Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 27-Jan-18, 18:57
slurpee

Default What is a good introductory video to share with a significant other?

Hi guys,

Long-time lurker. Thank you all for putting my mind at ease over the years knowing that I was not alone in this sort of "kink."

I have had a thing for scissors for a while, and while I have not necessarily been "ashamed" of it, I never quite found the best way to introduce it into relationships.

For brief background, I have dated several girls who performed it on me, two of which absolutely loved it, and we made it a staple/took initiative to do it to me at random times (among the normal stuff couples do, obviously). This sort of came about in various ways, though I never really showed sites/videos to them. I guess I was a little nervous to cross the line of "this is kinky" to "holy crap he is obsessed because he knows way too much about this thing" -- ya know?

Anyway, I am in a relationship that is getting quite serious (i.e., moving toward the big marriage commitment) and am with an incredible girl who is smart, atheltic, and open-minded. We have tried this sort of thing several times, and she seems to enjoy it, but really only when I ask. Totally cool, not a problem.

I just wanted to know if anybody has been in that sort of scenario: you can talk about it openly, try it, but not quite delve into examples of what you really want.

Is there a soft/easy way to introduce the "online" world? Any specific sites/clips that are easy (not too insane and hardcore) to introduce samples? I was thinking about some of the clips where the girl almost speaks to the camera about what she is doing to the guy (or girl). I'm not sure if the usual sites (SF, SV, etc.) might be information overload. Likewise, Reality Grls is awesome, but knockouts are WAY too intense for an intro. I think, at least.

Anyway, just a little bit of rambling. We all seem to connect pretty well on here. I appreciate the open discussions and hope to contribute more.

Thanks,
P
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Jan-18, 11:54
Points: 3,854, Level: 26 Points: 3,854, Level: 26 Points: 3,854, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: What is a good introductory video to share with a significant other?

I would go with an evenly matched dww video. No fetish stuff, that might wig her out.
The Following User Says Thank You to escapeartist For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Jan-18, 12:42
Points: 4,510, Level: 28 Points: 4,510, Level: 28 Points: 4,510, Level: 28
Last Achievements

Default Re: What is a good introductory video to share with a significant other?

Headscissors challenges on youtube might be a good call for an introduction
The Following User Says Thank You to Sigtinius For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Jan-18, 20:28
Points: 7,001, Level: 35 Points: 7,001, Level: 35 Points: 7,001, Level: 35
Last Achievements

To be honest I’m right there at the moment, just managed to get the missus (17yrs married) to start with the occasional squeeze......she’s done the odd one on the cuff, usually when I’m sat in front of her by the couch, but nothing off her own back.
I mentioned videos the other day and got the “wtf???” Look......pretty much clammed up after that as she really looked both incredulous and disgusted.
I’ve thought about introducing YouTube clips......but softly softly at the moment.....hopefully this will change"
Old 28-Jan-18, 21:43
Points: 5,125, Level: 30 Points: 5,125, Level: 30 Points: 5,125, Level: 30
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

I think the scissor/master lock type challenges on youtube would be perfect. I would find the most upbeat, positive, youtube channel, where the woman takes the lead and introduce it your partner. The most important thing is for “you” to be non-creepy, upbeat and fun, when discussing it. Perhaps get her to participate in their other challenges first. Once she gets into a few of them, you should be in, and the rest should be easy.

I have learned how NOT to be creepy, upbeat, and make my asking fun. It’s a process. If you ever watched the Bill Wick interview on Sessiongirls.com He just is real, asks the woman what he wants and is upfront in a non-creepy way, and has had success. I am sure he was somewhat creepy until he learned how to do it.

Last edited by Tenzin; 28-Jan-18 at 21:49.
Old 29-Jan-18, 07:22
Producer
Points: 27,544, Level: 72 Points: 27,544, Level: 72 Points: 27,544, Level: 72
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,450 Times in 1,066 Posts

As for your "best video" question, well...based on your outline, I'd be partial to some of the items in the ScissorFoxes library. But that's just a guess based on limited info from you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slurpee [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Anyway, I am in a relationship that is getting quite serious (i.e., moving toward the big marriage commitment)
Disclaimer: Every relationship is different.

I don't want to come off sounding as if I'm telling you how to manage your private life, but as an old guy to a young guy who likes similar activities, my suggestion is to talk to your partner about what turns you on and to invite her to tell you the same about her.

All of our experiences are going to be different, but you may discover that conversations like that are incredible foreplay. Best of luck!
The Following User Says Thank You to KillerCrushes For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Jan-18, 12:39
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,427 Times in 1,106 Posts

Alyssa Wright (C&B Videos), her first video her vs. Bob, they did some explaining, made up a story that they worked together and it was a kind of grudge thing, with a referee and I thought that made a good introductory video. Alyssa also had this booklet "How to get your wife or GF to wrestle". I have a copy of it somewhere, but it was her perspective on why guys are into this whole thing. I gave it to a lady friend who I'd briefly dated, and she never really got my fetish until she read that and then she kind of got it. If I find my copy I'll see what I can do about posting it here.

Both are probably hard to find now.
The Following User Says Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Jan-18, 13:16
Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,626 Times in 947 Posts

I think Hollywood made one of those videos as well
Old 30-Jan-18, 00:24
Points: 13,616, Level: 50 Points: 13,616, Level: 50 Points: 13,616, Level: 50
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

I would show her one of Judell’s matches from the old California Amazon or some of the C & B matches are good too. Just sell the activity as a hobby or a sport.
Years ago I showed my wife one of Judell’s tapes she was ok with it. But I was never able to sell her on a match with a women. I would definitely show her a video and have this conversation before you get married.
Good Luck. !
Old 02-Feb-18, 03:40
Points: 5,741, Level: 32 Points: 5,741, Level: 32 Points: 5,741, Level: 32
Last Achievements

I think a soft introductory clip is a great idea! I tried to do the same with my gf but I couldnt really find one that was lowkey enough. I like noncompetitive scissoring and you dont realize how "awkward" it is to show someone else until you have to. The "softer" clips are Either a scenario where the female taking really corny or a guy being really dramatic...or its kinda silent and boring. These are the words my gf used to describe it to me btw. She found it a little cringy and cheesy to watch. I didnt show her the more serious clips because I wouldve easily lost her completely. A video with someone speaking normally to the camera or each other wouldve been perfect i think. I hope you find it.

P.S. at one point i used a collage of pictures to show my gf what kind of things i like. at least that way, she could understand the kind of contact I need and ideas on how to do things without the distraction of dialogue or dramatics. Just a thought
The Following User Says Thank You to IWantLegs For This Useful Post: