Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 22-Dec-17, 09:44
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,079 Times in 4,065 Posts
Default Re: Newspaper articles

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

New York Observer, November 11, 2008

Raging Belle
Oof! Lady Wrestlers Toss Men Around

by Rafi Kohan | 7:00 PM November 11, 2008

On the day after Halloween, a Saturday, dusk settled over the city like a mask. On a side street in Murray Hill, a procession of Orthodox Jews filed past a low-rise building to a nearby synagogue.

As one man, wearing a black hat and trench coat, headed in for evening services, Maxine T. whispered, “This guy looks like a wrestling client.” He wasn’t overly impressive physically, but she suggested he could be unexpectedly tough, or “farm strong,” as they say in Iowa.

“Young guys burn themselves out really early,” she said. “Old guys know to pace themselves. They wrestle smarter, not harder.”

Maxine would know.

Within that low-rise building, beyond drawn blinds, is a one-bedroom apartment that doubles as the largest female wrestling club in New York City, known as Tempest. Inside there is a bare hallway, a bedroom-turned-office and an emptied-out living room lined with blue gym mats. There, men pay $300 an hour for a chance to wrestle—or do role play—with Maxine or one of the club’s other workers.

“It’s a strange little niche of the sex industry/fetish scene,” Maxine said. Session wrestling, as it’s called, is largely a freelance business, with the majority of matches taking place in private homes or hotel rooms. Tempest, meanwhile, acts as a repository of wrestlers, offering clients a range of personnel, from lightweight petites to imposing Amazons like Maxine, who is tall with closely cropped hair and maintains a fighter’s build. On the Tempest Web site, men wondering “What do I wear?” are told, “You can wear a bathing suit, boxer shorts or something of that nature.”

Maxine, 33, has been one of Tempest’s most competitive wrestlers since joining the club in 2001, shortly after arriving here from Iowa. She is trained in jiujitsu and boxing, and tends to attract more extreme clients, those looking for competitive, athletic experiences—like those in a varsity wrestling club, minus the referee—or heavier, fetishistic scenarios, some so contrived they would make Vince McMahon blush. But the only real limit of what’s possible is a man’s imagination.

“The weirder they are, the more interesting,” said Maxine, who double-majored at the University of Iowa in journalism and sexuality and gender studies.

The club’s Web site features photos of many of the wrestlers, most of whom would be hard to distinguish from any number of young attractive New York women on your morning subway ride or looking for love on match.com. Some stand out in other ways: Quinn, the site notes, is 6-foot-5 and specializes in “all Giantess fantasies!” Or there’s Layla, who will “ trash talk you as she wrestles you to the ground, then smile down at you as she gets you into her fierce ‘Grapevine’ hold!” Stella, a 5-foot-7 blonde (“You may have noticed that she bears a striking resemblance to Jessica Simpson…”), includes SPLOSH—in which clients douse her in chocolate syrup, milk, honey, whipped cream and so forth—in her repertoire. Another tough cookie is Severa, “the most incredible Amazon New York City has ever seen!… she towers over all men and women, and inspires awe in those lucky enough to behold her in person… She has the most beautiful size 13 feet that you have ever seen…She also specializes in belly punching and ball busting.” And if your tastes are more slapstick, Ginger offers a “pie throwing” session.

A brief sampling of Maxine’s past clients reveals a sprawling landscape of desire: There was the Argentine businessman who asked to be used as a piece of furniture; the epidemiologist who requested to be punched repeatedly in the rear end after 45 minutes of boxing; and Jeff, a junior trader at Bear Stearns, who enjoyed speed bondage, in which he was hogtied spontaneously mid-session.

“Looking at it from a client’s perspective, it’s hard to find somebody who’s willing to accommodate these strange, admittedly left-of-center things that you’re looking for, and who’s not doing it with an eye roll and a sneering attitude,” Maxine said.

From Maxine’s experience, most clients come from the corporate world—attorneys and finance guys. “It’s not creepy dudes in raincoats. It’s family men from Connecticut,” she said. And compared to other sex services—ones with the guarantee of a “happy ending”—Tempest can almost come off as rated G, or at least PG-13.

