Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews



Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Lucrecia vs Steve.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-130.


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #241  
Old 04-Oct-18, 17:35
chemdude01 chemdude01 is offline
Junior Member
Points: 2,024, Level: 18 Points: 2,024, Level: 18 Points: 2,024, Level: 18
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 27
Thanks: 9
Thanked 31 Times in 12 Posts
Default Re: Arekah Lox reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watschel44 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
She looks very feminine and not at all muscular therefore it is hard to believe that she could be so strong than many guys have reported.
By the way I am 230 pounds.
That means i am not a easy opponent.
I don't understand how you look at her and think she doesn't look strong!?! She's clearly fit and 5'10" and 205 lbs!?! You have only 25 lbs on her, so I can't imagine there would be a significant strength advantage.

Also, look at powerlifters, throwers, and other 'power' athletes. They are built like Arekah, thick and powerful.

I've never met Arekah, but simply looking at her pictures, to me she looks very, very powerful.

I hope to meet her someday soon.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to chemdude01 For This Useful Post:
  #242  
Old 11-Oct-18, 11:26
paper paper is offline
Member
Points: 560, Level: 8 Points: 560, Level: 8 Points: 560, Level: 8
Activity: 9.3% Activity: 9.3% Activity: 9.3%
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 38
Thanks: 43
Thanked 138 Times in 24 Posts
Default Re: Arekah Lox reviews

The Arekah Lox Experience

Good news. Arekah Lox from SessionGirls.com is travelling!

Great, I thought. Another email telling me Arekah was travelling to New York or Chicago or Pittsburgh or Washington bloody DC. I’d probably have to travel a few thousand miles if I ever wanted to meet her. This red-haired fantasy Amazon would remain just that – a fantasy. But I scrolled down anyway and I saw... Manchester. Manchester, England. Could she be coming to.... yes, she was coming to London.

Since getting interested in sessions again I’d spent months waiting, gazing at pictures, reading all the reviews about the beauty and the brutality, the burst blood vessels and bruised ribs. And then there were the posts saying she probably wasn't going to travel to Europe again.

But no, here it was in black and white: Arekah was coming to London.

There was just one problem, though: she'd be there, but I wouldn't. I'd be on a family holiday. I can't lie - for a brief moment I wondered whether I could change my dates, make up some kind of work commitment. But if there's one thing you don't mess with, it's my wife's holiday plans. So I had to put my fantasies back in a box and wait.

I retured to waiting for the travel update emails, and every day, I did what a lot of us do, checking that beige web page with the blue font: wb270, the Europe travelers section. And then, a couple of long months later, there she was again, Arekah Lox in Manchester. Scroll down. London too. Check calendar. I'm free. Compose email…

…but wait a minute. It's not that simple.

In between the reviews, the pages and pages of them, are the recurring posts complaining about unreturned messages and multiple attempts to arrange a session met with agonising silence. So I carefully crafted a brief, to the point message (yes, I can write short things too…), making it clear I wasn't just fishing for pictures or trying to engage in chit chat. I wanted to book a session on a specific date and nothing more. I sent the email and then I waited.

And waited.

A few years ago, I was in Berlin with friends. Around 1.a.m., on our second night, I snuck off, got a taxi and made the trip to Berghain. This is a legendary club in an old power station that some say is the best in the world. There's just one problem: Sven is the club's notorious doorman who imposes a mysterious policy that ensures only a small fraction of those queuing actually gain entry to the club. I queued for over three hours in the cold. But it took Sven just a few seconds to wave me away and that was the end of my attempt to party in the best club on earth.

And now here I was, waiting for a response from the woman many say is the greatest session provider of all time. They say that Sven never forgets a face and if he's turned you down once, he'll keep doing it. I got the feeling that one poorly received email to Arekah meant I'd also be out in the cold forever. The only thing that gave me hope were the comments people made about her waiting to schedule appointments until she's close to the date of travel. So I waited patiently for six days then sent a follow up email.

And waited again.

I’d like to say I only checked my email once or twice a day, but you wouldn’t believe that, would you? And obviously the prospect of not being able to see her just made me want to see her even more.

Then one morning, bleary eyed, I checked my inbox and there it was, a message from Arekah thanking me for my patience and specifying availability. I quickly paid my deposit and we set up a two hour session at a convenient time. I was in! And I will say this: once you've proven yourself to be genuine, Arekah is a great, friendly communicator - you can hear her voice in the emails, and she makes sure you tell her what you want. Which meant it was her turn to wait because I had to spend two weeks writing and revising the email with my requests for our 2 hours together.

My preparation for the session was, shall we say, sub-optimal. I was having a tough time at work and there was building work going on at my house, which isn't much fun when you have two small kids and you have to spend the weekends dragging them around the shops to look at tiles and carpets and furniture. (What’s worse than going to IKEA? I’ll tell you: going to IKEA and having to deal with a three year old who’s crapped herself.) I wasn't sleeping well and I felt pretty run down. On top of that, I spent what little spare time I had at the weekend doing one more read through of all the reviews across different sites, including the ones describing the bruises and burst blood vessels. So, when the Monday of our session arrived I felt tired and terrified. I even had a dream the night before, a classic anxiety dream where I turned up for a writing class late and I couldn't think of anything to write and the teacher was furious with me and that teacher was actually Arekah. I sometimes feel nervous before a session, but this was something else!

However it wasn’t just her reputation that scared me – there was also a self-inflicted source of concern. In my email, I’d asked Arekah to be a “stone cold sadistic torturer.” Now, as any internet troll will tell you, it’s easy to crank out some big talk on your keyboard. It’s quite a different matter to give that kind of instruction to someone who exceeds your bodyweight by 35% and is in the business of hurting people when they give her permission.

