Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 05-Jan-19, 01:55
Banned
Points: 2,111, Level: 18 Points: 2,111, Level: 18 Points: 2,111, Level: 18
Activity: 11.1% Activity: 11.1% Activity: 11.1%
Last Achievements

Default Leighton Rose SSBBW review

I had a session with Leighton Rose a few weeks ago . She does squashing and domination session so i asked her if you would do a pin wrestling session and after a few references she agree, the rest of the set up went down without a hitch.

She is only 4'11" but anything related to her being small ends there, She is 400 lbs and has a low center of gravity (not including her height.) Any move , hold or takedown attempt simply failed because i could get zero leverage on her, Flipside she had little problem taking me down once she centered her gravity on me. Once Leighton got the advantage i was so overpowered there was no way to reverse it and she steamrolled me ... She won every match and could have pinned me all day. I could have fit in a pizza box after our session... i was very sore for a couple days after the session O.o , so you have to be pretty sturdy if you do a session with her..

Her twitter page is here [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dms303 For This Useful Post: