No, this house owner was nobody else than thirteen-year-old neighbor girl Lilly. She had been taking control of Tylers place since shortly after his parents had left on vacation. Her takeover had been complete in a single afternoon.
And while Tyler had certainly tried to resist the athletic youth he had simply proven incapable of stopping her. Every fiber of his hard teen muscles straining he had still been too weak.

Lilly had muscles. Real muscles. Every bit the size of Tylers own if not even slightly bigger and on her barely five feet tall body they gave the little girl in combination with their insanely ripped definition and visible hardness the look of a heavy weight bodybuilder scaled-down to pint-size.
But even that failed to capture the difference in strength between them. This girl was not just stronger than a guy his age. They did not even belong in the same category.
Tyler would have dared to take on an actual heavyweight bodybuilder before challenging this young muscle girl again.

With more strength in one of her large round biceps muscles than Tyler had in his entire fit teen body and a shredded abs and chest that his hardest punches could only impotently bounce off of without putting the faintest dent into the muscle hardened flesh, Lillys was simply in another league.
And right now her young body was on full display before his eyes.
Covered by nothing except a slim strapless bandeau bra straining to hold her bulging chest and a minuscule thong riding high up over her hips nearly every inch of the young girls tanned skin was exposed.

The adorable little girls face, that seemed much too cute for her buff body, was facing upwards with a look of deep concentration, as she lowered the large barbell. Her long sweat-drenched dark blonde hair fell openly downwards above the thick neck muscles.
Hard cords of muscle pushed out of her bulging ridged forearms like cables beneath the skin, while the outright massive biceps flexed each larger than a softball with a rounded hardness to them and a thick pulsing vein pushing out on top. Droplets of sweat rolled down her glistening bronze tanned skin everywhere.

With a deep breath Lilly pushed the heavy weight upwards again. With her biceps slowly elongating and lowering back into the arm, while the creases along the back of her arms dug in and her thick sharp triceps pushed out.
Simultaneously the broad chest muscles swelled and rose high up as two rock-hard domes next to one another. The strapless bra strained visibly to contain the expansion of the girls musclebound chest, while a deep canyon formed between the ample pec muscles. Deep striation lines racing from its jagged edges across the powerful muscles along with thick bulging veins.

Beneath the chest the little girls rock-solid abs drew in deeply. A rippling eightpack was edged into the hard flesh of Lillys stomach with incredible depth and her flanks were lined by chiseled obliques that clenched with shocking hardness into dozens of definitions. It all flowed out of two trenches diagonally cutting up her waist as a sharply defined apollos belt.

No less impressive than the pumped up upper body were the massive legs the skimpy outfit left exposed in their entirety. On the petite body of a short thirteen-year-old the mass of her thighs was unreal and the thickness of the ripped quads pushing out against the skin insane.
Deep creases split the clenching muscles into clearly pronounced heads. Beneath the knees the young teens legs flared once again with sharply defined diamond-shaped calves that bulged up behind her legs bigger than softballs.

Before he had met Lilly Tyler had never thought muscles like these possible on anyone, but least of all on a little girl younger than himself.
That a girl this young could possess such a mind-boggling physique seemed completely impossible, but there was not much use denying what he could now see before his eyes and what he had experienced all too painfully on his own body.

With a loud clank Lilly racked the barbell again and then sat up breathing heavily.
Tyler gulped, as her green eyes fell upon him with all the contempt he had grown used to expect from the younger neighbor girl that had taken over his home.
Wordlessly she raised the right arm and watched from the corner of her eye how the large ball of muscle rose up and swelled.

She had pumped up her biceps good. As it rose high up like a mountain on her arm with an insane peak towering far above the large muscular cap of her shoulder, the thirteen-year-olds bronze skin was getting stretched and drawn thin forcing a large blueish vein out on top in stark relief.
Her thick chest heaving with her breath Lilly kept the right arm fully flexed, while she shifted her gaze over to the equally sizable left and slowly made it grow to its full intimidating mass.

Smirking smugly at the sight of her own incredible muscle Lilly stood up. Her barely clothed sweat covered body glowed in the basement lights like a statue of living bronze.
Somehow Tyler felt almost surprised when little Lilly was not towering far above him now that she stood, even though he knew she was all of five feet tall. That was simply how utterly dominating her body and presence were.

Seemingly not done showing off yet the girl lowered the arms and placed her hands on the rippling sides of her narrow waist.
Inhaling deeply the girl hit an amazing lat spread that pushed out the huge pecs broader than ever and made the hard curves of Lillys back muscle jut out like wings. They widened the already noticeably V-shape of her body to an incredible degree.

Keeping the amazing pose, while she had her eyes traced on Tyler with a sneer, Lilly made sure he had a good look of her whole buff girl body.
"Jealous, wimp?", she asked nastily, and threw up her powerful arms in another awe-inspiring double biceps pose, while she kept her back flexed, "You're not getting guns like these from you're bitch work-outs, are you?"

Tylers felt his knees and legs quiver, as he followed the thick vein bugging out through the little girls paper thin skin on top of her huge biceps with his eyes. Saw the pumped arm muscles strain so strongly he could count the muscle strands running beneath the bronze tan of the huge biceps.
Cold sweat kept rolling down his skin.

"Well, are you?", Lilly asked an icy smile on her soft young lips and made the biceps muscles ripple more by tightening her little fists.
"No.", Tyler admitted lowering his eyes, "I could never have muscles like yours."
Lilly let out a high-pitched giggle, as she finally dropped the pose and brought up one hand in an L-shape on her forehead, but even that motion made the mound of her thick biceps pop up.
"Fucking bitch!", she mocked him, then demandingly held out her hand, "Water!"
Tyler reacted immediately Frantically he handed the plastic bottle to the younger girl and got it torn right out of his hand.

Lilly threw her head back and put the bottle to her lips greedily gulping down the cold water. Then as she finished drinking she poured the rest right over her little head and powerful chest.
Tyler watched uncomfortably how the liquid flooded down her ripped body running through the creases of her thick vascular chest like through cracks in a rock relief and how it gave the young girl goosebumps

She shook the mighty muscles and rolled her shoulders, muscles shifting and dancing complexly everywhere beneath her skin. Then almost casually Lilly squeezed down on the empty bottle with her girly fingers.
It was made from fairly thick plastic, but one short ripple went through Lillys forearm and the muscles bulged. Immediately the material caved with a loud crunch and crumbled down in her grip. Crushed completely flat.
Lilly carelessly threw it away and tore the towel from Tylers grip to dry off her face.

"Clean up the mess!", she ordered in reference to the puddle of water that had formed to her feet and flung the towel back into Tylers face, "And have breakfast ready, when I get out of the shower, sissy-boy!"
She slid past him right before he had a chance to pull the towel off his head and as she did she bumped him. It was little more than a short contact, but the force her rock-solid body transmitted still knocked him, the older heavier guy, onto his butt.

Groaning lightly Tyler pulled the towel off his head and looked after his younger tormentor. His jaw dropped when he did.
Strolling away from him towards the stairs with lightly swaying hips Lilly treated him to a shocking view of her firm muscular backside.
The broad back muscles rippled into a roadmap of striation lines clearly segmenting each section of the strong back, while beneath the hip the thong wedged in between her firm butt cheeks exposed the entirety of one hell of a sculpted female rear.

With an outright unbreakable look to them Lillys sculpted butt muscles made her buns look like two slabs of solid rock stuck beneath her tanned velvetesque skin. Hard as steel and creasing with definition the hypnotically swaying butt of the thirteen-year-old brat would have made more mature girls cry with envy with its perfection and more mature guys weep with weakness with its amazing muscle.

Tyler got not do anything but stare after it along the entire way, as Lilly ascended the stairs and vanished through the basement door. Only then he managed to clear his dazed mind and slowly got back up.
He hurriedly dried the puddle left by Lillys water as much as he could, but then quickly headed upstairs.

He could hear the shower turn on, as he moved through the hallway and then entered the kitchen, where his bed for the night was still laid out on the cold hard chessboard tiles.
The first night Tyler had not even had this. After destroying him over and over for the day Lilly had left his beaten body in the garden forbidden from entering his empty family home. The next day satisfied with his forced obedience she had let him sleep in the house again.
Not in his - now Lillys room - of course but on the naked kitchen floor. Not that the buff thirteen-year-old actually used his old room, but every room of the house was now Lillys room.
Not before last night his young mistress had allowed him to take a pillow and a blanket for himself.

As Tyler was cooking the high protein breakfast for his teen tormentor, readying her eggs and and bread and protein shakes, he heard the doorbell and froze.
He cursed silently as he paused, but then continued on with the preparations to make sure he was not upsetting his monstrous young neighbor once she got out of the shower. Aside from the food he still had to prepare the dining room for the girl. And he was not to eager to see anyone he might have to explain his humiliating situation to.

However, the doorbell rang again. Then shortly after once more. And Tyler abandoned the kitchen in a hurry. Whoever this was, was not taking no for an answer and risked upsetting the muscle girl that owned the house for the time being.
Tyler was all to aware Lillys anger would not only be directed at the disturbing element itself, but also himself for not preventing it by answering the door.

He tore open the front door the instant he reached it and a little too quickly to come across relaxed.
"Whoa, slow down, champ!", was the laughing response, "Did I wake you?"
Tyler frowned at the broad and fake smile the dark-haired man opposite of him directed at him. Dressed in an expensive suit and with his partially unbuttoned shirt exposing a toned chest and shimmering necklace the handsome man seemed laid back and appeared younger than his actual age.

"Maaan, someones been hitting the gym lately.", the man mused as he patted Tylers thick upper-arm and casually slipped past him into the house, "My older brother should start worrying about his boy embarrassing him in the near future. The ladies must be all over you."
"It's not a good time, uncle Rich.", Tyler spoke smiling awkwardly about the compliments about his physique, "Mom and dad aren't here. They..."
"I know, I know, Ty.", his uncle waved his hand to interrupt him and conspiratorially pulled him close with an arm around his shoulders, "I'm just here for you."

"It's really a bad time.", Tyler replied and glanced nervously over his shoulder.
"Not happy to see me?", his uncle asked still with that far too friendly smile on his lips, "And here I thought I was your favorite uncle."
The man chuckled. "After today I'm going to be thought."
His uncle released him and strutted towards the door pointing outside with an even broader grin. "See my baby outside."
Tyler looked outside and saw the extremely expensive bright red convertible that had been parked on the driveway.

"Turns out your uncle Rich, popular as he is, was invited on a little trip out of town and doesn't need it for the day. And since I haven't forgotten what a responsible young man my favorite nephew is, guess who gets to drive it while I'm gone."
Grinning the man pulled out the keys and held them out between two fingers.
"What is it this time?", Tyler grunted in annoyance, "Are you owing someone money again? Is it stolen?"
His uncle frowned. "I'm not a thief!", he protested, "And my debt... I've handled it."
"Dad handled it.", Tyler replied crossing his arms, "More than once."

"I did not ask him to!", the adult snapped at him, "And I'm not asking you for anything! I just wanted to be nice and let my nephew play with the coolest car he's ever seen, but if you don't want to drive it..."
"You mean hide it. From some loan shark or debt collector."
Tylers uncle let out a stilted laugh. "That's ridiculous. I don't know any loan sharks, kiddo."
When Tyler did not react to that statement his uncle Rich cleared his throat. "Listen, Ty, I've got this covered, you just worry you're pretty little head about what to do with my awesome ride in the next two days, while I leave it in your responsible hands, my boy."
"I'm not going to help you with..."
"What are you bitching about now?"

As the bratty words rang out behind him, Tylers blood turned into ice. He could basically feel how the blood drained from his face and his legs shook.
"Eh... I... uh...", stuttering he turned backwards to see Lilly lean against a door frame an annoyed look on her pretty young face.
"Well, who do we have here.", his uncle chuckled and stepped past Tyler strutting towards the little girl, "And I was wondering why my boy Ty wanted to get rid of me so quickly."
"Yes.", Lilly spoke calmly an icy smile on the soft female lips, "That was probably because of me."

Tyler felt cold sweat roll down his temple and back. Lilly was wearing a white bathrobe that effectively covered up the entirety of her insane physique and muscle. Seeing her fully clothed like this nobody could have seen more than an ordinary little thirteen-year-old girl. Even Tyler could hardly believe that pounds upon pounds of pure granite hard muscle where hidden beneath this cloth.
So there were no warning signs. His uncle was carelessly stepping into a minefield right now without even knowing it and Tyler was not sure if either of them could make it back outside.

"You can call me Rich, I'm Tylers uncle.", his shady uncle introduced himself to the young teen and calmly extended a hand towards the neighbor girl.
"I'm Lilly.", the girl replied, as she too raised a hand, "My parents live next doors."
A sharp gasp escaped uncle Richs lips, when his hand met that of the short girl. Tyler flinched behind his uncle, as he heard it and saw the slim girlish fingers close around the adult males hand like a vise.

The painful handshake only lasted a single instant, before Lilly released the adults crushed hand.
"Wow, what a grip.", Tylers uncle laughed clearly embarrassed about his gasp, as he shook out his hurt fingers, "Quite the handshake... for a little girl."
Lilly shrugged the secretly massive shoulders with a little giggle. "Bigger where it matters."
"I bet you are.", the man chuckled still trying to hide his pain and turned back at Tyler, "Quite a girl you've got here."
Tyler nodded mechanically unable to speak.

His heart was banging against his chest in pure terror. Lilly glared at him over his uncles shoulder.
"What's he doing here?", she asked him.
Tyler gulped then said with a dry mouth: "He wanted to leave his car here for a while. I already told him he can't do it."
"What car?", Lilly asked and walked towards the door.

"Nice ride, huh?", Tylers uncle told her once she got a good look at his convertible, "Hard to believe Tyler does not want it, huh?"
Lilly cocked her head. "No, not really. He's a total bitch about that stuff."
The man laughed loudly. "Man that's some attitude! I take it you're interested?"
The young girl nonchalantly held out her little hand. "Sure, I'll keep it."
"She wants it, Ty.", uncle Rich singsonged.
"You can leave it.", Tyler said immediately, sweat just pouring down his skin. The blood was pulsing in his ears.

"I'll probably be back the day after tomorrow", his uncle told him, as he dropped the car keys into Lillys palm.
The young girls fingers curled closing around the plastic and metal like a claw. Tyler knew immediately she would never give them back.
"See ya soon, uncle Rich.", Lilly giggled as she turned and skipped out of the room, as she did so her eyes met Tylers for a brief moment. It told him immediately she wanted him to get rid of his uncle or she would do it.
"Yeah, see you, too.", his uncle called after Lilly and nervously looked down at his hand she had crushed earlier.

"Do you need to leave now, uncle Rich?", Tyler asked hoarsely and gently grabbed his uncles arm leading him towards the open door.
"I better do, before people miss me.", the man replied, then stopped right before the door and showed Tyler a dirty grin.
Tyler raised a brow. "What?"
"Quite the attitude your girl has there.", he told Tyler still grinning, "But isn't she a little young for you?"

Tyler gulped. "It's not like that.", he muttered nervously and looked back into the house, "She's the neighbors daughter."
"And what is she doing here dressed like that?", his uncle asked with a knowing smile.
"Showering.", Tyler replied weakly.
"Sure.", his uncle chuckled and winked at him, "Just showering and probably by herself, right?"
The man stepped onto the driveway laughing. "Careful, Ty, I can tell she is the type to take charge."
"She is.", Tyler nodded slowly.

"Yeah, try keeping some control for yourself, kiddo, or the bedroom might end up the only enjoyable place in this relationship at some point."
As Tyler flinched his uncle grinned wider. "Oh, right. Not like that, I forgot. The shower then not the bedroom."
The man laughed louder as he waved his hand and walked away. Tyler showed him a frozen smile, as he slowly closed the door. He held his breath all the way until he had locked it behind his uncle. only then he exhaled.

"Is being a little bitch the norm in your loser family or did I just come across the only two examples?"
Tyler gulped loudly once more, before he slowly turned around to the waiting Lilly behind him. While he did so, he kept his eyes lowered at his feet.
"I and him are the biggest examples.", he answered even though it hurt him, "We're pathetic. No one in my family is close to being as awesome as you are."
Lilly giggled. "It's like you become less of a man the longer I know you!"

Tyler saw on the ground how the girls dainty little feet slid closer to him, as she stepped right up to him. He tried to retreat, but hit the door with his back and his breath rattled. As he looked up, he met the mocking look of her sparkling green eyes with his own and immediately pressed himself tightly to the door behind himself. The corners of Lillys mouth rose in a smile. Her chest was less than an inch away from Tylers own torso and while right now he saw barely a protrusion of her small but firm breasts poke forward beneath the fabric, he was well aware what a thick and powerful chest was hidden beneath.

Lillys perfectly white teeth were exposed in a vicious smile. "Don't tell me I'm emasculating you, my little sissy-bitch."
Tylers cheeks flared bright red with burning shame and he felt like he would cry. She was not wrong he was a tall and strong fit teen, who had just a few days ago thought himself big and powerful, and now he was squirming backed into a corner by a five feet tall girl with a pretty girlish face that had to stare up at him. But even now that Lillys amazing body was hidden from sight he felt helpless like he was shrinking down in front of her.
"Oh my god, you're not going to cry again, are you?", spat Lilly and wrinkled her nose in disgust, "You're so pathetic!"

Tyler did not respond to her stinging insults. He was pacing loudly and only barely holding back his tears. He did not know if Lilly wanted him to.
If he was letting his desperation show, she would humiliate and punish him for it. If he tried to stand his ground Lilly would demonstrate him how pathetic and futile his resistance would be against her buff body and strength and mock him for his weakness just the same. There was no winning this. Humiliating and breaking him was Lillys intention from the start.

He did not know what it was that the girl saw on his face, maybe it was his certainty about the outcome. Maybe that she had gotten that across was all the triumph she currently needed. Whatever it was Lilly turned away from him with a contend smile.
"Time for some breakfast to give these babies some more rocket fuel.", she exclaimed, as she threw up her arms in a double biceps pose.

Tyler could hear the white fabric strain, as it got suddenly drawn tight across the massive form of expanding biceps muscles. The huge arm muscles rose up as large bumps beneath her sleeves and soon began to draw the fabric thin.
Lilly seemingly noticed, too, as she smirked wider, while she focused her gaze upon her right biceps. Her little fist clenched tighter pushing out the tendons on the back of her hand and slowly the thirteen-year-old muscle girl curled it inwards towards her powerful shoulder.

Tyler gasped loudly as with a roar the fabric was torn apart and the first stitches opened up on the bathrobe exposing the tanned skin on female muscle steel, before the whole thing seemed to burst wide open, as the jagged monster peak pushed out. An unfaltering smile on her lips Lilly extended the index finger of the curled hand and pushed down. Her small fingertip touched down on her own rock-solid peak, as if to probe it. It was amazing what proportional size this monster arm had swollen up to.

The girl dropped her arm with a little giggle. "Must have been designed for a scrawny wimp."
Casually with no hesitation Lilly gripped the sleeve by the shoulder with her left hand and just tore it down. By the time the cloth had fluttered to the floor Lilly had already grabbed the left sleeve as well and ripped it off in the same fashion.
"That's better.", she giggled and brought up both massive biceps peaks in another flex and forced Tyler to face her rear double biceps pose.

The size and visible hardness hit him like a hammer blow It was just amazing how high and massive these muscles stood up above the thick caps of the young teens burly shoulders. Shaking in his knees Tyler let the tearing eyes wander over the thick bulges and deep trenches of the back of her swelling arms. Over the velvet-like skin running thin across ungiving female muscle mass and the thick blueish veins forced up against it by the intent flex.

"My breakfast.", Lilly spoke with her back still to Tyler, "You've made it right?"
"Eh...", Tyler muttered and felt his breath accelerate, "I bring it to you right away."
"So it's not done?", his little female tormentor asked still with the bare brawny arms raised in a tight flex.
Tyler tried his best to keep the eyes glued to the wet dark blonde hair on the back of Lillys head, as he answered, but could not help but nervously glance over at the sight of the little girls tough biceps, as they pulsed with unused strength.
"It's in the kitchen!", he gasped in panic, "I'll bring it to you in the dining room immediately. My uncle..."

Lilly spun back at him. Not that fast, rather leisurely really. And Tyler could tell from the bored look of her eyes the young teen girl did not even really try, when she slammed the small fist into his midsection.
Still it was enough to pound him with enough force into the door in his back to rattle it in its frame and drove the air from his lungs.
He gagged, as he was bent over forwards. Lilly turned moving at his side, as he dropped towards his knees and forced him into a side headlock.

Reflexively he grabbed onto the arm that had his neck in an unbreakable choke-hold, but his clasping fingers did not even put the slightest dent in her unyielding muscle.
Lilly giggled, as a short flex of hers crushed his throat mercilessly between her thick forearm and massive biceps.
His tongue and eyes bugged out from the brief burst of pressure, while his hands already slipped from her musclebound arm. One small flex was all it took her.

The little girl bulldozed him to the foyer floor with ease, then dropped sideways rolling them both over on their sides, where she caught his already convulsing midsection between her bare and round thighs and reminded him that beneath the tattered robe she was completely naked.
As the massive bare female thighs clamped shut around his midsection and forced an agonizing scream over Tylers lips, Lilly was already rolling them on their backs, her short but massive body beneath his. He felt her perky young breasts get pushed into his back by the hard muscular domes of Lillys broad and thick pec muscles for a second, before the pain once more almost took his senses.

Like with her headlock Lilly was not putting on the pressure permanently with her legs, but pulsed her young but powerful thighs.
With every flex her ripped quads thickened more and more with incredible definition. The striation lines dug in as deep trenches between the thick muscle definitions the heads pushing out with strength, as they squeezed his insides into mush.
With every flex of the little girls python legs the breath got forced out of Tylers lungs as a scream. Hot tears run down his contorting red face, while he suffered.

Lillys soft feminine lips slid right up against his left ear. He felt her warm and relaxed breath on his skin, as the thirteen-year-old muscle girl whispered softly: "Sorry, bitch, but you're late with my breakfast."
The next instant she cranked on the pressure full force with both her legs and arms. Simultaneously she arched her back beneath him pulling his body downwards with her legs and arms, while she pushed him up in between, effectively bending him in half on top of her. He could not even scream with the steely muscles of Lillys arm around his neck, so no sound left his lips, as the lights went out around him in a single agonizing instant.

Muffled like from a great distance the noise of an energetic pop song reached his ears and pounded into his hazy mind, when Tyler slowly came back to his senses.
He groaned miserably, as he felt his aching back and neck and the fiery pain of his squished midsection.
Slowly Tyler raised his head off the hard floor, and tried to push himself up with his hands.

Agonizingly slowly he rose to his knees and flinched at the bright light flooding into his face. He groaned in pain and lowered his eyes to the floor beneath.
Grunting Tyler rubbed his stiff neck, while he gazed around and realized he was not in the foyer anymore. Instead he had been dumped right in front of the glass door leading into the garden. The music was blaring outside from a portable stereo seated on a sunbed.
Tyler crawled forward and caught onto the frame of the garden door to support himself climbing back to his feet. Swaying slightly on his legs, he stumbled outside.

Lilly came into his view just a few feet from the pool away. Her small but buff body was glowing like a bronze statue in the sun light thick oiled up muscles shining, as they clenched and unclenched with the rhythmical movements of her almost entirely exposed body.
Merely the black fabric of a minuscule bikini was covering up the small breasts standing on her massive pecs and her crotch, while the long dark blonde hair fell openly over the broad muscular back and neck.
Rubbed in baby oil the bronze tanned skin had thinned out all the more with sinew and muscle cording down the broad burly shoulders and bulging arms.

Sweat poured down Tylers skin again just from seeing the young girls musclebound body stand there in the sun all the definition and hardness more apparent than ever.

Lilly was not dancing out here to her music, this body was standing ready for some real action arms raised in a fighting stance her hands bandaged like a boxers, calves and thighs flexing, as she bounced on the balls of her feet.
Opposite of Lilly stood a large steel garbage can with the lid duct taped on, which the little girl was eyeing with a little smirk on her young lips. Her little but powerful fists clenched harder, making her arm muscles pop and veins and sinew rise on her arms.

Her first step forward was but a little bounce, then she threw herself forward and slapped her palms to the pavement. Her strong compact body somersaulted forward and right into the trash can from the side.
She snaked the massive legs around the can, as she hit it and toppled it over to the floor with her on top. It hit the floor with such ear-deafening noise it became clear it was filled with some kind of clunky objects.

The muscles in her legs basically exploded outward, as she scissored the can. Monstrous quads bunched up with strength and forced the veins up against the skin in stark relief, while deep trenches sunk in between the thick muscle definitions.
The strength that came with such muscle was too much for the metal. With a loud creak the sides of the trashcan sunk in and began to contort. Lillys monster quads were crushing into the material. A high-pitched giggle left the young girls lips, as she kept the scissor-hold tight and pulled back her fist.

Her arm rippled with strength the huge biceps bulging. Pulsing with strength the peak quivered. And with a thundering noise the girl drove her knuckles into the garbage can
A metallic bang echoed across the garden, as the young teens fist slammed a deep dent into the metallic mantle of the can. It was immediately followed up by another and another and another.
Lillys thick brawny arms went to work on her practice dummy like hydraulic pistons. The speed and power with which these rock-hard biceps popped and these little bandaged fists were driven into the garbage can was incredible and breathtaking.

Tyler felt his legs give beneath him as he wrapped both arms around his convulsing stomach. He hit the floor on his knees just from the memory of what the little girls speed punches had done to his gut the evening of the day they met.

Lillys long hair was whipping behind her through the air, as she laughed and giggled and kept smashing the fists into her steely practice dummy.
Then suddenly she stopped and released the scissor hold squeezing the can between her legs. She got to her feet, one dainty foot to the left of the can the other on the right, and grabbed one of the garbage cans handles with her right hand. Sinew and muscle pushed out and Lilly started to curl the object upwards with only one hand. Her shoulder rippled and the veins on the flexing arm popped out as the large mountain like mound of her biceps rose up high in a sharp peak.

The young girls arm shook and her muscles strained visibly, as she curled the can off the ground with a deep breath. Numerous banging noises accompanied the motion, as whatever objects were inside the trashcan dropped down in it.
Tyler gulped loudly. Just how heavy was the full trashcan?

Lilly had by now curled the trashcan to the point her hand was on chest level and wrapped the free arm around the upper-portion she had not crushed with her legs earlier.
The muscle girl released the handle and immediately reached around the other side with her right arm. She took a deep breath and then bore down with all her incredible strength.
Her rapid punches had pumped up her arms good and now she was making full use of that mass rock-solid muscles, as she crushed the trashcan to her thick and powerful chest in one hell of bear hug.

Muscles bulged and flexed everywhere all over her arms and her back muscles rippled.
Just like to the tremendous crushing power of the little teens legs the steel also gave in to her arm muscles, crumpling down in her embrace with the screaming of metal. Lillys lips parted in a broad aggressive grin and bared the pure white teeth.

Sweat droplets fell from Tylers forehead and hit the hard ground beneath. Such overwhelming strength, would have shocked him, if he had a large musclebound man demonstrate it, but from a petite little girl four years his junior it seemed simply impossible. Lillys muscles were strong beyond his wildest dreams.

Apparently done with crushing the can, Lilly grabbed it by the top with one hand and the bottom with the other and lifted it clean over her little head like it was nothing. Had she struggled somewhat with one hand earlier, with two she just did not. Not at all.
Smirking superior to herself, she held the garbage can high over her head for a few moments.
The next instant she dropped to one knee and brought the bent metal hard down on her other knee in what appeared to be a backbreaker.

Already bent and contorted in the upper and lower section the can was finally done for and bent into a downward facing "v"-shape over Lillys knee. The lid, as tightly as it was taped on, was blasted off and clattered to the floor. Large red bricks slipped out of the trashcan and hit the floor next to Lillys little feet.
The full number was hard to determine since some of them had broken into pieces, but Tyler assumed it may have been about two dozen of them.

He felt his heart beat in pure terror against his chest at that quite conservative estimate. That would have put the mass of what Lilly had lifted clean above her head and crushed between her arms and legs with absolute ease at a mass similar to that of an adult man.
No doubt if Lilly had laid that beating on him she would have put him in the hospital.
Or the hospital morgue.

Lillys pretty face frowned, as she turned towards the house and saw Tyler kneeling there. Her smirk returned quickly and as smug as ever.
"You've seen that, wimp?", she asked and slowly strolled towards him with her young hips swaying slightly. The thick chest rose and fell with her deep breathes, as she approached, her killer abs shifted beneath the skin, obliques clenching into dozens of separate definitions.

Tyler opened his mouth to answer, but his throat was to dry to speak. Instead he nodded and lowered his gaze to the ground.
"Maybe I use you as my dummy, if you keep messing up my breakfast." Lillys words were spoken casually almost jokingly, but Tyler gasped in panic, as the images of him being crushed and beaten beneath Lillys firm rock-solid body flooded into his mind. Like always his fear was reason enough for Lilly to let out a happy little giggle.

She was so close by now Tyler could smell the scent of the baby oil she had rubbed all over her chiseled muscles, while he had been out cold.
He unintentionally looked up for a moment. Saw the sharply defined softball calves and massive meaty thighs, before his eyes came to rest on the deeply edged web of lines cutting up the young girls abdomen as deep creases between the protruding abdominal muscles and her slim waist beneath the wide lats.

He gulped and tried to lower his eyes again, but did not get around resting them for a moment longer on the deep diagonal trenches of Lillys apollos belt, that were chiseled into her muscle hardened flesh, as a "V"-like mark dipping into her minuscule bikini bottom. A moment too long as it turned out.
"Where are you looking, asshole?!", Lilly snarled and Tyler saw from up close how the striation lines dug in and her muscles tightened.
"I didn-" He had no time to muster a protest much less explain himself.
From one second to the next Lilly had slapped her palm into his forehead and suddenly toppled him backwards.

He hit the pavement on his back dazed by the sudden hit and did not get time to recover, before Lilly dropped down on his chest and drove the air from his lungs in a painful cough.
One dainty little foot to either side of his head on the floor the young girl simply sat on Tylers chest, exposing her bikini bottom and the bulging muscles of her shiny inner thighs to him, as he raised his head.

He flushed bright red from the risky sight the thirteen-year-old treated him to and frantically bucked beneath her. However, despite Lillys ultimately light weight and his kicking out legs behind her, Tyler soon had to realize his torso was firmly pinned to the floor by one hell of a firm female butt.
Lilly giggled, as she saw the dumbfounded look on his face.
"You're so weak.", she snarled and slowly increased the pressure with which she was pressing down her powerful muscular rear on his chest, "Even my butt is stronger than you, loser!"

Tyler flinched, before his face contorted in pain and he let out a series of pained grunts, when he felt his teenage pecs get compressed by the rough hardness of a pair of steel-hard buns.
This girls butt was stronger than his chest!, he realized, as Lilly began to really grind her muscular rear on his chest and crushed his once proud pecs flat.
He cried out in agony as his muscles were squished into paste. He screamed from the top of his lungs, as he brought up his hands and grabbed onto what he could of her powerful buttcheeks, and tried to push them up with all of his strength. His arms flexed, teen biceps rising, as he strained with a loud roar and Lilly just responded with a giggle, as she held tight.

Tyler gasped as he felt the striation lines dig into rock-hard butt muscle beneath his fingers and felt the impossibly solid muscle flex with intent. The pain went deep into his bones as if those could begin to crack at any moment.
Tears welled up in his eyes from all of the pain and all of the incredible humiliation he felt in this situation.
Lilly was overpowering him again! And this time she only needed the muscles of her young chiseled butt!

"You're so pathetic I can kick your ass with my ass, wimp!", Lilly exclaimed proudly and to drive her point home bounced her butt up and down on Tylers chest, slamming her rear down on his chest with the force of a hammer blow.
Each time the impact forced a cry of pain or a loud gasping cough from his lips, as the young girl was pounding his chest with her rock-solid butt. He tried to stop her with his hands, but before he knew it she had just slammed them down and he had his hands crushed between his own chest and the girls powerful butt muscles.
Lilly stopped her assault giggling, as she caught his hands with her butt cheeks and smirked down at him. Tears were flooding freely down the side of his face by now and he whimpered.

"Please, stop!", he begged miserably his voice breaking, "Enough, please!"
"Sure.", Lilly responded with a broad grin and almost gently took the sides of his face with her little hands, "Night, night, bitch!"
And with that she yanked his face forward and pushed it right into her young bikini-clad crotch. Tyler let out muffled grunt as he was smothered right between the little teens legs. The next instant those legs, those rock-hard calves and massive thighs, shut tight around his head and locked him right in his embarrassing position.