Looking back, it’s clear that I’d fallen victim to a classic scary story about a mythical monster, like a kid who believes an urban legend. I don’t know the exact reasons why Arekah isn’t on twitter and features in hardly any videos. But that lack of direct access means most of the information about her comes second hand - reviews, but also rumour and speculation. It creates doubts and contradictions. What’s she really like? Is she going to take things too far? Is she going to hurt me?

And I have to tell you, walking into the hotel room didn't put me at ease. Arekah is BIG. Many have documented her height in heels. But there's more. Everything is big: thighs, hair, boobs, shoulders, arms, torso. In fact, I’m surprised that so many people refer to her thighs. Not because they aren’t impressive, but there are plenty of women with legs that perhaps don’t match Arekah’s for both length and thigh size, but at least look big and strong enough to do some serious squeezing. No, what sets Arekah apart is her upper body. If she’d grown up in this country, she would have been a rugby player. Perhaps in terms of depth, i.e. belly button to spine, she and I have similar sized waists. It’s just that hers is four or perhaps even six inches wider from size to the other. Her back is thick and her shoulders are broad. From photos you just don’t get a sense of the scale. It’s like there’s a blip in her DNA, a piece of misplaced genetic code that multiplied everything by 1.5.

So now I was face to face with this mythical woman and she was actually a hell of a lot bigger than I expected – physically but also in terms of personality. She has presence, charisma and ego in abundance. I don’t remember ever feeling so intimidated. There were no wisecracks coming from me, just shock and awe.

I'd actually requested that we have a couple of minutes to chat before we got down to business. I didn’t want her to pounce on me straight away. And she respected that, although she was still partly in character – we briefly talked about her travel plans and a couple of minor modifications I wanted to make to the session, but she also made it clear that I was a skinny man and she was going to crush me. It was almost like there was an internal battle going on – she wanted to honour my requests, but she was also desperate to tear me apart.

In my emails I’d said that I love to be dominated, but after 30 or 40 minutes of full-on scissoring and a KO or two I’m usually done and have to ask for a more gentle pace. So I suggested that Arekah switch between the stone cold sadist and a more gentle persona through the session. And, in a way, that’s what happened. But I’d say she went back to the source – the desire for a more extended period of torture. For around 80 minutes without a break, she ground me down and turned me into a victim of abuse. She let me tap for air in smothers as I’d asked, but there was nothing I could do in her scissors and there was no safe word (also at my request). After a while I shed a couple of tears. Not, I think, just due to the pain or to the sense of helplessness and fear I felt, but also because I thought those tears might make her stop hurting me. But I lacked any ability to influence my fate. I begged, I screamed, I squealed and gurgled. I waved my hands and thrashed around and panicked. And still the ordeal continued. She used just the right level of pressure to keep me feeling an unbearable level of discomfort without knocking me out or finishing me off.

I told myself that I just had to hang in there, get out of that room and never see her again.

Another dumb thing I said in my email was that I love bodyscissors and reverse head scissors. Duh! If sessions ever became illegal, Arekah could earn money crushing scrap metal between her thighs or torturing political prisoners. I told her she was turning my insides into paté. “I hate paté,” she replied and squeezed harder to turn them into gravy. My small waist meant she could get me wedged in between her upper thighs and just crush me like she was crushing a beer can in her fist. And then there were the head scissors. From the rear, it felt like the muscles were emerging from her thighs like two thick cables, the kind that support bridges, to strangle me. And from the front it was even worse – it seemed like she was trying to pull my head off and take the muscles of my upper back with it. “Please, no more scissors,” I said. “How about an arm bar?” she replied. Oh yes, that would buy me some time. I have reasonable strength in my upper body and can sometimes resist arm bars for a while. Not this time though. I don’t think she even utilised technique and leverage to overcome my resistance – she just used her even greater strength and yanked my arm to get a tap in a few seconds.

On top of the physical punishment there was the trash talking. She spent pretty much the whole time telling me what she was going to do to me, calling me skinny man, bony man and, when I made the appropriate shrieking noises, monkey man. She said she’d like to scissor me in public, how she’s always fantasised about killing a man, how nobody knew where I was. I had to say I was her bitch boy, I had to kiss various parts of her body. Then she pinned me on the bed face down and humped me, all the while continuing with the insults and threats.

So, as you can imagine, after getting comprehensively crushed and smothered and tormented, I was finally done. I said I wanted to be broken, and that’s what she’d achieved. Looking back, it was almost unbelievable how different I was. I became a passive and vulnerable person – a weak lump of tearful skin and bone.

The final half hour of the session was a lot more friendly, which was very welcome! But there were still a couple of things that blew my mind. We chatted about sessions and sports (Arekah displayed some unexpected knowledge of the England football team), her background in volleyball and basketball, as well as talking about kicking men in the balls… When we got on to the topic of her grip strength, though, I remembered that I really wanted a game of mercy. I know a lot of guys like to arm wrestle, but there’s something about standing face to face and holding hands while trying to dominate with upper body strength that I really enjoy. And oh boy, Arekah absolutely annihilated me three times in a row. Most session wrestlers have stronger legs than me, but might merely match me in the upper body. Arekah and I are the same height and I’d say I have average sized hands for a man of my size. Hers were bigger. And with those broad shoulders and that thick back she is an absolute powerhouse. I think I could have an entire session with her that didn’t involve scissors, just have her chase me around an apartment, push me, ragdoll me, squeeze me with those big powerful hands… We briefly ‘wrestled’ too. I put that word in inverted commas because I actually mean she just came at me like a truck and flattened me. With more space than a little London hotel room provides, we could have a lot of terrifying fun.