But as Maxine put it: “Let’s not be naïve. This is wank material for years to come.”
According to Maxine, outside of a “few inadvertent black eyes and some impressive bruises,” she’s never been hurt seriously, nor has anyone she’s worked with. A few clients have stopped their sessions in the middle because they were afraid they’d get hurt, though Maxine says that was a product of their own skittishness. Occasionally, clients do bring their significant others to watch, but it’s extremely rare, as are female clients. For an additional fee, clients may arrange for their session to be videotaped, if the woman allows it.

Of late Maxine has been seeing a gentleman from Los Angeles, whom she affectionately refers to as “the Italian.” He has become a frequent session-wrestling client, which is partly how they met. In fact, he and Maxine were hoping to wrestle each other—“socially”—the day before, but Maxine was still nursing a shoulder injury from jiujitsu class.

The Italian, who asked to not have his real name used, is 37 years old and works in entertainment. He’s originally from the New York area. In college, he used to rent videotapes of mixed wrestling matches, but it wasn’t until he got a computer that he realized session wrestling was a legitimate commercial practice.

“What was a deep, dark secret of mine became more accessible,” he said. “Nothing weird happened to me as a kid. Something in me just found it a bit of a turn-on.”

Still, it took him almost two years to step inside the ring with a female wrestler. He was conflicted about his desire to wrestle a woman. “I’m very turned on by it,” he said. “I like the possibility of losing to a girl, although I don’t like to lose. And at the same time, I hate it and I’m embarrassed by it.”

The Italian confessed that he is considered above-average-looking and attracts his share of female suitors. In the past, however, when he has been in what most would consider normal relationships, he has had to hide his “big dark secret,” and would simply view session-wrestling videos when he was alone.

“I went to Catholic school. I’m a pretty strait-laced guy, pretty much a good citizen, and I think this is my one weird, like kinky, twisted thing—and I’ve been embarrassed about it for 20 years,” he said. “I’m a completely normal person; you’d be surprised.”

Discretion is vital at Tempest. For clients, certainly, but also for the wrestlers, who all use fake names. According to Tempest’s Web site, all of the “girls are actively pursuing a career or an education,” which accounts for an ever-shifting stable of wrestlers. Maxine, for instance, works in publishing. Occasionally, she has left her office, which is also in Murray Hill, for lunchtime sessions at Tempest, returning an hour later all sweaty, her short hair in disarray. “My boss probably thinks I’m having some sort of tawdry affair,” she said.

At another local club, Doom Maidens, Veronica Vicious, 29, has gained a measure of celebrity from her wrestling clips on YouTube. From 9 to 5, Ms. Vicious works as a political and sexuality activist, and she is not yet ready for her two worlds to collide.

“People definitely have a tremendous stigma. This is a kind of sex industry, because it’s fulfilling a fantasy,” she said. “My worlds will cross at some point, but my effort will be to delay that as long as possible.”

Ms. Vicious, who fell into session wrestling after stints as an amateur female Jello wrestler and improv comic, said she believes it’s important for people to have a healthy forum to explore their fantasies. “In a way, I consider myself a sex therapist with my clients,” she said.

Maxine also sees herself as a kind of therapeutic steward.

“With some clients, I feel like they leave and they’re elated,” she said. “To be able to deliver an experience that someone has wanted for so long and haven’t allowed themselves to have because it’s weird or unorthodox or kinky—to me, it seems like such a little deal, and I’m more than happy to help.”

She recalled one client, an IT worker who lived in New Jersey by way of Mumbai, who booked a Lift & Carry session, which is when the woman literally lifts the client in her arms and carries him around the room. He was happy to be tossed around like a rag doll, declaring, “Oh my goodness gosh, I am your pregnant dog, am I not?” An interesting side note is that the Lift & Carry service is patronized almost exclusively by Indian, Pakistani and Bangladeshi men.

Another memorable client was a depressed Marine colonel who punched Maxine in the face, which is obviously not allowed. He had intimidated the other wrestlers with his intensity, and only Maxine was willing to have a session. As the opening bell rang, so to speak, he just socked her. She was a little taken aback, but the match continued as planned. They wrestled again when he returned from his second Iraq tour, in what Maxine calls their “closure rematch.” Then there was the high-school wrestling coach, who ended up giving Maxine pointers for the majority of his session.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to stymie For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Dec-17, 02:45
Points: 10,250, Level: 43 Points: 10,250, Level: 43 Points: 10,250, Level: 43
Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Russian woman breaks front window of a police car with her bare feet: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Video!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Skooby For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Dec-17, 09:05
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Last Achievements

from 2008:

VERONICA VICIOUS, FETISH WRESTLER
Sexual Orientation: Queer, bisexual, polyamorous
City: Williamsburg, Brooklyn
Relationship Status: I have a boyfriend and a girlfriend.