The pressure bearing down from all around him almost took his senses away right away, as it almost crushed his skull and he heard it pounding in his ears and behind his eyes. Desperately trying to scream and desperately trying to breath he failed both. Either effort ended up muffled in a younger girls crotch.
He saw bright lights dance before his eyes and smelt the sweet scent of baby oil and girl, as his consciousness drifted over into darkness. The pain was almost unbearable, as he lost his consciousnesses with his hands on a thirteen-year-old little girls muscular butt cheeks and his face smothered by said thirteen-year-olds crotch.

Tylers consciousness returned only in flimsy fragments at first. Sounds reached him like from a long distance away and muffled for mere seconds at a time. His vision flashed back, as he blinked and the reddish light of the sunset stabbed painfully into his eyes. All those impressions only came over the painful pounding of his skull, that seemed ready to simply burst apart.
The teen howled, as he rolled over onto his stomach, and panted heavily. Slowly he pressed himself up to hands and knees.

He let his gaze wander. By the looks of it he had been laid out in his homes garden near the pool. The flattened and bend garbage can and the bricks were not far away from him.
As he tried to remembered how the buff muscle girl from next doors had flattened him this time, Tyler groaned and almost dropped flat down when he actually did.
Her crotch! Her freaking crotch! He had been smothered into unconsciousness by a thirteen-year-old girls crotch!
The blood was rushing into his cheeks now. A younger girl had knocked him out with her crotch.

With a small hiss of pain Tyler felt his bruised chest. Bruised by Lillys butt.
The seventeen-year-old sniffed. She had destroyed him with her muscular butt and finished him off with her feminine crotch! A little girls ass and pussy had beaten him with laughable ease.
A loud whimper shook his body; hot tears streamed down his cheeks. Powerlessly his body sunk back down to the floor and he buried his crying face in his palms his, shaking with his cries.
Was there any type of limit at what level of humiliation he could suffer at the hands and muscles of this girl?

He was balling like a baby right in his garden and that was just all the more humiliation for him. To be driven to this point by a girl four years his junior. By a girl all of five feet tall. By a little young girl that was so much stronger than him. A girl whose muscles were beyond what he could even dream about his own ever becoming. A girl so strong she could squish him like a bug. Beneath her dainty little foot or her incredible butt whatever she felt like. That could choke him out whenever she wanted to. Be it with her massive legs, rock-hard arms or even just her girlish crotch.
He was a guy! A seventeen-year-old guy! And an athlete with muscles better than a lot of his peers! Why was he nothing to her? Nothing to a thirteen-year-old little girl?

By the time Tylers miserable sobs seized the sun had already fully set and night fell all around him.
Weakly he picked himself up and stumbled towards the backdoor of his own home. It stood wide open. That probably meant Lilly was not inside. She likely would have locked him out, if she was.
For some reason Lilly did not take a key for the house, so she insisted on this door always remaining open, while she was not inside. Tyler did not dare to disobey, the girl crushed him badly enough when he did not give her an actual reason like openly disobeying her.

He lurched for the kitchen, the closest thing to a home he had left since the neighbor girl had taken over. Of course he would not have been save in here from the young teen, but she would usually not enter the room. He would cook her meals here and then bring them out to her wherever she wanted to eat.
The kitchen was not a place for the master just for the slave. He was her slave.
Tyler let out another loud whimper at the realization. Why? Why did this have to happen to him?

The sound of the backdoor pulled him back into reality. He had closed, but not locked it.
He took a deep breath then slowly walked out of the kitchen towards the sound. If Lilly was here, he should not let her wait.
The muscular neighbor girl was waiting for him right in front of the backdoor. Leaning against one wall sideways her buff arms crossed, she gave him an impatient look when he arrived.
Tyler was quite surprised when he saw her and honestly stunned at how good his tormentor looked.

Compared to most of the skimpy outfits Lilly wore when she came over to show off her superior physique this one seemed much more expensive.
Beginning at the bottom she was wearing a pair of black heels that added a couple of inches to the young girls height and pushed out the softball sized calve muscles in all their chiseled glory. A deep grove was carved into the hard flesh of her legs to separate the diamond-shape definition from the rest of the leg.

Covering up as little of the musclegirls massive legs as possible, a pair of hot pants made from jeans fabric drew tightly over Lillys hard and powerful glutes and made her amazing young butt pop.
On her upper body she was wearing a pure white tube top that drew tight over the broad chest and the small protrusions of her young breasts. Beneath it the white fabric faintly outlined the structure of her rock-solid abs, before exposing the lowest row of abdominals and in combination with the low-riding hot pants the trenches of her adonis belt.

Above the top she additionally wore a light black jacket with long sleeves, which covered up the muscular mass and perfection of her arms and traps.
The dark blonde hair was curlier than usually and fell over the left side of her pretty girlish face to the point it almost obstructed her view. Lillys cheek shimmered from glitter, while her eyelashes seemed longer and fuller now. Dark eye-liner enhanced the intensity of her almost bilious green eyes; pink lipstick the sensuality of her lips.

Tyler gulped, as he felt himself blush, when she turned her gaze at him and winked. Even with much of her tanned muscles exposed at him, he could not help but think that for a thirteen-year-old girl his young neighbor looked incredibly sexy.
"How do I look?", she asked with a mocking smirk and slightly tilted her head, making the dark blonde curls fall sensually.

Tyler hesitated for a second. "Great..."
"Well...", Lilly said and narrowed her eyes, "You look like shit, as usual. So put on something cool, bitchboy!"
"What?", Tyler asked dumbfounded than quickly corrected himself, "What for, I mean! What do you want me to dress me for?"
"A party." The muscle girl shrugged. "Some bitch invited me. You're driving me there in my sweet new ride."

"I'll be right back!", he responded obediently and hurried away for the room he had once called his own.
It was unchanged since he had last been here. With the exception of the sixty pound dumbbells that had back then be resting on the floor.
Why should anything have changed? Lilly did not need the room, she had just wanted it.

Now it was hers. She occasionally sent him in so he could get new clothes.
"Cause she did not want to smell his stink."
Without much care. Tyler picked a jeans and a green shirt without sleeves. His looks were secondary. Speed was what counted now, if he did not want to piss Lilly off.
Quickly he pulled off the shirt and dropped it, before peeling off his shorts. Then struggled into the new outfit.

He hurried back down the stairs and met Lilly at the front door. When she saw him the girl wrinkled the cute button nose.
"I said something cool, but whatever.", she spat and threw open the door.
Tyler suppressed a groan and quickly grabbed his jacket, before he followed her outside and locked the door behind them.

Lilly strolled up to the red convertible Tylers uncle had so foolishly left in her care and swung her body over the door into the passengers seat. She propped up one forearm on the door next to her, as she leaned back in her seat.
With the other hand she held out the keys to Tyler. He leaned over and grabbed them cautiously, expecting Lillys fingers to snap shut at any moment and trap his bigger hand in a crushing grip, but it did not happen.

"Where to?", he asked as he took his place behind the wheel.
"I tell you, as we go.", Lilly responded, while she looked at the glowing screen of her smartphone, "To the left."
Tyler nodded obediently and turned the keys. The engine became alive and they drove into the warm summer night.

As he felt the wind on his face and in his hair, while they accelerated, Tyler could not help but be impressed with the vehicle. This one may have been his uncle Richs only good choice in his whole life and he had foolishly handed it over to Tyler and his musclebound bully.
The car sped throughout the night, while Lilly was barking orders to him not rarely punctuated with an insult.

Soon their path led them into another neighborhood and Tyler frowned.
"Something the matter, bitch?" Lillys words were spoken innocently enough, but they still washed over Tylers skin like a wave of icy water.
"Nothing.", he said and kept his eyes on the road, "I just know the area."
"Makes sense." Lilly giggled. "I did get the invitation on your dumb phone."
Tyler turned towards her in his seat with his eyes wide. All color slowly drained from his face.

Triumphantly Lilly was holding the smartphone out to him and he could see the cracks that had formed on the screen, when he had dropped it the day Lilly had kicked his ass for the first time.
With another happy little giggle the young teen musclegirl tightened the hold her dainty little fingers had on the device and Tyler could hear it crack. With a grinding crushing noise the casing and screen were crushed and the interior broke in the little girls grip.

A smile spread wide on the glossy pink lips, as Lilly opened her palm and let the shattered pieces of Tylers smartphone crumble to the road next to the driving car.
"Upps.", Lilly said and stifled another giggle, "Well, you know where we are going."
Mechanically Tyler turned back towards the road. Beads of sweat rolled down his skin and his breath rattled.

"Please.", he begged her his hands shaking on the steering wheel, "Please, don't."
"What the fuck is your problem this time?", Lilly scoffed like the brat she was, "I just want to have some fun at some older students party. All the guys at the parties from my classmates are such babies. They start crying like immediately. And if you get in my way I whip your bitch-ass again."
Tyler wanted to stomp down on the breaks now, get the car to an instant stop or spinning out of control, but of course he did not. He did not do anything. He just drove to his friends house and parked at the side of the road.

"Please...", Tyler whispered again his face lowered at the steering wheel between his hands, when he heard how Lilly opened the passenger door, but she did not reply.
Wordlessly she stepped out of the car without another word and strode towards the large white house her rock-hard butt swaying with every step.

Two guys were sitting on the steps of the wide open front door and checked out the younger girl without shame when she approached them, before they suddenly froze in surprise when they noticed how massive her rock solid thighs were, when she was right in front of them. In disbelieve they stared after her, when she passed between them and vanished in the house.

Tyler blinked, as he lost sight of his neighbor. She had not forced him to come along. He gulped as the gears in his head started to turn. If he did not have to go with her inside, then she probably had not intended to beat and humiliate him in front of the party guests. So just what was this cruel girl planning to do in there?

He threw open the car door and basically jumped out. Tyler hurried for the door with his heart beating loudly against his chest. He was pacing and the two guys at the front door gave him a weird look when he brushed through between them, while they were in the middle of a conversation about the jacked legs of a certain young girl, but Tyler ignored them.
In the house loud music was blasting throughput the whole building. Students from his own and other local schools were dancing and talking everywhere.
Under different circumstances Tyler would have marveled at just how many people had come, but he had to find Lilly again, before she did... whatever the hell she was going to do.

That was when suddenly a slender figure stepped in his path.
"Ty!", the girl called out to him and threw her arms around his neck.
"Denise!", Tyler gasped in shock, as he felt the beautiful brunette lips on his own, "You shouldn't be here!"
"What?", his girlfriend asked him confused, "What do you mean? You texted me to meet you here."

"I..." Tyler quickly checked their immediate surroundings and sighed in relief when he did not find the thirteen-year-old bane of his existence anywhere. He snatched Denise by the wrist and quickly dragged her away from the main crowd and towards a staircase leading up to the first floor.
"What the hell, Ty!", Denise cried out, "Let go! You're hurting me!"
"S-Sorry!", he exclaimed and released her, when he realized he had indeed gripped her way to hard.

"It's alright.", Denise replied with a worried look at her wrist, before showing him a saucy smile, "I quite enjoy feeling my hunky boyfriends strength once in a while."
As she slowly and seductively whispered that to him she came close, gently pushing him back against a hallway floor and leaned in.
Tyler moaned as he felt her ample chest shoved up against him and felt her fingers slide beneath his shirt caressing his abdominal muscles.
"I have not seen you for way too long. I missed you...", his girlfriend whispered into his ear, "Missed these!"

Tyler flinched with a hiss of pain, as he felt her fingers dig into his still bruised abs. Lillys abuse had done some real number on him.
"Are you alright?", Denise asked somewhat worried and tilted her head in confusion. Then she sniffed. "You smell! Did you come here right from the gym or something?"
Exasperated Tyler grabbed his girlfriends shoulders and pushed her an arm-length away. "Denise, listen! You need to leave!"

The young beauty furrowed her brow. "Why?"
"Because..." Tyler could not bring himself to speak further.
Because your boyfriend is scared of a thirteen-year-old girl., he thought, Because she is stronger than him and he is too much of a wimp to protect you!
"Ty?", Denise asked softly and brushed one slender hand over his cheek.

Tyler looked into her beautiful face. Clear blue eyes and full lips, high cheekbones and flawless skin all framed by short chestnut hair. His girlfriend was just drop dead gorgeous and it did not end with the face.
Slim and tall with a narrow waist and two big firm breasts Denise had done even a few smaller model jobs before they started dating. Currently she was dressed in a pair of tight form fitting pants that showed off the long and round feminine legs and a cropped top that exposed part of a flat toned stomach.

"You need to go.", he spoke weakly lost in her beauty.
"I need to go?", Denise asked with a smirk and leaned closer again, "Or you want to go somewhere with me? Alone...?"
Tyler felt her hips against his own and closed his eyes with a moan. He felt Denise pull his jacket down to his elbows and then how her fingers slid over his broad shoulders down to his firm bare arms grabbing his biceps.

He wanted this. Wanted to let Denise make him feel strong and powerful again. Her perfect, beautiful, soft body against his, naked skin against naked skin.
"No!" He shook his head and pushed her away. "No, listen! This is important, Denise!"
"Okay.", the sixteen-year-old beauty replied clearly weirded out, "Explain it to me."
Tyler looked around. They were all to easily spotted here.
"Not here!", he said, "Upstairs."
Denise shrugged. "This is just about a silent place for just the two of us after all, isn't it?"

They headed up the stairs away from the music. Like usual Trent managed to keep his guests away from the upper floor. In the past their group of friends had sometimes used the study up here to have a chat in private or with some girl. The perfect place to talk without being interrupted by Lilly suddenly showing up.
Or so he thought, before he opened the door and gasped in shock.

"Hi!", Lilly giggled with a beaming smile, as she sat on the desk opposite the door. His first instinct was to turn tail and run away, but he was aware he could not escape his neighbor so he just stood there frozen.
Lilly was not alone. Trent sat on one of two couches at a low table his father used for meetings with certain clients. Leaning against the backrest of the couch was Owen and in the chair behind the desk sat Calvin.

"Tyler! Denise! You've made it!", Trent greeted them happily and stood up.
He had a buzzcut and towered an inch above Tyler himself. He was build like a tank. With a powerful chest and and strong shoulders along with a pair of meaty biceps that his short sleeves could barely contain at all. A thick blue vein corded over the top of the muscles.
"Come in! Come in!", the eighteen-year-old led him and Denise into the room and closed the door behind them.

"I thought you were busy.", Owen said. He was Tylers size and just as build. With shaggy dirty blonde hair and stubble on his chin.
Calvin stood up too and walked around the desk right next to Lilly. He too was about as tall as Tyler, but with blonde hair and blue eyes. He greeted them wordlessly with a wave.
Only when he noticed Tylers stare, that was deadlocked on Lilly, he spoke.

"Not bad, huh?", he said, "That's Lilly. We've met her like five minutes ago. She somehow ended up upstairs. She's cute isn't she?"
While Calvin spoke he sat down next to Lilly on the desk and put an arm around her shoulders. Tylers breath stopped for a second at the foolish gesture and saw a frown spread over the young girls face, while she raised one dainty hand, as if to hold that of the older boy.

"How old is she, Cal?", Denise asked and stepped past Tyler towards the table.
The boy shrugged with a stupid grin. "I don't know. How old are you, Lil?"
"Thirteen.", she replied eyeing the older boy from the corner of her eye in disgust seemingly without anyone noticing.
"She's a child, Cal!", Denise snapped at the blonde boy.
"Man relax, we're not doing anything!", he snapped right back, "And boys that age are kids girls are already real ladies. Right, Lil?"
"Boys my age are babies.", she agreed, her little hand hovering an inch from touching Calvins, "And I can take care of myself. I'm fine. Even your boyfriend thinks so. Right?"

Denise turned back towards Tyler, who still stood frozen in front of the door.
"I mean... they are not doing anything.", he stuttered.
Denise rolled her eyes, but gave up for the moment. She walked back at Tylers side.
"Let's not just stand here!", Trent boomed, "Sit down you two, sit down!"
Tyler wordlessly stumbled towards one of the couches and awkwardly sat down in it. The leather squeaked slightly. Denise got down next to him and wrapped her arms around his upper-arm, leaning against his shoulder.

But as she did so she looked at Lilly again and her eyes widened.
"Jesus, look at her legs!", Tyler heard her whisper in shock and nodded mechanically.
"Damn massive.", he spoke silently without having to look over at Lilly.
"They look almost as big as yours!", Denise pressed her point, probably unable to consider they were in fact easily bigger than her boyfriends.

"Glad you could make it after all, Tyler!", Trent said, while he sat down opposite of them, "It was on pretty short notice, since my parents are unexpectedly out of town."
"Too bad we could not do it at your place since you're so busy.", Owen added.
"What's wrong with my place?", Trent asked.
"Your pool fucking sucks!"

Everyone of them turned towards Lilly, as they heard the bratty words, but they only found her sitting there innocently on the desk. Calvin had separated from her by now and had moved closer to the rest of them.
"Eh... yes, Tylers place got a really great pool and its summer.", Owen answered the question a bit confused after the rude interruption.
"Sorry.", Tyler muttered, "Stuff was going on..."
"What kind of stuff?", Lilly asked him innocently.

"Stuff...", he said, "With the neighbors. They would not have approved of the party either."
"But you had no time at all.", Trent added, "Did not even manage to meet the three of us at the gym, bro!"
The older boy raised one arm and flexed his big meaty muscles at him. The muscle, that already balled up on his arms when relaxed, rose up, hardening and swelling visibly. The thick vein was forced out even more against the skin.

Denise almost squeed next to Tyler and tightened her slender arms around his upper-arm even more.
Like always she went just wild when she saw some big powerful muscles. Not long ago that had made him angry. That his girlfriend got excited over his more muscular friends arm would have been a major insecurity of his a few days ago. Today he could not have cared less. He had been bested by a thirteen-year-old in that department just earlier the same day.

"We don't want you to go all soft on us, do we?", Trent asked grinning as he dropped his arm again, "Be the wimp in the gang!"
Lilly giggled.
"Pretty sure that's Calvin.", Denise retorted with a small laugh.

Owen and Trent joined right in, but Calvin himself turned bright red probably also because he thought the statement humiliated him in front of Lilly. It was not wrong thought. While the boys with the exception of Trent, who worked out longer than any of them, had started their training at the exact same time, Cal had always been slightly weaker than the rest of them.

With some hard extra training Tyler had carved himself out to be number two behind Trent and thought he may have been able to take the top spot for himself before the end of the year, a possibility that had Denise almost salivating, when Tyler brought it up.
Not that it mattered anymore now. Trent was strong, but he did not demolish garbage cans with his fists and thighs just for the hell of it.

"I'm not the one skipping training, Denise!", Calvin snarled angrily, "I bet I could take your great boyfriend right here and now!"
Denise raised a brow at him. "Oh, really now? Is that a challenge then, Cal?"
"Uh...", Calvin hesitated, but ultimately decided, "Yeah, you're up! I'll arm wrestle Tyler right here and now!"
"Let's go!", Denise cheered and released Tylers arm, "Kick his ass, Ty!"
He squirmed. "Let's not do that right now."

"Oh, someone's scared!", Calvin exclaimed grinning, "What's the matter Tyler? Scared I'll humiliate you in front of your girlfriend, buddy?"
"As if!", Denise shot right back and jumped to her feet, "He probably just doesn't want to ridicule you in front of your new girlfriend here. He beat Owen two out of three the last time, but you, you lost five times in a row, little boy. Come on Ty! Show him who the man here is!"
"We really shouldn't...", Tyler begged them to stop, while he watched Lilly smirk from the corner of his eye.
"Tyler!", Denise shot back, "You can't be scared of this wimp!"

"I'm not a wimp!", Calvin yelled, "Get ready, Ty, I'll smash you! I'll show you who is the man!"
"Looks like your buddy is too much of a little bitch for that.", Lilly spoke and jumped off the desk.
Tyler gulped. So the moment had come.
"Looks like it.", Calvin huffed.
"Oh, shut up, you brat!", Denise shot back at the younger girl.

Lilly turned at her with one terrifying intense glare. The green fire flaring in her eyes shut Denise right up where she stood. "Shut your own stupid trap, skank, or I'll do it for you!"
Tyler saw a drop of sweat role down Denise temple, as she stood there open-mouthed and moved a step back. He lowered his gaze. He wanted to stand up for her, but he could not. He could not go against Lilly. Not ever.

"Hey!", Owen spoke angrily, "Don't you da-"
"Hey, yourself, loser!", Lilly spat at him, then turned at Calvin, "Since Tyler-bitch here is too much of a sissy, why don't you show me what a man you are."
"Show you?", the teen was clearly baffled at that statement.
Lilly rolled her eyes in annoyance. "Arm wrestle me, moron!"
"Arm... arm wrestle you?! Why would I...?"
The younger girl giggled. "Seriously, you're scared to take on a little girl?"
"N-no!", Calvin stuttered back, "Of course not!"

The musclebound girl put up her elbow on the desk, where everyone would be able to see the match well. "Then show me that you're a man, wimp!"
Despite the well placed position Owen and Trent stood up and went closer to get a better look at the mismatch that was about to unfold, when Calvin took Lillys dainty hand with his much bigger one, and even Denise nervously approached the scene.
Tyler got up himself, when everyone gathered around the desk and stood next to his girlfriend. He too knew it was a mismatch, but of course not in the way the rest of the gathered teens assumed.

"You call that a grip?" Lilly scoffed at Calvin. "You sure you're a guy?"
"Well, aren't you cocky now.", the boy replied and tightened his grip. Then when he saw Lilly raise a brow in a pitiful look, he really squeezed down on her hand with a grunt of effort. The muscles twitched in his forearm and his knuckles turned white, but even with all of his strength he could not compress the girls hard palm.

"Fucking wimp.", Lilly giggled and Tyler flinched, as he saw the sinew in the back of her hand push out and the structure of Calvins grip crumble. A pained gasped escaped the seventeen-year-old teens mouth and his arm shook. The corner of the boys eye shimmered wet.
"You better start pushing now, before I win just by holding your dainty little hand.", the merciless young girl said with confident smirk.

A whimper shook Calvins shoulders, before he grit his teeth and started to push. His biceps rose as a large bump on his arm, as he strained against his young female adversary, but while the shaking of his arm increased, Lillys hand just did not budge.
"Oh, my god!", Denise blurted out and Owen and Trent stared at the incredible scene in astonishment.
None of them could believe the clear pain and strain on the face of an athletic seventeen-year-old guy, as he failed to move a little thirteen-year-old girls short arm.

With a series of pained grunts Calvin clenched his eyes shut and strained harder, leaning over the desk and grabbed the edge with the free hand for additional support. Both of his biceps knotted up to their full size and his whole body shook with effort, but Lillys arm stood still like a statues.

"Look at her muscles!", Denise mouthed almost inaudible next to Tyler, as she saw the fabric of Lillys sleeve draw tight over the huge mount of muscle, that rose up on the young upper-arm, and strain audibly over her thick bulging forearm, "I think they are bigger than his."
The sleeve was pulled as tight as a second skin like it could burst apart at any moment, even outlining some of the ridges and deep lines that were cutting up the rock hard surface of forearm and a biceps that did indeed arch up higher than Calvins or Tylers own.

Calvin almost screamed, as again and again he jerked on the young girls arm trying to bend it back after all, but did not gain the fraction of an inch. His skin was reddening from effort, pain and humiliation he felt at the hands and muscles of the younger girl.
As if to acknowledge his efforts in the most insolent way possible Lillys smirk turned into a look of complete boredom. She demonstratively averted her gaze from her opponent to face the rest of them and raised the free hand for a faked yawn.

"Not much of a man at all, is he?", she giggled, "Sure hope he's the wimp in this group or this is going to be really humiliating for all of you."
A collective gasp passed through the teens standing around the uneven contestants, as the muscle on the thirteen-year-old arm tightened even further. The deep groves dug deeper into the hard surface of her biceps, as it contracted even more.

The dark fabric had finally enough and with a roar the muscle girls sharp peak tore right through it and out at the top.
The massive muscles seemed to just bulge through the tear and widened the gap even further as it balled up high like a fleshy mountain on the little arm, while more stitches opened up in Lillys sleeve at the equally astonishing triceps muscle and at the thick bulges on the inner forearm.

In an instant the little girl slammed down Calvins arm, the same arm he had put around her shoulders earlier, on the tabletop without even a change in her bored expression. The sound of his knuckles crunching against the wooden desk was almost ear-deafeningly loud; the force that carried with it enough to dislodge Calvins grip on the table. It send him sprawling to the floor with a loud cry of pain.
Clutching his hand he seemed on the verge of tears. Tyler could see the red marks on his friends hand, where Lillys grip had mercilessly crushed into it.

"Fucking wimp!", Lilly reinforced her earlier assessment, as she gave her destroyed sleeve a disdainful look.
As if to test it she extended her arm. The huge biceps muscle lowered into the arm and elongated vanishing mostly within the tattered sleeve. Then the young girl brought her fist right back up and her monster biceps exploded back into the giant striated mass tearing the sleeve even more.

Sounds of astonishment passed Trent, Owens and even Tylers own lips. Denise next to Tyler on the other hand tightly grabbed his upper-arm like on reflex and dug in her fingers painfully. A gasping moan left her lips, as her eyes seemed to glaze over while looking at the monstrous girl muscle.
The blood shot right back into Tylers cheeks. Great, now Lillys muscles were even better at turning his girlfriend on than his own.
But it was not just Denise, all of them stared awe-struck at the amazing tanned biceps muscles Lilly flexed at the table.

"That was amazing!", his girlfriend finally screamed and released Tylers arm, as she skipped over to Lilly at the table and put her delicate hands right on the enormous muscle.
"They are so hard.", she squeed, as her probing fingers could not dent the rock-hard muscle at all, "I've never felt anything like it."
Tyler felt like breaking down crying right there and then, when he heard his beloved girlfriend acknowledge what he already knew. How much better Lillys body was than his own.
"Duh, they are muscles.", Lilly just scoffed at the compliment and tore her arm free, "Real damn muscles! Not what those losers call muscle."

"H-hey...", Trent tried to defend them weakly. He too was blushing from Lillys muscular display that even just visually seemed to outdo his own impressive demonstration earlier.
"Shut up!", Lilly cut him off coldly, as she shrugged the black jacket off the burly powerful shoulders and slipped it off the powerful arms, "And put your arms up! You're next!"

To press her point the buff teen girl threw up her arms in one of her stunning double biceps poses, that made even the tube top strain, as the broad lats jutted out behind her back. As a result the fabric pulled ever tighter over her torso showing off the shockingly deep ridges of her abs and the separations of her powerful pecs like her muscles got vacuum packed.
Denise bend over gasping, barely able to remain standing at the sight of massive girl muscles sculpted to utter perfection.

Trent nervously moved up to the desk and put the big meaty arm up. His forehead was shining from sweat.
"Don't underestimate her!", Calvin gasped, while he climbed back to his feet, "She's fucking strong."
Lilly scoffed, while she walked up opposite of Trent and confidently put her own much shorter but equally massive and more ripped arm up.
"You think I actually had to try slamming you scrawny bitch?", she asked smugly, as her mischievous smile spread on her pretty face, "I totally didn't."

She turned her face towards Denise. "You start us off or are you too busy getting off to my body?"
Tylers beautiful girlfriend blushed bright red at Lilly exposing her fetish like that, but she obediently moved up to the table to do as she was told.
Trent meanwhile already grabbed the edge of the desk firmly, before he took Lillys tiny little hand in his huge one. The minuscule size only seemed to reinforce his disbelieve of the situation.

"Ready?", Denise asked the two opponents and placed her hands on top of the two clasped ones. She let her eyes slowly wander over the thick muscles on either of the two, before looking them in the face. Trent nodded slowly. Lilly on the other hand just tossed her head back smiling.
"Set...", Denise spoke and then as she lifted her hands up, "Go!"

A jolt went through Trents muscular body, as he leaned hard against the young girl, while he simultaneously pulled on the table with all of his considerable strength. Both thick meaty arms just leapt off his arm in an instant. A deep line split each big straining muscle from the rest of Trents arms. His thick forearm trembled, as all of the pressure he could muster was absorbed by the bulging mass of his thirteen-year-old female opponents massive arm.
Steady as a rock the young girls bronze-tanned bicep stood up from her young arm. Huge, hard and carved up by deep indentations and lines, that gave it an even more bulging look, it seemed to flaunt its superiority over all of the older male teens in the study.

Keeping the smirk on her glossy lips Lilly kept her arm perfectly still even as Trent strained against it with all of his might.
The older boy groaned and with a deep breath gave it another go veins pushing out in deep relief on both his powerful upper-arms Then he winced when instead of making headway his arm was suddenly forced back by the younger girl.
The shock that spread on his disbelieving face caused another giggle from Lillys side, as the tendons pushed out on her rippling arms like long cables and she deliberately slowly forced her opponents hand downwards.

"Holy shit!", Owen exclaimed, as he saw their musclebound friend get forced into the defensive, "She is taking him on."
"Is she winning?!", Denise gasped disbelieving of her own eyes, "She's so strong!"
"What's the matter?", Lilly asked in a mocking tone, "Too much of a wimp to fight back against these guns? You're pathetic! Be a man!"

Trent was grunting and groaning loudly. His face was red as a beet and he strained with all his might unable to stop or slow his hands painfully slow decent.
Lilly folded the free arm behind her back to make perfectly clear this was all just one arms strength on her part and giggled again.

Denise curiously extended both hands, placing her delicate fingers on top of the peaks of both of the almost equally sized biceps muscles and felt them probing slightly.
"Incredible.", she whispered blushing, "It's like solid steel."
The statement had obviously been about the girls muscles, since Denise absentmindedly slipped her hand of Trents quivering biceps to grab and test Lillys huge biceps with both hands.

Trent seemed on the verge of crying. The red face contorted with effort and his whole body shook. Thick veins were throbbing all over against the young mans skin like spiderwebs interwoven with his straining muscles and popped up on his forehead like the young man was going to burst.
However his biceps was still quivering and getting pulled apart with freakish strength, as Lilly forced his hand lower and lower.
About halfway to the table she just suddenly stopped her advance and tilted her head at Trent.
"Getting sleepy over here, wimp!", she taunted him with a wicked smile, "Why don't you use both arms, maybe you can give a little girl a challenge, big guy!"

Tyler could tell those completely relaxed words were devastating to Trents psyche, as the strongest guy anywhere close to his own age he knew, unhesitantly released the desk with the left hand and shakily moved it on top of his right, that was clasped with that of a thirteen-year-old girl.
Lilly smirked wider, as Trent tightened his grip, and giggled. "Show me what you've got, wimp!"
Trent inhaled deeply than leaned his whole body into the motion when he released his breath in a loud straining roar like grunt. Once more the muscles in the tall powerful jocks arms bulged with the tremendous effort. Thick veins bugged out everywhere on the reddened skin of his arms as sweat poured down the thick biceps and arms.

The herculean efforts were not rewarded. Tyler saw how the lines drew deeper along Lillys massive young arm, more striation lines rippling the surface of the insanely defined muscle groups. The forearm swelled with thickness, while on the split biceps peak a bulging vein of her own was forced out against the skin in deep relief. The cap of the young girls shoulder swelled up, her right trap pushed out as a hard triangle of neck muscles and even her broad right pec flexed, bulging noticeably against the white tube top, as if it was about to jump out or rip through, and with the creases lining it cutting deep into the meaty muscle flesh.

However, Lillys expression did not even change, she still seemed quite relaxed, while she held her advantage against the shaking arms of her grunting male opponent.
"You bore me, weakling!", she spoke with a sneer directed at Trent and the male howled, as he gave it his all to budge the unmovable bulk of the thirteen-year-olds arm once again. Then Lilly glanced over at Owen who was watching the unbelievable match with a disbelieving expression. The girls green eyes sparkled and once more a smile spread on her face. To everyones shock she slapped the left elbow on the top of the desk. "You're up! This guy is so weak, I feel like whipping both of your butts at once!"

Last edited by MLG; 05-Jan-18 at 19:41.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to MLG For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Jan-18, 19:49
Points: 3,901, Level: 26 Points: 3,901, Level: 26 Points: 3,901, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

very excited to read!
The Following User Says Thank You to tiojojoca For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Jan-18, 19:52
Last Achievements

The shaggy-haired boy hesitated, but Calvin and Denise were exasperated.
"No way!", Tylers girlfriend screamed, "You can take them both on! Oh, my god!"
"No fricken way!", the boy on the other hand protested loudly, "She can't be! Nobody can be that strong!"
"Get your weak ass over here, you pansy!", Lilly hissed and seized up Owen with a terrifying look in her eyes.

The color seemed to drain even more from the already pale boy, but he slowly stepped up to the task.
"Try your best, Owen.", Denise taunted him, as he set his elbow down and nervously took Lillys hand into his own one, "She's got some real girlpower in those guns."
Lilly did not even say a word, she merely looked Owen right in the eye, while she held the sweating struggling Trent still with her jacked arm. Her disdain for the older boys showed openly on her pretty face.
"Start pushing, wimp!", she whispered smirking.

Owen grunted as he started to push. His arm tightened visibly, as a big bump grew on his upper-arm into a biceps the same size as Tylers own.
It had no effect even on Lillys left arm, merely a ripple went through her thick forearm and her large biceps popped out in full glory.
Owen grunted louder, as he leaned all his weight into his attack, but Lilly just giggled.
"Both arms, bitch.", she told him.

Gasping Owen let up in his efforts to budge Lillys tiny little hand and brawny muscular arm, before he grabbed it energetically with both hands and grit his teeth. With a deep grunt the fit teen once more pulled with all of his strength on the dainty girlish hand. His arm muscles bunched up to full size, straining to the max.
Lilly scoffed. "Guys, are such sissies."

Owens deeply straining face contorted and a painful groan left his mouth, as casually Lilly bend him all the way down to the same point she was keeping the more and more desperately fighting Trent in check half way to the table.
Still with a smirk on her glossy pink lips that showed both her confidence and her disdain for her opponents Lilly let the green eyes wander from one of the older muscular teens to the other and back. She seemed to really soak in the effort and humiliation that painted the two males expressions, as she let her muscles bulge and ripple, effortlessly keeping them both in place.
Her smirk split exposing the perfectly white teeth of the young girl.

"Oh, my god! Oh, my god!", Denise screamed bouncing on the balls of her feet and intently watched the buff beast of a thirteen-year-old, "Go girl! You can take them! Smash them!"
Lilly did not respond, but she took a deep breath and Tyler gulped at the sight of her bulging chest expanding even more. Then Lilly breathed out in a rush and all of her two opponents arms went down hard. In an instant all four strong male arms were wrenched down and the back of the guys hands smacked to the top of the wooden desk with loud thudding noises.

Owen and Tyler gasped in pain then almost dropped down wheezing and fighting for breath. Trent especially was drenched in sweat and his arms still pumped with all the veins showing. His face was deeply red and the way the tall teen was staring to the floor he seemed about ready to break down in tears that was how devastating his defeat at the hands of the little girl with the huge muscles had been to his male ego. His prided strength had been like nothing compared to Lillys limitless physical might.

"You totally crushed them!", Denise exclaimed and approached the victorious muscle girl her eyes and mouth wide with awe, "My god, you manhandled them like a pair of scrawny wimps! And it looked so easy to you!"
Lilly seemingly ignored the other girls praise, but raised one arm in a tight flex that made her arm muscles explode into full size, while she kept the green eyes on the defeated boys.
Denise did not wait for an invitation. Cooing with excitement she went and unhesitantly grabbed the large musclebound arm with both hands.

Tylers girlfriend was pacing now, as she groped and probed the steel-hard muscles in her grip. Her face was blushing bright red like she was going to moan at any moment at the touch of the magnificent muscles that made her boyfriend seem like a pencil-necked weakling.
Tylers breath rattled seeing his girl like that. Turned on by the superior hardness and size of the muscles of a girl four years his junior and the bane of his existence.

Lilly herself meanwhile completely ignored the girl trying to budge her muscle and kept her eyes on the three boys she had effortlessly vanquished moments earlier.
"You're a bunch of wimps.", she spat fixating her latest victims with a mischievous smile, "You totally deserve a butt kicking."
Denise giggled, but nobody else smiled.
"As a matter of fact.", she continued smugly, "I should kick your asses right here just for being such a bunch of weaklings."

"Eh, what?", Denise asked her in response to the bold statement, "Didn't you just whoop their asses?"
The young muscle girl cranked her neck and made the thick neck muscles briefly push out in all their rippling glory. She dropped the flex and almost casually pulled her arm free, when she stepped around the desk and past Denise.
"That was nothing yet.", she said and grabbed the hem of the white tube top.

In one swift motion she pulled it off over the little head and let the cloth crumble to the floor next to herself. Beneath the top the young girl was wearing only her minuscule black bikini top and her chiseled muscles outlined against the bronze tanned skin.
The eyes of the teens that had already been shown the might of Lillys muscles widened in shock. While they had seen a preview of the girls shredded core muscles through the fabric of her top earlier the sight of the bare abs and almost fully exposed pec muscles collectively dropped their jaws.

Clenching and unclenching with her breath Lillys killerabs and ripped flanks moved in rhythm with her dominating pec muscles that rose and fell visibly, as they stood out above the eightpack abs.
Smirking the girl rolled the thick powerful shoulders and audibly slammed one fist into the palm of her other hand, before she cracked her knuckles.

"Hey! Stop!", Denise yelled and grabbed Lillys shoulder from behind, "You can't seriously plan to get into a fight now. Let's all stay civil."
Lilly stopped dead in her tracks, muscles tensing. The surface of her flawless tanned skin rippled as her clenching muscles formed deep striation lines all over. Her young powerful body seemed to vibrate with incredible unused strength, as it turned to steel right before all of their eyes.
"How about you get your dirty paws off me, skank, before I make you.", she hissed coldly.

Denise slowly released the musclegirl.
"Okay!", she gasped raising her hands apologetically, "Sorry, but you can't be serious about-"
In a flash Lilly had spun and grabbed the older girl by the collar. Tyler flinched, but was like frozen in place unable to act, as suddenly Lilly had yanked his girlfriends face down to eye-level with just one dainty hand.
"Is that so?", she asked with a very thin smile, "I can't? I've got two huge guns that disagree. I could even start with your gropy bitch-ass if you want."

"Let go!", Denise whined with both hands on that tiny little one forcing her low. She grunted, while she tried to break the grip of the slender little fingers, but of course her slim, feminine arms did not have the strength to take on the butch muscles the younger girl possessed.
"Stop! Let go!", pleaded the beautiful teen and desperately slapped the little girls fingers and forearm.
Her struggles had absolutely no effect, beyond making Lilly giggle. Denise started to struggle harder in the young girls grip. She banged her fists on the hard muscular arm of the little girl.
"Let go! Let go! Let go!", Denise screamed smacking her fist on Lillys wrist, "Let me go right now!"

As she screamed Denise drew back her fist and clenched it tightly.
"Denise, don't!", Tyler tried to warn her still unable to move and help her, but it was already to late his slim sexy girlfriends fist snapped forward and slammed right into the pit of the shorter girls insane abdominals. There was a thudding sound as the slim knuckles smashed against the tight muscular flesh of Lillys meaty wall of abdominal muscles. It did not budge in the slightest. The teenage beauties fist hit and bend at the wrist.
The older girl cried out in pain clutching the slender hand and almost would have dropped to her knees, if Lilly had not raised the arm and hoisted the taller girl back up to her feet with absolutely no effort.

"I'll deal with you later, bitch!", the younger girl told her and casually tossed Denise to the side into the heavy desk.
With a pained groan the young woman hit the wooden edge and bounced off dropping to the floor. Finally Tyler managed to move and rush to her side, falling to his knees.
"Are you alright?", he wanted to know and helped Denise to sit up, but his girlfriend only stared at Lillys broad rippling back, as the young girl took another step towards Tylers three athletic friends.
"Ready, for your ass-kicking, losers?", she asked the three boys and curled one of her monster biceps next to her little head, as if to further emphasize the astonishing size.

The three male teens exchanged a look, as they nervously saw the younger girl approach. She was still wearing her heels and half naked like she was her thick ripped physique was visible to all of them.
Still even after their humiliating defeat at the hands of the girl they could not believe that a thirteen-year-old girl that was all of five feet tall could have possibly been able to beat them up.
Of course they were wrong!

Lilly moved in in a casual stride towards the boys and with almost the same casualness whipped a rock-hard fist through the air. Her knuckles crunched into the side of Owens face, as the shaggy-haired boy took a step towards her. With a loud crack the teens head was spun sideways and the fit boy sent staggering into the desk next to them. He hit it with gasp and dropped down over the top groaning.

Trent frantically pulled back his own fist, his thick arm muscles cording with sinew and veins, and swung for the short girls smirking face.
Giggling the young girl snapped her little fist forward in a crisp punch of her own and smashed it into the much bigger incoming one. Trent cried out in pain, as their knuckles collided and pulled back his arm with a pained expression.

In contrast the smile on Lillys glossy pink lips was unwavering. With yet another giggle she immediately followed up with a lightning fast punch with the other arm. With a sickening crunch her small girlish fist slammed into the tall teens face and smashed his nose.
Blood shot out in a gusher and run down the lower half of his face when his head was knocked back. Trent howled loudly with both hands clutching his face. As he stumbled back swaying on his feet, he left himself wide open for Lillys liver-blow

The quick hook forced the air from Trents lungs, as it drilled into his side. Tyler could see his friends face contort, as his body convulsed and the older teen dropped to his knees at Lillys feet.
A tall muscular eighteen-year-old guy, the toughest Tyler knew, and just three punches of a little girl in heels had beaten the fight right out of him.

Calvins face did not get any less ashen at that same shocking visual, but in a particular stupid moment his horror at the sight drove him to attack. With a look of pure desperation on his face he charged right at Lilly in an attempt to tackle her to the ground.
Lilly tossed the long dark blonde hair back with a grin on her face and just when Calvin was about to run into her went down on one knee and wrapped one arm around the older teens thigh. Calvin dropped forward right over Lillys shoulders, as she straightened back up to her full height and secured his arm with her own second one, draping the larger heavier older boy over her back in a fireman's carry.

Turning on her feet she spun, easily carrying the boys full weight on her shoulders, and slammed him hard on his back. The air was pressed out of Calvins lungs and left his mouth in a loud of pain, as his body reverberated off the floor and bounced once before coming to rest. Calvin groaned in pain his body almost limp, but Lilly was not finished with him.
She bent down over him and snatched his collar with one dainty hand. Her large biceps balled up, as she curled her arm and stood up. Hoisting the athletic teenager up with just one buff muscular arm, the girl arched her back to raise him even higher still with a grin on her face.
Tyler saw the muscles in her calves and thighs bunch up, while she balanced in the impractical footwear, nevertheless holding a heavy guy up with just one arm.

Lillys eyes moved, staring at Tyler and Denise from the corner, and her grin shifted too a mischievous little smirk.
Next instant she already turned and hurled Calvin in their direction. Denise shrieked loudly, but Tyler reflexively dropped them both sideways to the floor. He braced for the impact of his friend falling on them, but instead Calvins stumbling body hit the desk with such force the momentum carried him forward and sent him rolling over the table top. Documents, pens and table decorations were torn along and clattered to the floor, as Calvin hit the chair behind the desk and dropped along with it.

In the meantime Owen groggily managed to pull himself back up from the desk at the other end of the table, where a few moments ago Lilly had dropped him with just one hit of her rock-hard fist. With a couple of quick steps Lilly was right in front of him by the time he turned in her direction.
Owen tried to punch her in the pretty face, but the girl effortlessly slapped his fist aside with one open palm and immediately wrapped the same hand around his throat. The teen gagged once the slender fingers clasped around his throat and squeezed his windpipe shut.

"You weak-ass losers are even more pathetic than I thought.", Lilly told the boy brattily, while he clawed at her little hand on his throat with both of his own, "I'm thirteen and not even breaking a sweat here, wimps. It's like I'm fighting a bunch of toddlers!"
She moved one foot forward, stepping between Owens feet, and simultaneously grabbed him with the free hand by his waistband. Then Lilly leaned back on the foot further away from the boy and strained slightly.
Her ripped muscles tightened and bulged and then without even a grunt she lifted the seventeen-year-old off the floor, pressing him up. Owen instinctively struggled, even with no chance to breath, but even that did not seem to bother Lilly, when she held him high above her head with her young bulging arms.

The strong sinewy muscles where bugging out shockingly big. Tyler, who was just getting back up to a sitting position alongside his girlfriend, gulped at the sight of her wide rippling back, as he saw the flaring lat muscles stand out to both sides next to the long dirty-blonde hair falling down her back above the narrow waist. A road map of deep slashes cut up the canvas of bulging back muscles. Denise next to him was terrified yet seemed outright mesmerized. Her breath brushed hot over Tylers skin.
The little girl was prancing around holding the gagging male helplessly suspended above her head. The softball calves bouncing up and down, while she was strutting across the room away from the other teens and treating them all to a great view of her hard backside, swaying muscular butt and pronounced hamstring muscles included.

A few steps away from them she threw her arms forward and hurled Owens struggling body forward through the air right over one of the couches they had earlier sat on and into the other one, which shook mightily upon impact. The front legs lost their contact to the ground and the couch fell over backwards hitting the ground. Wheezing and grunting Owen was rolled over the backrest to the floor.

Giggling Lilly turned back and walked right at Trent, who was still kneeling and bleeding on the ground. His teeth painted by the blood streaming down from his broken nose were grinding across one another as the muscular boys body shook and he desperately tried to struggle up to his feet.
"You're still down there, wimp?", Lilly taunted and stepped right in front of him, "I barely even touched you, you wuss!"

Trent wanted to reply something, as weakly as it may have come out, but shut up right away, when the rippling wall of the young girls eightpack pushed right in front of his face. The creases were carved deep to an almost unreal degree into the bronze-plated abdomen and the muscular mountain range of abdominal muscle definitions moved with the little girls smallest breath. Alternating between inflating and drawing tighter, grinding against one another with marble hardness.

"Jealous?" Lilly giggled turning her stomach section into a cascade of twitching muscle. "Why don't you take a closer look?"
Her little hand caught Trent by the roots of the short dark-hair and violently yanked him forward. The older teens scream was muffled, when his face smashed straight into the thirteen-year-olds brick wall abs.
"A really good look!", Lilly said with a beaming smile and slammed Trent a second time into her killer abs, "Like this!"
The third time almost finished Trent off. The boy collapsed forward against the very muscular stomach that had beaten him up just now.

"My abs alone are stronger than you and your weak pathetic body!", Lilly told the boy laughing and folded her arms behind her head, making the softball sized biceps muscles swell up, before she crunched down hard on her abdomen, rippling her eightpack into Trents bruised face, "A lot stronger!"
Trent moaned weakly into the hard muscle his face was pressing up against. Grunting he brought up one palm against the rock-hard side of the young girls and tried to push off her small solid figure. Lilly giggled and sucked in her chiseled stomach. Then she arched her back and shot out her gut, slapping the hard abs into Trents face again.

The older male flinched back in pain and winced when Lilly dug the fingers of one hand once more painfully into his hair.
Trent could see the despair on his friends bruised and bloody face spread. The look of pure horror was obvious. Fearfully he drew one mighty fist back and and smacked it right into the solid flesh of the stomach spattered with the blood from his own face by now.
Trents face scrunched up even more when his knuckles slammed to an instant stop at the young teens sculpted stomach right in front of his eyes.

Grunting with effort the boy coiled his arm back again. His thick biceps balled up on top his upper-arms veins pumping blood to the thick muscle. Trent hit Lilly again, smashing his knuckles into the same spot. Then again. Frantically the eighteen-year-old repeatedly punched her with the same arm over and over. Lilly only laughed about that sending her stomach into flexing motions, as with thudding sounds Trents fist uselessly struck her washboard stomach and the boy grunted and sweat at her feet.

The skin on Trents knuckles split wide open after his repeated hits against the uneven steel-like hardness of the little girls abs. Skin was slowly shaved of the teenage muslceboys hands as his fist kept grinding against ungiving girl muscle.
Clenching his eyes shut with effort Trent grunted loudly in pain. He kept hurling his bleeding fist at Lilly, but it was obvious his strength was steadily waning at this point by how weakly his fist seemed to just bounce of the little girls chiseled muscles at this point with slapping sounds.

Finally Trent dropped his fist with a loud whimper and sunk down completely unto his knees again. His head was hanging down, but Tyler could see the tears streaming down the once proud muscular teen, as he sobbed loudly. The eighteen-year-old was crying openly over his own weakness compared to the thirteen-year-old girl.
Tyler could not blame his friend for it after the total destruction and humiliation he had just went through at the hands of a tiny little teen five years his junior. A pretty little girl that stood no taller than 5'2 in heels and somehow still looked buffer and more ripped than him.

Of course that did not mean Lilly could not.
"Crying, wimp?", she scoffed with a disdainful look down at Trent like he was the insect akin to which she had squished him, "You're a baby now?"
With a wide smirk the girl put her fists to her sides and made her broad lats flare broadly. "Guess that explains those weak little taps of yours, loser! Why don't we check if you can handle a little tummy rub of mine too?"
Giggling like the little girl she was Lilly reached forward with both hands and caught Trents collar with both of them in the middle.

The fabric of his shirt split with a roar, as Lilly parted her hands easily. She tore his shirt all the way from top to bottom exposing the muscle boys meaty chest muscles, that could not measure up to those dominating domes barely concealed by Lillys bikini top, and six-pack abs, that looked faint and soft next to the little girls rippling abdominal structure.
Almost squeeing at the sight Lilly drew her fist back and made the muscle and sinew on her young muscular arm bunch up. The corded muscle was pulsing with unused strength ready to power the little fist forward like a missile.

At the last second before Tyler thought, she was going to snap her fist forward into Trents musclebound body Owen threw himself at Lilly from the side. He just leapt at the girl and tried to pull her down to the ground with all of his weight.
With a surprised gasp Lilly instinctively braced herself against the sudden attack and may have very well stopped it dead if it had not been for her impractical footwear. As Owen slammed into her he was seemingly halted the first moment like he had just slammed into a solid wall and was almost hanging over the smaller girls wide frame. For half a second Tyler thought Lilly would throw him off, but then he heard her heel snap.

With a cracking noise Lilly dropped sideways, as she lost her a balance and slammed with a loud thud sideways into the desk carried right into it by Owens momentum. The side of her little head hit the edge of the desk and both teens dropped to the floor at the desk.
Owen groaned as he struggled on top of her and pushed up to his knees above the lightly groaning young girl his fists already raised. With a scream he hurled his fist down at her pretty face and repeatedly struck for her while she was down.

The girl curled up beneath raising her arms around her head in a guard position and pulled her knees up to her chest. The beefy arm muscles tightened into rigid steel, as the older teen hammered his punches into her.
Tylers breath rattled as he watched. Not because he saw his friend pound on a little girl, but because he could see Lillys face from where he was. She did not look scared like her posture may have suggested or like she was in pain. The look in her green eyes only darkened further and further in anger and disdain, even hatred. As the older boy kept swinging.

Owen could see it too from above her and as she kept looking up at him, the panic of his own expression grew and his punches got more and more desperate.
Tyler gulped. This little muscle girl, Lilly, she could end this futile assault any time she wanted. She just wanted to see Owen struggle and panic.
An ominous giggle left her young lips, when she had enough of playing defense.

Lillys thick legs spread wide and before Owen could react slammed shut again around his midsection. The powerful young thighs caught him like a giant vise and pressed into his sides with the incredible power contained within the rock-solid quads.
Rather than a scream only a low squeak left the older teens mouth, before it shifted into a miserable groaning and gagging noise, when Lillys thighs really cut into his sides.
Owen was visibly fighting for breath now. His eyes were wide open in panic. His raised fist shook for a moment, before he almost collapsed forwards on top of Lilly.

However the short girl raised her firm butt off the floor and forced him to remain upright on his knees.
She had dropped her guard and now put her palms down to the ground behind her. Her arm muscles tightened, as she pushed herself up into a sitting position, all while she kept the muscular female rear off the ground, holding her full weight on her palms.

Owen was choking loudly in her body scissor, as his face turned red and twisted in pain. Opposite of him Lilly was completely relaxed, while she squeezed his torso into paste. The expression on her face was a frown.
"You broke my shoe.", she spoke in a low threatening voice and her tight washboard abs drew even tighter.
The tortured boy bend forward, when the jolt of strength reached her powerful legs just a moment later. He was unable to scream yet unable to contain the pain.
Shakily he moved his hands to the thick bulging quads around his middle, but there was not enough strength in his fingers to grab onto the muscle and they instead just slipped off the sharp edges of her quads.

Tyler heard steps close to him, as Calvin stumbled around the table with a thick box file in his hands. He was behind Lilly and Owen right now and approaching the buff brat with his improvised bludgeon swinging it for the back of her head.
Without releasing Owen from the brutal scissor off her legs she dropped backwards flat to the ground and let the thick file pass above.

Her strong arm shot out and she seized one Calvins ankles with her dainty hand.
"Got you!", she whispered playfully and immediately Calvin tried to stomp on her head with the leg that was not trapped.
Just another mistake of his, as it turned out when the young girl beneath him caught his foot just as it descended with her other hand from below.
The forearm muscles twitched and tensed lightly, as she extended the muscular arm and pushed up Calvins leg.
The boy tried to slide his foot back to remain standing, but it was shackled by the little hand around his ankle, so he instead lost his balance and dropped hard on his back.

"The wimpiest of the wimps is to weak to stand.", Lilly mused and giggled.
With a sharp twist of her hips she tossed Owen, who she held still as tight as ever between her legs to the ground and finally released him from her young treetrunk-like legs.
Immediately she rolled around on the floor and got on top of Calvin instead, straddling him by the waist.

Instinctively the teenage boy struggled and tried to push her off, but the younger girl caught his wrists in her hands and slammed them hard to the floor next to his head.
Lilly leaned down over Calvins pale scared face with a wide smirk, while he futilely struggled beneath her.
"What's the matter?", she giggled so close to his face, she could have kissed him, "Did you want to be on top?"

Her eyes fell on the box file Calvin had dropped not far from them.
"You thought that could help you?", she asked smugly and released one of her helpless victims hands to reach over and grab the file.
Still smirking down at the fearful boys face, she flipped it open and took the thick pile of paper inside between both hands. The muscles in her strong arms and thick shoulders pushed out, as she pulled mightily on both ends.

The file was thicker than a phone book, but barely a second after Tyler saw her pull on it, he heard how the paper strained, then in a single instant and a loud tearing noise she simply tore them in half, the entire block of paper sheets at once.
With a sweet giggle she let go of both tattered paper piles she still held, the part still contained within the box file clattered to the floor next to the stunned Calvin, while the pieces in her other hand scattered as they fluttered down all over the floor.

Calvin stared up at Lilly with an open mouth at the new demonstration of her insane strength. Lilly smirked down at him, then suddenly snapped her right fist forward and punched him straight in the mouth. The sudden hit rattled the boys head against the floor. Before it came to a rest again the little girls left cracked into the older teens eye.
The boy instinctively raised his arms to protect his face, but giggling the musclegirl just let her fists snap forward in rapid succession and drove his arms right down in his busted face, before she continued to pound them onto Calvins head.
Beneath Lilly the boys body wiggled and shook in desperation unable to escape the clutches of her powerful legs on his sides or protect himself from her punches.

Muffled groans reached Tylers ear, as Lilly kept punching his arms into his face with nonstop giggling.
Wheezing on the ground Owen looked over to him and Denise, but Tyler could not bear to look him in the eye. The boy grunted, as he crawled over to the desk to try a d pull himself up again. Trent too finally got back up. With his chest and stomach exposed the sweat-drenched teenager shakily forced himself up to his feet, while Owen huffing and wheezing dragged himself up to his knees at the desk.

As they both stood they exchanged an uneasy look. The helplessness both of the exhausted males felt was all too apparent, as they stared loudly panting at each other.
A miserable yelp made them both turn, as the thickness of Lillys tanned leg muscles grew alive and crushed into Calvins weak body beneath her. She had stopped hitting him and instead now raised her powerful arms in a double biceps flex. Enormous straining biceps peaks rose next to rippling deltoids and forced a blue vein up against the skin, as the girl was tightening her huge muscles to the max.
Trent and Owen exchanged another grim, but more determined look, then they both rushed at the younger girl from behind.

Each of them caught her around one flexed upper-arm, wrapping their own around them, as they hoisted her little albeit buff body off the ground with a loud grunt.
Lilly let out a surprised gasp, as she was suddenly up on her feet, but jerked her thick shoulders and muscular arms with a scoff and immediately tore free one arm out of Owens grip. The freed arm coiled back and smacked into Trents face, knocking the largest of the guys of his feet and onto his butt. To the boys luck however, she was still wearing the damaged footwork, so as she set down her feet, she lost her balance once more and stumbled backwards into the table.

Owen immediately jumped on her, trying to hold her down on her back, but the young brat slowly raised her shoulders of the table even against his desperate efforts. As she did so a vicious smile grew wider on her lips. She raised her right arm in a biceps flex.
Owen watched the large muscles grow and tighten into their devastating peak in pure horror, while the young brat kept her intense green gaze on his terrified face. Now that she had pumped up her muscles by pounding the boys into the ground her tight flex visibly pushed out a blueish vein on top, as it reached maximum tightness. Bouncing her biceps with little pumping motions of her little fist, Lilly forced it out more into relief along another vein lining the thick muscles of her inner forearm just too scare Owen even more.

He was visibly shaking, with his hands still placed on the skin of the young beasts thick round shoulders and his quivering arms flexing with effort to push her down.
With a giggle Lilly opened her fist and slowly extended the just now still flexed arm towards Owen, while she intently watched his reaction. Tyler could see how he fought an inner battle of whether or not to stop his futile attempt to restrain Lilly to escape or stand his ground. His focus on Owen was why he missed Calvin who was back on his feet.

The boy suddenly threw himself with all of his weight on the muscular arm and slammed it down on top of the desk.
Lilly scoffed and wanted to throw him off with the free arm, but Owen reacted immediately and let go of her shoulders. Instead he just like Calvin threw his whole body on top of Lillys arm and managed to finally restrain the musclegirl between them.

Or so it looked at first, because Lillys smirk sure did not vanish. Instead the lines chiseled into her thick pec muscles drew deeper and the thick muscle of chest swelled into deeply segmented domes, like two tanned flesh-colored pumpkins next to one another. The strings of her bikini top strained, as the muscle swelled up and the separation between them deepened dramatically.
Both boys on top of her gasped in shock, as they felt their whole bodies get lifted. They grunted loudly pressing down with all their strength in an attempt to somehow hold those thick powerful arms flat on the table, while the younger girl beneath them began to raise them like she was doing dumbbell flys. Still it appeared to be Lilly that was gaining ground.

"Did you losers really think that I couldn't whoop both of you at once?", she whispered in a low voice and only got more desperate grunts and a whimpering sound from Calvin as a response, "You wimps really thought you got me here? Why don't I show you what real muscles can do!"

"Hold her down!", Tyler heard Trent grunt as the muscular jock climbed back to his feet. He was barely up and already running at the scene. With a roar he tackled the young girl held between his friends and brought her slamming down on top of the desk once again.
Groaning and straining all three of the athletic male teenagers where now struggling against the little girl pinned beneath all of them. Lilly had her face all wrinkled up and grunted, throwing her head around, while she tried to throw all three of them off with her insane strength.

Tylers breath rattled, as it seemed like they actually finally managed to bring the unruly musclegirl under control. He took a deep breath and fought to his feet onto shaky legs. They could not let up now. They had to show Lilly now once and for all she could not take all of them on and that she had to leave them alone. Leave him alone.
Spurned on by that thought and the hope he could finally regain his freedom from this cruel muscular tormentor he moved to help his friends and then suddenly froze, when he saw Lillys feet dangling above the ground kick of the broken heels. Those thick muscular legs were not trashing and struggling like those of someone desperately trying to get free. They were just dangling down like Lilly was completely calm.

Cold sweat poured out of every pore of his skin. She was just playing with them!
He did not know if Lilly somehow saw him notice, but just as he reached that realization all signs of effort vanished from the girls face.
"Just kidding!", she spoke calmly and giggled, "You all totally suck!"

A powerful jolt went through her body and those of the boys on top of her when suddenly she raised her chest and arms up from the table all at the same time. The guys gasped in shock, as they were suddenly forced back in a single instant and Lilly breathed in deep.
A small but concentrated grunt left the young powerhouses lips and she catapulted herself of the table and tossed all of the three larger older teens back at the same time.
The boys grunted and gasped as they were sent stumbling back fighting for their balance.

Owen barely managed to stay on his feet, but Trent dropped on one knee and Calvin tripped and fell flat on his back just to sit up with a pained growl.
They all were staring with wide open eyes at Lilly. Now on bare feet she was truly just standing all of five feet tall in front of them and the bronzen muscles were shining from the faintest layer of sweat.

She slowly cranked her neck then rolled the massive shoulders, while she kept the green eyes traced on all of her demoralized older opponents and smiled confidently.
"Well, then...", she said, moving her fists to her sides and spread her thick lats wide again, before bouncing her pecs at them one after the other, "Let's all stop playing around now."
With a tilt of her little head she sweetly added. "Oh! That was just me, who wasn't serious yet? Sucks to be you, boys!"

She dove forward slapping both palms to the ground and flipped back onto her stout legs, right in front of Owen arms raised like she was waiting for the points from the judges. The shaggy-haired boy tried to punch her in the face instead.
Lilly ducked swiftly below, bounced back up and ruffly grabbed it by the wrist and elbow from behind. She twisted it brutally around and up Owens back right between the boys shoulders blades in an excruciating hammer-lock. The teen cried out in pain, while he was forcefully bend over forward to the height of Lillys hips. The girl was smirking while she released the boys elbow and kept him under control just with the one hand around his wrist.

Trent was back up and swinging for her face, while she was occupied and she extended the just freed up arm for his incoming fist. The tightly clenched fist was stopped dead at the dainty little palm, as it hit with a weak thud.
Immediately Lilly clamped down on it and Trent let out a sharp gasp, as his fist was utterly crushed by slender girlish fingers. He tried to pull back, but her grip was too tight.

"I still owe you a tummy rub.", she told him with an adorable giggle and dropped Owen to his knees with a light kick to the back of his knee.
With a powerful shove she then send the boy sprawling face first to the floor and casually blocked Trents second fist with her strong forearm. Before the boy could try something else, she snapped the same arm forward and drilled her dainty fist into his exposed pecs. A pained cough left Trents lips, as he stumbled backwards as far as his trapped fist allowed for it.

Lilly walked after him smacking her fist into his chest or gut, the moment she got in range. That way she kept driving Trent past the couches next to them towards the wall, occasionally tugging him back by his crushed fist to have an easier time. The large boy was utterly helpless to stop her, as she bruised his abs and chest. With ever punch the hard little fist dug deep into the muscle of his torso and left bright red splotches on his skin.

Calvin came at Lilly from the side just as she send Trent staggering back again with another punch to his chest, so she simply released the fist and let the boy fall over backwards to the tiles and turned towards the new attacker. She sprang forward with a hard step and went low tackling the attacking blonde around the waist with such force, that as she scooped up his legs and straightened, she flipped him right over her back.
The strong teen somersaulted through the air and landed on his back on the couch that was still standing properly. Grunting he rolled off it to the floor and got back to his feet, to attack again.

Meanwhile Lilly turned back and pulled her knee up, before kicking out powerfully. The bare bottom of her dainty foot slammed into the stomach of Owen, who had rushed at her from behind.
Powered forward by a massive thigh and rock-hard calf the push-kick hit with the force of a battering ram. It knocked the boy off his feet and flat on the floor where he actually slid back for a bit before he came to a stop writhing in pain.

The brief distraction had given Calvin the time to once again close the distance. He tried to wrap an arm around Lillys throat and get her in a choke-hold down at his side.
Lilly did let him wrap his arm around her neck from behind, but then caught the arm by the wrist, before he could lock it and easily braced herself against being forced forward.
Calvin winced in pain, as her vise grip dug into his wrist. Lilly on the other hand turned her head and looked him right in the eye with a mean look.

"You put this arm around me earlier as well, didn't you?", she asked, but only got an unrecognizable stutter as an answer from the boy, "I didn't like that."
Immediately she yanked him forward by his arm and spun her hips, slamming them into Calvins legs beneath him.
The boy was flipped forward over her shoulder and slammed hard and loudly to the floor on his back, but that was not enough for Lilly. Still holding onto his wrist, she immediately pulled it over her shoulder again and spun. With tremendous strength she pulled the boy up straight from the ground and once again over her back and slammed him down in the same fashion as before again; once more without releasing the wrist.

She flung Calvin over on his stomach, while he was groaning on the floor.
"I really didn't.", she informed him, while she pushed her knee painfully into his back and cruelly twisted his arm straight up into the air, "Don't do it again, wussy!"
With both arms wrapped around the painfully restrained arm she pulled up brutally and strained.

Tyler was watching the scene standing next to Denise who was still seated at the Desk and sweat-drenched just from watching the younger girl demolish her strong guy friends. As he heard the popping sound, he flinched.
Calvin screamed loudly in pure agony. Lilly had pulled his shoulder straight from the socket. She glared down at the boy without mercy, as he clutched his dislocated arm crying and simply watched him start to sob on the floor beneath her.

Even she did not bother to mock him with another snide comment. Instead she looked back over her shoulder at Owen, who was just getting back up. Silently she looked him in the eye and then smugly raised her chin. As she heard the boy gulp, she smirked and turned towards Trent.
The largest of the male teens was still on his back groaning in pain. Humming Lilly strolled over to him and bent down. She grabbed his tattered shirt to both sides of the by now purple and black bruised chest and started to drag him across the floor towards one of the walls, then up the wall until she had him hoisted up to his full size and released him.

Dazed Trent blinked down at the little girl, as she squared her shoulders and curled her fists next to her ripped flanks, biceps flexing.
Tyler lowered his eyes, as he saw the muscles in Lillys back clench into all of their sculpted glory.
He knew what was coming. He had been at the receiving end of this.

Like hydraulic pistons the muscle girls strong arms went to work and her fists started flying. With incredible force and breathtaking speed she started throwing her punches.
Faster than the seconds were ticking by her knuckles were crunching into the older teen boys chest, stomach and sides. Faster than Tyler could reliably count them.
There had to be more than fifty punches thrown in the thirty seconds before the girl let up from Trent.
She did not stop when he had enough. She would not have had to throw a single punch to begin with, if that had been her goal. She stopped when she heard the first of his rips snap.

A sweet giggle passed her lips, while Trent, no longer kept on his feet by her merciless hits, slowly slid down the wall with a high-pitched wheeze and his muscular but completely destroyed body came to a rest sitting at the wall. His head slumped down onto the battered chest.
Lilly stood there for a few moments in silence and took a deep contend breath, before she casually turned back and skipped over to Tyler.

He stood in front of her frozen like a statue.
"Do you want to go home?", he asked her slowly, as she looked up at him expectantly.
"Yeah.", Lilly giggled and narrowed her eyes at him with a cruel smile. The green of her eyes seemed to almost glow ominously from how bilious their look was. "After I made your girlfriend my bitch, too."

To Tylers shame he did not immediately try to stop her. He did not eve beg her not to.
Once more he stood there frozen in place, as Lilly stepped past him towards Denise at the foot of the desk.
A feeling of complete helplessness and shame hung over him. What a sorry excuse of a man he was. To be scared of a younger girl of only thirteen. To be scared of helping his own girlfriend. How utterly pathetic he had become after just one encounter with the marble hardness of this young nightmares muscles.

He wanted to turn around, march over to the little brat and smack her across the face. At least he liked to think he wanted to do that.
A different more honest part of him admitted he really just wanted to run far far away and never look back.
He was too scared even for that.

Denise let out a cry, as Lilly easily pulled her off the ground by the fabric of her top. Just with one of her arms obviously and such ease her mighty biceps seemed barely flexed.
"Let go!", Denise cried now that she had been snapped out of her earlier stupor. Once more she had both slender hands at the younger girls fingers and wrist and once more she was unable to even make the girl struggle in the least to keep her in check.
"Oh, quit your bitching!", Lilly told her and flexed her large towering biceps next to her cruel smile, where Denise could see it, "Earlier you could not get enough of these guns, skank!"

"Help! Help me!", each of his girlfriends ear-piercing screams stabbed into Tylers heart like a blade made from ice, "Help! Ty! Help me, Ty!"
Tyler felt himself shake and clenched his eyes shut. The memory of Lillys rock-hard fists flashed before his eyes. How excruciating the pain was and how they had turned Trent into a bloody pulp in mere instants.
What was Denise thinking he could do against this brutal brat?

"Not as pathetic as your loser boyfriends, are they?", Lilly taunted, as she pushed Denise back to sit on top of the desk, "Come on skank, feel them! Feel how big and hard they are! How powerful! How perfect!"
Denise breath accelerated, as she released Lillys hand and placed her slim fingers and slender hands on top the large bulging muscle. She moaned slightly, as her hands squeezed them unable to even dent the skin. Her sweaty hands shook. She could feel the pulsing blood and diamond-hardness of these young female muscles and moaned louder.
"Oh, god!", Denise screamed, "They are amazing!"

Suddenly Lilly slammed her palm into Denises chest and the older girl cried out, as the shove threw her on her back on top of the table. In a flash the half-naked muscle girl was on top of her and straddled her by the waist. Her elbows pushed the struggling Denise shoulders effortlessly flat down, while she caught her face with both of her dainty bloodied hands.
Lilly turned her head right at Tyler and he gulped as he saw her smile.

Gently she turned the grunting and struggling older girls head to the side and lowered her lips to the girls cheek without breaking the eye contact with Tyler.
Denise cried out as the little girl slid her tongue across her face and Tyler could hear his own teeth grind painfully over one another. His nails cut into his palms, as he involuntarily clenched his fists painfully tightly at his sides.
"He isn't man enough to help you.", the girl whispered into Denise ear, "And you're not girl enough to stop me."

Lilly giggled then went all out. She pressed her lips on Denises and forced the older girls mouth open. Tyler gasped, as he saw how the thirteen-year-old pushed her tongue deep into his girlfriends mouth.
Muffled screams escaped Denise mouth, as she started too swing her arms forcefully around and batter Lillys muscular body. Of course her weak fists only bounced off the ungiving muscle. Tears welled up Tylers eyes and run down his cheeks, while Lilly kept forcefully kissing his beautiful girlfriend right in front of him.

With a roar Tyler took a step towards the two. "Stop it!", he screamed with tears hot on his cheeks.
Lilly did. Not abruptly, but casually and sat up on top of Denise still straddling her around the waist. The older teen was lying still now and bright red in the face. Lilly tilted the pretty little head thoughtfully then she spat right into Denise face beneath her.
"Yuck!", she said in a disgusted tone and slid off the older girl down to the floor, while shaking her head, "I think I'll stick to boys, thanks."

Tyler exhaled in relief, but then tensed, when he saw his tormentor glare at him. He took a shaky step back.
"Please.", he begged with his voice breaking, "I didn't, I didn't want to..."
His righteous anger was evaporating just from the disdainful look of the young girls emerald eyes.
Surprisingly Lilly turned away from him with just a shrug and back at the desk and Denise on top. Tylers girlfriend cried out, as Lilly once more grabbed her by her top and yanked her off the table hurling her to the floor at her feet with one hand like she was a doll.
Denise hit the pavement with a pained whimper, but was immediately dragged up to her knees.

"No!", Tyler boomed and to his own shock and horror run at Lilly from behind. Seemingly his earlier defiance had not completely vanished yet.
The girls perfectly white teeth flashed in the light of the room, when Lilly turned with a bright smile on the pretty face and spun right into him.
Her fist slammed into the pit of his stomach and sunk in, easily breaking his abdominal muscles down and crushing them into mush. He gagged bend over the young girls fist. His arms dropped limply at his side. Saliva dripped down his chin.
For a moment Lilly left her little fist where it was drilled right into his gut then she pulled it out with a scoff and let him drop to his knees at her feet. One punch of hers and he was done.

Lilly swung her leg up and whipped him across the face with a dainty foot. The kick split his lip wide open and send him crashing to the floor.
In a daze he heard how Denise cried out, when Lilly roughly grabbed her by the hair and dragged her forward like a dog on a leash. He groaned and wanted to get up, but Lilly slammed her foot down on his chest and forced him flat on his back. He grunted, as he felt his chest get crushed. Both hands at her ankle and fully aware resistance was futile.

From down here Tyler could see Lilly and her chiseled front, how the abdominal muscles stood out and how the thick pecs bulged above them, and he could see Denise on her knees in front of the younger girl with tears in her eyes.
His head was right between the two of them on the floor.
Denise looked down at him out of her teary eyes. A pleading look, that begged him to help her.

He tried to get up, but a sudden rippling of Lillys thigh forced her young foot down on him harder and a helpless pained groan from his lips.
Lilly pulled Denise head forward right against her lower abs, where Tyler could see from beneath how his girlfriends pretty face was forced up against the muscle hardened flesh of the little girls abs.
"Kiss it!", Lilly ordered.

Denise hesitated, as her face was still forced up against the tout stomach. She was clearly breathing the younger girls sent. But then slowly and shakily she placed her full lips on the protruding abdominal muscle right at her lips. Then as Lilly did not release her head another and another. Her breath was getting faster now and her cheeks turned bright red as she did.
Tyler whimpered. Lilly only giggled making the hard ridges of her abdomen shift against the older teens face.

The muscle girl loosened her grip on Denise head slightly no longer forcing her quite up against her abs, but tugged her upwards. Shimmering tears rolled down the beautiful girls face, as she slowly straightened and kissed one of Lillys central abdominal muscles after another, while she got up further starting with the lowest row.
Tyler groaned and once more tried to get up, but this time Lilly did not even seem to notice how he squirmed beneath her dainty bare foot.

Above him he saw how Denise reached the last of Lillys abs, but the younger girl just forced her even higher to her thick strong chest.
Struggling again Denise tried to pull back, but Lilly made her freeze with just a glare. As the older teen was still fighting with herself about whether or not to resist further, Lilly pulled back her thick shoulders and pushed her powerful chest muscles out. The thick slabs of muscle visibly tightened, broadened and swelled. Between the muscle strands the striations lines dug in as deep grooves, separating the corded muscle strands the pecs were formed by.

Lilly flexed more, while slowly curling her shoulders. The striation lines shifted and danced growing fainter below while more pronounced further up. Slowly the effect climbed up until it reached the very top of the pecs, before it reversed the motion as Lilly rolled her shoulders back again and wandered back to the bottom.
A loud high-pitched moan erupted from Denise and shook her slim body mightily. At that very moment Lilly dragged her forward against her powerful chest.

Moaning again Denise smacked an open-mouthed kiss on the chiseled surface of the armor-plated pecs. Then again and again. Tyler below could see her tongue slide out of her tongue and into the creases of Lillys chest muscles caressing their awe-inspiring hardness and ripped definition.
What he felt was hard to describe. Utter humiliation and complete desperation mixed and blended together into one single horrifying emotion of powerlessness in front of this buff beast of a girl.

His girlfriend seemed even more shocked than he was. With a bright red face, gasping and moaning she slid down the front of Lillys chiseled body again and dragged her lips and tongue over the ridges and protrusions of the female abs completely ignoring the splotches of half-dried blood left from when Trents face had been smacked into it only hesitating ever so slowly between kisses, when sobs shook her beautiful body.

Lilly meanwhile had released her and folded her arms behind her head, crunching down on her core to push out the abs even more.
"Tell me again how perfect they are!", she ordered with a cruel giggle.
Denise moaned leaning in harder against the thirteen-year-olds hard stomach. Her slender hands were sliding the girls chiseled flanks up and down, rubbing and caressing them like she had done with Tylers muscles in the past just more eager.
"They are soooo hard!", she gasped pressing her face into the eight-pack, "So big and hard! Perfeeect!"

"Tell me how much better they are then your puny bitch-ass boyfriends.", Lilly demanded and a stifled cry escaped Tyler on the floor.
Denise stopped, hesitated. She was on her knees at the feet of the younger girl her face so very close to the lower abs and chiseled apollos belt. Her breath brushed slow, deep and hot over Lillys tanned skin.
And then she leaned forward and kissed it intently. Dragging her lips along the deep grooves of the apollos belt, she smacked kisses on the girl.

"They are better.", she sobbed, "Much better. So much better. So ripped and hard!"
Denise was moaning now, but with tears still running down her cheeks.
"His muscles suck compared to yours!", she forced out between her intense moans, "All soft and mushy and misshapen. Weak! So weak compared to yours. Compared to you."
Every word stabbed into Tylers heart and mind like a dagger. And while he knew and Denise knew that everything she said had been forced. They also both knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that it was completely and entirely the truth.

"He is a wimp then?", Lilly asked smirking.
"Yes!", Denise moaned, "A wimp! A weakling! He is nothing! Nothing compared to you! You are strong! So strong! Sooo stro..."
The rest was interrupted by Denise most intense moan yet. Her whole body shook with an intense orgasm. All it took Lilly to push her backwards to the floor was a nudge.
The older girl dropped still moaning and shaking and then when it subsided slowly curled up into a ball sobbing.

"Guess, your girlfriend likes me better than you, Ty.", Lilly said mockingly using the name Denise called him by, as she stepped of his chest.
He did not reply, he was just lying on the floor, shaking and crying. Crying about his humiliation, crying about being unable to protect his girlfriend and crying about the fact that after witnessing it all he was rock-hard.
"Take your time saying goodbye, to that skank-girl of yours.", Lilly told him smiling down on him coldly, "Just not too much. I want to go home, remember? I say good by to Owen in the meantime."

She took a smooth step towards the boy she had just mentioned. Owen had knelt motionless on the floor for the entire time of Denise and Tylers humiliation. Now he raised his head and stared up at Lilly out of wide eyes. His lips were trembling.
"Aw.", Lilly went and gently looked down at him, "Because you did not do shit anymore, I shouldn't either? Is that it?"
Tyler heard Owen gulped, before the boy nodded slowly.
A broad grin spread on Lillys lips. "Well, tough luck!"

Owen jumped up. He was not going to fight, but run. That did not stop Lilly thought. With the utmost boredom she slammed her little fist into his gut just as he was up on his feet. It bent him in half over her fist just like that and immediately with the same bored expression Lilly wrapped her musclebound arm around his neck and forced him down into a headlock.
The boy gagged, clawing on her thick forearm with both hands, as the huge biceps dug into his throat and squeezed his windpipe shut.
With a giggle Lilly slammed her knee up right into his face. The boy cried out as his head was knocked up and dropped to the ground, as Lilly released him.

Dazed he raised his head off the floor holding his face, as blood seeped out between his teeth and dripped on the floor.
Lilly tilted her head, then swung her leg and snapped his head to the side with such force it was almost more surprising that it stayed attached than it would have been if it had torn off.
A small red object flew from the corner of Owens mouth, as he was thrown to the side and clattered to the study's floor. Lilly had knocked a tooth out of the older boys mouth.

She looked down at the now unconscious teen, then let her gaze wander over the rest of the five defeated teens at her mercy and picked up her jacket and top which she had discarded earlier.
"Goodbye, losers.", she spoke sweetly, "I hope you still have a nice evening."
With that she strolled over to the door. As she was already half out of the room, she turned back towards Tyler and added. "And don't let me wait."

Only once he could not hear the tapping of her feet in the hallway Tyler got up to his hands and knees with some difficulty and crawled over to the still sobbing Denise.
"Are you alright?", he asked her grunting and gently extended one hand for her shoulder.
Just as he touched her she pulled away.
"Denise...?", he asked, but the girl did not even turn in his direction.
"We shouldn't see each other anymore.", she sniffed.

Tyler opened his mouth to protest, but could not think of anything to say. He had let her down.
Had been helplessly pinned beneath a younger girls foot, while his girlfriend had been completely dominated by that very same thirteen-year-old girl. He had not helped her, had not been strong enough to do it.
So he just nodded. "Yeah...", he said, and slowly stood up.

He barely felt a thing as he left the study and slowly stumbled through the hallway and down the stairs.
A group of people was gathering there.
"What was going on up there?", someone asked him.
"Did something happen?", someone else, "We heard noise."
Without a word he passed between them.
"Call an ambulance.", he simply told them and went for the front door.

Outside on the lawn the two guys that had commented on Lillys muscular legs when he had entered were on the floor. One just groaning in pain with a black eye and bloody lip. The other was choking beneath the bare little foot of a thirteen-year-old girl on his throat.
Tyler froze. Lilly had not left long before him. She had to have annihilated the two of them in mere instants.

Lilly turned back towards him, when he arrived. She was wearing the tube top again, but only had the intact sleeve of the jacket on her arm, showing off her bare shoulder and arm on the other side additionally to the mostly exposed legs.
"Took your sweet time, didn't you?", she asked and giggled, "I was just about to go look for you and drag you back here."

Tyler barely reacted. He only felt empty. "I'm sorry.", he said dully, "I just said goodbye to Denise."
"Oh, did that bitch get clingy? I could have a word with her so she isn't giving you such a hard time in the future.", the thirteen-year-old suggested and flexed her huge bare biceps muscles next to her head.
Tylers breath rattled in panic. A smile spread wider on Lillys lips.
"That won't be necessary.", he told her and brushed past her towards the car.

His young tormentor giggled, as she strode after him and jumped into the passengers seat. By now she was wearing the jacket normally again.
"Oh, my god! She totally dumped you for being such a weak loser, didn't she?", the girl boomed with a broad grin.
A loud whimpering cry shook Tyler, as the blunt statement suddenly brought the feelings of failure and sadness all crashing down on him. His fingers shook so much he could not even turn the key and started up the car. Snot and water were flooding down his face, as he bent over the stirring wheel.

Lilly had taken his all. His family home, his uncles car, his friends, his girlfriend his dignity.
He expected to here her sweet yet oh so cruel giggle, as he broke down in front of her, but for some reason she just calmly watched him until his crying fit was over and he was left sobbing on the wheel.
Then she extended one hand and gently brushed it through his hair.