The second thing that blew my mind? We talked about her dominant nature. “Were you the sort of girl who liked to fight the boys?” I asked. “I could have kicked your ass when I was fourteen years old,” she replied. I’ll just let you all think about that scenario…

Looking back, this is probably the part of the session that left the greatest impression on me. I have to say I find Arekah fascinating. Generally, I’m not a good listener. I like to voice my opinions, crack jokes and be the centre of attention. But in this case, I wanted to hear all about her.

Engaging in these conversations at the end of a session can be a little like selling things door to door. Sometimes the door is closed before we can start our pitch, but occasionally we get invited in for a cup of tea. Every once in a while one of us sells the full set of encyclopedias. I’d say I was allowed to step into the hallway and drink a glass of water before being sent on my way. And when you think about it, it’s pretty damn strange that you would pay someone money to hurt you and then want to casually shoot the breeze with them afterwards. There’s probably something to be said for keeping things 100% in the role play, preventing any reality from diluting the fantasy. And yet, for me, getting to know Arekah a tiny little bit did nothing to damage the myth. I mean what better origin story for this Wonder Woman/Incredible Hulk hybrid than being raised on a farm, going to college on a sports scholarship and then discovering her power over men?

It was also at this point that I really noticed how beautiful Arekah is. I suppose for the first three quarters of the session I’d spent a lot of time with my eyes closed, trying to deal with pain. And also, the level of abuse I seek means I’m not exactly in a romantic mood when getting dominated. But now it was almost as though I was looking at a different person – all the same physical attributes were there, as well as the magnetic personality, but there was a lot more charm and a lot less threat. A friendly smile rather than the devilish grin of someone who’s about to devour you.

But the lines were still blurred. The Arekah who was crushing me and the Arekah who was now smiling at me are, I think, overlapping personalities. We joked about how her bodyscissors had rearranged my internal organs. But actually, what she’s done is rearrange the contents of my skull. Sessions are a fantasy. But the people who provide them are real. And yet I think Arekah, the real person (she’s gotta be called Erica Salmon, right?) is no ordinary person. She has superhuman strength and the type of presence you might expect from the modern day gods so many of us worship – celebrities and professional sports people. And this was the thing that scrambled my grey matter. There are people who do this just for the money, or perhaps they like the sporting element. But there are others for whom this is a natural extension of their personalities. And that’s where the lines between reality and fantasy get blurred. When you’re confronted with someone who is both real and unreal, your mind can’t cope!

I know that people like to make lists from time to time. Who has the strongest scissors, who’s the most competitive wrestler, who is simply the best session provider of all time. I can’t make a definitive judgement on that. But what I can say is that, as well as natural gifts, greatness requires effort. To be great, you have to aspire to greatness. And I think it takes a certain degree of self-belief, confidence, perhaps even arrogance to think you can be the number one at what you do. And here’s the thing. Arekah was born with the body and she developed the right attitude, the will to win - to dominate. Exactly where the role play character and the real person begin and end I couldn’t say. But the impression I got is that she wants to be the very best – I expect when confronted with someone 50 or a 100lbs heavier than me, someone with some real grappling skills, she’ll dig incredibly deep to beat them. But more than that, I suspect she wants to be the very best fantasy woman any of us ever meet, the number one session provider on the planet.

She has the desire to be the greatest. But is she? Well, I have my own opinion, but that’s really a question you can only answer for yourself.

For the sake of my ribs and my brain, I think I should probably stay well way from this beautiful, fascinating, terrifying woman. But I know that I won’t. That is, I’ll see her again if she replies to my emails…
Reply With Quote
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to paper For This Useful Post:
  #243  
Old 11-Oct-18, 16:09
Cap9900 Cap9900 is offline
Member
Points: 953, Level: 12 Points: 953, Level: 12 Points: 953, Level: 12
Activity: 22.2% Activity: 22.2% Activity: 22.2%
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 82
Thanks: 62
Thanked 132 Times in 45 Posts
Default Re: Arekah Lox reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by paper [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Arekah Lox Experience

Good news. Arekah Lox from SessionGirls.com is travelling!

Great, I thought. Another email telling me Arekah was travelling to New York or Chicago or Pittsburgh or Washington bloody DC. I’d probably have to travel a few thousand miles if I ever wanted to meet her. This red-haired fantasy Amazon would remain just that – a fantasy. But I scrolled down anyway and I saw... Manchester. Manchester, England. Could she be coming to.... yes, she was coming to London.

Since getting interested in sessions again I’d spent months waiting, gazing at pictures, reading all the reviews about the beauty and the brutality, the burst blood vessels and bruised ribs. And then there were the posts saying she probably wasn't going to travel to Europe again.

But no, here it was in black and white: Arekah was coming to London.

There was just one problem, though: she'd be there, but I wouldn't. I'd be on a family holiday. I can't lie - for a brief moment I wondered whether I could change my dates, make up some kind of work commitment. But if there's one thing you don't mess with, it's my wife's holiday plans. So I had to put my fantasies back in a box and wait.

I retured to waiting for the travel update emails, and every day, I did what a lot of us do, checking that beige web page with the blue font: wb270, the Europe travelers section. And then, a couple of long months later, there she was again, Arekah Lox in Manchester. Scroll down. London too. Check calendar. I'm free. Compose email…

…but wait a minute. It's not that simple.

In between the reviews, the pages and pages of them, are the recurring posts complaining about unreturned messages and multiple attempts to arrange a session met with agonising silence. So I carefully crafted a brief, to the point message (yes, I can write short things too…), making it clear I wasn't just fishing for pictures or trying to engage in chit chat. I wanted to book a session on a specific date and nothing more. I sent the email and then I waited.