How did you get into your line of work? I’ve always wrestled athletically and taken a lot of self-defense classes. I kicked a man’s ass in public when he hurt a female friend of mine and people seemed to find it entertaining and also really erotic, and I enjoyed it too. So when I came to New York I started jell-o wrestling and was really good at both the athletic side and the showy, sexy performance side, so I was recruited to do it for pay. I’ve been getting paid to wrestle for about three years now. I wrestle men privately in hour sessions so they can experience being physically dominated by a woman, without the need for whips or floggers, just my strong little body. I also make wrestling videos, have some clips on YouTube, and just won a gold medal at national championships for my division. I have an awesome feminist manager and I work through the agency Doom Maidens (they’re hiring, doommaidens.com).

How has your job impacted your personal sex life? Being involved in what I consider a type of feminist sex work has forced me to clarify my personal boundaries. I consider it sex work because it fulfills fantasy, and feminist because I follow my own personal limits of no nudity or sexual contact. It’s taught me to be a better communicator about my needs and boundaries and never do anything that I don’t want to do. I also get to explore other people’s fantasy worlds in a very personal way; they tell me things they don’t even tell their wives or therapists. The downside is that sometimes I am turned off by creepy clients – very rarely or I wouldn’t do it – and that encourages me to swing towards the lesbian side of my sexuality and I don’t want to feel attracted to guys for a while. But it’s mostly positive.

How has your job affected your partners' perceptions of you? Some previous boyfriends have been jealous and alarmed that although I don’t have sex for money I am fulfilling wrestling fantasies in close contact with clients, and they’ve wanted me to stop. My current partners believe I’m strong enough to make my own decisions and that I wouldn’t let myself be exploited. My boyfriend and girlfriend both think it’s sexy that they’re dating an international fetish icon.

How has your job affected your partners' attitudes towards sex? I think it’s intimidating to dominate me. When I came back from making fetish movies across Europe – dominating men in London, Amsterdam and Berlin – and I came back and wanted to have the vulnerability of being dominated, my partners were reluctant because they were intimidated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stymie For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Dec-17, 19:16
Last Achievements

Getting Paid to Play
Aug 21st, 2008
By Sophia Bitters and Erin Siegal
From the February 10, 2005 issue

Ms. Sophia Bitters is a popular New York dominatrix who enjoys her work. She spoke with Erin Siegal about her experiences.

I wanted to work as a professional dom when I moved to New York a few years ago. So I found an ad in the paper, answered it, and went in for an interview. They asked me if I could do wrestling sessions. I’d do anything, I didn’t really care, and so they started promoting me right away as a star wrestler. I had no wrestling training whatsoever. I’d had previous experience with self-defense and martial arts, but they’re a lot different from actually wrestling someone. I applied what I knew about basic body mechanics, and I ended up doing really well.

At my dungeon, there was fantasy wrestling, semi-competitive and competitive wrestling. Fantasy is just putting people in holds, and they don’t fight back at all. They think of some kind of fantasy, like I’m some jealous ex-girlfriend whose been cheated on, enacting my revenge, or I was a prisoner who lured a guard into my cell and assaulted him once he was inside. The person is fetishizing your muscles and your strength. Some of them role play Superwoman fantasies – superheroes, Catwoman, roles like that. A lot of the men I saw had the simple fantasy of me, a woman, just being indomitable, Amazonian almost. I felt really comfortable playing that role. This was my entrance into life as a dominatrix. I had wanted to do work that was life-affirming and fun, and where I made money. I was either going to do dom work or peepshow work, and in post-Giuliani New York there weren’t many peepshows still around.

Much of the time it had nothing to do with role-playing, it was more muscle worship, just me being this really strong, overpowering woman. They want to be punched, struck, and of course they want ball-busting, which is basically getting kneed in the groin, repeatedly.