"Now, now, don't cry.", she whispered soothingly, "It's alright."
"Alright?", he asked with a sniff, "Nothing is alright, yo-"
"Even you can do better than that skank.", Lilly interrupted him grinning again, "I mean if you're honest, you know that gropy lesbo would have dropped you for me in a heartbeat."
"N-no.", Tyler stuttered, "You just forced her!"
Lillys expression did not change. "I made her kiss my muscles, but I don't remember shoving any fingers up her pussy to make her come."

Tyler gasped loudly more tears flooding from his eyes. Lilly extended one little hand and gently brushed it over his cheek.
"It's better this way.", she told him, "I know that probably doesn't help you much right now, but think about it this way..." - the girl furiously flashed the green eyes at him - "If you don't quit your fucking whining now and start driving already, I will really really hurt you, crybaby. So get moving!"

He turned the key and the engine roared. Giggling Lilly pulled her hand back and leaned into her seat, as Tyler pulled onto the road.
"Why?", he asked. His voice was shaking. "Why are you doing this to me? I never did anything to you. Why do you need to hurt me so much."
She giggled again and Tyler felt a cold shower on his back.

"I don't need to.", she said, "You could not stop me from doing anything, wimp, so if you don't want me to use your pool or house, I don't give a shit. I just wanted to kick your ass for being so stuck up. And then I wanted to kick your ass for being such a loser. And your shitty friends? I didn't like the big wimps attitude, like he was really strong or something."
The sirens of the ambulance roared in the distance as they left the neighborhood.
"I didn't like that other losers face.", she continued regarding Owen, "And that last moron needed punishment for thinking he was in my league. Your girlfriend, I did not like how she acted like we're pals. Like that scrawny bimbo and I were the same or something. 'You go girl! Girlpower!' my ass! That little wimp should not get all high and mighty because of another girls power. Plus she talked back to me. Plus she was all over your mushy weak muscles so someone needed to show her real muscles."

Lilly smirked at him. "And maybe I just think you all deserve fucking punishment for being all such weaklings. So the answer to your question is just, because I can and because its fun!"
Tyler gulped in absolute terror. This had been the longest most in depth conversation he had ever had with Lilly. And what he had found out about her was not good. Just more terrifying.
Before he could think much about what he had heard he felt her little foot slap into his face, The surprise made him almost steer off the road, but he just so managed to maintain control of his uncles car. He could smell her dirty foot and sweat right in his face, but did not try to move it.
"Just like I can do this.", Lilly said enjoying herself, while she kept her thick muscular leg raised and her foot in his face, "You won't even try anything to stop me. You couldn't if you wanted to. That's why you don't want to. Actually, I think you want to kiss my foot, because you don't want the alternative. Trust me."

Tyler only hesitated for the briefest of moments, before he slowly turned his head and kissed the dirty bottom of Lillys dainty little foot, then again and again. His young teenage tormentor watched him smiling and then lowered her foot after he had caressed every single little toe with his lips, all while driving them towards his, no, Lillys house.
"Say thank you!", she told him.
"Thank you that you made me kiss your foot.", he replied obediently and the girl burst into a laughing fit.

As they turned the corner into their street. Tyler saw someone stand in front of his family home and groaned. What now?
Lilly looked up as she heard his groan and smirked at the person standing there.
"Park at the road!", she told him with a wicked smile, "And give me the keys once you have done so."
He nodded weakly, as he complied and stopped the car on the road in front of the house.

The figure standing there was quickly approaching them. At this distance Tyler could clearly recognize his uncle Rich. The man did not look so good. He seemed nervous his shirt was torn in places his jacket dirty.
Tyler pulled the keys and handed them over to Lilly. The young girl gave him a smug look.
"Do you want to ask me not to hurt him?", she asked, her green eyes traced on him and filled with disdain.
"You would do it anyway.", he responded blankly, as he opened the door and stepped out of the car.
Lilly followed suit on the other side of the vehicle then leaned against it, as Tylers uncle reached them.

"Where have you been?", his uncle snapped at Tyler when they met on the walkway in front of the house, "I need the car back."
Tyler pointed back at Lilly. "She has the keys, remember?"
His uncle Rich seemed confused, since he had just seen Tyler drive, but turned towards Lilly regardless. "Sorry, little lady, but I'm going to need my car back earlier than expected. Things... things happened?"
The thirteen-year-old raised one brow and let her eyes wander seemingly confused.
"Your car?", she asked still faking confusion, "Which one would that be?"

Uncle Rich frowned. "Ha, ha, very funny!", he snapped at her impatiently, "I don't have time for your silly jokes! I mean the car you've got your ass pressed up against!"
Lilly pointed at the convertible behind her and tilted her head. "This? No, can't be you gave that to me."
"Yeah, and now I need it back.", Tylers uncle asked and stomped towards the car. Tyler watched him in resignation.
"Sorry, but that's not how presents work, Mr.", Lilly told him innocently in the most sugary-sweet voice.
"I told you, I don't have time for your stupid jokes, girl!", uncle Rich snarled angrily at her thrusting out an index finger towards her, "Give me the keys!"

Lilly leaned back further and smiled at the man, slowly shaking her little head. "Naw, I don't think I will do that. It's mine now."
"Tyler!", the man yelled back at Tyler, "Tell this damn brat to cut the crap, before this gets unpleasant!"
"Unpleasant, huh?", the young girl slid the jacket of the brawny shoulders and took it off, before letting it drop in the passengers seat of the car, "How about this for unpleasant. Get lost or I whip your wrinkly old ass with these girls!"

The muscle girl threw one arm up and explosively flexed the thick arm into its rippling softball peak. Tyler still remembered how he had first seen her flex this impossibly powerful muscle at him a couple of days ago and how the uncertainty had risen up in him. With these muscles even a girl of thirteen was intimidating.
His uncle too was staring at the shocking muscle on that young arm his mouth was hanging open in shock of the muscle and threat.
"That's what I thought.", Lilly giggled and slowly walked past the frozen adult man with a look like he was a disgusting insect, "Now fuck off, loser!"

Uncle Rich spun after her and yelled: "Hey, where the hell do you think you are going! Give me the damn keys, you little bitch!"
The muscle girl stopped. "You should apologize for that, Richie-bitch.", she whispered in a low voice.
"That so?", Rich asked, as he stalked after her, "No, I think I should have a talk with your parents right now. The house next doors, isn't it? Do they know their little girl is hanging out with some older boy dressed like this? At the very least, I'm sure they wouldn't like to hear that their daughter is trying to steal a car. So what is it, you damn brat?"

Tyler squeezed his eyes shut expecting a brutal reaction from his tormentor, but that wasn't what happened.
"D-don't tell them.", Lilly whispered with her voice trembling, "Please."
"Huh?" Tyler opened his eyes again. Was it that easy? Was this monster seriously afraid of her parents scolding?
His uncle grinned triumphantly. "The keys! Now!"
"Fine!", the young girl snapped and turned back extending her open palm that the car keys were resting on, "You can have your stupid car back."

"Thanks, bi-" Just as the man grabbed the key, Lilly flipped her grip and clamped her fingers shut around the mans hand. Uncle Rich grunted, as he tried to yank his hand free, but could not budge the young girls grip. "Let go!"
"My parents aren't even home tonight, you fucking moron.", Lilly told the man brattily, "You can't tell on me. And tomorrow you won't want to anymore."
As she said that Tyler could see how her slim fingers clamped down harder and began to crush the much larger adult hand in their grip. His uncles face contorted, as he groaned in pain and now tried to break her grip with both of his hands. It was to no avail of course.

Tyler could see Lillys forearm ripple and swell with a look like coiled steel to the muscles. Her biceps popped up at her side.
Uncle Richs lips split open, as he cried out loudly and dropped to his knees in front of Lilly. His hand was already losing all color as the man screamed from the top of his lungs.

"You still owe me an apology.", the brat told her newest victim calmly. She did not seem to extend any effort at all crushing the adult, "What did you call me again? A little bitch?"
"I'm sorry!", the grown man cried. The man had likely recently had a not so friendly run in with some shady loan-shark, yet it was a little girl that broke his will entirely in only an instant, "I'm sorry I called you a little bitch! You're not a little bitch! Stop please!"
"And who is, Uncle Rich?", Lilly continued cruelly, "Who is a little bitch?"
"Me!", the man sobbed, "I'm a little bitch! I'm a little bitch!"
"Yes." Lilly nodded. "Rich is a little bitch. Rich is a little bitch with a broken hand."

Now the grooves lining Lillys arm really dug in and her arm muscles bulged forcing the veins up against the skin on her biceps and forearm.
A loud agonizing howl burst from his uncles mouth, as Tyler heard the bones in his hand snap one after another shattered by a young teens dainty little hand. Uncle Rich dropped flat to the floor clutching his crushed hand, as Lilly released it. The broken pieces of the car key he had held fell to the ground.

Lilly pulled off her tube top and tossed it down next to the man once more exposing the thick muscular torso with all its definition and bulging muscle in just a bikini top.
"Quit your whining.", she told the weeping adult on the floor and cocked her head, while squaring the broad shoulders, "I told you, you can have the shitty car back. I'm nice like that."

Walking on her bare feet Lilly strode over to the expensive red convertible. Her softball sized calves pumped up and down with every step of her stride.
Next to the car she stopped and took a deep breath, that made the thick pecs inflate, while she coiled her powerful arm back and let it harden and thicken into full rigid hardness. Her huge biceps was quivering as it strained to the max sinew and vein twitching all over it.
Lilly turned from the hip, rotating her upper body back and forcing out the obliques in deep relief.

Tyler gulped as he saw the extreme muscle play, as Lillys coiled her whole body up like a spring. He had known she had never been serious when beating him up. Now he would see just how much she had held back.
He already knew he would not like the answer.

The young girl let out a deep guttural roar, as she took a step forward with a hard stomp and simultaneously rotated her torso back into the hardest punch that Tyler had ever witnessed. Her thick bulging arm uncurled and drove her small but lethal fist into the passenger door of the convertible with the force of the entire explosive motion.
The small feminine knuckles slammed into the metal with a loud crunch and unbelievably sunk in. The surface of the door crumbled beneath it and contorted around it with metallic screams, as with a single punch Lilly buried her arm over the wrist into it.
The force of impact was so immense it rocked the entire car. The wheels on the passenger side lifted off the road for a few inches, before they dropped back down and the whole vehicle shook from one side to the other.

With a small huff Lilly tore her hand free from the deformed door that had folded around it. Splinters of the paint job drizzled off her fist.
She stalked around the side of the convertible to the front and raised her arms high into the air. Her fists clenched tightly; made all her muscle turn to steel from the thick arms over the capped shoulders to the broad rippling back muscles.
Then she brought both hands down on the hood in a double hammer blow. Like she had smashed down two sledgehammers simultaneously the metal gave in in the middle and bend upwards further to the outside.

Lilly spread her arms and shoved her fingers into the gaps between the hood and car. Her powerful fingers clamped down on the metal piece and made it scream as it was contorted by her grip. With a deep breath she braced her feet to the ground and strained, as she pulled backwards. The deformed hood shook audibly and then with a grunt of Lillys the young teen tore it right off and hurled it backwards over her head. It went flying high through the air and then hit the road with a loud clank several feet behind Lilly. It bounced off then again and then finally came to a rest.

Steam was rising up from the engine since it had been used not long ago, but in her rampage Lilly did not care. She reached inside and bend over the front of the car. There was a hissing sound, when her small hands closed on the outside of the hot motor, but Lilly did not seem to know any pain.
She grunted loudly, as her muscles bulged and drew her skin tighter. Her thick traps pushed out mightily behind and her powerful back flared wide as a complex pattern of deep fissure like striation lines dig into her hard muscle flesh, as all the muscle tightened and strained against one another. Her thighs thickened visibly as the quads drew even more pronounced and her arms swelled with all their size.

And with only a small grunt the thirteen-year-old girl lifted up and pulled the entire engine up. She straightened her back and stretched her legs heaving the whole thing out of the chassis. Each and every connection holding it in place was simply snapped or broken by the strength with which the young girl pulled up.
The meaty pecs flexed impressively, straining the strings of the bikini top, as the little girl simply hauled the engine up above her head. Her arms were bend at a ninety-degree-angle, showing of the full size of her straining biceps and upper-arms

Then she extended her arms, raising the massive weight high above her head and held it there.
As she stood there on the road with the mass of metal and plastic of an entire combustion engine hovering above her held only by her sheer infinite strength, she looked over at Tyler and his uncle, who were watching the scene in shock and awe.
The look on her face was concentrated, strained, but clearly showed she was not at her limit yet. Her smile spread wide, as she turned back at the trashed car.

She took a deep breath then flung her arms forward with a loud shout. The entire engine was thrown through the air, as Lilly hurled it straight into the convertibles windshield. With an explosive shattering noise the glass and parts of the frame holding it burst apart as the heavy engine smashed right through it into the backrests of the seats.
Tyler stared at the scenery disbelieving. There stood Lilly her brawny chiseled muscles exposed and glistening from sweat in the light of the street lamps in front of the utterly destroyed car of his uncle.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to MLG For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Jan-18, 19:55
Points: 6,222, Level: 33 Points: 6,222, Level: 33 Points: 6,222, Level: 33
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Good job, love it.
The Following User Says Thank You to sluger For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Jan-18, 19:57
Last Achievements

Lilly was huffing and breathing slightly harder, as she strode back to them. Her chest was heaving and twitching and her abs flexing and unflexing like crazy beneath. The whole chiseled sculpture of abs and obliques was in motion.
"Now get your shitty car of my property.", Lilly told Tylers uncle Rich brattily, "I don't want to see it anymore. Never again."

Uncle Rich gulped loudly, sweat was pouring all over him. Slowly he nodded.
The girl wrinkled her nose at him in response. "Now that I think about it the same applies to you, uncle Bitch. Why don't you haul your stupid ass out of here along that piece of scrap metal and never come back unless you want to end like your dumb car?"
She flung out one hand and caught the adult by the front of his shirt. Before he could even react, she spun around and easily dragged him along the ground in the motion, before sending him sprawling on his face and chest on the walkway between their current position and the smashed up car. "Got it?"

Tylers uncle was crying as he struggled back up to his knees with just one hand, but nodded and forced the words over his lips.
"Yes, I'll leave.", he whimpered, "You'll never see me again. I promise."
Lilly muscles danced, as she giggled and looked at Tyler. "We're leaving! I'm fully contend just having to endure your loser stink."
"I'm sorry.", Tyler whispered intimidated, "I'll try not too be so disgusting in the future."

He followed Lilly to the front door and held the door open for her, as she entered.
Afterwards he took one last look at the miserable sight his uncle and his beloved car had become.
He could not help but smile a bit as he closed the door. Uncle Rich probably did not even know that he was the lucky one between them. Tyler would have traded with him in a heartbeat.

Inside Lilly still half naked turned around to him with her powerful arms crossed in front of her strong chest.
Her path of destruction this evening seemed to have been a nice work-out, because the tendons and veins stood out nicely from her pumped muscles.
"Don't you want to thank me.", she asked with a sweet giggle.

"Thank you.", Tyler told her without hesitation and Lilly frowned.
"Do you even know what for?", she wanted to know with a disdainful glare.
Tyler hesitated. "Uh..."
A cruel smirk showed on Lillys face, as she dropped her arms and slowly clenched her fists at her sides.
"I would think of something soon.", she said.
Tyler needed one more second before he answered: "Thank you for not beating me up as badly as you could have."

Lillys expression softened as she stepped up to him with a quick step and rose to her tiptoes.
"Aw, you noticed.", she fawned into his ear and gave him a little kiss on the cheek.
Tyler froze like a dear in the headlights, as he felt the gentle touch of her lips and still did not move, when Lilly turned away from him again.
"Why don't you sleep in your old bed tonight, wimp?", she suggested him with a giggle, "As thank you for the fun evening."
"Thank you...?", Tyler told her confused.

"I'll go pump some weights now.", the little muscle girl told him casually, "Oh, and it's okay, if you want to look at my butt, while I leave. It's pretty spectacular."
With a quick flex of her rear, that made her striated glutes rise up visibly against the tight hot pants, she emphasized the last point further, before she walked away from Tyler giggling and with her young yet beautiful hips swaying.
Tyler was left behind dumbfounded once more.

The end
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to MLG For This Useful Post:

Tags
abs, arm wrestling, biceps, bully, flexing, muscle, teen girl, thighs, young girl, younger-older domination