And waited.

A few years ago, I was in Berlin with friends. Around 1.a.m., on our second night, I snuck off, got a taxi and made the trip to Berghain. This is a legendary club in an old power station that some say is the best in the world. There's just one problem: Sven is the club's notorious doorman who imposes a mysterious policy that ensures only a small fraction of those queuing actually gain entry to the club. I queued for over three hours in the cold. But it took Sven just a few seconds to wave me away and that was the end of my attempt to party in the best club on earth.

And now here I was, waiting for a response from the woman many say is the greatest session provider of all time. They say that Sven never forgets a face and if he's turned you down once, he'll keep doing it. I got the feeling that one poorly received email to Arekah meant I'd also be out in the cold forever. The only thing that gave me hope were the comments people made about her waiting to schedule appointments until she's close to the date of travel. So I waited patiently for six days then sent a follow up email.

And waited again.

I’d like to say I only checked my email once or twice a day, but you wouldn’t believe that, would you? And obviously the prospect of not being able to see her just made me want to see her even more.

Then one morning, bleary eyed, I checked my inbox and there it was, a message from Arekah thanking me for my patience and specifying availability. I quickly paid my deposit and we set up a two hour session at a convenient time. I was in! And I will say this: once you've proven yourself to be genuine, Arekah is a great, friendly communicator - you can hear her voice in the emails, and she makes sure you tell her what you want. Which meant it was her turn to wait because I had to spend two weeks writing and revising the email with my requests for our 2 hours together.

My preparation for the session was, shall we say, sub-optimal. I was having a tough time at work and there was building work going on at my house, which isn't much fun when you have two small kids and you have to spend the weekends dragging them around the shops to look at tiles and carpets and furniture. (What’s worse than going to IKEA? I’ll tell you: going to IKEA and having to deal with a three year old who’s crapped herself.) I wasn't sleeping well and I felt pretty run down. On top of that, I spent what little spare time I had at the weekend doing one more read through of all the reviews across different sites, including the ones describing the bruises and burst blood vessels. So, when the Monday of our session arrived I felt tired and terrified. I even had a dream the night before, a classic anxiety dream where I turned up for a writing class late and I couldn't think of anything to write and the teacher was furious with me and that teacher was actually Arekah. I sometimes feel nervous before a session, but this was something else!

However it wasn’t just her reputation that scared me – there was also a self-inflicted source of concern. In my email, I’d asked Arekah to be a “stone cold sadistic torturer.” Now, as any internet troll will tell you, it’s easy to crank out some big talk on your keyboard. It’s quite a different matter to give that kind of instruction to someone who exceeds your bodyweight by 35% and is in the business of hurting people when they give her permission.

Looking back, it’s clear that I’d fallen victim to a classic scary story about a mythical monster, like a kid who believes an urban legend. I don’t know the exact reasons why Arekah isn’t on twitter and features in hardly any videos. But that lack of direct access means most of the information about her comes second hand - reviews, but also rumour and speculation. It creates doubts and contradictions. What’s she really like? Is she going to take things too far? Is she going to hurt me?

And I have to tell you, walking into the hotel room didn't put me at ease. Arekah is BIG. Many have documented her height in heels. But there's more. Everything is big: thighs, hair, boobs, shoulders, arms, torso. In fact, I’m surprised that so many people refer to her thighs. Not because they aren’t impressive, but there are plenty of women with legs that perhaps don’t match Arekah’s for both length and thigh size, but at least look big and strong enough to do some serious squeezing. No, what sets Arekah apart is her upper body. If she’d grown up in this country, she would have been a rugby player. Perhaps in terms of depth, i.e. belly button to spine, she and I have similar sized waists. It’s just that hers is four or perhaps even six inches wider from size to the other. Her back is thick and her shoulders are broad. From photos you just don’t get a sense of the scale. It’s like there’s a blip in her DNA, a piece of misplaced genetic code that multiplied everything by 1.5.

So now I was face to face with this mythical woman and she was actually a hell of a lot bigger than I expected – physically but also in terms of personality. She has presence, charisma and ego in abundance. I don’t remember ever feeling so intimidated. There were no wisecracks coming from me, just shock and awe.

I'd actually requested that we have a couple of minutes to chat before we got down to business. I didn’t want her to pounce on me straight away. And she respected that, although she was still partly in character – we briefly talked about her travel plans and a couple of minor modifications I wanted to make to the session, but she also made it clear that I was a skinny man and she was going to crush me. It was almost like there was an internal battle going on – she wanted to honour my requests, but she was also desperate to tear me apart.

In my emails I’d said that I love to be dominated, but after 30 or 40 minutes of full-on scissoring and a KO or two I’m usually done and have to ask for a more gentle pace. So I suggested that Arekah switch between the stone cold sadist and a more gentle persona through the session. And, in a way, that’s what happened. But I’d say she went back to the source – the desire for a more extended period of torture. For around 80 minutes without a break, she ground me down and turned me into a victim of abuse. She let me tap for air in smothers as I’d asked, but there was nothing I could do in her scissors and there was no safe word (also at my request). After a while I shed a couple of tears. Not, I think, just due to the pain or to the sense of helplessness and fear I felt, but also because I thought those tears might make her stop hurting me. But I lacked any ability to influence my fate. I begged, I screamed, I squealed and gurgled. I waved my hands and thrashed around and panicked. And still the ordeal continued. She used just the right level of pressure to keep me feeling an unbearable level of discomfort without knocking me out or finishing me off.

I told myself that I just had to hang in there, get out of that room and never see her again.