Then there’s semi-competitive wrestling, where they’re actually allowed to wrestle back, but they let you win. In competitive wrestling, you actually wrestle each other. That always had a very different vibe to me – the whole energy was very masculine. It always reminded me of my older brothers, because it’s like you’re testing, tussling. It was kind of humiliating for me to do competitive wrestling sessions. I don’t do them anymore. Most of the time I won, but when I didn’t, I didn’t like it at all.

Most of the men I see are white, middle class types – but not exclusively. Different people tend to attract different kinds of customers. My big thing was being a female supremacist, a genuine article, like you couldn’t get any more female supremacist than me. If they wanted a genuinely dominant lady, that’s me. That was my angle. I went from being a lesbian separatist to doing sex work. It was all about gender and performance, it was just fascinating. Bottom line, whether I’m dominating them, indulging one of their fetishes or giving a hand job, I’m doing it as a woman, and they’re perceiving it as a man. There are all these aspects of virility, power, and prestige, and no one else knows about it. In his psyche, that’s what’s going on for him. He’s paying you to create this space for masculinity within his own self. It’s fascinating to me.

What happened with working as a dom is that it was all very underground until the Internet came along. Now, it’s much more socially acceptable, and doms have to do more hands-on work and things they maybe aren’t as comfortable doing just to make the same amount of money as before. The whole industry has become a lot more competitive. All of a sudden, people who thought they were the only ones in the world with a bizarre fetish realize that there are lots of other people out there too, and plenty of people who will play with you. Before, clients had the illusion that they were the only sick bastards in the universe who had this fantasy and needed to find the one woman who’d indulge them, and pay her lots of money. And now, there’s much more of a market with more girls who will indulge them for less money.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to stymie For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Dec-17, 19:18
Points: 36,366, Level: 83 Points: 36,366, Level: 83 Points: 36,366, Level: 83
Last Achievements

Thanked 5,549 Times in 720 Posts

Sorry if this is a duplicate, it's hard to track what's been shared so far --

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to InTheFlesh86 For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Dec-17, 19:35
Points: 5,748, Level: 32 Points: 5,748, Level: 32 Points: 5,748, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

A few people may be familiar with the story and below photo of S4ffiyah Khan.

Of course, she only stood and smiled at him in protest. But look at the expression on her face! She fancied her chances against him had it turned into a physical battle.

Last edited by bbuster; 28-Dec-17 at 19:41.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bbuster For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Jan-18, 02:06
Temporary group
Points: 12,290, Level: 47 Points: 12,290, Level: 47 Points: 12,290, Level: 47
Last Achievements

Default Anyone hear of his story: shoplifter scissors security guard

There was a forum a few years back dedicated to women with muscular legs. It had a subforum dedicated to scissor holds.

Someone posted a news article of a early 20 year old gal who was shoplifting.
An older security guard tried apprehending her but they ended up getting into a bit of a wrestling match which ended with his head trapped between her legs. He was in alot of pain from the pressure and she had to be pulled off of him.

Well the guy who shared the article actually found a Facebook profile of hers and reached out to her. She said that she thought the security guard was a creep and that when he grabbed her she knew he wasn't that strong... On the ground she was able to quickly catch his head between her thighs and that as soon as she started squeezing he couldn't take the pain and started screaming for help.

I think this was at a forum called Her Legs.
Anyone recall this?
The Following User Says Thank You to houseofstew For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Jan-18, 21:46
Banned
Points: 5,602, Level: 31 Points: 5,602, Level: 31 Points: 5,602, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Female Security guard scissor football Male thug Brazil

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to arsenal6 For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Jan-18, 01:50
Points: 36,366, Level: 83 Points: 36,366, Level: 83 Points: 36,366, Level: 83
Last Achievements

Thanked 5,549 Times in 720 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenal6 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Female Security guard scissor football Male thug Brazil
If I lived in Brazil, I'd definitely be a motorcycle stealing, soccer rioting thug.

Here's another account of the incident. Good stuff!

Last edited by InTheFlesh86; 18-Jan-18 at 04:25.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to InTheFlesh86 For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Jan-18, 00:06
Banned
Points: 5,602, Level: 31 Points: 5,602, Level: 31 Points: 5,602, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Would you know if there was a full fight captured on video ? how how it stared right to the end ?

Tags
blood, bloody, break, brutal, defaced, girlfriend, hot, nose, pulp, real life