Another dumb thing I said in my email was that I love bodyscissors and reverse head scissors. Duh! If sessions ever became illegal, Arekah could earn money crushing scrap metal between her thighs or torturing political prisoners. I told her she was turning my insides into paté. “I hate paté,” she replied and squeezed harder to turn them into gravy. My small waist meant she could get me wedged in between her upper thighs and just crush me like she was crushing a beer can in her fist. And then there were the head scissors. From the rear, it felt like the muscles were emerging from her thighs like two thick cables, the kind that support bridges, to strangle me. And from the front it was even worse – it seemed like she was trying to pull my head off and take the muscles of my upper back with it. “Please, no more scissors,” I said. “How about an arm bar?” she replied. Oh yes, that would buy me some time. I have reasonable strength in my upper body and can sometimes resist arm bars for a while. Not this time though. I don’t think she even utilised technique and leverage to overcome my resistance – she just used her even greater strength and yanked my arm to get a tap in a few seconds.

On top of the physical punishment there was the trash talking. She spent pretty much the whole time telling me what she was going to do to me, calling me skinny man, bony man and, when I made the appropriate shrieking noises, monkey man. She said she’d like to scissor me in public, how she’s always fantasised about killing a man, how nobody knew where I was. I had to say I was her bitch boy, I had to kiss various parts of her body. Then she pinned me on the bed face down and humped me, all the while continuing with the insults and threats.

So, as you can imagine, after getting comprehensively crushed and smothered and tormented, I was finally done. I said I wanted to be broken, and that’s what she’d achieved. Looking back, it was almost unbelievable how different I was. I became a passive and vulnerable person – a weak lump of tearful skin and bone.

The final half hour of the session was a lot more friendly, which was very welcome! But there were still a couple of things that blew my mind. We chatted about sessions and sports (Arekah displayed some unexpected knowledge of the England football team), her background in volleyball and basketball, as well as talking about kicking men in the balls… When we got on to the topic of her grip strength, though, I remembered that I really wanted a game of mercy. I know a lot of guys like to arm wrestle, but there’s something about standing face to face and holding hands while trying to dominate with upper body strength that I really enjoy. And oh boy, Arekah absolutely annihilated me three times in a row. Most session wrestlers have stronger legs than me, but might merely match me in the upper body. Arekah and I are the same height and I’d say I have average sized hands for a man of my size. Hers were bigger. And with those broad shoulders and that thick back she is an absolute powerhouse. I think I could have an entire session with her that didn’t involve scissors, just have her chase me around an apartment, push me, ragdoll me, squeeze me with those big powerful hands… We briefly ‘wrestled’ too. I put that word in inverted commas because I actually mean she just came at me like a truck and flattened me. With more space than a little London hotel room provides, we could have a lot of terrifying fun.

The second thing that blew my mind? We talked about her dominant nature. “Were you the sort of girl who liked to fight the boys?” I asked. “I could have kicked your ass when I was fourteen years old,” she replied. I’ll just let you all think about that scenario…

Looking back, this is probably the part of the session that left the greatest impression on me. I have to say I find Arekah fascinating. Generally, I’m not a good listener. I like to voice my opinions, crack jokes and be the centre of attention. But in this case, I wanted to hear all about her.

Engaging in these conversations at the end of a session can be a little like selling things door to door. Sometimes the door is closed before we can start our pitch, but occasionally we get invited in for a cup of tea. Every once in a while one of us sells the full set of encyclopedias. I’d say I was allowed to step into the hallway and drink a glass of water before being sent on my way. And when you think about it, it’s pretty damn strange that you would pay someone money to hurt you and then want to casually shoot the breeze with them afterwards. There’s probably something to be said for keeping things 100% in the role play, preventing any reality from diluting the fantasy. And yet, for me, getting to know Arekah a tiny little bit did nothing to damage the myth. I mean what better origin story for this Wonder Woman/Incredible Hulk hybrid than being raised on a farm, going to college on a sports scholarship and then discovering her power over men?

It was also at this point that I really noticed how beautiful Arekah is. I suppose for the first three quarters of the session I’d spent a lot of time with my eyes closed, trying to deal with pain. And also, the level of abuse I seek means I’m not exactly in a romantic mood when getting dominated. But now it was almost as though I was looking at a different person – all the same physical attributes were there, as well as the magnetic personality, but there was a lot more charm and a lot less threat. A friendly smile rather than the devilish grin of someone who’s about to devour you.

But the lines were still blurred. The Arekah who was crushing me and the Arekah who was now smiling at me are, I think, overlapping personalities. We joked about how her bodyscissors had rearranged my internal organs. But actually, what she’s done is rearrange the contents of my skull. Sessions are a fantasy. But the people who provide them are real. And yet I think Arekah, the real person (she’s gotta be called Erica Salmon, right?) is no ordinary person. She has superhuman strength and the type of presence you might expect from the modern day gods so many of us worship – celebrities and professional sports people. And this was the thing that scrambled my grey matter. There are people who do this just for the money, or perhaps they like the sporting element. But there are others for whom this is a natural extension of their personalities. And that’s where the lines between reality and fantasy get blurred. When you’re confronted with someone who is both real and unreal, your mind can’t cope!

I know that people like to make lists from time to time. Who has the strongest scissors, who’s the most competitive wrestler, who is simply the best session provider of all time. I can’t make a definitive judgement on that. But what I can say is that, as well as natural gifts, greatness requires effort. To be great, you have to aspire to greatness. And I think it takes a certain degree of self-belief, confidence, perhaps even arrogance to think you can be the number one at what you do. And here’s the thing. Arekah was born with the body and she developed the right attitude, the will to win - to dominate. Exactly where the role play character and the real person begin and end I couldn’t say. But the impression I got is that she wants to be the very best – I expect when confronted with someone 50 or a 100lbs heavier than me, someone with some real grappling skills, she’ll dig incredibly deep to beat them. But more than that, I suspect she wants to be the very best fantasy woman any of us ever meet, the number one session provider on the planet.

She has the desire to be the greatest. But is she? Well, I have my own opinion, but that’s really a question you can only answer for yourself.

For the sake of my ribs and my brain, I think I should probably stay well way from this beautiful, fascinating, terrifying woman. But I know that I won’t. That is, I’ll see her again if she replies to my emails…
Great account of your session. I have seen her twice and like you was in awe of her size and strength. Be careful what you ask for with her, because you will get it. I know sometimes my bark is worse than my bite and she will make you pay for that.

She is a beautiful woman. I have always had a thing for red heads.... She is also very nice out of session. Would love to see her again. She was recently in town, but I had to pass on her, because I was already booked with Sara Lips (who has been in my must see list for some time).
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Cap9900 For This Useful Post:
  #244  
Old 11-Oct-18, 21:36
RNC RNC is offline
Senior Member
Points: 1,703, Level: 16 Points: 1,703, Level: 16 Points: 1,703, Level: 16
Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7%
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 124
Thanks: 270
Thanked 188 Times in 73 Posts
Default Re: Arekah Lox reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by paper [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Arekah Lox Experience

Good news. Arekah Lox from SessionGirls.com is travelling!

Great, I thought. Another email telling me................................................ ................... But I know that I won’t. That is, I’ll see her again if she replies to my emails…
Absolutely awesome review! Loved it. Brought back memories of my own session with Arekah. Thanks!
Reply With Quote
  #245  
Old 12-Oct-18, 04:31
WrestlingMike WrestlingMike is offline
Ignore My Taps
Points: 15,208, Level: 53 Points: 15,208, Level: 53 Points: 15,208, Level: 53
Activity: 11.1% Activity: 11.1% Activity: 11.1%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Gender: Male
Location: East Coast near Virginia
Posts: 492
Thanks: 670
Thanked 2,153 Times in 265 Posts
Default Re: Arekah Lox reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by paper [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Arekah Lox Experience

there was nothing I could do in her scissors and there was no safe word... After a while I shed a couple of tears. Not, I think, just due to the pain or to the sense of helplessness and fear I felt...
And still the ordeal continued...
Wonderful review @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] , thanks for your great contribution here.

Sadly, this type of intense experience is not one that I shared with Arekah when we wrestled just a few years ago near D.C.. I had brought along an extra large amount of cash in an attempt to allow filming, for my personal use only, as most often. She just wasn't interested, and sadly, I reacted poorly, having had a few beers on the several hour drive up to meet her.

I sort of flopped back on the bed when our match began, and just played resistance. At this point, we just didn't have any good chemistry between us. We wrestled for probably about thirty minutes of our allotted time before I called a pause.

"Let's call this," I said. "You are not making me give, and we aren't doing any sexy holds either." Since further interaction was going to be a bit pointless, I said, we stopped.

As she was dressed, and heading out the door Arekah turned back to me and asked "I didn't make you give, did I?"

"No," I replied, "but that's okay."

"Let me put you in a head scissors," she commanded.

"Alright."

This beautiful woman got on top of me and tucked me into a very tight reverse head scissors. After a pretty short while, I tapped.

Arekah stood up at the end of the bed. "You gave, right?"

"Yes," I shrugged.

"Let me do it again."

This time, the reverse head scissors was very much tighter, and as before she was controlling my arms and body entirely. The pressure and the pain continued without letup or weakening.

This time, when I submitted, it was much more convincing, both to her and also to myself. The Amazon Warrior was just not going to leave the hotel room until she was absolutely sure I had to give.

I challenge my pretty normal type of fair match rules, along with permissions and encouragements to ignore my submissions. Although I didn't put up a separate cash bonus this time, I still offer my opponents to force me to sustained and authentic crying through desperation and pain. I thought that Arekah might be the one to do it, but my stubbornness, pride, and foolishness kind of got in the way.

It makes me imagine what could have happened.
Reply With Quote
  #246  
Old 28-Oct-18, 20:18
Scissors4Ever Scissors4Ever is offline
Junior Member
Points: 1,531, Level: 15 Points: 1,531, Level: 15 Points: 1,531, Level: 15
Activity: 3.6% Activity: 3.6% Activity: 3.6%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 2
Thanks: 1
Thanked 13 Times in 3 Posts
Default Re: Arekah Lox reviews

October 2018

So Arekah Lox was back in the U.K. Having missed out on her last visit due to logistics, this time I was determined to make the 14hr round trip. So I drop her a message and waited for the reply......my heart sank when it did. She was booked. Due to my logistics I only had a small window of time where I could meet and that was already booked. But she asked for a few days to see
If she could rearrange some bookings to "Squeeze" me in!! The heart was back up to 90!!! I've read the message boards where it says Arekah is hard to contact, but I've learnt lately that if you get as many messages as she does it can take time to process and sort. Each city gets looked after in order I guess and patience is key. If was agony waiting. Checking the phone every half an hour hoping there'd be a message. And then BOOM!! The message came through she'd managed to rearrange a couple of clients to that she could see me. It was excellent. I wanted to send a billion messages with what I'd like the session to be like, but as there was still a week to go, I knew this wasn't the way to go. I'd met Arekah twice before so I knew the way she operates. I knew that I didn't need to send her a 50pg script of what I wanted. A few messages with outfit choices before she left America was all that was needed at this point.

So fast forward to the day itself. Up at 4am was easy!! I hadn't slept. I was to excited. I'd seen the lastest pics where she looked like she has put in some serious muscles!! This was going to be heaven!!! And hell!! My previous meetings had been demolition jobs! Two years ago she had just come back after being away was about 190 at the time whereas I was 225 @ 5ft-9. My 35lb advantage counted for nothing as she lifted, squeezed, crushed and toyed with me like I was 100lbs. I couldn't move her an inch. Now I'd hit a fitness regime was down to 187 and was pretty confident as I'd been hitting the gym hard enough and I had stamina from running half marathons. Problem was Arekah had been hitting the gym as well and was now up to 205 ish of pure muscle!!! So just the 53lb swing in weight difference!!! GULP!!!!

As I arrived at the hotel, the nerves were shaking. I always find one of the hardest parts of sessions in hotels is getting to the room. I have developed a little routine in terms of going into the bar and getting a drink, some Dutch courage so to speak, but it also makes a good cover as I'm in the hotel and look like a guest. It also gave me a chance to scope out where the lift was etc. A quick message to Arekah to let her know I was there was replied to with a refresher of my requests confirming it was a school teacher style outfit and that I wanted
plenty of scissors!! The next half hour was the longest ever!! The thought that I was about to meet Arekah again had my hands shaking. The idea of being in the hotel bar is to look less conspicuous. I'd guess
I couldn't have probably stood out a mile really. But the bar had a good few customers so I tried to hold it together!!

Into the lift and the heart is racing faster than during one of my races, what will happen next, had I given enough info of what I wanted. The knock on the door. It opens and she's hiding behind it. I know I have to walk in and not look back!! Bang!! I'm grabbed from behind and thrown against the wall!! Holy F**K!! My 187 was just lifted!! She flips me around to face her!! I say face, in her heels I was just about above the cleavage!! The mood is bad!! She is angry!! What are you doing in my classroom at this time? You should be gone home!! She's in character. Instantly my thoughts that I hadn't given enough info vanish. She's a master at role play. She proceeds to press me against the wall with just her boobs... she telling me she's sees me perving on her in class, she tell me it's time for her revenge and to teach me how to behave!! Despite being pinned to the wall I'm all cocky saying she can't do that. As she catches my chin to make me look up to her eyes, her wicked grin starts to eradicate the cockiness! She bring up her right arm and for the first time flexes it 6inches from my face!!! GULP!!! None of her current pics encapsulates her muscles fully!! She is built from marble!!! So forces me to feel it!! It's incredible. I am now scared. She is going to punish me!! Her arm snakes around my neck and Her hands push my face into the cleavage!! Tap tap tap!! I Tap tap tap!! I'm panicking. 2 minutes into the session and my bravado is gone!! She laughs. "Is that all you can handle boy?" She taunts. "You're in big trouble so, I've barely started" She grabs me again and its the same result! Tap tap tap!! He massive quad works it way up between my legs. And keep going. She's now lifting me against the wall to my tip toes!! "I haven't even used these yet - you spend all day looking at them in class, well now your gonna know what they can do". I'm gulping. My heart is racing. I'm still stuck to the wall. She's only using one hand. I gonna be killed!!! She lets go. Turns around and jams her gluteus into me!! They are like bowling balls!! She pushes me hard on wall. All of a sudden I'm moving up. She's lifting me using her arse!!! I don't know what to do. This move I've never seen of felt!! The mixture of emotions is incredible. She steps away quickly and I fall onto the ground.

My breathing is heavy already. 4mins in and I'm done. I'm never gonna get out of this alive. Lying in a heap, time has stood still. I'm thinking if I stay here I might be able to avoid everything.... nope not even 5 seconds of rest before she steps forward and wraps the pillars around my head and squeezes!!! Tap tap tap tap tap tap!! I'm frantic!! She stops bends down and picks me up and up and up and whoosh.... I'm thrown across the room onto the bed!!! She's laughing. "You're mine" "I'm gonna have so fun now" as she takes off her heels and crawls towards me. I've no where to run!! "Sorry Teacher I scream". She reaches
Me and drags me into a scissors. She's flipping me around like a pretzel. I'm trying to stop her but it's no good. I can't remember much after that in terms of the order of holds that followed, but head scissors, reverse scissors, headlocks and breast smothers. It like a woman playing with a teddy bear!! I'm offering as much resistance as I can muster but it's as if I don't actually have control of my own body!! I'm being moved in directions that I didn't know my body could move in. The pressure from the thighs is insane! I've never been destroyed like this, it's annihilation!!! It could have been 4 against 1 and the 4 Of me still Wouldn't have had a hope!!! My taps were becoming less frantic as my energy was going - each time I was on the verge of being knocked out, Arekah just changed positions and worked a different hold. Arekah then decides to change it. She gets up of the bed and drags me across. "I was supposed to go to the gym after school - you can be my workout!!" From the edge of the bed she grabs my feet and hand and drapes me over her back!! And proceeds so bang out 20 squats. Then calf raises then more squats!! This is a display of pure power!! I'm not even sure she realises I'm still there or that I weigh 187!! She then launches me through the air again!!

As I crash to the bed I'm wrecked. I'm hoping that's the end of it. Nope. Like a lion circling its prey, Arekah stalks around the bed as I'm trying to escape! The grin is back. I'm shattered. Arekah still looks like she just stepped of a catwalk!! She's a model!! Absolutely gorgeous but built like an Amazon!!! Kapow!!! It's like the words flashing on the screen during the old Batman series!! As I'm swept up into a cradle!! Thump!! I'm smashed back to the bed. And quick as a flash the mammoth thighs are wrapped around my head again and I'm going light headed!! Tap tap tap tap!!!

I look at my watch - there's only 35 mins gone!! I can't take much more. I'm gonna have to call it quits and stop the session!! I'm spent. I can't even lift my head. But that is irrelevant. I haven't been able to move my own body for 30 mins!!! Another scissors, another smother, another headlock, another scissors, she's relentless. Fair play to anyone that says they can't be made tap. I must be well up over 25 by now. All the time the grin hasn't left Arekah's face. She's taunting me. Tell me just how weak and pathetic I am. I thought I was getting places in the gym. I'd lost probably 4st of fat and put on a stone of muscle. My biceps were an inch bigger than the first time I'd met her. This wasn't supposed to go like this. She asks me where was my new power as she flexes her massive biceps again forcing me to kiss their superiority to get out of the latest hold!!

Ding ding ding!! The bell sounds to end the session, my wrecked body is flopped on the bed. I can't move. Arekah's not normally a clock watcher but as she's "squeezed" me, i know she's half an hour to get herself ready for her next session. How that's possible I don't know. Two weeks later, I'm still feeling the effects of the session, how she can managed multiple session in the one day I can't fathom. I mean I was probably her 3rd session that day and she was still at 100% power!!! I dragged my Sorry wounded body out of the hotel. Trying to look as alive as I could having been close to death I thought!! The 7 hour journey home gave me plenty of time for reflection and recovery. The following day the aches and pains truely set in. I'd been worked over by a true wonder of the world. I was gonna say session world but in fairness Arekah is a wonder of the world. She's built steel like Kristen Lokken in Terminator, only this time they've got the dimensions programmed to Amazon!!! My heart rate is slowly coming back down. The Fitbit tells me I'd an average heart rate of 83bpm with a max of 130bpm. However this barely tell the full story. My heart rate looks like the Manhattan skyline!! The pressure of the scissors and the smothers shown clear as day!!! (If I can figure out how to get the pic uploaded I'll post it.)

Arekah's in Manchester next week, I was on the journey home trying to see if I could schedule that. But I'd just been consumed by her beauty and ravaged by her power, yet all I wanted was to book my next session!! She'd taunted me, humiliated my muscles or lack there of; she'd been twirling her hair as I had been giving everything I had to get out of a SGP. She didn't even have to try 10% to hold me. I was a toy for her to twist and squash as saw fit and yet I was craving for more. In fact I'm still thinking about it but work and logistically it's just gonna be impossible. Writing this has brought it all back and the only regret I have is that I won't get to see her again until next year!!! There's no way I'm leaving it 2 years again!!!
NO WAY
Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Scissors4Ever For This Useful Post:
  #247  
Old 11-Nov-18, 06:31
philla76 philla76 is offline
Junior Member
Points: 466, Level: 7 Points: 466, Level: 7 Points: 466, Level: 7
Activity: 40.7% Activity: 40.7% Activity: 40.7%
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 26
Thanks: 8
Thanked 64 Times in 12 Posts
Default Re: Arekah Lox reviews

Why hasn't she been on Scissor Foxes or some other site? so much potential.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to philla76 For This Useful Post:
  #248  
Old 17-Nov-18, 10:52
jfm jfm is offline
Member
Points: 1,731, Level: 16 Points: 1,731, Level: 16 Points: 1,731, Level: 16
Activity: 9.3% Activity: 9.3% Activity: 9.3%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Gender: Male
Location: VA
Posts: 67
Thanks: 27
Thanked 43 Times in 25 Posts
Default Re: Arekah Lox reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by philla76 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Why hasn't she been on Scissor Foxes or some other site? so much potential.
For whatever reason she doesn't want to be filmed. It would be nice to have some video of Arekah. But it's her decision and we will have to accept it.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jfm For This Useful Post:
  #249  
Old 18-Nov-18, 02:12
boyofwinter boyofwinter is offline
Senior Member
Points: 10,723, Level: 44 Points: 10,723, Level: 44 Points: 10,723, Level: 44
Activity: 11.1% Activity: 11.1% Activity: 11.1%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 1,738
Thanks: 626
Thanked 1,186 Times in 649 Posts
Default Re: Arekah Lox reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by philla76 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Why hasn't she been on Scissor Foxes or some other site? so much potential.
Because she doesn't like the idea of being a constant revenue source for them compared to the 1-time payments she's been offered so far. Most ladies use videos for marketing in 1 sense or another, she's aware she doesn't need to do that.
Reply With Quote
  #250  
Old 25-Nov-18, 06:22
capncrunch1 capncrunch1 is offline
Junior Member
Points: 264, Level: 5 Points: 264, Level: 5 Points: 264, Level: 5
Activity: 51.9% Activity: 51.9% Activity: 51.9%
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 29
Thanks: 0
Thanked 22 Times in 12 Posts
Default Re: Arekah Lox reviews

Arekah Lox is a very intimidating woman indeed. I'm 5'8", scrawny, sedentary, unathletic. No training in martial arts and don't participate in any sports. I want to find a woman who can man handle me without effort, like I'm a little child. Do any of you who've had a session with Arekah think I'd have any chance whatsoever defending myself against her?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
arekah, lox, severa

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Arekah Lox vs Shauna Rayne revanyo Wrestling & Fighting Discussion 7 25-Nov-18 19:36
Scenario for a session with Arekah farhang223 Wrestling & Fighting Discussion 3 17-Dec-16 19:45
Yasmin vs Arekah wrestlefan2009 Wrestling & Fighting Discussion 2 20-May-15 03:23


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:15.


Powered by vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.